A Year of Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Doesn't all that backed-up fluid pose a health risk?' Jim frowned.

'I don't think so,' Dicun replied. 'The body looks after itself and Leah's gotten very good at keeping me on the edge when I'll quite often leak a bit. It's not like a spurting ejaculation; just a mildly pleasant dribble of semen.'

'Jim,' I said. I've seen how unhappy Mel has been the last while and she eventually told me just a little about how aging issues are affecting your relationship. We're very fond of you both and we hoped that sharing a little of our problem and the way we resolved it might give you both some ideas. As Dicun said, he's hooked on the journey rather than the destination and we've discovered a whole new way of pleasuring each other and bonding emotionally. If the two of you work at it together, share your anxieties, look for your own fresh ways to be intimate, I'm sure you'll both be a lot happier. Our way might not work for you, but together you can surely find a way to express your love in a physical and emotional way that will satisfy you both.'

Again, Jim seemed to be quite emotional as he turned to Mel. 'I think I'm ready to talk when we get home, and yes, I will see a doctor, but I'd like to change the subject now. To be honest I'm quite uncomfortable talking about this even with good friends like Leah and Dicun, so could we drop it for now?'

'Absolutely!' I said. 'Let me bring dessert and then we'll get the cards out for a game of bridge if you're up for it.'

Due to the busy holiday schedule, it was several weeks before Mel and I were able to catch up our coffee date. Right away I could see that she was looking more cheerful, more relaxed. I didn't want to pry into what had happened after our dinner date, though I must admit to being very curious. Eventually Mel brought the subject up.

'When we got home, Jim asked if we could both strip and we got comfortable in bed with my head on his chest. He started by apologizing for being so distant the last few months. He explained how upsetting his inability to 'perform' was for him. Seeing and listening to you two, seeing the bonds of affection between you, and realizing how they were nourished by your sex life made him realize the validity of my complaint. The idea that sex as a journey, sharing bodies, mutual comfort, and cuddling were just as important as erections, intercourse and ejaculation really fell into place for him. So the cold shoulder has gone. We have lots of touching, sex play really, but without worrying too much if he doesn't get hard. He's getting pretty good at oral sex too and that's a real bonus for me.'

'Did you get him to go to the doctor?' I asked.

'Yes, he did go and got a prescription which certainly helps some of the time. He's quite happy to go without an orgasm for a few days and that helps him sustain an erection too. Still, quite often he won't sustain it very long, but we're getting more comfortable with that, and I think it's becoming less of an issue for us.'

'That sounds wonderful. I'm so glad things are back on track for the two of you.'

'I want to thank you for sharing so openly. It certainly helped us get back to a much happier place, though Jim is quite adamant that he's not going even a week without an orgasm, as for a year' well forget it!'

'I'm really glad we could help. Jim certainly doesn't have to go a year without an orgasm if he doesn't want to, but you never know, you may both find orgasm denial strangely addictive!'

12