Abducted: From a Funeral Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished breakfast and I then fucked while standing first Carol and then Anjali, with Anjali eating my cum out of Carol, then Carol eating my cum out of Anjali.

We rested then had lunch, with me fucking while standing, Bambi and then Lynda. They and I showered the sweat off our bodies and then redressed, before retrieving the keys. Bambi and Lynda got their thigh boots and I got a pair of black leather motorcycle chaps to put on over my boots. This left all ten women wearing black leather opera gloves, garter belts, and thigh boots, while I wore motorcycle gloves, chaps and boots. These were now our sex outfits.

As we waited for dinner and our next sexual task, Carol decided a meeting to decide the next pairings was necessary.

"OK discounting the blow jobs we all gave to start everything off, which someone has helpfully added to our wall, Julie, Lexi and I have all gone first, while Bambi, Anjali and Charlene have all gone second. So the question is who should go first and who should go second, for the next round of sex?"

Lynda asked, "Why are we discounting the blowjobs?"

Carol responded, "Because, Anjali has already gone fourth twice, Maria has already gone sixth twice, and I have gone seventh twice. Meanwhile Julie has already gone ninth twice, and Lexi has gone tenth twice. Julie and Lexi did that, so if there was a way out, then they could have begged off from committing incest. Also, some of us have cleaned off Pete with our mouths between ass fuckings, while some of us have not. I created this chart to track who has eaten whose pussy or asshole as our captors seem to want us to track that. Unless they say something about the blowjobs, I don't think we need to track that also."

"Okay, I guess that makes sense," said Lynda.

Bambi volunteered, "I will go first. I mean I have gone second, eighth, ninth and tenth. Might as well go first this next time."

"I will go second," volunteered Jenny. "I have never been with a porn star before."

"With that settled, who will go third?" asked Carol. "As we can see discounting the initial blow jobs, Charlene, Jenny, and Lexi have all gone third, while Anjali, Maria, and Jenny have all gone fourth."

After a few minutes of silence, the screen told us our next sexual task...

//The Breeder needs to bend his sluts over the table and sodomize them, then roll them over for a different slut to eat the asshole of the recently fucked slut. Again the slut getting eaten must be eaten by a different slut that had eaten her ass or pussy before since you got here.//

"Okay now we know what the task is, doggy anal over the table, whose going third and fourth?"

Kim volunteered, "Might as well go third."

Julie then said, "I'll go fourth."

Anjali then said, "I'll go fifth."

Maria then said, "And I'll go sixth."

Charlene volunteered, "I'll go seventh."

Lexi then said, "Well if we also vary who goes when, then I'll be Charlene's partner and go eighth."

"By that logic, then I will go ninth," said Lynda. "With Carol going last."

The women then fixed dinner as they contemplated getting sodomized by my big cock again, this time with their tits smashed against the table top. Or at least that's what I imagined as dinner was quiet with each of us left to our own thoughts by everyone else.

After dinner, Bambi and Jenny prepared their assholes for fucking, and then I sodomized Bambi using her hips for leverage as I ass fucked her, with Jenny going ass to mouth to clean me off with her mouth, and then eating Bambi's asshole. I then sodomized Jenny with Bambi returning the favor.

As we fucked, the other women prepared for bedtime by stripping and then showering, before putting back on the clothes they were given. After sex with Bambi and Jenny in our sex outfits, we stripped naked, showered and then put back on our sex outfits. We heard two keys fall as we stripped for our showers. Then everyone went to bed with Kim and Julie claiming the spots on either side of my body.

---

The next morning I let Kim guide my cock as I peed into the toilet, then I sat and took a dump. My sister Julie cleaned my cock and asshole with toilet paper. I then took a seat as Julie and Kim prepared their assholes for anal sex. As they did that, Lynda got up and began fixing breakfast for everyone. Carol was next, followed by Charlene who helped Lynda in the breakfast prep. Eventually Bambi, Anjali, Lexi, Jenny and Maria joined the waking world.

Once Julie and Kim were finished prepping their assholes, they came over to the table near where I was seated with Kim bending over the table as Julie spread her ass cheeks. I got up and lined up, pushing my prick into her poop shoot. As I picked up speed sodomizing Kim, I grabbed her hips for leverage. While I did that Julie rubbed her tits on my back and sides to get me excited. After cumming in Kim's anal cavity, I pulled out and had my sister go ass to mouth. Then I watch Julie eat Kim's asshole.

When Julie was finished, we heard a key fall as she bent over the table and wiggled her hips. I decided to take up my sister's invitation and sodomize her asshole. As I ass fucked her, I bent her back as I fondled her tits and pinned her waist the the table. As I did that Kim was giving my balls a tongue bath which caused me to cum in Julie's asshole. I then bent Julie back down over the table and pulled out as Kim went ass to mouth to clean me off. When she was done with me, she began eating Julie's asshole. Once she swallowed the cum concoction we heard another key fall.

I got up and used the four keys to unlock four of the padlocks on the new door behind the original door. I then removed both the padlocks and keys and put them on the pile of boxes that had housed the clothing we were now wearing. Julie, Kim and I smelled like sex and sweat, but as breakfast was being served, we decided to wait to take our baths.

Breakfast consisted of crepes, sliced peaches, and bacon, with glasses of milk and water. Anjali and Maria sat on either side of me as we ate breakfast.

After breakfast, Anjali and Maria prepared their assholes for anal sex. I then sodomized first Anjali and then Maria, with Maria going ass to mouth before eating out my's cum in Anjali's asshole. Anjali then went ass to mouth after I pulled out of Maria, and then ate my cum from Maria's ass.

As we fucked Kim and Julie stripped off the clothing they wore and bathed. then dressed once they toweled off. Once Maria had swallowed the load I left in Anjali we heard a key fall into the tray and then we heard another key fall as Anjali swallowed the smaller load I left in Maria's ass. I walked over to the door grabbed the keys open the first door and removed two more padlocks on the door behind the original door, before bringing those locks over to the pile of boxes and padlocks we had between the shower area and the bed. I then stripped down along with Anjali and Maria and then we bathed our bodies removing the sweat and sex, before putting back on our sex outfits.

As I felt my balls ache, I looked over at the wall between the bed and the kitchen area and saw the next two women scheduled to be sodomized over the table by me were Charlene and Lexi, with Lynda and Carol finishing off this sex task. I then grabbed Charlene's and my daughter's hands and led them to the bed where we laid down together and waited for lunch. I then fell asleep.

---

When I woke up, I found both Charlene and Lexi had prepared their assholes to be table ready while they allowed me to sleep. After I took a leak and then a dump, I came over to Charlene and began to sodomize her as she was bent over the table. Once I came in her ass, Lexi went ass to mouth and cleaned my cock off, before eating my secretary's asshole. After Lexi swallowed the little bit of cum I left in Charlene, another key was heard falling into the tray.

I then began to sodomize Lexi as Charlene went over to the tray to retrieve the key. She then opened the door and came back from the other door with the key and an unlocked padlock, depositing both onto the pile of boxes and padlocks we have built up. After cumming in my daughter's ass, I pulled out with Charlene going ass to mouth. She then dove in to retrieve the tiny amount of cum, I had left in Lexi's ass. After she swallowed, an eighth key fell into the tray. I lay down on the bed and went to sleep.

---

I was waken up for dinner, finding that both Charlene and Lexi had bathed while I was out, after which Lynda and Carol had prepared their assholes for ass fucking. I also found that Julie had retrieved the eighth key and unlock and removed the eighth padlock.

We had steak, pasta and salad for dinner. Dinner conversation was filled with conjecture of what laid behind the second door.

That started when Lexi raised the question, "What do you guys believe lays behind that second door?"

Carol said, "Another stack of locked boxes with another door behind that."

Anjali guessed, "A long hallway with the stack of boxes with another door behind those boxes."

Bambi guessed, "A sex dungeon?"

Jenny guessed, "A long room with sexual obstacles we all have to overcome?"

Julie said, "When I unlocked the last padlocked I pushed on the door and I saw through a crack in the door what I thought was a treadmill, so I'm guessing a gym."

I responded, "Whatever it is, will have to wait until I sodomize Lynda and Carol. My balls are tingling, but I probably can ass fuck both of them before bathing and going to bed. I will find out what you guys find out tonight, tomorrow morning."

Lexi asked, "Why daddy, don't you want to see what's on the other side of the door?"

"I do, but with my balls already tingling, I may be in pain and physically exhausted after sodomizing Lynda and Carol tonight. Men don't usually cum 6 times, much less 8 times in a day, the fact that I have been able to do what I have done, I chalk up to being celibate the four months prior to Clarissa passing away. I was so busy taking care of her while she withered away from me that I did not think about my sex life," was my response.

"Carol and I could always wait until your balls stop tingling. I mean we could always prepare our assholes tomorrow morning if you want to wait," replied Lynda.

"Bullshit, I am making an executive decision. Pete get ready for bed, bathe and you can take care of Lynda and me tomorrow morning. You are our best chance to get out of here. We have already crossed so many sexual lines, waiting several hours for you to heal up is what we have to do. We cannot afford to be a man down, when you are the only man we have and need to fuck," lectured Carol.

"Daddy, as much as I hate to postpone our discovery of what is on the other side of the door, I have to agree with Carol. You are our man and we have to take care of you and not wear you down."

"Plus, who would want this fine cock to fall off you and be useless," joked Kim.

"Thank you all. I know sex should be fun, but I have been letting the pressure to perform get to me and it has become work. So, I again thank all of you for being so understanding," I responded.

So, I removed the gloves, chaps and boots I was wearing and showered, with Lynda and Maria joining me in our level of nudity. After toweling off, we put back on our sex outfits, brushed our teeth and then laid down as the other women began preparing for bed. I fell asleep before everyone got in bed.

---

Next morning, we all woke up with headaches and stiff limbs.

"The boxes, padlocks and keys are all gone," spoke Jenny as she was closest to where we had piled up everything.

"I guess they gassed us again," said Carol.

"Why do I always feel so stiff when they do that?" asked Julie.

"At least they allowed us to cuddle and didn't separate us like they did that second time," replied Charlene.

"Can we just stay here and cuddle for a bit more? I don't what to get up right now," complained Anjali.

"I need to pee, so let me up," I responded.

"I'll get the coffee started," said Kim

"I'll help you get started on breakfast," said Lynda.

"We can let your balls rest until after breakfast, Pete," replied Julie.

"Thank you,"

Carol came with me to the open bathroom area and took over guiding my cock around the toilet. Then I sat down and took my morning dump. Carol then cleaned my cock and ass with toilet paper.

"Looks like we got restocked", called out Lynda.

Carol then looked into the bathroom cabinets and called out, "We are fully stocked with enema kits, toothpaste, soap and anal lube too."

Lexi opened the door and said, "The missing boxes and padlocks weren't put back, there are still just two padlocks left."

"At least they did not remove our chart of sex on the wall", said Carol who had created that chart to make sure we did not violate the rules laid out by the monitor and to make sure every woman got taken care of sexually in the same order eventually.

So, while Bambi, Anjali, Jenny, Maria and I rested and relaxed on the bed, Lexi, Julie and Carol set the table, while Charlene, Lynda and Kim fixed breakfast.

When breakfast was served, all of us came to the table and ate a breakfast of pancakes, hash browns, and sausage. Breakfast conversations revolved around me taking better care of myself. After breakfast I was told to rest and not fuck by all of my women, that I would fuck after lunch.

So, I rested some more until lunch with Lynda and Carol staying close to me. We then ate lunch. After lunch, Lynda and Carol prepared their assholes again for being sodomized and Lynda bent over the table, so after having lube poured on my erect cock, I shoved my prick into Lynda's asshole. Once I was all the way in, I rested and then pulling Lynda up by her tits, I sucked on the left side of her neck and kissed her left ear and neck. Then I after fondling her tits, I trailed my hands down to Lynda's hip and then began fucking her ass. When I came in her ass, I pulled out and found Carol was there ready to go ass to mouth to clean the cum on me. Then Carol dove in and ate Lynda's asshole. When she was done and swallowed my cum and Lynda's ass juices, we heard a key fall into the tray. I took a break and walked over to the door, removed the key from the tray, opened the door and removed the corresponding padlock, leaving just one more padlock to go.

When I got back Carol was bent over the table and was shaking her ass as she seemed eager to be sodomized. So, I walked up behind her positioned my cock at her asshole, and felt Lynda drizzle some anal lube on my cock. I then pushed my cock into Carol's poop shoot. After pushing in all of the way, feeling her tightness, I backed out and began sodomizing my business partner as I rested my hands on her hips. When I came, I backed out and found Lynda there ready to go ass to mouth by sucking off my cum covered cock. I then sat down as Lynda began eating Carol's asshole. When she was done and swallowed the last of the cum that I deposited in Carol's anal canal, we heard the final key for our current task to fall into the tray.

With Lynda, Carol and I smelling like sex, the three of us and the other eight women lined up as I retrieved the final key, opened the first door, unlocked the last padlock, removed it and then finally opened the second door.

---

Behind that door was a full gym, with three treadmills, three exercise bikes, three stair climbers, three rowing machines, and dominating the center of the room was a multi-station home fitness center, with four stations around four center weight piles. The four stations included a weight lifting bench, a leg weight bench, an arm weight seat, and a weight pulley system for standing exercises. There was also another door with ten more padlocks on one side of the door and ten lock boxes stacked and locked along the other side door jam. There was another monitor on that door with a tray above the monitor and a slot above the door.

On the monitor was the following message...

//Congratulations Breeder and Sluts. You now have a how gym, to see what's in the boxes and remove them from the door, fuck each slut in this room while working out, cum in her cunt and use your chart in the other room to determine who gets to eat a new pussy. Failure to have a new lesbian pussy eating the fucked slut's pussy, means we will gas you, strip you and force you to start over from the beginning.//

"Now we know what's next, I'm going to take a shower and then take a rest," I responded. Carol and Lynda came with me as the other women began exploring this new room.

The three of us stripped off our clothes and bathed off the smell of sex and sweat. Then we toweled off and got redressed. I found myself alone to get some rest as the other women poured in and began their discussion of who was going to do what.

Carol began things again, "Okay Lexi, Julie, Bambi and I have all gone first already, while Bambi, Anjali, Maria, and Jenny have all gone second. I think Anjali should go first, is there any objections?" She looked around at the other women, "Seeing none, Anjali you will be the first to get fucked, I am thinking that Julie should go second and be Anjali's pussy partner for this round. Any objections?...Seeing none, let's move on.

Charlene, Jenny, Lexi, and Kim have all gone third, with Anjali, Maria, Jenny, and Julie all have gone fourth. I am thinking Bambi should go third with Lexi going fourth. Any objections?... Seeing none, Kim, Anjali, Charlene and I have all gone fifth, with Lynda, Charlene, Maria, and Kim all going sixth. I am thinking Lynda should go fifth with Jenny going sixth. Any Objections?...Seeing none, Jenny, Julie, Charlene and I have all gone seventh, I am thinking Kim should go seventh. Maria, Lynda, Anjali, and Lexi have all gone eighth. I am thinking that Kim's pussy partner should be me. Any Objections?... Seeing none that, Maria should go ninth, with Charlene going last."

Carol took a breath and then began again. "Now we don't know what our next sex act will be, but there are ten padlocks that will open the second door in the gym room, I am guessing we will have to be sodomized on the gym equipment to open that door. With that in mind, I am thinking we agree on the next pairings now so we know now whose asshole or pussy we will be eating. Any objections?"

Julie spoke up. "I have one, as long as we leave the chart as is, it is easier to see who is paired with who, if we add another column for the mystery sex act, we might confuse the two and fuck ourselves over, with them stripping us of these sex outfits and us having to start over."

So, the women broke up as Carol shook her head and walked over to me as I laid resting my eyes on the bed. She then laid down and snuggled up to my right side. Julie joined her on my left side. And the three of us fell asleep.

---

Lynda woke us up for dinner, which was roasted chicken with cornbread and salad.

Lynda, Kim and Charlene had become our cooks and everything they made tasted wonderful. The cornbread was sweet and melted in our mouths.

Dinner conversation was about sex.

Kim started it off, "Pete, we decided in order to look after your health, you will be cumming four times a day, two times after breakfast and two times after dinner, with us letting you rest and recharge your testicles. We will not allow you to put too much stress to perform for us or to stretch yourself and cause your balls to ache or even tingle with any bit of pain."

Bambi took over. "As far as sex in the gym room, here is what we have found. Some of the machines are not practical for vaginal sex, some are not practical for anal sex, and some are just not practical for sex period. So, we were thinking for the after dinner sex, you will lay down on the weightlifting bench, though the weights you will be lifting will be the next woman you will be fucking, with you licking or kissing her pussy as you lower her before you lift her with your arms. Two of us will be on either side spotting you as you bench press your next slut. Meanwhile, you will be fucking the woman whose turn it is. After you cum in her, four of us will lift her off your cock and lower her to her back on one of the yoga mats we found in the gym room. The woman who you were eating would then clean off your cock and maybe she would make her way over to her pussy partner for this round, or maybe the pussy partner will be one of the four pulling the slut off your cock and depositing her on the yoga mat. You fuck two different women in a row, while bench pressing and eating the pussies of two different women. One of the three women will be eaten by you, then fucked by you. So what do you think, Pete?"