All Comments on 'Abducted Ch. 02'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the series so far! Please consider continuing it!

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedalmost 2 years ago

This is the first story I ever read by you. I liked it so well that I tracked it down on Smash and bought a copy so I could read the whole thing.

Just thought you should know that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish someone writing these kinds of story, would read up on the fight a person can put up when kidnapped and held captive. Hint....they don't get wet and give in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whatever you do, please keep the story monogamous

Whenever I see a third party the story is ruined for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He needs to nut inside her without a condom and keep her constantly pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To Anon of “hint they don’t get wet”

Grow the fuck up. It’s only an autonomic response to physical stimulus. Or to translate to common terminology - the human body will take actions to protect itself. Lubricating to prevent damage. The same logic applies to having an orgasm during rape. Right physical stimulus but with the wrong person.

This isn’t a “Rape Fantasy” it’s a fantasy story about a fucking deranged rapist who deserves to have his dick cut off with a blunt rusty knife.

None of the wailing oh it’s only a fantasy. I call bullshit on that, neither is it a romantic story. Stockholm Syndrome doesn’t qualify in the Romance definition because ain’t involves a mentally unstable criminal destroying the mind and in this case also the body of a sane rational human being to such an extent that they view the freak as an object of affection. When a pedophile targets a victim it’s called “grooming” it’s a form of brain washing, just like this story details negative reinforcement.

A genuine Rape Fantasy consists of a CNC scene between people who trust each other the actions involved a SIMULATED rape and NOT the real thing. Allowing for the fantasy of being helpless but without any lasting physical or emotional harm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abducted Ch. 01 Previous Part
Abducted Series Info