A Wife's Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Landon settled on stimulating her clit, which put Madilyn's pleasure into overdrive. If it wasn't for his cock being secured in his pants, you would think they were fucking based on how they were acting. Madilyn was moaning and rubbing her pussy into his dick. Finally, her body gave way to an orgasm, and she literally fell out of the chair onto the floor. There, her body convulsed as she rode the waves of pleasure that my friend's fingering had given her.

Madilyn lay on the floor recovering so the rest of us could get back to playing for money. Blake continued to look like a deer in headlights as I think he realized he was a card or two away from being the one to finger-bang my wife. Don't worry, I thought about saying to him, one way or another, you'll get your hands on my wife. She shot up from the floor and offered to get drinks for anyone, which a few of us took her up on. She was fully naked and had already came. This is where things ended with our party last weekend, but I got the feeling we weren't even halfway done tonight.

After giving her a bit of recovery time, but not too long, I decided it was time for another bet. I was about to vocalize it before I stopped. The betting was too random, and the outcome was out of my control. There was, at best, a one-in-four chance I would get the outcome I wanted. Screw that. "I need to apologize, Blake. You probably think we've been taking advantage of you today in order to lighten your wallet," I said, pointing to his chip pile, the smallest on the table.

"No, I don't...," Blake started to protest, but Madilyn picked up on what I was dealing. She walked over to him and sat on his lap sideways, putting her legs perpendicular to his. She put her arm around his back for balance.

"I'm sorry my husband and his friends are being so mean to you, Blake. Maybe I can make up for it by being extra nice," she said to the young guy, running a finger down his chest.

"I really don't think anyone has been mean to me. You don't have to do this if you don't want to," a blushing Blake said.

"I want to do everything that you want to do," she whispered to him in his ears. I was glad I had sat next to Blake so I could hear the show. "And what we both want is for you to touch me. Everywhere." Almost comically, the young man gulped. Madilyn was breathing heavily into his ear as she anticipated his touch. With a trembling hand, he reached out and touched her thigh while his other put a hand on her arm.

She continued to whisper encouragement to him. "You're a sweet kid, but you're not going to get me to cum by touching my arm."

"You want me to make you cum," Blank asked, stuttering his words.

"For a start, yes. Now use those strong hands of yours," she said, putting his hands on her tit and pussy.

I wasn't sure how much the other three guys had heard of that, but they were watching intently. With Blake groping her breast, all five guys in the room had now experienced what my wife's chest felt like. Additionally, with his fingers now massaging her pussy, he joined an ever-growing club of men to pleasure her with their hands. As soon as his hands contacted her sexual organ, she let out a loud moan. She then turned her body to give him a better angle to finger her. She put her legs up on the table, which allowed her to spread them wide open. This gave the rest of us a great view of her pussy, and we watched Blake rub his fingers all over it.

"Penetrate me with your fingers. I want to feel you inside me," my wife said to him between moans. She wasn't whispering anymore, almost as if she wanted everyone to know what she was asking for. Blake's face made it look like he couldn't believe what was happening. College life is supposed to be full of crazy sexual experiences. Yet, probably the most insane event of his life came from hanging out with his uncle and his friends. But Blake did as was asked and stuck his pointer finger into her pussy. It slid in easily as my wife's cooter looked soaked.

"I said fingers, young man. I'm not some naive virgin girl you took back to your dorm. Give me a real finger fucking," Madilyn strongly suggested. Blake nodded, and his middle and ring finger joined in penetrating her. That was what she was looking for, and soon she had a vice grip on the chair as the college student pumped his three fingers in and out of her pussy.

Her face was right next to his when she turned to face him. "Kiss me, stud," she commanded and pulled his face into hers, which quickly turned into open-mouth kissing as the young man followed her lead. I was watching this guy finger-bang my fully naked wife, but somehow, kissing seemed to be the biggest boundary that was broken today. I was the first, and up to ten seconds ago, only man to have ever kissed her. But just as it always had, my mind was clear of jealousy and anger. Only lust and pride.

The kissing was short-lived, as Madilyn's heavy breathing and moans made it too difficult. Pulling her lips away from him she was hollering her words. "Faster! Use those fingers to fuck me as hard and fast as you can! I'm so fucking close! I'm going to cum all over your hands! FUCK!" She held onto her lover hard to brace herself as the orgasm hit her. Her muscles all over her body strained, and she went completely quiet. Suddenly, she took a sharp breath but then went back to looking like she could pass out. I had never seen her have such a drawn-out orgasm. Blake, bless his heart, never stopped fingering her, thus helping extend her pleasure. Finally, she was able to breathe again, and Blake withdrew from her satisfied pussy.

With a dazed face, she looked at the guy who had just given her this overwhelming feeling. They stared at each other for a bit before Madilyn started kissing him lightly on the lips. It looked like she was starting to get some energy back, and she could talk again. "I need you in my mouth. I want to make you feel good, too."

She slid off of him and started undoing his pants. This is what I had been thinking about non-stop ever since my wife suggested my friends join her outside by the pool several weeks ago. I was in denial for a bit that I would be good seeing Madilyn pleasure another man like this, but I was kidding myself. There is nothing more I want to see than her blow another man.

She got his pants undone and pulled them off of him, leaving only his boxers on that were poorly hiding the large erection he had. "Maybe this is going too far," Blake said worryingly, looking up at me.

"That's funny. I was just thinking this might not be going far enough with you after what you did for me," Madilyn said, looking up at him as she reached to pull down his boxers.

"It looks like Blake might be out for the next hand. Maybe just the three of us play a round or two," I suggested, giving her my approval in our own subtle ways. No cards were actually dealt, though, as who gave a fuck about poker right now?

My wife pulled the college student's boxers down, and his impressive cock flopped out. Throwing the boxers off the side, she stood up to admire the young man. My wife was naked and staring at the hard dick of another man. If she wanted to, in only a few second's time, she could sit on that cock and have full-on sex with him. My wife's pussy would have a stranger's dick in it and soon followed by his potent cum. I was almost shaking thinking about it, but that's not what happened.

Madilyn pushed the young man's chair backward about two feet, ensuring all of her guests could see what she was about to do. She got on her knees and took the cock into her hands, and stroked it. "You have an impressive penis. You've probably made a lot of young women happy with it," she said, looking up at him and rubbing it.

"I... I've actually never done this before," he admitted. Holy shit, my wife was going to be his first blow job. This was perfect.

"Well, a lot of girls in college are idiots. Don't worry. They'll learn. But I'm happy to be the first to experience this gorgeous dick. But why talk about it more when I could do this." She opened her mouth and took the entire length of him into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around the base of his shaft, and slowly, she lifted her head. Her lips slid against every inch of his cock up to the very tip. Once reaching the end, she took it out of her mouth and then used her tongue to tease the tip more before licking up and down the shaft, all while keeping eye contact with the young man.

"Oh fuck that's really good. I'm sorry but I don't know how long I'll..." he said as his face showed the desperation of man reaching his limit.

"Don't you dare feel bad about cumming. The faster you cum in my mouth, the better. I take it as a compliment," she said, reassuring the inexperienced boy.

With the time for teasing done, she took him back into her mouth. With increasing vigor, she ran her lips up and down his length. Soon, her hand was at his base and stroking him as well, giving him a simultaneous blow job and hand job. I smiled at the sight as it was my cock that she had spent years honing this method with. I had made her the master at pleasuring a man, which she was now displaying for others to see.

With a final declaration of "Fuck!" Blake unloaded the contents of his balls into my wife's mouth, who let out an erotic "Mmmm" noise when he did so. She continued to pump him for the next twenty seconds so as to not let a drop of the man's seed spill. Satisfied that she got it all, she withdrew his dick from her mouth. Without making eye contact with us, she turned to my three friends and me with her cheeks bulging out. Inside my wife, right this moment was a load of another man's sperm. She swallowed it and then stood up.

"Porter, all of your drink's ice has melted. I'm so sorry I didn't notice till now. I'll go get you some fresh cubes." Just like that, she was back in hostess mode. Never mind, she was just faced fucked a teenager. I dealt out cards to Todd, Landon, Porter, and myself. Blake sat there with his dick out, trying to comprehend how it came to be that a housewife just gave him his first sexual experience. Madilyn returned with ice, and Blake became aware that he should probably put his dick away. He found where my wife had thrown his boxers, and I dealt him into the next hand.

I could tell Madilyn's legs were shaky, and after bringing the ice, she found a chair, rather than a man's lap, to sit in. She was two orgasms in already, but she was still sticking around. As usual, I gave her some recovery time before moving on to more fun. What I wanted her to do next, to whom, and the excuse to do so eluded me. But I still had probably five more minutes before Madilyn would be ready. Or so I thought.

She got up out of her chair and walked over to Todd, who, having not noticed her somehow, jumped when the naked housewife appeared next to him. "Oh, sorry about that, Madilyn. I didn't see you there. Thank you for hosting us tonight, and thank you especially for making these mini-quesadillas. They are delicious. What kind of cheese is in these," he asked before taking a bite of one.

"Do you want to talk cheese choices or come with me to the couch so you can titty fuck me," she asked matter of fact like.

Todd choked on the bite he had taken and pounded his chest to get it down. "What," he said, coughing.

"I want you to pump your cock between my tits until you spray your cum all over me. Okay?" Blake looked over her naked body and shook his head in agreement. Madilyn grabbed his hands and led him to the couch.

"Take off your pants and climb on top of me," she instructed him while lying down on her back on the couch. Todd elected to take off his shirt as well as his pants, thus getting fully naked along with her.

"Madilyn, I... can't believe this is happening. I've always thought you were the hottest woman on the planet. Thank you so much for this," he said as he pulled his underwear off over his erection.

"You can thank me by covering my chest in your sperm," she anxiously said, looking at his newly revealed cock. Todd didn't delay anymore and joined her on the couch. Again I was witnessing a man with his hard dick out right next to my nude wife. If I was just walking into the situation, I would assume Todd was about to fuck my wife.

But he didn't and instead straddled her nude body around her stomach. Madilyn pulled her large breasts apart and invited his dick to take the place between them. "Holy fuck..." Todd said with a shaky voice as he positioned his manhood. My wife then squeezed her tits together, and my friend's dick fit perfectly like both were made for just this purpose.

Todd watched in a daze as a fantasy that just a week ago he thought would be impossible was fulfilled. "Don't just sit there. Pump that rock-hard rod into my tits. My chest has only one purpose right now, and that's your sexual pleasure. Have your way with them," Madilyn demanded.

Todd didn't disappoint and started running his dick in and out of her cleavage. Madilyn continued to manipulate her tits with her hands, pushing them in and out to further massage his sexual member. Her hands were eventually replaced by Todd's own, who took the opportunity to further grope my wife while he got a tit job from her. Her boobs were soon covered in fluids that were a combination of sweat and pre-cum from Todd.

Todd looked to be lost in his lust. He pumped my wife's tits harder and harder. Her body was his sex toy. Madilyn was faced with the sight of Todd's cock thrusting over and over at her. All the while, her tits were stimulated from all sides. She was loving this position. I wondered how close she was to giving in to her own lust and saying 'screw it' and asking my friend to fuck her.

The opportunity passed, though, as Todd pulled his dick out from between her tits and came all over her tits and upper chest with an impressive volume of cum. Madilyn was in ecstasy with the feeling of this man's seed on her chest. As Todd climbed off of her, my wife rubbed the cum all over her chest while moaning and writhing. Not able to help herself, she used a finger to wipe up a portion of it and taste it, vocalizing a loud 'mmmm.' With her hands covered in it, she even started rubbing around her inner thighs and groin. My friend's sperm was getting very close to my wife's pussy and womb. She was a master at this.

She calmed down and popped off the couch. But she made no effort to clean the cum off of her chest, electing to leave it there. Never had she looked hotter than naked and covered in another man's spum. "I'm so glad you enjoyed the quesadillas I made for you guys. I have some more made up in the kitchen. All I need to do is heat them up," she said, walking off.

Todd was getting his pants back on and addressed me. "Gary, are you seriously okay with Madilyn..." but before he could finish that very unneeded question, I interrupted him.

"...with her sharing her delicious snacks with you guys? Of course. You guys are my friends, I want you to. Besides, you've tasted it, Todd. It's too good not to share. And don't worry, Landon and Porter. You heard my wife. She's getting more ready now, just be patient." Both guys seemed to understand what I was saying. They had a look showing a combination of fear and extreme anxiousness.

Madilyn returned with the non-metaphorical snacks and we started playing some more hands. At this point, everyone knew poker was just something to do between the real fun. We played halfheartedly, with the only highlight being the view of my wife's naked, cum covered body. A minute later, it seemed that Madilyn had her next target in sight. She stared at Porter intently but didn't say anything to him. Porter noticed this himself and tried to avoid her gaze, only occasionally looking up to see if she still was looking, which she always was. I think the poor guy thought maybe he had been caught staring at Madilyn's body too much by her, and she was now mad at him. This only made sense, though, if you forgot that she just made two men cum while he watched on. In truth, a sexually aggressive woman like Madilyn was intimidating to him, not that he wasn't excited by what she could have planned.

"I want to feel your tongue on my pussy Porter," she finally spoke.

"Oh, so you want me to go down on you," my friend asked her.

"But I also want to feel you blow your load down my throat," she added. I squirmed in my seat, realizing what she planned to do with Porter.

Porter himself was slower on the uptake, but eventually, he figured it out. "Are you saying you want to 69 with me?"

"That's a great idea," she happily said, jumping up and down and jiggling her cum covered tits. "Get naked, lay on the floor, and I'll sit on your face and suck your cock," she commanded.

Porter didn't question her and ended up tripping on his pants as he took them off while walking over to the free floor space. Madilyn followed closely behind and then stood directly over him as he lay down on the floor with his cock sticking straight upwards. She stood with her legs spread apart and her pussy directly over Porter's face, but she paused. Putting a single finger into her mouth, she was watching his cock intensely. "God damn it, my husband's friends all have these fantastic cocks. I'm really tempted to sit on it."

Hearing that, a cold sweat developed all over me. Was she really about to do this? "You want to have sex with me," Porter asked, looking straight up at the vagina that might he might be about to penetrate.

Madilyn was silent for a moment. A moment that to me felt like hours. "I shouldn't. Besides, I really want to see what that mouth of yours can do. Besides, if I fuck you, I don't get to taste your cum," she said as the biggest tease.

She crouched down and drove her pussy into the mouth of Porter, who wasted no time getting his tongue all over her. Before she could get to work on his dick, she was taken aback by how pleasurable his mouth on her pussy was feeling. "Oh fuck Porter. You're making me think I made the right call letting you tongue fuck me. God damn, I'm going to have a hard time focusing on blowing you," she said with eyes closed and mouth agape. But she managed to get her head down and her lips around his penis. Another friend who knew the pleasure of my wife's body, not to mention the taste of her pussy.

Madilyn was working the cock hard with her mouth and not teasing it like she did with Blake's. All the while, she made noises that were muffled by the sexual organ in her mouth. Some of the noises were an 'mmm,' which sounded like she was enjoying the taste of the second cock in her mouth of the today. Others were more panicked and desperate, sounding like Porter's tongue was making excellent progress on her. Todd, Landon, Blake, and I got out of our seats to get a better view of the show. In particular, I liked the view from Madilyn's backside, where I could see Porter's tongue going a mile a minute on her. Her ass was in a constant state of spasm.

With louder and louder grunts and penis-muffled moans, she reached her limit. Her third orgasm from as many guys hit her, and she had to get the dick out of her mouth, yelling out, "I'm cumming!" But her hand held the cock in position, and Porter had also reached his own climax and proceeded to spray my wife's face with his cum. Her face contorted in orgasm but was simultaneously coated. I love this woman.

She rolled off of her latest lover and lay on the floor in agony as the after-effects of cumming still impacted her. Five guys watched my wife naked and covered with two men's cum. I knew there was no way she wasn't going to leave Landon, the only one not to cum. But how she would do it was unknown.

None of us would have to wait long to find out. We didn't go back to the pool table, and Madilyn didn't go back into the innocent hostess mode. "Landon. Get your cock out and get on top of me. I need you now," she said to him. As Landon took off all his clothes, I was left wondering what she meant. Did 'get on top of me' mean she wants him to fuck her? Landon wasn't going to ask and got on top of her. His cock was hard and ready for anything.