All Comments on 'Aberdeen Angus and Friends'

by AnitaP

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
JV

The varsity has left the field, and now the JV plays in the mud.

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago
no reason

You offer no reason why she wanted to cheat or felt the need to cheat. I mean she had planned for something based her packing those items so there was some reason but you left it out. I am not sure if I should think she does this often and hubby is aware or somehow something unknown to us brought this on.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Its like some "writers" go for the lowest common denominator in these.

Honestly its just that the stories aren't actually good. I've read cheating wives stories here that arent bad for what they are but lately no one even tries any more. They want that sugar rush from the spank squad without any real sweat equity in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I didn't understand why Seymour just shook his head and laughed. I never could understand why he was still laughing when he dropped me off at my parents house instead of taking me home either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am a cuckold husband and would love it if my wife would be as naughty as you. I bet your hubby would luv it too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just another entitled, selfish,cheating whore of a feckless female. Thinking with their diseased twats,not their hearts .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnitaP@AnitaP
My name is Anita Pusey (pronounced poo-sea) and I have been married to my husband Seymour for 23 years. We live in a city in the north west of England and have 2 children Mylene who is 21 and Justin who is 19, both of whom are now studying away from home at university. I retu...