Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi must have starting getting all excited, because she started pinching the hell out of my nipples! FUCK, THAT HURTS! And I guess she's probably getting close herself, because suddenly she started fucking me. She started really slamming her pussy down onto my face! I'm lucky the table was upholstered! Then she started moaning and shaking, so I figured, fuck it, I'll just lay here and let her do the work.

I know that Kira is turning up the power more and more, and she increased the duration of the pulses also, because now, each throb is at least 2 fucking seconds long! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrup, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrup , And the throbs are way stronger now too! HOLY SHIT! MY COCK IS REALLY FUCKING THROBBING! I can't believe how powerful these throbs are! They are turning painful now! FUUUUCK! And I can feel my cock jumping around in time with these throbs. Every time it throbs, my cock gets harder and stands up straighter! I can feel myself getting much more aroused now. This electrical stimulation is really starting to get to me! If this stimulation keeps up, it's definitely going to make me cum!

Finally Lexi screams something and orgasms, because she shudders for a few seconds, and then settling down onto my face, she smacks my cheek a couple times and says, "Good boy Matt! Good boy!" Then she climbs off me.

Now that Lexi's not in the way anymore, I can see my cock again. And I notice that Kira has only connected wires to the 2 conductive rubber rings, there is nothing connected to the long skinny conductive rubber rod she fed into my urethra. It's just in there, waiting, because I just know that she has plans to use it in the future.

My senses are starting to get overloaded because the whole lower part of my body is clenching and twitching and jumping and jerking and throbbing! HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS MY COCK THROBBING! I see Kira reach for the control box to turn it up some more, and I scream at her not to do it! "O! O! EERA! OAN OOH IH! ONNT OOH IH!"

And as she reaches for the controls, she looks at me and smiles and does it anyway! I can't believe what she does! Not only does she turn the power up even more, but she also shortens the pulse length, and shortens the time between pulses too! Out of all the women torturing me, she's definitely the most fucking devious!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! My entire body is starting to bounce around uncontrollably now! They're all standing around giggling. My cock is throbbing at about three times per second now with powerful, powerful throbs! And my pelvis is really jerking up and down now! I can feel myself getting closer to an orgasm! If this keeps up, it's going to happen!

They're all just standing there watching my body dance around! I guess I am an electro-puppet, because my body is jumping and jerking and throbbing and clenching and twitching, and I have no control over what it's doing! Every time the pulses hit, my body actually leaps up into the air as far as it can!

I can feel myself getting closer and closer! This is such a weird strange feeling. No one's touching me, but I'm slowly and surely being brought to the brink of orgasm! I'm really getting close! I can feel my heart starting to pound! Then I see Kira reach toward the box again! "EERA! O! O!" But she ignores me and speeds up the pulses a little bit more! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! My cock is throbbing about 4 times per second now! The throbbing in my cock feels almost continuous! HOLY FUCK! I'm not going to be able to hold out for much longer. I'm going to cum soon!

They're all standing around me, fascinated, just watching me dance around in my chains. And they're all giggling!

I can feel myself getting closer and closer! It's going to happen soon! Real soon! My body continues to bounce! Up and down, up and down, up and down! And then I can feel it starting to happen! I know I'm on the brink of coming now!

My heart is really pounding now and I'm really breathing fast! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM!

"No you're not Matt! We're not ready to let you to cum yet! Right girls?"

And then right before I start to cum, unbelievably, they all turn their boxes off, and all the e-stimming just fucking stops!

And as soon as all the electricity stops hitting me, I just sort of go limp and collapse down onto the table, and I lay there shaking and quivering and shuddering as my nerves start to settle down. God dammit, they robbed me of an orgasm!

OH MY GOD! I was RIGHT THERE! I was right fucking there! And then they just stopped everything! That was cruel! I'm beginning to think that these women must have wrote the book on tease and denial! They sure are masters at it!

"Just rest there for a couple of minutes Matt, while we rewire a couple of things. You know, we didn't even get to use the conductive rod that Kira stuck into your cock. Wait till we hook that up! You're going to absolutely fucking love that!"

Chapter 6

So I lift my head up to see what Kira's doing. I see her take the upper conductive ring near the head of my cock, and slide it down to the base of my cock. Then she takes that wire and connects it to the conductive rod inside my cock instead. And she takes the wire that was connected to the conductive ring on my balls, and instead, connects it to the conductive ring at the base of my cock. She sees me watching her, and she says with a smile, "We have to make sure the polarity is correct, Matt!"

Then Lexi tells me, "Just one more thing we have to do before we're ready to wind you up again Matt. What we're going to do now is, we're going to connect all of these control boxes together into a master-slave relationship. Now what that means, is that all of the individual slave control boxes will still be able to control their own pulse strength, but the master control box will control the overall pulse strength and modes, and make sure that pulse speed, pulse length, and pulse frequency are all in sync with each other. And as soon as we turn these all back on, you are definitely going to notice a big difference!"

They all interconnect their boxes to Lexi's master e-stim control box with wiring that runs between special master/slave jacks on all the boxes. When I see this, I realize that whoever designed these boxes, designed them specifically for this capability!

"Okay girls, one last thing. Let's plug all of our boxes in so we don't have to worry about running out of battery power."

Then she comes back over to me and removes my gag. She holds a bottle of Gatorade with a straw up to my mouth. "Here you go Matt. We have to keep you hydrated. We want to make sure that your body is very electrically conductive! Everything works better that way. Now don't try to talk. Just save your strength, you're going to need it!" And as soon as I finished drinking it down, she straps the regular ball gag back onto me. Then they all look at each other again and start laughing. A lot!

"Do you know why we're all laughing so hard now Matt?" I slowly shake my head no. "Okay then, let me tell you. The reason we're all laughing, is because this time, once we get all these control boxes set correctly, we can just kick back and relax, and watch you lying there in your chains, jerking and shaking and moaning and screaming and quivering and convulsing and orgasming continuously over and over and over again for as long as we want to make you cum!

"You've seen videos where some woman is bound or restrained, and she's being tortured on a Sybian or with a wand, or a fuck machine, or even by hand, right? And she's being made to cum over and over again until she's a babbling idiot? Well, we're going to do the same exact thing to you! We're going to give you a taste of what it feels like to be forced to cum continuously like a woman Matt!

"We've also connected a remote switch to the master box, so that anytime we want, we can push a button and instantly stop everything. And then with another push of the button everything instantly starts up again. And if we push the button at the right time, like in between pulses, then we can really make you flop and jump around!

"Now, you DO remember all your safe words don't you Matt?" I look at her and nod. "That's good. That's real good. But guess what? When your body is being flooded with electricity, and these pulses are all ramped up and hitting you at a mile a minute, and you're all tensed up, and jerking and screaming and convulsing and bouncing around all over the place, I'd be willing to bet that you probably won't be able to remember a single one! Jeez, that's too bad, huh?

"Anyway, we're going to drive you absolutely fucking crazy with multiple orgasms! You're going to be more fun to watch than a blockbuster movie! And honey, we are all going to have SO much fun!

"In fact I'll bet you were so disappointed when we shut the control boxes off last time right? You probably really wished you could have cum, right? Well guess what Matt? THIS time we're going to make you cum so much that you're going to wish you could STOP cumming! We're totally going to fucking drain you dry! You're going to be our orgasm puppet!"

As the impact of what Lexi just told me sinks in, I slowly look around at each one of them. And every single one of them has this absolutely huge fucking shit eating grin on their face! And they're NODDING at me! And I just know that they've done this to lots of guys! I mean, they have a fucking dungeon in their house for Christ sake! Torturing guys is probably their fucking HOBBY! After they come home from their day jobs making porn videos, they probably bring guys home to their dungeon and torture them for kicks! And I know they totally get off on this shit! Oh my God! I'm in fucking trouble!

I laid my head back and closed my eyes for a minute or so. I was trying to sort of prepare myself for what was coming. I kept saying my safe words over and over to myself so I wouldn't forget them! But I really didn't want to have to use them! And then I realized something. I HAD A LOOPHOLE! Technically, according to what Lexi told me the rules were, there was no limit to the number of times I could say the safe word Red! She had just said 'try not to do that if you don't really have to'. As long as I did not say my safe words Yellow or Mercy more than 3 times, I would still be in the game.

At least they were being nice to me for a change. They actually let me rest for a few minutes before they began the electrical assault on my body again.

"Okay Matt, wake up! Nap time's over!" Lexi said, "It's time to get this orgasm show on the road!"

So reluctantly, I opened my eyes. They're all eagerly crouched over their control boxes just waiting to get started.

"Okay girls, you've all got the same part of his body as last time. I've got his ass cheeks and the Samurai in his asshole. And I'll also control the master box. I'm gonna set the master power control to 3 out of 10, and the pulse speed, pulse length, and pulse frequency to 2 out of 10 to start. Let's use stroke mode. We can probably even just stick with that.

"Mia, why don't you go first, and then Naomi. Then I'll get his ass cheeks and the Samurai going. And then Kira, you go last, because you're going to get the best reaction out of his cock, right?" And as soon as you notice some decent activity, leave the power set right there, and we'll go to the next channel, okay?"

Right away my eyes shot to Mia, as I watched her start to turn up the power on my thighs. She had only turned the knob a small amount when I started to feel my thighs start to tingle. She was looking right at me as she continued to slowly turn the knob, and little by little, the tingling got stronger and stronger until finally my thighs started to jump.

Whenever a pulse hit my thighs, they would tense up, and my legs would jump up into the air little bit. So far I could handle it with no problem. But I knew that wouldn't last.

"Okay, his thighs are starting to jump around. It looks like you're up Naomi!"

As I watched Naomi start turning up her power knob, it didn't take long before my pelvis started to jerk, and every time I felt a pulse, my pelvis would jerk upward. And my legs jumped up into the air at the same time also! Uh oh! I was starting to get the idea of what all the pulses being in sync with each other would be doing to me! "Okay, his pelvis is jerking now too. You're up Lexi!"

Then Lexi started making my ass cheeks twitch. My thighs and pelvis were already jumping and jerking together, and now I could feel my ass cheeks start twitching along with them too! By the time she stopped turning up the knob, my ass was really fucking twitching! None of this was painful yet, but I figured that it would be soon!

"How are you doing so far Matt? Not too bad yet, is it? Here, let's turn on the Samurai for you. We'll get that asshole of yours clenching!" I'm lying here jumping and jerking and twitching all at the same time, and now as she turns up the knob for the Samurai, I can feel my asshole starting to clench and relax, clench and relax. She's adding my asshole to the mix, and she keeps turning up the knob until finally my asshole is really fucking clenching! GODDAMN! This is all happening at the same time! This 'in sync 'shit is fucking something else! The whole lower part of my body is starting to bounce around. All at the same time!

Then Lexi says, "Okay girls, I set the Samurai's power a little higher than all of yours. I'm going to increase his ass a bit too. So why don't you all increase your power to match the Samurai's power. That way we can get it all balanced. And I'm gonna slow these pulses down to about 1 every 1 1/2 seconds because we don't want him to come too soon!

And I'm lying here helplessly watching Mia, Naomi, and Kira all turn their power up to match what Lexi has hers set to!

Finally they stopped fucking with their power knobs, and they're all standing there watching me bounce around now. I guess they're trying to determine if the power going to all the various parts of my body is balanced enough for them. It sure feels fucking balanced to me, because my whole pelvic region and my legs are jumping, jerking, twitching, and clenching like crazy! OH FUCK! I just now realized that Kira hasn't even turned her box on yet! JESUS CHRIST!

I see Lexi reaching for her master power knob! "O! O! ESSI! O!" Fuck man! I don't want her to turn that up any more!

"What Matt? You don't want me to turn it up? Okay I won't. Yet! Kira, I think Matt wants you to turn yours on now."

I look back and forth between the two of them, and I see Kira starting to smile.

"Believe it or not Matt, we saved the best one for last, and I get to do your cock! This is going to be so fucking cool!"

Suddenly I'm scared as fuck, because this is the one that's down inside my cock and I have no idea what to fucking expect!

Kira's staring right at me as she grabs the conductive rod that's inside my cock, and slowly slides it out and back in a few inches. Wow! That felt fucking great! When she sees my reaction, She smiles and does it a couple more times.

"Feels good, huh?" Then she pushes it all the way back down inside my cock, and grabs her power knob and starts turning it up little by little. Finally I start to feel a throbbing way down deep inside me! It's absolutely fucking strange! It's like... It's like something way, way down deep inside me is starting to vibrate! The feeling is almost indescribable, and at the same time, it is the most incredibly pleasurable feeling! I can't believe how great it feels! I can't help myself and I start to moan. I also can't help bouncing around from all of the other parts of me that are being shocked. All the shocks, including the vibrating in my cock, are short pulses, and they're all happening at the same time, in perfect sync with each other.

Kira turns it up some more, and the throbbing in my cock gets a lot more intense! Not only is the rest of my body bouncing up and down from all the other shocks, but now my cock itself is throbbing and vibrating on its own, at the same time! I can see that pre-cum is now dripping out of my cock again. And as she keeps turning up the power knob, it seems like my cock is becoming stiffer, and more engorged, and pulsating all by itself! And I'm really getting turned on!

In fact, everything is pulsating all by itself. My thighs are jumping, my pelvis is jerking, my ass cheeks are twitching, my asshole is clenching, and now my cock is throbbing! And they're all in perfect sync with each other! Every feeling is different, but it's all happening at the same time. And the effect is that, collectively, the lower half of my body is bouncing up and down, up and down, nonstop! I can feel my heart beating harder and my breathing speeding up.

Mia approaches with the clover clamps with attached weights, and as she bends down and clips them onto my nipples, she says, "There you go. We don't want your poor little nipples to get neglected." And as I watch her stand back up, I failed to notice that Naomi had snuck up to me, and all of a sudden, POW! She hits me in the stomach with her fucking flogger! "HUK! HUK!" goddamn that fucking hurt! POW! She hits me again! "HUK AOEE, SOP! SOP!" So she stops. I look at her and breathe a small sigh of relief, "Ahhh."

But then, SMACK! Lexi canes my right foot! Jesus Christ that fucking stung! " EESIS HICE ESSI! UT AH HUK!" She just smiles at me as she bends down and, SMACK! she canes my left foot! Damn, that fucking stings! POW! Naomi flogs me again. SMACK! Lexi canes my right foot again! POW! Naomi flogs me again. SMACK! Lexi canes my left foot again! POW! Flog. SMACK! right foot. POW! Flog. SMACK! Left foot. They've got this flogging and alternating caning rhythm going.

I knew Mia had picked up her paddle again, because all of a sudden I felt this tremendous WHACK! On both cheeks of my ass! There must be just enough of my ass hanging off the table for Mia to get a good whack in. And when she hit my ass, it made my sphincter clench and pull the Samurai in deeper, and that made me feel it's shocks even more powerfully!

Mia, Naomi, and Lexi are all playing with me and working me over now. Paddle! Flog! Cane! Paddle! Flog! Cane! Paddle! Flog! Cane! And the whole entire time, I'm jumping, jerking, twitching, clenching, and throbbing! And I just can't stop!

All of a sudden, I feel the throbbing in my cock increase by an order of magnitude! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! My cock is fucking throbbing way more now! Fucking Kira! I look at her, and I see her with a big smile on her face. And she's giggling. "I wouldn't want you to forget about me Matt. In fact, let's even turn this up a little bit more."

"O! EERA OAN!" I'm breathing harder now, and my heart is starting to pound. And she wants to turn it up even more!?

Somehow, the fact that I can't stop them from doing whatever they want to me, is making me super horny! Here I am, chained and shackled, at the complete mercy of these 4 absolutely beautiful fucking women. And they're beating me harder and harder now, and shocking the shit out of me! And the truth is that I'M FUCKING LOVING IT! Tremendously! I can't believe I am! I'm absolutely fucking loving it!

I look at my cock again, and I can see that pre-cum is no longer just dripping out of it, it's flowing out of it in a continuous little stream. And the lower half of my body is still jumping, jerking, twitching, clenching, and throbbing. It's really strange, because my thighs, pelvis, ass cheeks, asshole, and cock are all receiving the same signal basically, but they are all reacting to it in different ways, and as a different sensation. But all at the same time. Unbelievable!

"Gee Matt, you're really leaking!" Kira says. "He's really oozing Lexi! I think you're up now."

"Thanks Kira.

"This is where it really gets fun, because you ain't seen nothing yet baby! Now I'm going to start playing with these controls. I'm going to turn the power up. And I'm going to play with the pulse speed and pulse length. And I'll probably even play around with the pulse frequency a little bit. But I'm going to do it slow and drag it out! I'm going to make you hang on the edge for a while before you cum! So let's see how long we can drag it out, how long we can make you cum, and how long you can last before you're completely drained and we turn you into a zombie!"

1...678910...17