Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They saw me and waved while they continued working out. I watched them for a few minutes until I started getting a hard-on again. I felt a lot better after my nap, but I was still fucking drained. I needed a nice good full night of sleep with no interruptions. And NO chains! I better hurry up and get out of here while I still could!

"Hey guys! This was the best time I've ever had in my life! But I should probably head out to Vegas and find a room somewhere. I need to completely recharge my batteries. You guys totally wiped me out!"

They stopped working out and came over and surrounded me. They started rubbing me and petting me.

"We had such a great time playing with you Matt! You were such a good boy! Did you enjoy getting played with as well? Was it everything you'd hoped it would be?"

"Are you fucking kidding!? Oh my God! You are all mind blowingly amazing and gorgeous and hot and sexy! You've all given me the best time that I have ever had in my entire life! And that's no bullshit! I mean that! This was the best time I've ever had in my life! A guy couldn't ask for a better fantasy to come true! I have never felt so much pleasure in my life! Thank you so much! I mean that! THANK YOU!"

"You're very welcome Matt. You were a lot of fun to play with! In fact, you were tremendously fun to play with! Are you really sure you have to leave now? Don't you want to stay a little bit longer? We have more things we can do to you!"

"Lexi, you are my fantasy dream girl! You are so absolutely funny and sexy and gorgeous and hot! And you made my dream come true! I don't know how I could ever thank you! And Mia, Naomi, and Kira, you are all so absolutely gorgeous and sexy also! A guy couldn't ask to be with 4 women more beautiful than all of you! I think you 4 women are the most beautiful women I've ever seen! I just can't thank you enough!

"But I think I better get out of here while I'm still alive and conscious! My luggage is still in my truck, so I'll just grab my personal belongings from the bathroom, slip my shoes on, and I'm ready to go. So... I guess I'm going to go"

I filled my pockets with my stuff from the bathroom, got my shoes from the mudroom, and headed for the garage.

As I got to the door leading to the garage, I noticed they had all followed me. Which was good, because I needed Lexi to open the garage door for me. So as I started towards my truck, Lexi handed me a card with a number on it.

"Here's our number Matt, in case you change your mind."

So I took her card, looked at it for a second, and then tucked it into my pocket. "Thank you all! For everything!"

Then one at a time, I thanked them again and gave them all a great big hug and kiss. Then I took a few steps towards my truck.

Now, I really can't explain why, and yes, you can call me goofy, or crazy, or even a glutton for punishment, but something came over me. I sort of felt possessed, and I just could not seem to help myself or resist.

So I turned around, walked back over to them, and said, "So what are you guys doing this coming weekend...?"