Abducted: From a Funeral Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do realize you just crossed another line by fucking your daughter, my brother."

"Yeah I know, but I think I figured out how we got where we are and why there are no doors in or out other than that door which is locked from the inside."

"I thought you said the entrance was from the appliance cabinet?"

"I did, but think about it. I towered over every one of you, except for Bambi who was tall for a porn star. Now all of you are about the same height as me. They knocked us out with gas when they took us and when they restocked our cabinets. My guess and this is just a guess, is that we have been teleported into this room. Why we were stripped nude and had hair removed from our bodies, I have no idea. However, it is the only way I can explain the height difference."

"So, teleporter? Do you really think we are in some Star Trek shit?"

"Possibly, I don't know. Again it is a working theory, but it explains why we were spread out and not touching the first time we woke up in this room and this morning. It also explains why we wake up as stiff as we do each time we wake up like that."

"So is this our new life? Are we in space never to return to Earth?"

"For now this is our life. As far as us being in space, until we get to a window, let's not jump to too many conclusions before we get more data. For all we know this is some government experiment and not an alien abduction."

"Okay. I'm going to help fix breakfast. French toast, fruit cocktail and bacon?"

"Sure, sounds good."

I moved over to shower off the smell of sex with Lexi and Anjali, after we removed the few clothing accessories we had been wearing. I fondled them and they fondled me and each other as we soaped up our naked bodies. Once we toweled off we put back on our gloves, with Lexi putting on her garter belt. I then unlocked and removed the next box and found a new garter belt and note. The note was the same as the prior note, so Anjali got her black leather garter belt to wear.

We ate breakfast and then after letting it settle, while we discussed my theory of us being teleported into this room. Julie brought it up during breakfast, and the conversation continued after. Carol, Lexi, Julie, and Anjali talked the most.

Anjali thought, "Maybe we were stripped naked, shaved and had our hair cut because maybe the teleporter technology couldn't handle clothing and jewelry and had only two formats for the teleporter, one for men and one for women. I mean, we've been here at least three days, possibly more and no one has stubble where we are missing hair. All of us women have landing strips, were I was completely shaved before this all started, so was Bambi according to her videos. What? I became a fan. Anyway, now both of us have full landing strips. So, maybe that explains a few more things about our situation. And my breasts were solid B-cups, but now all of us have large tits nearly the same size as Bambi Thumper, our porn star. Fuck all of us women look like Amazonian porn stars. And Mr. Rock's cock is much bigger than when I saw it after he pulled out of his late wife in his office. Sorry, Mr. Rock, I had a question and you had left your door unlocked."

"That was when my lock was broken. Clarissa thought she locked the door and I forgot about the issue, until you walked in on us and saw both Clarissa and me naked as she was sprawled across my desk and I was pulling out. But yeah, my cock is much bigger than it was, now that I am thinking about it."

Carol responded, "Each time the door was repaired, I broke the lock, so I could walk in and catch you naked when Clarissa came to the office to fuck you. You definitely were far more hairy. Clarissa even called you "Wolfy" or "her Hairy Teddy Bear". I even sent both Julie and Charlene into you office while you and Clarissa were fucking. Of course, I also saw Clarissa naked and she definitely had a sexier body than I had. Now after looking at myself, I think we all have better looking bodies than what Clarissa had."

"Boss you were a hairy beast, now you are just yummy," said Charlene.

"Yes bro, I walked in on you while you fucked Clarissa in your office and saw your and her naked bodies and I agree with both Anjali and Carol. However, why did we wake up this morning like we did on day one, but wearing our gloves?" asked Julie.

Carol responded, "Both times we were knocked out, prior to us getting beamed. My guess is whoever abducted us, had to beam into Pete's home, then had their gear beamed into the same room. They dressed in the space outfits and then beamed in the gas. They stripped us naked and then lined us up for teleporting. The teleporter did the shaving and hair cutting. and placed us on the bed one at a time. Then last night they knocked us out again with the gas, which they used the vents to pump into and out of this room. Once we were knocked out they beamed in and then beamed in the food and restocked everything. They then moved us to the bed. I do not think they used the transporter to move us around, as my joints were not as stiff as they were the first morning we arrived here."

"So why have us fuck each other and commit incest?" asked Julie.

"Maybe because our abductors are a group of Amazon or Atlantian women who will need daddy to be comfortable fucking his offspring, so they can repopulate their planet or civilization? I mean they do refer to him constantly as The Breeder." responded Lexi.

"So your saying this Star Trek shit is now mixed up with Amazon women or the mythical city of Atlantis?" asked Julie.

"Maybe? I don't know, it just a guess," responded Lexi.

We sat in silence for a little bit, until Jenny and Maria led me to the bed. I laid down with Jenny sucking on my cock as Maria began licking Jenny's cunt. Once I was had, Jenny sank her pussy down onto my cock, with me breaking through her hymen and taking her virginity. She winced with pain as she shoved my entire cock into her pussy. She rested on my pelvis as she adjusted to my size.

Meanwhile, Maria positioned her pussy over my mouth and asked, "Um, Mr Rock? Could you use your mouth to prepare my pussy so I can lose my virginity too?"

"Might as well," I responded. So, I ate her pussy and both my tongue and fingers touched her hymen.

Finally, Jenny was comfortable enough to begin fucking herself on my hard cock, like my Lexi, she had a tight pussy as I took my second virginity of the day. I soon had Maria rolling off of me as she had her own orally induced orgasm. I then spun Jenny and I around with me plunging into Jenny, now that she was moving faster and was starting to enjoy the sensations of me fucking her.

With me now in control of the fucking I could give Jenny an orgasm and get my nut off. So after coming in Jenny, I pulled Maria down by her foot, pulled out of Jenny, pulled Maria's head towards Jenny's cunt, allowing Maria to eat my cum out of Jenny. I then positioned myself at Maria's entrance and quickly punched through Maria's hymen before coming to a rest inside her entrance. As soon as I fell her cunt muscles relax, I slowly pushed inside stopping whenever her pussy squeezed down on my cock. When I finished pushing inside, Maria was finished eating Jenny's pussy and swallowed.

I then slowly moved in and out of Maria's cunt, building up speed until I was pounding into the 18 year old friend of my daughter. I thought as I fucked her, that while taking a tight young pussy was enjoyable, taking a virginity and making it good for the woman was a tiring thing to do. After cumming into Maria's twat, I rolled her over and Jenny dived into her pussy and began eating her friend.

I got up took off my gloves and took a shower to wake myself up and refresh myself. After toweling off and putting back on my gloves, I picked up the two keys in the tray by the door and opened two more boxes which I removed from their position. I tried moving more boxes without unlocking them, but none of them would budge. After removing their gloves, showering off their sweat, toweling off and putting back on their gloves, Jenny and Maria put on their black leather garter belts.

I begged off of more fucking until after dinner, with Carol, my business partner, and Charlene, my secretary, scheduled to go next. As I sat down, Carol sat next to me.

"If we ever get back, I wonder if any of our clients will return," said Carol.

"That assumes we will be getting back. Of course, you being stacked and being much taller than you were might convince them something happened to us. I just don't think alien abduction or whatever the hell this is will be believed by them. Of course with these new bodies, we could do porn, we will be getting plenty of practice," I replied.

"Yeah a life of sex and nudity while we aren't using our brains or degrees. Of course, we could get into building porn websites, you know when we aren't fucking someone. Now the real question is after you have fucked your own daughter and sister, will you be able to not fuck them?" asked Carol.

"Let's see I will have 8 other insatiable sluts to take care of, including yourself, so will I be able to refrain from having sex with my two relatives who I will already have fucked?" I responded.

"Good point."

We sat there in silence as dinner was getting prepared. Dinner consisted of strip steaks, rice pilaf, steamed vegetables and Cobb salads.

After dinner I fucked both Carol and Charlene with them eating each other's cunts. After fucking, my balls ached, so we stripped off our gloves and showered together. After toweling off and putting back on our gloves, I opened two more boxes, leaving two small boxes piled on two more small boxes, stacked near the right door jam, stacked on two rows of five tall boxes, all of which were locked into the other boxes and the door jams. Just behind the boxes I could feel a metal door.

I decided it was time to go to bed. Julie and Lexi made a point to snuggle against me on either side, pressing their breasts into my sides, with Charlene and Carol claiming the spots behind them. Julie informed me, "Lynda and I will be fucking you before breakfast with Kim and Bambi fucking you last. Then we will see what's next on the sexual menu."

I already knew our situation was weird and getting weirder. It was with that thought and the contrasting feeling of the two naked bodies laying on either side of me, that I fell asleep.

---

I woke up needing to pee the next morning. After waking up my sister and daughter, I made my way to the toilet and allowed Julie to direct my piss into the toilet. She then sat on the toilet and did her thing, with me wiping her. Then I took my dump with her cleaning my ass.

She decided she wanted to be fucked on the toilet, so she mounted me as I sat there. I found out that my 40 year old sister was still a virgin as I busted through her hymen.

"You were a virgin, sis?"

"Yeah, Pete. No one else lived up to your or our dad's example. I was not going to lose it to someone who was unworthy."

"Okay, Julie. Why don't you rest until you are ready for me to fuck you."

"Okay."

As my sister adjusted to my size and got over the pain of my cock fully pushing through her hymen and into her cunt, everyone else woke up to watch our incestuous coupling. Julie rested her head on my shoulder as I gripped her ass cheeks. Her tits pushed into my chest, making me grow harder inside my sister's birth channel.

We made love to each other with me flexing my cock and she squeezed her cunt muscles. We didn't really fuck or move as we sat their embracing each other like that.

At a certain point, I began picking up my sister and letting her fall on my cock as I began fucking her to whatever degree I could sitting there on the toilet. When Julie started shaking, her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. I decided to hold off my orgasm, so I could give Julie two before I came inside of her. So, I began fucking her again and kept fucking her until I unloaded into her cunt.

When I pulled her off my cock, Lynda was there to eat her pussy in the shower stall as I kept seated on the toilet. When Lynda was finished she showed everyone the cum in her mouth and swallowed. Just after that we heard Julie's key fall into the tray.

Lynda wanted to be fucked in the shower stall, so I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my ass and I fucked her with her back on the wall tile. After cumming into her twat, Julie ate her pussy and made a show of her swallowing the cum concoction left in Lynda's pussy.

Bambi cleaned off my cock with her mouth, but I begged off from more fucking as my balls and leg muscles were aching. Plus, breakfast was getting cooked by Kim. I was thankful that Clarissa, Kim and Lynda had a catering business, which was probably gone now. However, the fact that we had two women who cooked for a living and had a variety of food types and desserts that they cooked for their clients, made our breakfast more interesting and flavorful.

After showering, we put back on our gloves and Lynda and Julie got their garter belts. Then we ate breakfast. With two small boxes left, both of which were stacked on top of each other, I had Kim and Bambi left to fuck.

Anyway a Belgian waffle iron was found and used, and with the waffles some sausage patties were made from a package of bulk sausage Kim found, and then we were also served scrambled eggs mixed with bell peppers and onions.

After breakfast I fucked first Kim and then Bambi, those two women took turns eating the cum filled pussy of the other after I fucked them. They then bathed and retrieved their garter belts. When the last two small boxes were removed, more padlocks were found on the door jam that was hiding behind the small boxes.

We waited for a new message to appear on the screens, but not only did a new one not appear, but the old one disappeared. So we rested and waited until we were hungry,

As we waited, I fell asleep and the women allowed me to sleep in peace.

---

I woke up to the next message on the screen.

//Have The Breeder fuck each slut while standing in the middle of the room. A new woman must eat the cream pie the dick leaves in a fucked slut's twat. Woman eating cunt must be different from the one who ate her asshole and different from the one who previously ate her pussy.//

We ate lunch and then the women began having their meeting to decide who would fuck me and in what order.

I listened to Carol as she ran the meeting to determine which pair would go first. At some point she had found a black marking pen and was writing on the wall each woman's name with 2 empty columns to the right of the names.

They began remembering who ate who at which time.

Carol said, "I'm sure Julie wants to go first as she already has committed incest with her brother, so she might want to get it over with by going first. So, other than Jenny and Lynda, who wants to eat her pussy and go second?"

Maria spoke first, "I will eat Julie's cunt."

Carol continued, "Okay moving on, Lexi should be in the next group as Pete's daughter, they have already crossed the line, so other than Maria and Anjali, who will be eating Lexi's cunt?"

Jenny raised her hand saying, "I will."

Charlene then spoke up, "I talked with Kim and we will go next."

"So, Anjali and I will go next. And Lynda and Bambi will finish this task," Carol said.

So I started by picking up my sister Julie by her ass cheeks, with the help of Maria and then slid her wet pussy down my hard cock. She wrapped her legs around my ass and thighs, and then I began bouncing her up and down on my cock as her tits rubbed across my chest. The sex was tiring on my leg and arm muscles, but I eventually came in my sister's snatch, with Maria slurping down my cum after I staggered over to the bed and lowered Julie onto her back, before I rolled over onto the bed on my back, After showing everyone the cum in her mouth she swallowed and then cleaned my spent cock as I laid there. We then heard a key hit the tray.

After resting for a bit, I got up and unlocked the top long box furthest away from the exposed locks on the door behind the long boxes. Inside was a pair of black leather stiletto heeled thigh boots and a note saying to //attach the garters to the top of the boots on the slut who was fucked//. I took the boots over to her and put them on my sister, then attached the four garter straps to the top of her boots.

I then with Julie's help picked up Maria and bounced her on my cock while standing, until I came in her twat, then laid her down on the bed, rolled over onto my back next to her, while Julie dove in and ate Maria to a few orgasms, then cleaned my cock. With the sound of a key falling into the tray. I then passed out.

The women woke me up for dinner and then I did my daughter Lexi and then her friend Jenny. We stripped off what little clothing we had and took turns bathing in the shower, before putting back on the assigned clothing and then lying down on the bed, with me in the middle and Charlene and Kim sleeping on either side of me.

---

The next day began with me taking my morning leak with Charlene taking possession of my cock and moving the piss around the inside of the toilet seat. Then I sat down and took my morning dump. Kim and Charlene then took their dumps, as more of the women with us began to wake up and migrate either towards the kitchen or bathroom.

I then hoisted up Charlene and fucked her standing up, until I came in her twat. Then I walked over to the bed, laid her down and rolled to her side. Kim came over and ate my secretary's cunt cleaned my cock with her mouth and then swallowed. We then heard a key fall into the tray.

I then repeated the process with Kim, by fucking her while standing, with Charlene eating her peach and then cleaning off my cock with her mouth, swallowing all of the cum. Then we heard her key fall into the tray.

We stripped what little clothing we had on and bathed the sweat off our bodies and then redressed back in what little clothing we had been given. Then we retrieved Charlene and Kim's thigh boots. However, with Kim's thigh boots, I was given a pair of black leather motorcycle boots which I put on. This left four tall boxes which were currently locked and stacked two on two on the right side of the door frame.

With that done, breakfast was served.

During breakfast Julie asked, "Pete how are you holding up? I mean had we been the petite little things we were before all of this, I might not be as concerned. However, we are no longer petite little things, we are Amazonian sized women with nothing small on us anymore."

"Oddly I feel better than I did after fucking you, Maria, Lexi and Jenny. My back, arm and leg muscles must be adapting to the strain of standing sex. How much longer that can be the case? Your guess is as good as mine."

Kim then asked, "So this is really our lives from now on? To fuck each other until we die? By my count, we have been gone from our normal lives for five full days and this is day six. We will finish the current task by dinner. But we won't get through the door behind the remain four boxes until sometime during day eight. By then I will have eaten four of the nine pussies in this room with five more to go as I think they will be throwing more sexual tasks at us until we have eaten every other woman's cunt. That means we will be missing from our normal lives a minimum of sixteen days or a little over two weeks or half a month before we find out if we can go home or what's next after all that fucking and sucking."

Bambi then responded, "Well our captors are referring to Pete as The Breeder, so this may be more permanent than that. However, if we are going to be lovers and fuck each other for at least ten more days straight, then we might as well have fun fucking each other and lose whatever inhibitions we have had holding us back from fully enjoying each other's bodies. I mean it might be lesbian sex acts that opens the door for all we know. You know some 69 action followed by some tribbing? Giving Pete's cock and balls a rest? I'm only guessing." With that Bambi shrugged.