Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was a mirror mounted in front of me up on the wall. And there was another mirror mounted to the wall on my right.

Now I knew why the pillory was in the corner. It was so I could see in both of the mirrors what they were doing to me!

Working as a team, Mia and Naomi unchained my waistbelt from the frame, and lowered the frame until my feet were able to rest on the pillory platform. As Kira continued to smack my balls with her crop to keep me in line, they unlocked my ankle chains from the frame, pulled them tight to keep my legs spread, and padlocked them to rings on the platform. They moved the frame completely out of the way, then they hooked the rear ring of my waistbelt to the winch, and lifted it up until I couldn't lower my ass or squat down anymore.

So here I was, a captive in this pillory, with my legs spread and me all bent over with my ass sticking way up and out, and my head and hands locked into the pillory! There was no slack in any of my chains. And I was smart enough to realize that there was really no way in the world that I could ever get out of this thing, so I didn't bother to even try and struggle to get free! I had gone from being a captive in one device to a captive in another. And they had done it all so efficiently and expertly with no chance at all for me to get free. Then Kira gave my buttplug a hard punch! "OW! FUCK!"

I wondered where Lexi had been this whole time they were doing this to me. And then when I looked in the mirror, I saw her approaching with another cart. And on it was this black box with hoses and a couple of control boxes. As she wheeled the cart up beside me she asked, "Matt, have you ever seen how they milk a cow? Well right now, we're going to milk you!" Okay. Now I know what it is. It's a Venus 2000. A male milking machine! I've seen videos of them being used on the Internet. I've always been curious to know what it feels like. Now it looks like I'm going to find out!

Looking in the mirror, I see her plug it in and then she squirts some lube into this tube thing with hoses that connect to the black housing. And as soon as she turns it on, I start to hear this rhythmic sucking sound. I have to admit that the sucking sound, and the fact that they're going to stick it on my cock and milk me, is actually starting to turn me on!

As I see her playing with the 2 control boxes, I can hear the sucking sound speed up and slow down. Then she shuts it off and looks at me in the mirror and explains how it works. "See Matt, this control here controls the speed of the stroking. And this other one controls the length of the stroking. And depending on how I use these 2 controls together, I can make it suck just the tip of your cock, or I can make it suck you in deep. And I can also control the speed that it milks you. I just lube up your cock, and squirt a bunch of lube inside this tube. And then all I have to do is slip the tube onto the tip of your cock, and it will magically suck you in! And even though your cock is pointing at the floor and it's hanging down, the suction will prevent it from falling off. And you know what the coolest thing is? After I get it all set and it's milking you, I can just sit back and watch, or even walk away, and it will milk you dry! And there's no way you'll be able to resist it! So once you start cumming, you'll just keep cumming and cumming until I turn it off, or until you just can't cum anymore! Cool huh?"

Lexi slipped on a rubber glove, squirted a bunch of lube into her hand, and then slathered it onto my cock. As she removed the glove, Mia, Naomi, and Kira all gathered around to watch. Mia told me, "We like to watch guys squirm around when it first sucks them in. They get such a surprised look on their face when they feel it start milking them!"

I didn't really know what to say to that. So I just stood there waiting for them to start milking me.

"Look in the mirror Matt." When I did, Lexi turned the machine back on and held the tube up to show me the milking action. It was connected to the black box with a couple of hoses, and as the rhythmic sucking sound started again, I could actually see this rubber sleeve inside the tube expanding and contracting in time with the sucking sound! It was actually starting to make me horny.

"Now watch this!" And as I looked in the side mirror, I saw Lexi hold the tube up against the tip of my cock. And as soon as it touched me, it started to suck my cock inside! With every stroke it sucked my cock in deeper and deeper until finally I was balls deep in the tube! Then Lexi did something with the controls, because now it started making long slow strokes all the way from my balls to the tip of my cock! It had a pretty strong suction! And it felt absolutely fantastic!

"Oh my God, this feels fucking great! This is unbelievable!"

They all stood there giggling and watching me start to squirm and wiggle around. I couldn't believe how great this felt. It felt like the best suckjob ever. Nice long slow strokes. And it wasn't just stroking me, it was actually sucking me! I found it hard to believe how much I was getting into it! It was so fucking erotic! This was truly an exquisite suck job!

Then Lexi turned the speed up a little and it started sucking me faster. And it felt even better! I could feel myself really getting turned on. And I couldn't help it. I remember Lexi saying that I would not be able to resist this, and now I believe her! It's sucking me and sucking me and I'm getting more and more turned on. And she turned it up some more! I start to moan a little because I can't help myself, and it feels so fucking great! Nice long strokes all the way up and down my shaft! Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down. I could tell right now that this machine was not going to have any trouble at all making me cum! Jesus Christ does this feel great! I can feel my breathing and heart rate increase, and I can feel myself getting more aroused, and I'm wondering just how long I will be able to prevent myself from cumming!

"Let me show you how fast it can go Matt!" And as Lexi turned the speed control up all the way, all of a sudden it was like a fucking machine gun! Unbelievably fucking fast! Suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck! It must've been sucking me about 5-6 times per second! OH MY FUCKING GOD! I won't last long like this! JESUS CHRIST! FUCK!

It's really sucking and pounding its way up and down on my cock! And my asshole has now clamped down onto the buttplug and won't let go!

I can hear them all giggling, and I tell Lexi, "I'm gonna cum soon Lexi! I'm gonna cum soon!" I start to moan and groan. I'm wiggling and jerking around, and my legs are starting to shake, and I'm fighting to try and hold off cumming! This thing is really working me up into a frenzy! I'm going to cum real soon! I just know it! My heart is starting to race, and I'm breathing faster now too.

"I'm gonna cum soon! I really am! I'm gonna cum soon! I can't help it!"

"Well, we can't have that Matt! We just started milking you! We can't let you spoil our fun so soon! Here, let's slow it down." So she turned the speed down, and the stroking slowed back down to a nice slow speed. And my legs were still shaking!

And the thing was fucking driving me crazy with its nice long slow strokes all the way up and down my cock! I couldn't stop myself from wiggling and jerking around. It wasn't going to make me come immediately now, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out for very long! I could feel myself getting closer and closer, and it was just a matter of time.

"You just enjoy yourself like that Matt, and we'll be back in a few minutes."

"What!? Where are you going!? You're not going to leave me here like this are you?"

"Yes we are! But we're not going far. I'm sure you can handle it all by yourself for a few minutes, right? We just have to go get something . Do us a favor and try not to cum until we get back, okay?"

"I'll try. But please hurry back, okay? I don't know how long I can take this!"

They walked away giggling, and I was left here alone to try and fight this fucking thing! Whoever designed this was an evil motherfucker! I knew it had to be some guy who tried it out on himself first to work out all the bugs. I can't stop wiggling my hips around! This thing is something else man! I have to try to prevent myself from cumming before they get back! Because if I start cumming before they get back, I won't be able to stop!

Holy fuck! All I can think of right now is not cumming. I've sort of lost track of time. I've been standing here like this for a while now, and it's getting harder and harder to resist this thing! My pelvis is wiggling and jerking around, and my legs are shaking, and my asshole keeps spasming occasionally and sucking the buttplug in. It's actually physically taxing trying to prevent myself from cumming! I sure as fuck hope they come back soon! Goddamn, this is fucking crazy! I'M CLOSE!

Finally I hear them returning, but their footsteps stop short. And when I look in the mirror to see why, I can see Mia, Naomi, and Kira sitting on a sofa just watching me! And Lexi is sitting on the cart with the Venus 2000, holding the control boxes in her lap.

I'm still standing here awkwardly bent over with my hips still wiggling and jerking around, my legs are still shaking, and my asshole is still clenching and releasing this buttplug. And they're just sitting there watching me fucking dance around trying not to cum!

And then Lexi must have turned the speed up because suddenly it's sucking me a lot faster! Not maximum speed like before, but still about 3 times faster! "HOLY SHIT LEXI!" My whole body is starting to quiver. My hips are wiggling around and jerking faster, and my legs are really shaking. I'm breathing real hard and I can feel my heart pounding. God dammit! I'm getting really close to cumming I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to stand it!

I can hear them all fucking giggling! "What's wrong Matt? Having a hard time resisting?"

And then all of a sudden, the strokes shorten and it's not sucking me in balls deep anymore. Now it's just sliding rapidly back-and-forth on the very last 2 inches of the tip of my cock! "JESUS CHRIST LEXI! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM!"

My whole body is trembling, and I can feel myself start to build up! And I know I'm only seconds away from cumming!

My legs are shaking like crazy, and my hips are jerking uncontrollably. And I can feel myself start to tense up in preparation for the first spasm. "LEXI I'M GONNA CUM! I'M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW, I'M GONNA CUM!"

"Not just yet you're not! Watch this!" Then suddenly the tube stops moving and remains perched on the end of my cock. And it just stays there for a little while as I start to calm back down. Then I feel the suction increase and it slowly creeps down the shaft of my cock until it's just sitting at the base of my cock sucking me in balls deep! Oh my God does it feel fucking awesome!

And as soon as I am just getting calmed down, Lexi turns it up to maximum again, and it starts its machine gun action again, pounding the fuck out of my cock! Suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck! OH MY FUCKING GOD! Suddenly my whole body tenses up. And I can feel my asshole clench the buttplug in a death grip again. And I'm standing up on the tips of my toes, with my entire body trembling and shaking! I can feel something building up in my cock and balls, and I can feel myself getting ready to cum! My cock is hard as steel and I can actually feel the pre-cum being sucked out of my cock!

" I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM! LEXI! I'M GONNA CUM! "But then suddenly, with a twist of her knob, she brings the tube to a dead stop on the base of my cock! Then she waits for my body to relax and my asshole to release its grip on the buttplug. "OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME LEXI!?"

But she doesn't reply. Instead, I hear them all fucking giggling again! And then about 15 seconds later, as soon as I've calmed down a little bit, She turns it up to maximum again, and it starts pounding the fuck out of my cock again! Well it doesn't take very long before my asshole bites down on the buttplug again, and I'm up on the tips of my toes again with my entire body shaking and vibrating! "OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" I can't help it. I start to moan and groan.

"OOOOOOHHH! LEXI! LEXI! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM!" And then she brings everything to a dead stop again!

"GOD DAMMIT! FUCK! GOD DAMMIT LEXI" I can hear them all laughing, but I can't do a damn thing about it!

She waits until I calm down again. Then she cranks it up to maximum speed again! JESUS MOTHER FUCKING CHRIST!

I'm breathing like crazy and my heart is fucking pounding like mad! And my whole body is jerking and vibrating and quivering and shaking! I'm up on my toes, and my asshole is clenching that buttplug again! This damned thing is really pounding the fuck out of my cock! OH MY GOD! SHE IS ABSOLUTELY MOTHERFUCKING TORTURING ME!

I can't think straight anymore! And I've lost track of time. She continues to do this to me for over a dozen more times! And the muscles in my legs are becoming really weak. I don't think I'm going to be able to stand up for much longer!

She keeps bringing me right to the edge and then stopping! Over and over and over and over and over again!

I'm actually becoming delirious! Every time she turns that fucking thing up to maximum speed, my whole body starts to shake and quiver uncontrollably! This is tease and denial multiplied to the 100th power! And I'm losing my fucking mind!

I know that they're having a great time at my expense, because I can still hear them all laughing and giggling at me!

Finally my legs start to give out. Eventually I'm just hanging there supported by my waist belt, trembling and shaking, and my legs are just dangling there as limp as noodles.

I guess they realized that I couldn't take anymore, or they took pity on me, because she finally turned it off when I was sucked balls deep into it. WHAT A FUCKING RELIEF! But I didn't even cum or have an orgasm yet! I really wish they would've at least let me cum! Now it's just sitting tightly at the base of my cock maintaining a constant suction on it.

Lexi walks around in front of me with a bottle of water and a straw. "Here you go Matt, are you thirsty? "I don't say anything, I just look at her and suck the water down. Yeah, I sure was thirsty! "Don't worry Matt. Even though we didn't let you cum yet, we're going to make you cum over and over again in a few minutes. But first we have to get ready. Just wait. You're going to love this!"

"Why? What are you going to do?"

"You don't want to ruin our surprise, do you? Just wait, you'll see"

So I just closed my eyes and rested, suspended by the pillory and the waistbelt, waiting for my next torture session!

Chapter 8

I heard them talking to each other, but I really didn't care what they were saying. I just sort of drifted off and let myself doze. I figured I was going to need the rest.

A few minutes later I was suddenly jolted awake when Mia and Naomi snuck up on me and clipped 2 nipple clamps with weights on both my nipples at the same time! "OW! JESUS CHRIST! FUCK!" Well I sure was awake now!

Then they both stepped behind me, and each one started slapping one of my ass cheeks hard. And I mean HARD!

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Left, right, left, right. They kept this rhythm going. It didn't really hurt, but it sure was arousing.

And then at the same time, TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP! Kira started smacking my balls with the crop! She wasn't really hitting me hard enough to hurt, but she sure was hitting me hard enough to get my attention! TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP!

I had no choice but to stand there bent over and take it. It was slowly winding me up. Especially her cropping my balls!

SLAP! SLAP! TAP! SLAP! SLAP! TAP! SLAP! SLAP! TAP! SLAP! SLAP! TAP! Their rhythm was slowly but surely getting to me.

After a few minutes of this they just stopped and walked away to where I couldn't see them in the mirror anymore. Okay. Now I'm wondering, just what the fuck are these guys up to?

Then I see Lexi approaching with the black scarf again, and she tells me that they have a surprise for me, but they don't want me to peek until they're ready, so she's going to blindfold me again. And after she does, she walks away. And then a minute later she returns, and without saying anything, straps the ball gag back on me. "UT AH HUK ESSI! UT AH HUK!"

"Sorry Matt. But we're pretty sure you're going to start screaming again, so we figured it was better to gag you. And besides, we think the sounds you make when you're gagged are really funny!" Plus it's cool when you drool! And then she leaves again. So I'm just waiting, and then a couple of minutes later I hear them walk up and stand in front of me.

I hear Lexi ask me, "Are you ready for your surprise now?" I'm not really sure what I should do, but I slowly nod my head.

And as soon as I nod yes, she quickly yanks my blindfold off. They all yell, "SURPRISE!" and my eyes get real big and I can't stop myself from just staring at them! OH MY GOD! HOLY FUCK! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

They're all lined up in front of me, wearing these fucking gigantic strap-ons and shit-eating grins!

They're standing there watching me, and Lexi tells says, "I hope you rested up during your little nap Matt, Because we're all going to take turns totally pounding the fuck out of your sweet little ass! And I'm going to go first!"

" O! O! EES ONNT OOH IS! ESSI ONNT OOH IS! " I just can't stop myself from looking at their huge strap-ons! They're all about 18"long and 2 1/2" in diameter with veins and ribs on them! Except Kira's. I figured she was going to be trouble, and I was right! She's wearing this giant fucking veined and ribbed horse cock strap-on with a flared tip! Damn is she sadistic!

"C'mon Matt, you know you love this stuff! You always scream and cry and tell us not to do it, but when it's all over, you have a big smile on your face telling us how you loved it so much! So stop whining Matt. It's gonna happen! Enjoy it!"

I have my head turned as far to the right as possible so I can watch everything that's happening in the mirror.

I see Mia, Naomi, and Kira walk over and sit on the sofa like they're waiting for the show to start. And I'm sort of surprised that they don't all have big tubs of popcorn and drinks!

Lexi walks over to the cart, and picking up a long chain leash, she clips it to the rear ring on my collar, and drapes it along my back and lets it dangle over my ass. She slowly rubs my back a few times, and then walking behind me, she positions the Venus 2000 controls within easy reach. Uh Oh! I'm in trouble! I think she's going to milk me while she fucks my ass!

"One more little thing Matt." She grabs a ball parachute off the cart and snaps it around my balls. And then with a little chain, she hangs a 2 lb lead weight from the parachute! WOW! I can really feel it fucking tugging on my balls! SHIT!

"UT AH HUK ESSI! UT AH OO OOIN?" And I can hear her friends in the peanut gallery giggling at me.

"We just don't want you to get bored Matt! Okay, now let's get this buttplug out of your ass. We have something much better to feed it!" And then I feel her start tugging on the buttplug. But my ass doesn't want to let it go, so she starts to rock it in and out, in and out. Pushing and pulling, pushing and pulling. I can feel my asshole gradually loosening up.

"I need you to help me get this out Matt. Take a big deep breath and PUSH!" I can feel her maintaining a constant pulling pressure on the buttplug, so I take a really big deep breath and push hard. Suddenly, POP! It shoots out of my ass! Then she reaches down to the lower shelf of the cart and brings out this bucket of lube. Seriously. It's an actual bucket of lube! She picks up this gigantic syringe thing, sticks it in the bucket, and pulls back on the plunger sucking up a huge load of lube. Then she sticks it in my ass, and with a quick push on the plunger, she pumps the entire syringeful into my ass!

1...89101112...17