A Wife's Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled his face in and kissed him passionately. His cock rubbed over her lower stomach as they kissed, inches away from penetrating her. Either one of them could make a small adjustment and begin fucking. This went on for several minutes until Madilyn pushed him off her and onto his back. She got on top and took hold of his cock with her hand. She held it as her dripping pussy hovered over it. This was it. She was going to fuck him.

She pressed his cock flat against his stomach, with it pointing upwards towards his belly button. She then lowered herself onto him such that her labia rested right on his shift. There wasn't any penetration, but my wife has a cock up against her pussy. She rocked her hips back and forth and rubbed herself up and down his shaft, covering it in her juices. I couldn't imagine them getting any closer to fucking without actually doing the deed.

Madilyn looked me in the eyes, which was the first time she had acknowledged me in a while. But she addressed the man who's cock she felt up against her. "Landon, does my pussy feel good sliding up and down your dick?" Landon was helping himself to two handfuls of her tits at the time. Two weeks ago, these guys were shy about sneaking a peek at my wife in a bikini. Now look at them.

"Oh god, yes. It's amazing," he said.

"Would it feel even better if I let you put your penis inside my pussy," she asked, continuing to lock eyes with me. I stood perfectly still, trying not to give a hint of what I was thinking.

"Are you serious? You want to fuck me? I would love that," my friend informed her.

"Your cock would feel amazing inside me. Stretching me out so satisfyingly, I would cum so fast." Madilyn was working her way further down his cock, towards his head. "You would be only the second man to even be inside me, you know? You would forever be the second man to fuck me."

Her pussy was now dangerously close to the head of his cock. A slightly deeper forward thrust of her hips and Landon would slip inside her. "If I did, let you fuck me, Landon. Would you promise to cum inside me? I would want every drop of your cum in me. Who knows. Maybe you would even knock me up." I watch her pussy get centimeters away from letting the cock in her.

"Oh god, Madilyn, I'm going to cum," Landon declared. Hearing that, Madilyn got off him and laid on her back with her legs spread wide.

"Cum on my pussy Landon," she yelled. Landon got up and made his way over to where she lay.

"On?" He asked, seeking clarification.

"Cover my vagina in your seed. Do it!" With a few quick strokes of his dick, he let out a stream of cum that landed right on target. Several other quick streams followed, and soon, my wife's vagina was a cum covered mess. Madilyn did nothing but watch as her latest lover doused her. When he was done, she sat up and admired his work. She, of course, lapped some up with her finger to taste. Then, looking at me again, she covered her finger in more of my friend's cum and then fingered herself inside her pussy with it, smiling at me. She didn't end up fucking Landon, but a small amount of his cum did end up inside her.

I had seen enough and knew it was my turn. I walked over to where she sat and pulled my shirt over my head. Madilyn scrambled to get my pants off and pulled down my boxers as well. Finally, it was time for my own dick to make an appearance. Despite us being married for years, Madilyn gasped when she came face to face with it. My friends may have great cocks, but nothing beats the original Madilyn fucker. I pushed her down to the floor, and in a single thrust, I was in her. "Oh fuck yeah, honey," Madilyn cried. She smelled like the cum of three different men, but god damn, I wanted her more than ever before in my life.

Madilyn herself was wetter than I had ever felt her before. She wrapped her legs around me, and I got in as deep as possible. Three different men had made her cum tonight, but I wouldn't rest until she got her fourth. She yelled, "Oh God!" repeatedly as her eyes twitched. She needed this as much as me. My wife was a sexual machine. She looked me in the eyes, and I watched as her facial muscles contorted, and I knew I had succeeded. Just as she was released from the strain of her fourth orgasm of the night, I unleashed my first inside her. Whatever small amount of Landon's sperm Madilyn had fingered inside herself, I had just overwhelmed with my own.

My three friends and Blake watched all of this happen. It was the first time Madilyn and I had ever had an audience while we fucked, although in the moment, I didn't even care. I got off of her, and with cum dripping off my dong, I turned back into host mode. "Shall we play a few more hands and see if you guys can win back any of your money?"

We ended up playing about thirty more minutes. Madilyn never got up from where I fucked her. Instead, she just lightly caressed her naked body with her hands and enjoyed the feel, taste, and smell of all the different men's cum that was on and inside her. Finally, Todd and Blake said they needed to head out, and Landon and Porter followed suit. Madilyn got up to see them out. Closing the door as the last of them left, Madilyn excused herself to take a shower. The greatest night of my life had just ended. But that title was soon taken by another night.

Madilyn and I, over the next week, returned to our normal routine and didn't discuss poker night. My three friends were immediately messaging me the next day with ideas to play other board games, darts, drinking contests, or anything else that came to mind. But always attaching the idea of having Madilyn join the fun. I made up excuses that the wife and I were busy over the next few weekends. They were great fun, but if Madilyn wanted to keep things going, it would be most fun to incorporate fresh faces into the mix.

As we neared the end of the week, I waited to see what idea or with whom Madilyn might propose our next adventure. Thursday evening, she reminded me of something. "Don't forget, Saturday night, we're hosting Kenny, Colt, and Juliet." This was something that was planned over two months ago. Kenny is my younger brother. He's nineteen and just finished his first year of college. Colt was my older brother by about ten years, and Juliet was his wife. I hadn't seen them in a while, so they made plans to drive up and visit us this Saturday. I had been looking forward to it, but now I knew it was blocking any possibility of the fun the wife and I had been having.

Saturday, around 5pm, my two brothers and sister-in-law arrived. I greeted them warmly and tried to not let my disappointment impact my mood. It wasn't any of their fault, of course. My brothers told me about school and their jobs respectfully, and I told them what was happening in my life. I failed to mention that an increasingly large amount of men had seen and felt my wife naked. Marilyn herself elected not to bring up that she had successfully made five different men orgasm last weekend.

Later in the night, Kenny and Colt were remembering an embarrassing story about me with Madilyn. Not needing to hear this story again, I joined Juliet in the living room on the couch. "How are you doing today, Juliet," I asked her, with this being the first time she and I had talked one-on-one since they arrived.

"I'm doing good, Gary, thank you for asking. Also, don't worry. I haven't mentioned anything about you and Madilyn's plans for tonight to your brothers," she said, making a zipping motion across her mouth.

"Plans?" I asked, but before I could question further, Madilyn spoke up so that we all could hear her.

"Thank you all for joining us tonight. Gary has prepared a very special treat for you all tonight," she said as Juliet sat up and clapped her hands together in excitement. "And that treat is me. My body is for you all to do with whatever you please." Madilyn pulled her top off and, without any further pause, reached back and undid her bra, leaving her topless.

My two brothers looked completely stunned but watched nonetheless. I felt myself go pale. This was taking me by complete surprise. I had been prepared and excited for friends and neighbors to see and be pleasured by my wife's naked body. But my own brothers? Was that something I wanted?

Madilyn pulled her pants off, and a familiar-looking thong was all that was left covering her body. She reached to pull it down, but looking at Kenny, my younger brother, she changed her plan. Walking over to him with swaying tits, she asked him. "Kenny, would you mind pulling down my thong so you and your brother can see my pussy?" The teenager was at a loss for words but reached out to her with shaky hands.

But before he could expose her, Colt spoke up. "Hold up. Are you okay with this, Gary? You want us looking at Madilyn's nude body," he said, giving me a very skeptical look.

In every other scenario Madilyn and I had created like this, I always showed confidence and had a clever retort whenever someone questioned what was happening. This time, I had none of that. My throat felt bone dry, and I had trouble processing what was happening in my head. I couldn't get over the fact that I was seeing my wife's large, naked tits right next to my little teenage brother. But I managed to say, "You bet," while giving a thumbs up.

"No one said we were stopping at just looking either Colt," Madilyn added. Colt turned around and looked at her, but before he could question what that meant, she loudly told Kenny, "Now release my pussy!" Kenny did just that, and my closest family members were now witness to my wife's bare pussy.

"Hey Kenny. Do you want to see what I look like when I cum," she asked, further tormenting the young boy.

"I... what," was all he managed to say in reply. Madilyn walked to an open area of the floor and lay down, spreading her legs as open as they could. "Dear lord in heaven," Colt said, looking at the sight of my wife spread-eagled. Madilyn gave her hand a healthy lick and then plunged three of her fingers into her pussy, gasping out loud when she did so. The fingers started vigorously moving in and out of her.

She looked over at me with a devious look. "Should I tell them how we got here, honey?" I mouthed something incomprehensible, which my wife took as a go-ahead to reveal everything to my family.

"Three weeks ago, Gary's best friends were over. They've always lusted after me, so I wore my skimpiest bikini around them. But even that wasn't enough for a slut like me, so I went fully topless for them. I even let one of them grope my breast until I almost came. Afterward, Gary fucked me so hard." Madilyn paused to change positions. She got on all four with her ass sticking out towards us. She started fingering her clit and continued giving us a tour of our horny weekends.

"The next week, we had like sixteen of our neighbors over. Almost all of them were men. I made an excuse to get fully naked in front of them, just like I did with you boys. I ended up on the lap of a middle-aged divorcee who groped and fingered me. I came so hard in front of all of our guests. After everyone left, Gary fucked me even harder than before." Madilyn got up from the floor and walked over to my younger brother. Getting right next to him, she continued fingering herself and telling the story.

"Last weekend was when things got really hot. Gary's friends came over along with one of their nephews who was your age Kenny." As she mentioned this, she ran her hand down his front, stopping just above his crotch. "We played poker or something, but really, they took turns having fun with me. After they all groped and fingered my nude body, I couldn't take anymore, and I blew the nephew. God, his cum tasted good. The next friend used my tits as a sex toy for his penis and covered me with his cum. I needed another cock in my mouth, so I 69ed with the second friend. That gave me my third orgasm of the night. Finally, I was really tempted to fuck the last friend. I slid my pussy up and down his shaft until I let him cum all over my vagina. I even fingered some of it into me. Not even waiting for our friends to go home, Gary and I had the best sex of our lives with all of them watching."

"Why are you telling us this, Madilyn," Colt questioned. Madilyn looked at him with lustful eyes, but then her body convulsed, and she bent forward in beautiful agony.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! In front of my husband's brothers!" Which was precisely what she did. She picked herself back up and then addressed my older brother's question. "I told you all of that because none of it will compare to what I'm going to do with you guys tonight." I almost came in my pants hearing that.

My brothers looked at each other in disbelief. "Now, who wants to fuck me first?" Madilyn asked, making what she wanted to happen next very clear. I had been dreaming about finally seeing my wife let another man fuck her, My friends, our neighbor, even a stranger. But seeing my brothers do this to her was giving me complex feelings. She got an immediate volunteer, and it wasn't from a source I had expected.

"We will! Oh man, have I been looking forward to this," Juliet said, popping up from the touch. She pulled her shirt off as she got ready for the deed.

"Woah woah woah. You can't be serious, Juliet? Do you seriously think I'm okay with you having sex with someone else? Even if it is with another woman like Madilyn? It's still cheating," he argued. Juliet wasn't swayed and pulled off her pants, leaving her in only her underwear.

"How is it cheating if at the same time she's going down on me, you're balls deep in her? I said 'we', not I. Now get your dick out and fuck that hot chick," his wife demanded as she pulled her panties off.

"You... you want me to fuck Madilyn?"

"It's what Gary and Madilyn want. Also, she's really good-looking. That pussy of hers is gorgeous. Also, I've wanted to get my clam slammed by her tongue since I met her. So don't ruin this for me by pussying out. Fuck her and fuck her hard, Colt," Juliet said, showing a side none of us, including her husband, had ever seen.

She lay down on the floor and spread her legs. Madilyn licked her lips and got on all floors with her face inches away from Colt's wife's pussy. But before she plunged into it with her tongue, she looked back at Colt and wiggled her ass, inviting him in.

Colt looked at me, very conflicted. "Are you really okay with this," he asked me, seeking permission to fuck my wife. After a few false starts, I got the words "Of course" out of my mouth with a thumbs up. My older brother had the all-clear from me, apparently, to smash my wife's pussy with his cock. He looked at me for a moment more, giving me the chance to rescind the invitation I just gave him, but I said nothing. He turned to the sight of my wife's glistening pussy. He started undoing his belt, and I knew this was really going to happen. His pants hit the floor, and he stepped out of them and closer to Madilyn. She was panting as she watched with great anticipation for the appearance of the penis that would soon pleasure her. The sight she desired came as my brother pulled out his penis from inside his boxers. Juliet, still sitting with her legs spread and awaiting Madilyn's tongue, nodded in approval.

Colt was right behind my wife and put her hands on her ass, rubbing it for a bit. He still looked uncertain, so Madilyn addressed him. "Your beautiful cock will be only the second one to ever be inside me. Thank you for doing this, Colt. I hope my pussy will feel good for you as you smash it and watch your wife cum as I lick every inch of her delicious pussy. So go ahead whenever you are ready."

Rubbing my wife's ass for a few moments more, he took a deep breath, then did the deed. "Aaaaaa.... god!" Madilyn squealed as Colt plunged his dick into her. Colt waited a moment and seemed to be savoring the feeling of her insides before slowly gyrating his hips to pump her pussy back and forth. Madilyn's eyes looked like they would go into the back of her head, but then she brought herself back and remembered she had a job to do. And that job was making the wife of the man currently fucking her cum.

Madilyn leaned down and licked up the entire length of Juliet's pussy. "Oh, Jesus Christ," the receiver of this lick cried out, trying to grab the carpet to steady herself. In a ten-second span, I witnessed my wife's first lesbian encounter, her first extra-martial fuck, and her first threesome begin. And I was positioned ten feet away from all of this.

I watched as Madilyn's ass jiggled every time my brother thrust his cock into her. Juliet grabbed her hair and further spread her legs as she looked to be overwhelmed by the feelings my wife's tongue was giving her. Colt's hands rubbed Madilyn's bare back as he had bareback sex with her. Getting bolder and caught up in his own lust, he even gave her butt a solid slap which prompted a loud moan from her. Juliet sounded like she was crying as Madilyn was relentless with her tongue fucking.

My eyes darted back and forth, watching as every part of my wife's body was exploited for this married couple's pleasure. Juliet even was able to reach down and feel up Madilyn's tits as they swayed heavily from the pounding her pussy was getting. Colt's body was dripping with sweat as he seemed to be reaching the breaking point. "I'm getting close. Where do you want me to cum, Madilyn? On your back?"

She took a moment's break from her lesbian lover's pussy to address the question. "Inside me, of course. Load me up."

"Are... you on birth control then?"

"No, but that doesn't matter. I said I want to feel your cum rushing into my womb, so do it," Madilyn commanded, getting annoyed.

"Fill this hot bitch up, honey," Juliet said, anxious to get her bean flicked more by Madilyn's tongue.

"I'm not comfortable with the possibility of getting my brother's wife pregnant. Gary...," but before I could attempt to even get a word out, Madilyn took charge.

"Gary's pussy isn't quivering at the thought of you giving me a giant cream pie and overflowing my fertile womb with your potent sperm. Mine is. So man up and cum inside me."

"Impregnate the slut, babe," Juliet said on the floor. Colt continued to look conflicted but hadn't yet interrupted his thrust into my wife. Looking more and more panicked, he eventually broke. His face showed it all as he came inside my wife, putting every drop of sperm he had into her.

Madilyn's moans, which had been almost deafening, got even louder from the feeling of being seeded by her brother-in-law. On the lesbian end of things, Juliet suddenly pushed Madilyn off of her and curled up into a spasming ball where it seemed like her own orgasm lasted nearly half a minute.

Colt withdrew from Madilyn, fell onto the floor, and tried to catch his breath. With her body cock free, Madilyn sat on her side, looking exhausted but ecstatic. Colt and she made eye contact, and he started to ask, "Did you...," to which Madilyn immediately replied, "Twice, you fucking animal."

Juliet sat up and looked at Madilyn as well. "Was I really your first time having lesbian sex, Madilyn? You were incredible. I didn't know my body was capable of making me feel those things."

My wife turned to her lesbian lover. "You honestly were the first pussy I've even touched besides my own. But I've spent the past two weeks watching amateur lesbian porn nonstop every single minute Gary was away at work. So I may have learned a few tricks."

I watched as my brother and sister-in-law discussed the orgasms my wife gave and received from them. I could also clearly cum leaking out of her pussy as she sat there casually conversing with them. I had just witnessed my wife get seemingly sexually exploited by my brother, and the thought that kept popping into my mind was: perfection. I was so unsure earlier, but seeing my brother be the first man to fuck my wife out of marriage was the hottest fucking thing ever. It was so naughty. At every family get-together, I will see the two of them talking, and all I will think about is him giving her those two orgasms and filling her with cum. It's so fucking awesome. My wife is a sexual genius.