All Comments on 'A Wimp in Her Closet Pt. 02'

by flickofthedick

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a sick disgusting pig.

hadesshadessover 1 year ago

nice story keep up the good work

cat_suckercat_suckerover 1 year ago

I don't think this should be in the gay male category, to much straight sex going in between the minimal gay acts.

I think it would fit better in the BDSM one, in lack of a bi category.

In my opinion, I think the story is quite long, without focusing on the important. There is too much context between one sex act and the other, so you end jumping from one part of the text to another. But it's just my opinion.

flickofthedickflickofthedickover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments. I take it all to heart and consider it -- praise, constructive criticism, and compliments about me as a person. I also think you might be right about the category. I still have some trouble categorizing my stories. In this case, it could have stayed in the same category as the first part. I absolutely didn't mean to bait anyone in with a promise of gay focus. I apologize to everyone that happened to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story. Amy should marry Andy and cuckold him further. Maybe get pregent with another guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing. I came in my panties almost as much as Andy did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! I would have loved to see Amy shit in his mouth, or at least fart in his mouth the many times Andy had his lips glued to her ass. Kinda gross I guess but very degrading. Overall, one of the best stories I ever read! I would love a 3rd part!! It made me cum 5 times!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, I can't wait until she turns Andy loose inside of a male gay bar. Andy could be put in a gloryhole closet and made to take cock after cock in his holes. At $5 a hole, he makes $1 which he gives to his girlfriend. WHat he does not know is that she is already getting $2 per hole and the club gets $2. This is a good way for Andy to pay her for letting him abuse him over and over again. Eventually, she puts him and cockcage and flushes the key down the toilet while he watches her. The adventures are almost endless for poor Andy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome story I would love to read more and I wish I was Andy xxx sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

No aftercare, no enthusiastic consent. Just manipulation & abuse eww

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Great story, wanted myself silly over it lol.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

It was a good read up to the none ending, none finishing story. Missing in the story is Andy finding worth in himself during their separation, and her finding out that through all the humiliating things she'd put him through he had indeed not only had been her only friend, but a faithful loving boyfriend and understanding companion to her. To late she now realized she really had cared about him, having hidden it in her humiliation of the one man that ever loved her now realizing she could never replace him in her miserable whorish life. Andy with counseling would return to a somewhat normal life with the giant of a man that had taken his butt pussy virginity.

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Pet2 days ago

Loved this story and the cruel, manipulative dynamic between the characters was just brilliant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflickofthedick@flickofthedick
I have read this site forever. I am endlessly frustrated, and I love it. I encourage feedback and criticism. It turns me on when you love and when you hate my stories. We have to be honest here; there's nothing that doesn't turn me on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES