A Wife's Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madilyn turned her attention to someone I had almost forgotten was even here. My teenage younger brother Kenny. During this whole orgy, he had been in the corner of the room, watching silently. "Enjoy the show, Kenny? The best thing about it is it's interactive. Come on over here. I won't bite. I'll suck, jerk, cum, and fuck. But I'm not into biting," Madilyn said, standing up and beckoning him over.

"I've never... been with anyone before," he admitted, taking a single step towards her.

"You're a virgin? What the fuck is wrong with college girls these days? Well, that's even more exciting, as I will be your first. I promise I'll be a good first fuck for you. You'll be my third, as I'm sure you figured out." If Madilyn got her way here, and I prayed to god that she did, all of her sexual partners will have been brothers. Me and my brothers.

"I don't know if it's a good idea for you to be my first. I was hoping it would be with a girlfriend that I'll get in the future."

Madilyn gave a dismissive wave upon hearing that. "You could do that. Maybe in two years, you get a girlfriend with mosquito bites for tits and an ass flatter than a dried-up lake bed. She'll probably think all she needs to do during sex is have a vagina. Or you get with me, here and now, and see how a real woman with giant tits like these fucks. And by fucks, I mean gives you a world-shaking orgasm where you will unleash more cum inside me than you thought you ever had. Get over here, Kenny, and have your way with me," she said, rubbing her nude body.

Kenny looked convinced and took several more steps before suddenly stopping. "Wait. You said before that you could get pregnant. I don't want to become a dad at nineteen. Maybe I should wear a condom, at least."

"And have your first time blemished by not feeling your bare dick inside my hot wet pussy? Bad idea. Also, in the very unlikely event you or your brother do knock me up. I'll just lie and tell Gary it's his." God damn, I love this woman.

Not able to wait any longer, Madilyn approached the young man herself, and, grabbing hold of his head, she forced her tongue into his mouth. Standing there making out with my naked wife, slowly Kenny seemed to relax, and his hands found their way to bare back of Madilyn. From there, they worked their way downwards, and eventually, he found himself groping her bare ass. She pulled away from his and crouched down. She undid his pants and pulled them down, with only his boxers now covering his dick. My wife, eager to complete her trifecta of brother cocks, reached into the boxers and pulled out his erect cock, gasping at the sight of it. "Best cock I've seen yet," she declared before opening her mouth and taking it in.

"Oh fuck!" Kenny said as he felt the lips of my wife run down his shaft.

"Mmmm," Madilyn vocalized, being delighted by the taste of the cock in her mouth. She only spent a few moments giving him his first experience with oral before moving on to what she really wanted. After withdrawing him from her mouth, she laid down on her back on the floor. Spreading her legs wide, she told the young man, "No more foreplay, no more teasing. Get down here and fuck me hard and fast. Let's get you laid, big guy." Having felt a taste of the pleasure my wife could give him, Kenny didn't hesitate. He practically dove into her embrace, and within seconds, his dick found its mark. And that mark was my wife's pussy.

Both lovers groaned about how good the other felt. I was faced with the sight of another of my brothers having barebacked sex with my wife. It wasn't any less hot the second time. I was very tempted to urge my younger brother to fuck her harder and deeper, but I kept silent. It was his first time, and I'll leave him be. But Kenny did fuck her eagerly, and Madilyn expressed her encouragement. "God damn. Are you sure you're a virgin? Maybe it's just because you have a fantastic cock, but you are driving me crazy with it right now. Fuck!" Her arms and legs kicked and squirmed underneath Kenny as he continued to slam her clam.

"I'm... I'm going to finish soon," he said, looking a bit ashamed that he wasn't lasting longer.

"About fucking time, stud," Madilyn said, which seemed to wash away any shame Kenny had. "My pussy has been soaked all day in anticipation for you to fill me with your cum. Shame on you for lasting as long as you have. Now stop teasing and seed me!" Those were the magic words, and with one last thrust, another of my brothers came inside my wife. She yelled out in delight, and Madilyn had taken his virginity in every sense of the word.

All three of my wife's lovers lay on the floor around her, basking in the afterglow of the orgasms she had given them. "Thank you for that, Madilyn. I feel stupid for being reluctant to agree to it at first, but I'm so glad you were my first," Kenny admitted to her.

"You're welcome, but I just really wanted to fuck you. If you think the first time was hot, just you wait," Madailyn replied.

Kenny's eyes lit up. "Are we going to...," he said before Madilyn spoke over him.

"Fuck more? Did you really think I would let you get away with only cumming inside me once? I got you guys till Sunday evening. Speaking of which, I'm wasting time talking when I could be getting you up for round two..."

Madilyn crawled over to where Kenny lay. As she wiggled over to him, I could again see cum leaking out of her pussy. The cum of my two brothers. Upon reaching him, Madilyn started licking his deflated cock and the cum that was left on it from when they last fucked. Her hands explored his body, rubbing down his chest and thighs and cupping his balls. After a few minutes of this she had successfully gotten the young man hard again. "There's my new best friend," Madilyn said after he reached his maximum size. "Now, what to do with you?" She looked over at Colt, who had also achieved another erection. "Why have one hot guy fuck me when I could have two?" Oh, dear lord, yes.

"Cocks, stand up and approach me. I want to feel you both inside me at the same time," Madilyn commanded. They did as they were told and stood up but weren't picking up what she meant. I knew exactly where this was heading. "What, you want to blow one of us while the other fucks you," Colt asked.

"As hot as that sounds, and we will be doing that later, that's not what I meant."

"Then how are we both going to be inside you at the same time," my innocent, naive brother Kenny asked.

Madilyn smiled at him and gently caressed his face. "I got two holes down there, don't I?"

Both of my brothers were shocked at hearing my wife wanted to get double penetrated by them. This was what I knew she meant from the start. I thought taking my little brother's virginity would be the climax of this weekend, but then Madilyn found another boundary to blow through. Madilyn has never had anal sex before. She has always told me it was not of interest to her, which I respected. Now she was going to let another man, one of my brothers, be the first to fuck her ass.

"Colt, get behind me and lift me up. Lower my asshole down onto your dick," Madilyn said, taking charge once again and revealing who would be her first anal partner. Colt looked to his wife, concerned things were going too far. Juliet was still naked on the ground where she came from the earlier lesbian sex.

She caught her husband's worried look. "What are you looking at me for, honey? You're the one with the cock. I'd volunteer for the job if I had one. Inseminate that slut's ass, babe!" I was beginning to think my brothers and I had a talent for attracting women who were secretly highly kinky.

With approvals all around, Colt got behind my wife and lifted her up by her legs. He had a muscular build, and Madilyn was able to assist by holding onto a couple of nearby chairs. He positioned his cock directly underneath her ass. Using a free hand, Madilyn reached down and took hold of my brother's cock. Colt started lowering her down, and Madilyn guided the tip of his dick to her asshole. The tip was inserted, and at the instructions of her, Colt lowered her down about three inches as his cock penetrated into her ass. My wife's anal virginity was gone.

Madilyn's head shot upwards as her face looked highly strained. Kenny, standing in front of her, looked concerned. "Are you okay, Madilyn?"

"Fuck that's intense. But no. I'm not good until you get that cock of yours in my pussy," she said, relaxing her facial expression a bit. Kenny approached her and grabbed her legs, spreading them and taking some weight off Colt. Again with the help of Madilyn's hand, she guided him into her pussy. With the head of his dick in position, he thrust into her, and my wife had both of my brother's cocks in her.

After a minute of fumbling, both men were able to get into sync and simultaneously lift my wife's body up and down on their rock-hard rods. The combination of two dicks penetrating her and her first experience with anal sex looked overwhelming to Madilyn, but she toughed it out. As she continued to be double pumped, she wailed loudly to the point where I'm sure our next-door neighbors could hear her. "My ass is cumming! How the fuck is my ass cumming," she yelled before digging her hands into Kenny's shoulders as she rode through the unique orgasm. Madilyn may have hoped that hearing her cum may have prompted both men to cum themselves, but that didn't happen. Both continued thrusting uninterrupted. Kenny, in particular, held strong, having experienced a woman's once already.

"God damn it, you fucking guys. Fill me with your cum already. I'm going to pass out. Oh fuck," my wife complained as it seemed the men hit a particularly sensitive spot in her pussy, ass, or both. But they kept going, and Colt seemed to be getting his dick deeper and deeper into her. I watched this beautiful scene from the couch I had been sitting on the whole time. Looking to my side, I realized at some point, Juliet had moved from the spot where she had lesbian sex to a few feet away from me on the floor.

She was still totally naked and was now fingering herself as she watched her husband ram my wife's ass. "God, that's the hottest fucking thing I've seen in my life. I don't think professional porn will ever do it for me again." She looked up at me and made one thing clear. "Your wife's incredible. I could never do anything like this. The only dick I will ever let me fuck me is my husband's." Our attention was quickly drawn back to Madilyn as she yelled about another orgasm hitting her.

With my wife nearly about to pass out from the intense pleasure, my brothers finally relented. Colt, finally fully penetrating her ass with his cock, strongly grunted and filled it up with his cum. Five seconds later, Kenny added to cum he had already deposited into her womb with a fresh load. The men lifted her off of their cocks, and she collapsed onto the floor. Despite talking up a big game earlier, Madilyn was barely able to make it through the experience of being double penetrated.

The evening was young, and it was open season on my wife's body. Half an hour later and Kenny became the second man to cum in Madilyn's ass. From there, both brothers used her body in whatever way they fancied, including railing her from behind while she blew the other. Their stamina seemed unending. When they did need to recover, Juliet would swoop in and take Madilyn for herself. Madilyn herself learned the joy of cumming from oral sex by another woman, and soon they both got to experience the lesbian 69 position. Madilyn's pussy was constantly being filled with cum which Juliet would inevitably lap up when it was her turn with my wife. The whole evening, there was rarely a time when Madilyn wasn't being used for someone's sexual satisfaction.

I was solely a spectator for all of this. Never allowed to touch or participate, not that I ever asked. My time would come, but for now, it was theirs. That night, Madilyn never came to bed, and I slept alone. Instead, she elected to share a bed with Kenny. However, when I awoke in the morning, I found her in Colt's bedroom, where she was giving Kenny a tit job while Colt ass fucked her. Juliet was, of course, in the room masturbating and awaiting her turn with the oversexed housewife.

By Sunday afternoon, the men were spent, and Madilyn and Juliet complained that their tongues hurt, although they continued to finger each other vigorously. They all finally admitted it was probably time for them to leave. I shook their hands as they left while Madilyn made out with each of them as a goodbye. A final glance at my wife's nude body, and the door closed. I looked over to Madilyn and smiled. "Thank you for that, honey. You are the best wife I could ever hope for."

She frowned at me. "The only words I want to hear saying right now is 'I'm cumming.' Until then, shut up and fuck me like you have two days of sexual frustration pent up inside you." Three hours later, we realized that the living room couch needed a thorough cleaning.

****

With the requested beers in hand, I opened the door to the backyard and headed towards the pool. Madilyn's tits were well-lit in the afternoon sun as she was riding on top of Porter's cock. "What's the score," I asked.

"Porter here is working on his fifth load while Landon just deposited his fourth in my pussy. Todd is sitting at two," Madilyn said as she focused on driving my friend's dick as deep as possible in her.

I looked over at Todd. "Only two?"

"Hey, I'm just getting started. I'm a cum from behind kind of guy."

"We will see. But finish up so I can show you how to really fuck my wife. I got her to squirt last weekend when I had my boss and coworkers over."

"Don't tell them that, Gary!" Madilyn complained as she felt more cum being unloaded inside her.

I sat down, opened my fresh beer, and watched as Todd prepared to mount Madilyn from behind. She was gorgeous, and she finally knew it.