All Comments on 'A&M Pregnancy Game Pt. 01'

by m011z2016

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You have my interest to see where this is leading. Please continue.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino3 months ago

Wouldn’t this subject have been discussed prior to their wedding?

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

2 stars - I do not know why, but this story annoys me.

Maybe because my wife and I had no problems conceiving children. After four kids, it sometimes felt like if I walked too close to her, she got pregnant. That is why at age 27, I got a vasectomy and our pregnancy problems disappeared, as long as she remained faithful. She never got pregnant again, to the best of my knowledge. However, close personal friends of ours with the same situation, screwed up big time when she got pregnant. Her two older children were teenagers, and the marriage did not last very long after that.

patilliepatillie3 months ago

Ok start, interested in where this goes.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine3 months ago

Interesting. 5 stars

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukle3 months ago

I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Not what I was expecting. I’ll stay with you for another chapter or so, unless you pull out the usual LW cuck trope of having another man impregnate her.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Interesting start. Please don’t go the cuck route where she has another man impregnate her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous