Abducted: From a Funeral Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pete?" asked my sister Julie. "Breakfast is almost ready, if you need to pee or anything now would be the time to do it."

"Thanks Julie," I responded. I reached down and removed the hands of the two young women. Once up and in front of the toilet, I tried to relax enough so I could empty my bladder. Of course, as I waited, Anjali my intern came over and took possession of my cock directing it like a hose when I finally had relaxed enough to pee. I then sat down and took a shit with Anjali cleaning my ass with some toilet paper. They were pampering me because they knew I was their key to freedom, or more correctly my cock was their key to freedom. Or at least that was our hope.

We ate breakfast mostly in quiet contemplation as anal sex with a cream pie and some ass eating was the next task. I had to sodomize each woman, and each woman had to eat my cream pie of cum out of another woman's asshole.

I had never had anal sex before, nor had 8 of the 10 women. Carol and Bambi had anal sex before, but that sex was with a strap-on used by another woman. Neither had had a man sodomize them, nor wanted a man to sodomize them. But unless we wanted to stay where we were, as we were, we had to cross those taboo sexual lines, as Julie, Lexi and I did with the incestuous blowjobs.

As we finished eating breakfast, Carol volunteered to surrender her ass to me first followed by Bambi, with Bambi eating her asshole and Carol returning the favor. Everyone else decided to wait and see what happened with those two, before volunteering for anything.

We watched as Carol and Bambi retrieved 4 enema bags from the bathroom cabinets. They used two on Carol and then two on Bambi. The actual process involved mixing the chemicals in the kit with warm water then using a tube, while one woman is bent over, emptying the bag with the water and chemicals down through the tube into that woman's asshole. When she can no longer stay inverted like that she then sits on the open toilet seat and poops out the water, chemicals and whatever else is in that woman's anal cavity and intestines. After flushing the toilet once, they repeated the process once more on the same woman to make sure she is fully cleaned out and table ready for anal sex.

They then applied Astroglide lube to each other's assholes and then my cock as they had me lay down on the bed. As I had never sodomized anyone before, they wanted to be in control, which meant my first anal experience would be in the reverse cowgirl position as Bambi helped Carol position my cock at her anal entrance and then slowly move down my cock. The pressure and heat on my cock was unbelievable and nothing I had ever experienced before. The fact that the asshole I was entering was that of my business partner made this experience extra surreal. I tried to keep my mind off the experience as much as possible, so I didn't cum right away. Carol came to rest with my cock fully in cased by her ass.

"Let me get used to the size of your cock. I have never had anything that thick or long in my ass before."

"Take your time Carol. You go at your own pace."

"You know Pete? You are the only man who I would trust to do this with."

"Why is that Carol?"

"I was raped when I was a teenager. I am only glad he was smaller with a thinner cock. I hated all men after that as that punk got off and the system protected him. That is until I fell in love with you during a project we were both assigned in college. You were already in a serious relationship with Clarissa and were loyal to her as she was your fiance when I met you. You are also the perfect gentleman, or at least strive to be the perfect gentleman even when you have animalistic thoughts which you never make public. You always stand up to bullies and on certain things have a strong sense of what is ethical, which I admire."

"I decided to become a lesbian and met Bambi during a trip to Comic-Con. She was dressed as Lady Death and I had dressed as Shi. Some fan boy wanted to take a picture with us in our cosplay together and after that we decided to hang out together. She was even then a glamour model, a stripper and a porn star. We went back to my room had sex and hung out throughout the rest of that convention. We fell in love and became a couple. However, I was not over you, so when you reached out to me and our other classmates to start up our programming company, I jumped at the chance to be near you. Bambi knows of my attraction to you and was willing to offer herself to you after you had a proper time to grieve Clarissa's death."

"I never knew."

"Well now you know. While the rest of our classmates didn't want to join you in your start-up. I would have said yes to anything you asked and then tried to make it work. And before our kidnapping we were fairly successful."

"That we were."

"Okay, I am ready to fuck your cock."

With that she began to raise herself and then lower herself as I struggled to not cum too soon. When she started cumming from an anal orgasm I let go and began cumming into her asshole which intensified her anal orgasm which squeezed my cock like a boa constrictor off and on through each wave of her orgasm. When I had finished I was still hard in her ass and she was exhausted. I rolled us to our sides and then rolled her to her stomach as I pulled out and then sat down on the edge of the bed. Bambi cleaned my cock with her mouth and then began eating Carol's asshole before looking up and telling me, "Well, Pete, my ass won't fuck itself."

As she shook her ass I grabbed a bottle of Astroglide lube and pour some more into Bambi's ass, then poured some on my cock as I positioned it at her opening, before slowly pushing my cock past her sphincter and into her anal cavity until I felt her clamp down on my cock. I moved an inch or two at a time until I was fully embedded in her asshole. I then rested with my arms bracing myself as she continued to eat Carol's asshole. When she was done eating, I pulled her up and sat down with her facing everyone else. She showed the cream pie in her mouth to everyone else in the room and made a production of swallowing it. We then heard a key fall into the tray as I continued fucking her ass.

Julie reached up and took the key finding the key worked on the top padlock. She removed the lock and opened the latch to the only door we knew existed into the room. As I continued to fuck Bambi's ass, I contemplated where a hidden door into the room could be located and whether it could be opened from this side. The shower stall, refrigerator, the pantry cabinet and the oven/dishwasher cabinet were the most likely locations for such a door. The most likely location was probably in the kitchen area. The only question would be if we could access it from our side of the door? As Bambi went into an anal orgasm, I released my cum and gave her her cream pie. I did with her as I did with Carol rolling over until she was on her stomach, before pulling out with Carol cleaning me with her mouth, before she dived in and began eating the cream pie I left in Bambi's ass.

I walked over to the bathroom, took off my gloves and climbed into the shower to wash off the sweat I generated from fucking and whatever dried cum or saliva from the anal sex. After washing and using the hand towel to squeegee off the water on my body, I put back on my gloves and began examining the shower stall for any separation that might indicate a doorway. Finding none I walked over and began examining the area behind the refrigerator. I found none there.

"What are you doing Pete?" asked Lynda.

"While fucking Bambi's ass, it occurred to me, with the padlocks on the doors as they are, there must be a hidden entrance into this room. Someone had to lock those pad locks and then get out of here. Also, if we didn't cooperate, they would have to get food and other supplies into here, while we are sleeping. Now they may gas us each time, before they enter, so we don't wake up, but if they can get in here without going through that locked door, we may be able to get out of here without having to go through the sex games they are foisting on us. So far I think I have eliminated the shower stall and the area behind the refrigerator. I have not yet looked at the pantry or the cabinet with the three kitchen appliances."

Carol at that time finished eat Bambi's asshole, showed to the room the cum in her mouth and swallowed. We heard a key fall into the tray. I went to the tray, grabbed the key, unlocked the next padlock down, removed it and unlatched the corresponding latch. I tried the key in each of the remaining padlocks, but only the padlock it had unlocked worked with that key.

I then put the second padlock & key combo next to the first on the counter, before going to examine the pantry cabinet. I examined the sides of the exterior of the cabinet, then the sides of the interior of the cabinet, followed by each shelf in the pantry, then the wall sides and the back of the cabinet, emptying it of its contents with the help of Lynda and Kim. I found no trace of a doorway or secret passage, so we put everything back in place.

That left only the cabinet with the two kitchen appliances. I checked the outside of the cabinet and found no seams. There were no seams inside the cabinet either and the shelves upon which the oven sat seemed to be solidly connected to the sides of the cabinet. The dishwasher budged a bit, but seemed to be locked into place. I tried to reach to the back of the cabinet, but was unable to move either the oven or the microwave. This was probably the secondary entrance, but I was stumped as to how it opened, or at least how we could open it.

I saw my sister Julie checking the door jam as she felt around the sides of it. "I thought the door might opened in on itself, in case you struck out," Julie said.

"No the appliance cabinet is the secret doorway. I just haven't figured out how or even if we can open it from our side," I responded.

Carol replied, "If those perverts are smart or are watching us. We won't be able to open it from our side or they will bobby trap it or opening will set off an alarm that will alert them to what is going on. We have no idea what will happen if we go down that road. Maybe all they want is sex videos from us. Who knows? Anyway, Bambi and I have completed the anal challenge which two of you are going to be next?"

"I'm willing to go next."

"No Lexi!" replied my sister Julie. "You are Pete's daughter, like I am his sister. Blowjobs are one thing, but anal sex really crosses the incest line. You and I were the last to suck his cock for that reason. Now we have an alternate chance. If two or more of the other 6 who have not gone down that path, choose to be sodomized by Pete, so we unlock a few more padlocks before we can figure out how to exit through that cabinet, then let them. However, while there is still hope to escape with some of our dignity intact, we will wait."

"Julie is right Lexi, you are my daughter and she is my sister. Letting you put my cock in your mouth and letting you touch my privates was wrong. However, penetrating your assholes and fucking you both to completion, while it wouldn't impregnate either of you, it would be crossing a moral line. If we have to cross that line, then we will, but not until we have no choice but to cross it. Okay?"

"Okay daddy."

"I will go next then," replied Charlene. "You have been the best boss I have had. And after my divorce to my abusive ex-husband a man that you have used your influence to protect me from, giving you my ass and then eating your anal cream pie to help us all escape this place is the least I could do."

"I'll be your partner in anal sex play," replied Anjali. "If your daughter can't do it, I will do it in her place."

"Well, let's rest a bit and then eat lunch so my balls can fully recharge. Cumming 9 times yesterday was really painful. I have already cummed 3 times today. If we wait until after lunch, I can probably cum two more times without suffering too much pain."

With that I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. I began to think about how to open that hidden passage from our end. Everything should have budged more than it did, meaning either the assembly is pulled back, meaning we might be able to push it back or there is another answer. Before I could contemplate any other answer other than pushing the appliances backward, I dozed off. Fucking two different women in the ass will do that to you, particularly after you had already cummed 9 times the previous day.

---

Sex can become a bit of a chore, especially when your mind is on something else, like how to open a hidden door that could be the key to your escape.

After a nap, we had leftover pizza from the prior night for lunch. Charlene and Anjali used the enema bags and lube to prepare for their ass fuckings. I then fucked Charlene's ass and then Anjali's ass while she ate out Charlene's asshole, showed the cum she had retrieved and then swallowed as I continued to fuck her asshole. Cumming in Charlene's ass was relatively easy, but cumming in Anjali's ass took longer than normal. After I came for the second time, I went to sleep.

When I was woken up for dinner, I noticed two more padlocks had been removed from their latches, with 4 latches opened, with 6 still locked. We had orange chicken with pineapple, sliced onions and sliced bell peppers. I ate mechanically and deep in thought.

When I was done, I went to the appliance cabinet and pushed against each appliance to see if I could use my weight to move any of the appliances. The oven did not budge, the dishwasher moved only a little bit and then fell back into place. I tried to pull them out again and only the dishwasher moved any bit rocking forward and then falling back into place. I tried to reach the back of the cabinet, but was unable to get my hand past any of the appliances. I tried to see past the appliances to see if I could see the back of the cabinet and it was all dark back there.

I went back to the bed and found Kim and Lynda were the next to get butt fucked, so I sodomized first Kim and then Lynda while fondling their tits and kissing their necks. They ate the cream pies left in their assholes, while I took my shower. When I got out, I saw two more locks were removed. I then went to bed, with Jenny and Maria informing me I would be sodomizing them after tomorrow's breakfast.

I woke up the next morning with the two 18 year olds cuddled on either side of me. As usual, I had to use the bathroom, so after waking up Jenny and Maria, which woke everyone else up, Carol took over my cock and directing my pee into the toilet. I was dumbfounded what these women got out of that, but here I was one naked man with 10 naked women, two of which I was related to.

After eggs, toast and sausage, I left two more cream pies in the assholes of Jenny and Maria. However, Julie ate Jenny's asshole and swallowed my cum, while Lexi ate Maria's asshole and swallowed my cum. Julie reasoned, "If Lexi and I were to eat each other's assholes not only would we be crossing an incestuous anal sex line, but also an incestuous ass eating line. Too many incestuous lines crossed at the same time."

Well the obligatory keys fell down and unlocked to more padlocks. So, after lunch, it would be time for me to butt fuck my sister with Jenny eating her asshole. I decided to only do anal once after lunch and before dinner as my balls were aching a little bit.

So, that's what we did as my balls got a little bit of rest. As a result another key fell and one more pad lock was removed.

As I we waited for my balls to rest, I contemplated that these sickos probably were going to have everyone fuck each other before this all ended, but I knew if I said that out loud, if those perverts hadn't thought of doing that, they would find a way to make that happen. So, I kept that dark thought to myself as I watched Lexi prepare herself for anal with me her own father.

Dinner arrived and I ate mechanically, my mind was too preoccupied. So, I sodomized my daughter and her friend Maria ate the cream pie I left in her ass. Another line crossed, more incest committed and probably filmed.

Anyway, the last key fell and we unlocked the door to find 20 boxes stacked upon each other with a narrow gap at the top. there were two rows of five long boxes and two rows of short boxes. Then the screen text changed.

//Fuck The Breeder, eat a cream pie and earn another key. Make sure door is closed so key falls into tray. Each woman must eat a cream pie from a different cunt. The cunt they eat the cream pie from must be from a different woman, than the woman she ate her anal cream pie from.//

"I am not fucking anyone tonight, my balls are aching from me being forced to sodomize my own daughter, so I need some rest and recuperation time. Decide among yourselves who is eating whose cream pie this time. I'm going to bed."

I went to bed, while the 10 women discussed who was going to eat whose pussies. I fell asleep thinking how insane and surreal this situation had been turned into.

---

I woke up the next morning feeling how I did my first morning in this room, groggy and stiff. No one was cuddling me, everyone was stretched out. I was the first to get up and use the bathroom. All of us were wearing our gloves still. I removed my gloves so I wouldn't piss on my gloves.

As I couldn't walk straight or keep my balance, I sat down on the toilet and shoved my cock between my legs to take both a dump and a leak. After washing my hands, I took a shower to more fully wake me up. Once I toweled off, I put back on my gloves.

I started looking through the cabinets and refrigerator and found our food supplies were replenished. So they obviously knocked us out again to restock our food. I made a cup of coffee and sat watching my companions sleep. I noticed the locks and keys were gone from the counter top, must have been taken by our captor was my thought.

My daughter and my intern were the first two to wake up. Lexi pointed out, "Dad, we are not going to find a way out of this room before you fuck my pussy so... might as well get it over with, Anjali can eat my pussy while you fuck her and then I can eat her pussy."

I grunted an "Okay." and after my daughter getting me hard with her hands and mouth, while Anjali licked her pussy, she mounted me, pushing me through her hymen and began fucking me as we sat there. My ass began hurting, so I picked her up by her ass cheeks and stood up before lowering her onto the table, where I took over the fucking.

While I fucked my daughter every one else woke up, with Lexi's friends Maria and Jenny waking up first, followed by Charlene, Bambi, Kim, Lynda, Julie, and Carol in that order. They all watched the father-daughter incest, as my daughter's tits bounced with every impact of my body into hers. I left my hands on her hips as I got into the zone giving her multiple orgasms, before I came in her cunt.

As she lay twitching on the table, Anjali dove in and began eating my cum out of my daughter's twat, so as I still had an erection, I pushed my cock into my intern's cunt, which did not have a hymen, and began fucking her. Anjali showed the room the cum in her mouth as I fucked her before swallowing it.

As she dove in for more and I kept fucking her, we heard a key fall into the dish on the door. Bambi opened the door and began to try the key in each of the boxes. She finally opened one on the top row and pulled the box out and emptied the contents on the table. Inside the box was a a black leather garter belt and a note. The note read //put this garter belt on the slut who just got fucked.//

After Anjali was finished eating Lexi, I picked her up by the hips and moved her over as I let Lexi recover from her orgasms. About a half hour later, I came in her twat and rolled her onto her back as Lexi began returning the favor by eating my cum out of my intern's cunt. I sat down as Charlene came over and began cleaning my crotch with her mouth, as my sister Julie sat down next to me. As a key rattled down into the tray attached to the door.