All Comments on 'A Year of Denial'

by storywriter24

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chytownchytownover 1 year ago

****Very interesting well written read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A must read for all seniors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting, though I think this belongs in Romance, Erotic Couplings, or maybe even BDSM because of the T&D. It's my understanding that Mature is for relationships with a significant age difference ("May / December lust & love affair") rather than a relationship between seniors, though this author isn't the first to assume the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m in my late 50s and have ED. Though I’m otherwise healthy I can’t take the blue pill because of other medications. We actually play a little chastity to add some kink and my wife regulates my orgasms. But I’m fairly spent after an orgasm, though not always. She’s a bit younger than me, and I may be willing to work up to this level of denial. It would be a great turn on for my wife and add more kink, but it would take the performance pressure off me and my wife would still pleasure me to the edge of orgasm. I’m a bit young to try to give up regular orgasms but there could be other benefits to go permanently and it’s not like my ED will ever get better. I wear an expensive metal cage most of the time, and that would not change.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

We were touched by this story. I’m one wit ED and after talking about it with my wife I’m going to try to forgo my full orgasms in favor of trying to have more frequent and normal intimacy. I’m under no pressure from my wife though I did ask her to encourage me and help me get past the initial frustration I may begin to experience. I only having an orgasm every two weeks now and we’re going to begin by me experiencing an orgasm once a month. The chastity device I wear will be a deterrent but nothing is full proof. My wife thinks it’s kinky but doesn’t mind enforcing my orgasms, or rather my denial of orgasms. It’s not a recommended solution for erectile dysfunction but we’re going to see if it will work.

oldladyloveoldladylove10 months ago

I found this while searching under the “seniors” tag. It was well written and I think it belongs in the mature section.

Abram52Abram529 months ago

I love it. I'm 81 and my wife is 80 and we have sex every week, masturbation mostly, well I masturbate her and she strokes me and then I masturbate myself. I'm thinking this game my work better for us and we'll see how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’ve posted on this story before. I have ED and discussed giving up my orgasms with my wife. I’ve reached over four months without having an orgasm! We have seen an improvement in our intimacy and I’ve even been able to have some limited PIV sex with my wife. We were going to slowly try it but decided to jump in. It was very frustrating in the beginning but my wife has been enthusiastic about the kinky aspects of it. We already played with me wearing a chastity device and we discussed a better one. It’s also sexy to be denied, which my wife does by verbal reminders that I have agreed not to orgasm. It makes everything more erotic and kinky. She loves to tease me about having no orgasms. She teases me verbally in other ways. I been balding for years and over the summer decided to shave my head. My wife loves how I look with a beard and shaved head and told me I am to keep my head smooth for her if I know what’s good for me lol. I’m not recommending this for ED but it works for us. My ED was not going to get better with treatment, but we’re making lemonade out of lemons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous