Aberdeen Angus and Friends

Story Info
An adventure in Aberdeen with four Scotsmen.
2.3k words
3.79
10.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnitaP
AnitaP
48 Followers

One January, a few years ago, I had to go to Aberdeen to meet with a client.

"Aberdeen may be OK in the summer," my husband Seymour told me, "but during the winter it's pretty cold. I doubt that you'll get out of your hotel much. What will you do during your spare time."

"I don't know," I replied, "maybe I'll just watch a movie. Or just hang out in the hotel bar."

Thinking of the hotel bar and all its possibilities, I tried to hide my smile and brightened eyes.

"Don't worry about it," I replied and went upstairs to pack.

Later the next day Seymour took me to the airport. I arrived in Aberdeen in the evening and after arriving at my hotel I had no time to do anything other than watch a movie on the television. After my meetings the following day I went up to my room in the hotel. I opened the curtains of my hotel room window and watched the snow falling from the night sky. The lights of the room caught each snowflake and made it twinkle as it fell. I took off my business suit and laid down naked on the bed, enjoying the feel of the smooth sheets on my skin. I turned on the television and scanned the channels. There wasn't really anything worth watching and I didn't want to see another movie. Seymour had been right, there really wasn't much to do by myself.

I decided to go down to the hotel lounge and have a drink. I opened my suitcase and pulled out the special outfit I had brought along just in case. First I pulled on a black lace teddy. It had a high collar and long sleeves. But if you looked carefully, you could see my dark pink nipples pushing through the openings in the lace. I snapped the bottom closed and looked at myself in the mirror. What I saw was an attractive middle-aged woman who had retained her shapely figure.

Yes, I would go to the hotel bar and see what might happen. I put on a pair of black trousers that hugged my still pert bum and black high heels. Then I pulled on a sweater, buttoning it up part of the way. If the bar was cool it would keep me warm and, if I met someone I liked, I could always unbutton it and give him a show.

The hotel lounge was dimly lit and piped music was softly playing over the speakers. The bar itself was almost empty but there were a few men and women sitting in comfortable chairs arranged around small tables throughout the lounge. I approved of the ambiance. I noticed that there were just a few women in the bar, most of the patrons were men. I approved of that too. I pulled my wedding ring off, put it in my purse and walked slowly to the bar. I knew the men in the lounge were watching me and sizing me up. I sat down on a stool at the bar, crossed my legs and ordered a double gin and lemonade. When it arrived, I took a long drink, nearly draining it. Then I turned briefly and looked around the room. Whenever I saw a man who interested me, I let my glance linger on him just a moment, making brief eye contact and then looking away. By the time I was finished, every man in the place must have thought that I was single, unaccompanied and available. I turned to the gin and finished it leaving it clearly empty for anyone to see.

"Excuse me barman, I'd like another scotch." The voice was right next to me.

I turned and saw a man leaning between two bar stools. He was a handsome gentleman in his thirties with sandy hair. He was wearing a suit and his tie was loosened. I liked his tie, I liked his suit and I liked him. As he looked over I gave him a smile.

"I see your glass is empty, could I buy you another?" he asked.

"Certainly," I replied.

While we were waiting for the drinks we made small talk about the snow and about what brought us to Aberdeen. His name was Angus and he was in town with three other salesmen from his company and like me, they were leaving the next morning. It was clear that he was interested so, when the drinks arrived, I asked if he would like to join me at the bar.

"Actually, I'm sitting with my friends over in the corner. You are certainly welcome to join us," he said.

So I walked over and he introduced me to the other guys. All three of his aforementioned colleagues were there. They were all around Angus' age. I can't remember all of their names or whether they were married or not, neither really mattered to me. We talked and joked together for the next hour or so. I flirted with each of them and I could see that each was giving me furtive admiring glances. Finally I excused myself to go to the restroom. I was already quite wet in anticipation so I decided to raise the stakes so I unbuttoned my sweater. As I walked back to the corner table I noticed the conversation stop and then resume. I knew they had been talking about me.

As I sat down at the table I could hear the guys breathe heavier and one even gave a low whistle. My sweater was completely unbuttoned and held apart by my breasts. Turned on by the attention, my nipples had grown hard and were pushing through the openings in the lace of my top. Leaning over to Angus, I pushed my breasts against his arm and put my hand on his thigh.

"I really like you,"I breathed into his ear.

"I really like you too," he blushed and stammered back quietly, "but I can't really leave the guys."

The other three were speechless, watching the drama unfold.

"You don't have to leave the guys," I whispered to him, "bring them along."

"Wow," Angus said. "Wow," he said again.

"Well?" I asked, "Why don't you talk it over and then come up to my room." I turned to the other guys and said, "So nice to meet you. I hope to see you again soon."

I took a pen and wrote my room number on a napkin on the table in front of Angus.

Once I got to my room I turned on some music and put a box of condoms that I bought at the airport on the bed stand. My first thought was 'only six, I hope I've bought enough if all four guys turn up.' Then I smiled, 'mm, someone may have to fuck me bareback'. I pulled back the sheets on the bed and took off my trousers and put my high heels back on.

Sitting in a chair by the window, I watched the snow fall and waited. Soon there was a knock on the door. Opening it, I saw Angus and all three of his friends. I let them in, then locked the door. Looking at their amazed stares, I knew I now had my evening's entertainment.

I walked over to Angus, who sat in the chair by the window. Leaning over so my breasts pushed against the fabric of my teddy, I gave him a kiss and slipped my tongue between his lips. He hungrily sucked on my tongue and then pushed it back as he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I felt his hand caressing my left breast, then the other hand on my right breast. Then another hand rested on my thigh and yet another hand began rubbing my pussy through the material of my teddy. Two of his friends had joined in. I raised my head and gave each of the two friends a kiss, beckoning the third to join the fun. As I alternately kissed all four of them I could feel their hands rubbing my tits, pussy, hair and other parts of my body. My own hands kept moving around rubbing their crotches through their trousers. Then I pulled down one zip, then another, and yet another, until all four cocks had sprung free. Kneeling on the floor between the four men I did a circle suck, slurping on one cock at a time, while my hands jacked off the others.

After a few minutes I stood up and walked to the bed and lay on it rubbing my clit. I actually had my first orgasm of the night while the men rapidly undressed. I unsnapped my teddy and pulled it up over my chest so two of them could suck on my tits. A third got between my legs and began licking me while the fourth played with himself and watched.

"Don't lick up all my juices," I told the guy between my legs, "I need them to make it easy for you to slide your big cocks in my pussy."

With that, the guy got up on his knees and pushed the head of his cock against my pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck me," I moaned, spreading my legs wider.

With a hard thrust he entered me. The fourth, who had been playing with himself, climbed on the bed and pushed his cock into my open mouth. I noisily sucked on it while his friend slammed his hard cock in and out of my pussy. I was overcome by the situation and my second orgasm took over my body.

"Don't cum," I told the man who was fucking me through my orgasm, "you have to use a condom if you want to cum."

Soon everyone changed places and I was fucking and sucking two different men while their friends played with my tits.

"Fuck me doggy style," I cried and everyone changed places again.

One man laid on the bed with my head between his knees sucking on his cock. A second had pulled on a condom and was fucking me from behind. My tits bounced as each thrust into my pussy pushed my mouth down on the cock in front of me. The other two grabbed at my tits and played with my stiff nipples.

"I'm your slut," I raised my head and told the men, "use me for your pleasure."

With that the man in my pussy gasped and jerked.

"Cum inside me," I said, "fill me with your sperm."

He continued to jerk and thrust until he almost collapsed on my back.

"Let me see your cum," I said as he pulled out.

He pulled off the condom and showed it to me.

"You came a lot," I said, "I'm glad."

As he tossed the condom in the rubbish bin, the next man took his place in my pussy. Like the first, he too soon came, filling his condom. I rolled onto my back and spread my legs for the third man. Angus, who had not cum yet, and the other two watched as their friend thrust and plunged into me. I bucked my hips up and down, encouraging him to enter me as deeply as possible. Finally he grabbed each cheek of my ass, pulling my against his cock as he plunged deep into my pussy. Breathing heavily and gasping, he jerked and sent stream after stream of his cum into my body. When he pulled out, the condom almost fell off, it was so heavy with his cum.

By that time I had lost count of my orgasm tally. And Angus was the last.

"Anita, I just can't cum with a condom," he told me.

"Why don't you fuck me without one," I said, "Just before you cum, pull out and shoot all over my stomach."

I laid back and spread my legs. Angus got between them and thrust. I raised my legs high as his cock plunged in and out of my body. As he fucked me, I pulled him close to me and whispered in his ear.

"I have a surprise for you. I'm married. Do you like fucking another man's wife?"

"What," Angus said.

He seemed shocked but actually got harder at the thought.

"Just what I said," I replied, "I'm another man's wife but tonight I'm your whore."

Those words, combined with my pussy milking at his cock, were too much for Angus. He gave a hard thrust and plunged deep, his cock shooting a hot stream of sperm into the depths of my body. He shot twice, then remembered he was supposed to pull out to cum. I was pulling at his ass, trying to trap his cum inside me, but he pulled out, shooting stream after stream of milky cum onto my stomach. He rolled over and lay on the bed beside me, breathing hard.

"I forgot," Angus said.

"So did I," I said, "you felt so good inside me."

Angus got out of bed and joined the other three men, who had started dressing. Once dressed, they all said goodbye and left. Exhausted by all of the fucking, I lay on my back with cum puddled in my navel and running down my sides.

As I was packing to go home the following day I noticed the three unused condoms so I slipped them into my purse ready for my next adventure.

When Seymour picked me up at the airport again, his first question was "Did you have a good time?"

"I had a great time," I replied. "The hotel was very nice and my room was large with a king-sized bed."

"Ohh, and did you spend a lot of time in the room?" He asked.

"Well on the first evening I watched a movie on TV and on the last day I had my meetings."

"And last night?" Seymour asked.

"Oh, I just had a few drinks in the bar."

"Did you meet anyone interesting," he asked.

"Oh yes," I laughed, "I dragged four Scottish guys up to my room and we had a gang bang."

Seymour just shook his head and laughed.

AnitaP
AnitaP
48 Followers