Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow! When she pumped it into me it actually felt good! Then I see her dunk her entire strap-on into the bucket, and bring it back out dripping with lube. She sets the bucket down and then, positioning herself behind me, I feel her press the tip of her strap-on against my asshole. I can't help noticing that with my ankles chained to this platform, and my legs spread as wide as they are, my asshole is positioned at the perfect height for them to all fuck me in the ass!

She picks up the leash and wraps it around her hand a few times. Then as she pulls on it, I can feel her tugging on my collar as she starts pushing her strap-on into my ass. I don't know why, and I really can't believe it myself, but it is totally fucking erotic to feel her tugging on my collar! I can't believe how erotic it feels! It actually makes me feel really horny!

She's pushing on my asshole harder, and she's tugging on my collar harder, and I'm really getting fucking turned on! And I can feel my asshole slowly opening up. And all of a sudden the head of her strap-on pops into my ass. She just holds it there for a little while without moving, and then she slowly starts rocking her hips back and forth about an inch. And the rocking motion sets the 2 pound lead weights hanging from my balls and nipples swinging! It feels unbelievable!

And after about 10 seconds of that, she slowly starts pushing her way into my ass, pulling on my collar the whole time. And I'm watching her do it all to me in the mirror! goddamn! It looks and feels so fucking erotic and sexy!

As the tip first hits my prostate, it makes me jump a little. But she doesn't stop there. She keeps pushing it in further and further. And as the length of it starts slowly rubbing along my prostate, it feels like fucking heaven! I can't believe how fucking awesome it feels!

" O I OD! ESSSSS! O I OD! HUK! HUK! O I OD!" And she's not stopping, because I then feel the tip start to open up my 2nd sphincter. And as it pushes through and continues to slide into my ass, my whole body start to quiver and shake! It's so fucking pleasurable that I almost can't stand it! "O I HUKKIN OD! O I HUKKIN OD! ESS! ESS! O I OD! HUK! O I OD!"

And she's still going! I know she's going to bury the entire thing in my ass in one long stroke! And she does, because finally I feel the base of the strap-on touch my ass. Then she runs her fingernails up and down along the sides of my body a few times making me shiver. Goddamn is she turning me on! I can still hear Mia and Naomi and Kira laughing!

Then she starts pulling out and I can feel the entire length of the strap-on sliding back out of my ass in one long stroke! It feels so fucking great I can't describe it. And then without pausing she slowly slides it all the way back into me! And then back out. And then back in. With long slow strokes. With every stroke my body quivers and shakes! I can feel myself getting closer and closer to wanting to cum. She's really turning me on!

And she's keeping it up. Out... In...Out... In... Out... In. It feels absolutely fucking fantastic! And I'm starting to realize that she's gradually increasing the speed. I'm starting to breathe harder and my heart is beating faster. And she's starting to pump in and out of me faster and faster! My whole body is quivering and shaking, I'm really getting wound up! She's going faster and faster. And now she's not just making full long strokes, she's actually ramming it into me! She's really forcing that thing in and out of me, and every time she is almost as deep as she can go, she yanks on my leash, and she gives her hips an extra little thrust and really slams that thing into my ass!

I'm getting so turned on by this. She's really pistoning her way in and out of my ass! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! She really is pounding the fuck out of my ass! GODDAMN! I never thought she could move her hips that fast! I don't know how long she's been fucking me like this, but my whole entire body is shaking and trembling. I am really fucking wound up man! She just continues to pound, pound, pound away! And the weights on my nipples and the weights on my balls are swinging and bouncing around like crazy! And I can't get away from her! I'm a captive in this fucking pillory!

I'm getting closer and closer to cumming. I'm trying to hold off but it's really fucking hard! I think I'm starting to lose it!

And then she surprises the fuck out of me by turning the Venus 2000 on again at half speed, milking me about 3 times per second! I can't believe I'm even able to, but I start to breathe even harder and my heart starts to beat even faster.

I'm going to cum soon! I'm feeling myself start to get really close to cumming! I don't know how long I can hold out.

She's still fucking the shit out of me and yanking on my leash. And then she absolutely blows my mind by turning the Venus 2000 up to maximum speed! OH MY FUCKING GOD! JESUS CHRIST! HOLY SHIT!

Lexi is absolutely fucking the shit out of my ass so fast, and the Venus 2000 is milking the fuck out of my cock so fast that I just can't stand it! I'm starting to get delirious! I am definitely losing it! My entire body is shaking and quivering and jerking and trembling! My legs are shaking and getting weak! And she's pulling continuously on my collar now choking me! And I can't believe it but I find that extremely arousing! My toes are curled and my fingers are spread wide apart and my body is getting stiffer, and I can feel myself getting really fucking close to cumming now!

"ESSI! ESSI! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! ESSI! UM ONNA UM!"

"What was that Matt? Did you say you're gonna cum?" And she still keeps pounding away at my ass, while the Venus 2000 keeps milking my cock!

"ESS! ESS! UM ONNA UM ESSI! UM ONNA UM!" I can feel myself building up, and I know that I'm almost there!

"Are you close Matt? How long until you come?" She says while she continues to pull on my leash and pound the fuck out of my ass! They all must be having a blast because I can hear them all fucking laughing and giggling.

"ESS! ESS! UM LOSE ESSI! UM LOSE! UM ONNA UM OON ESSI! UM ONNA UM OON!" I can feel my balls starting to tighten up! My breathing is getting ragged! My heart is pounding like a machine gun! And it feels like my entire body is actually vibrating! I'm fucking delirious! I'm only seconds away! Just seconds away!

"Are you ready to cum now Matt? Are you ready?"

"ESS! ESS! UM ONNA UM ESSI! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM!"

"Only if I let you Matt! Only if I let you!" Then she suddenly shuts the Venus 2000 off, and pulls her strap-on completely out of my ass!

"UT AH HUK! ESSI! HUK! HUK! UT AH HUK!" What the fuck man? I was RIGHT THERE at the brink! Right at the fucking edge of cumming! God dammit she's so fucking cruel! I can feel my body and nerves slowly winding back down, and in 15 or 20 seconds my body stops its quivering and shaking and twitching, and my toes uncurl, and I start to calm back down.

And as soon as I calm down and I'm lying there relaxing, she turns the Venus 2000 on maximum again and starts pumping away like crazy in my ass again! HOLY FUCKING GODDAMN!

It doesn't take me very long at all before I'm right back where I was before! My entire body is quivering and shaking and trembling and jerking around, and my toes are curled again! My breathing is turning ragged and my heart feels like it's going to explode! I can't believe it but I'm already delirious again! And she's choking me again by pulling on my leash! She is pounding the fuck out of my ass, and it feels like I'm being ass fucked and milked and choked to death!

I am completely delirious! I am fucking flying! My eyes are closed and I'm just mindlessly hanging in this pillory being fucked and milked silly! I can feel my balls getting tight and I can tell I'm going to cum any second. I can't help myself, and I start to involuntarily moan and cry out! "UHH! UHH! UHH! UHH! UHH! ESS! ESS! ESS! ESS! ESS! ESS!" I have no idea what I'm saying. I can feel myself building up and building up again. But right before I do, Lexi teases and denies me again! And yes, they're all still fucking laughing and giggling at me like they're watching a comedy show!

She suddenly shuts the Venus 2000 off, and pulls her strap-on completely out of my ass AGAIN!

And as soon as I calm down, she turns the Venus 2000 on Max and starts pumping away at my ass again like a maniac!

In less than a minute I'm right back there again! Completely delirious! limp as a ragdoll! Breathing ragged and heart pounding like crazy! Nerves twitching randomly! My entire body shaking and vibrating and jerking and trembling! I don't even know my own name! I have no idea where I'm at! I've completely lost track of time! And safe words? What the fuck are they? I'm probably flying in subspace because all I know is that I'm drifting in a sea of intense pleasure!

I'm barely conscious anymore, but I'm faintly aware that she puts me through this tease and denial routine about a dozen more times! Brings me right to the brink. Lets me relax. Brings me right to the brink. Lets me relax. Over and over and over again!

I'm lying there relaxing, and I hear a voice. I finally realize it's Lexi's voice and she's calling my name. Gradually I open my eyes, and I lift my head up and look at her in the mirror! She's a little blurry but I can still see her!

"Are you ready to cum Matt? Would you like to cum now?"

It takes every single bit of energy I have to answer her, "ESS! ESS! EES ET EE UM ESSI! EES ET EE UM!"

"Okay Matt. You've been a good boy. So in a minute, not only am I going to let you cum, I'm going to MAKE you cum, over and over and over again! You should be careful what you wish for!" And then they all start laughing again! But I don't care! As long as I get to cum, I'll be happy. My body is so wound up! It's just waiting for a trigger to let it all loose!

She waits a minute more for me to calm down a bit and relax, and to let my breathing and heart rate return to normal.

I feel the Venus 2000 kick on again and start milking me at an unbelievably fast speed, and then a few seconds later I feel Lexi start sliding her whole strap-on in and out of me in long slow measured strokes. And I'm in fucking heaven, because she must somehow know that the combination of these 2 things she's doing to me are driving me fucking insane with pleasure! My mind is just floating, and the only thing I'm aware of is the unbelievable pleasure coursing through my entire body.

She's slowly but steadily increasing her speed, and at first I'm not even aware of it. But gradually I come to realize that she's pounding the fuck out of my ass again! And I don't know when I started doing it, but I can hear myself moaning and screaming! "ESS! ESS! O I OD! ESS! ESS! ESS! O I OD! HUK! ESS! O I OD!" And the weights are swinging and bouncing around all over the place, and the pain of them bouncing and pulling on me intensifies all the pleasure I'm feeling!

My balls are tightening up, and I can feel my whole body tensing up, and I know that in just a matter of seconds I'm going to cum! "O I OD! HUK! O I OD ESSI! ESSI! UM ONNA UM OW! UM ONNA UM OW"

"Are you gonna cum now Matt? Then go ahead and cum! DO IT NOW! CUM FOR ME BABY! CUM FOR ME!"

And I can feel it starting to happen! I'm beyond the point of no return now! I can feel it! In 1 or 2 seconds I'm going to start cumming, and nothing's going to be able to stop me! My balls feel hot and tight, and my body stiffens up!

I start screaming, "AAAHHHHHHHHH! ESSSSSS! ESSSSSS! ESSSSSS! O I OD! O I OD! O I OD! HUK! HUK!"

And then with a powerful jerk, my pelvis shoots forward, and I start to orgasm! And as my cock starts spurting out cum, the Venus 2000 is milking the fuck out of me! And I can actually feel it sucking the cum out of my cock! Un-fucking believable! It's the weirdest most erotic pleasurable feeling. I really can feel it milking the cum right out of my cock!

And as soon as I start to orgasm, Lexi SLAMS her strap-on all the way up into my ass, and while she's yanking on my leash choking me, she's grinding and grinding her hips against my ass trying to force her strap-on in even deeper! And the lack of oxygen from her choking me is intensifying the pleasure, and unbelievably it's turning me on even more!

I'm jerking around mindlessly in the pillory now with my arms flailing around, and my legs are shaking and trembling, and my pelvis is jerking forward and backward, and I'm just cumming and cumming and cumming continuously! Lexi has turned me into a complete ass slut and fuck puppet! "UM UMMMMIN! ESS! ESS! UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN!"

The Venus 2000 just won't let me rest. I can't stop cumming! I'm just orgasming continuously and I cannot stop! As long as this Venus 2000 is milking me, I won't be able to stop cumming! So even if they all walked away right now and just left me alone, I would be orgasming and orgasming continuously until they came back and shut it off! Or until I passed out or died! OH MY GOD! If they all just left the room right now and forgot about me, I could literally be milked to death by this fucking machine! I must be fucking sick and perverted, because the thought of that happening turns me on even more!

I had closed my eyes and dozed off for a few seconds, but when I suddenly realize that Lexi isn't fucking my ass anymore, my eyes snap open! And when I look in the mirror, I see Mia standing there dunking her strap-on into the bucket of lube! And I'm still orgasming! I can feel that my ass is completely gaped, and even though I'm orgasming, my sphincter is not completely closing my asshole, so I know that her strap-on is just going to slide right in.

And I guess Mia knew it too, because as soon as she touched her strap-on to my asshole, she didn't even pause, and with one long quick stroke she just rammed it all the way in to the hilt! And then she immediately begins fucking my ass as fast as she can! Nonstop! And I'm still orgasming! Nonstop! I'm just hanging limp with my head and hands locked in the pillory, and my ass pulled up into the air by my waistbelt. And my legs are just dangling and quivering and shaking while chained to the pillory platform. "O I OD EEA! UM UMMMMIN EEA! UM UMMMMIN!"

Mia's yanking on my leash too, I think choking me gets them off! I won't deny the fact that it does turn me on too! I think I might be having an out of body experience, because while I'm hanging there with my eyes closed, I can picture myself looking down from above, seeing myself locked into this pillory with Mia fucking the shit out of my ass, and me just trembling and shaking and jerking around getting milked while I continuously orgasm! It's a truly erotic vision!

I've lost all track of time, but when I'm finally aware of the fact that Mia has stopped fucking me, I look up and see Naomi lining herself up with my asshole. And I'm still fucking cumming, because until this fucking Venus 2000 blows a fuse, or they shut it off it's going to milk me dry! And then Naomi rams herself into my ass, and starts pumping away!

I'm fucking delirious! And I'm getting wiped out! They're fucking wiping me out! And as Naomi chokes me and continues to fuck my ass, I'm just hanging there like a ragdoll shaking and quivering and orgasming continuously!

"OOLI HUK! EESIS HICE AOMI! UM UMMIN! O I OD! UM UMMIN! UM UMMIN! UM UMMIN!"

Finally after who knows how long, I feel Naomi pull out of my ass. And even before I look in the mirror and see Kira dunking her strap-on in the lube bucket, I knew that she was next. And I have this feeling that Kira is really going to rough fuck me! I just fucking know it! She has a sadistic streak. She really enjoys this fucking shit! Plus, she's wearing this huge horse cock strap-on! So I'm just hanging here, trying to prepare myself for the ass fucking of a lifetime Kira's probably going to give me!

Kira's horse cock strap-on has a flared tip, so I don't think it's going to just slide right in. And I know I'm right because I can feel her working the tip into my asshole before she starts pumping into me. Finally I feel the tip pop inside, and then I feel her pushing it all the way in. And as the flared tip passes my prostate, I start to shake even more than I am already from the intense pleasure it gives me! Not to mention I have never stopped orgasming yet! My pelvic muscles are starting to get tired, so I don't know how long I'm really going to be able to keep orgasming!

The texture on Kira's horse cock strap-on is more pronounced than on the other ones, and when she's sliding it in and out of me the pleasure is a lot more intense! She's making full-length strokes now. In. Out. In. Out. Oh my fucking God! The feeling so intense! It's a lot stronger than the other 3 strap-ons! She's speeding up now, and I'm fucking swooning from the pleasure! I can't believe what I'm feeling! The pleasure is just so fucking intense it's absolutely mind blowing!

"O I OD EERA! O I OD! UM UMMIN! UM UMMIN! UM UMMIN! EERAAAAAA!"

I JUST CAN'T STOP FUCKING CUMMING! I never dreamed it was possible to make someone cum so hard and so long and so continuously! I don't know how long I've been a prisoner of this pillory getting ass fucked, but it's been a long, long time I think. My body is becoming weak, and I'm literally becoming drained in more ways than one! I can feel Kira wrap her hand around my leash and start yanking on my collar cutting off my air.

I'm trembling continuously from the feeling of the huge flared tip of her strap-on sliding inside of me! And Kira is pumping in and out of my ass as fast as she can! I think she's trying to race the Venus 2000! I really am fucking delirious! I don't think I can take anymore! Kira is really fucking pounding my ass with that thing! My mind is becoming overloaded with pleasure, and I'm having a hard time concentrating on anything at all! GODDAMN IS SHE POUNDING MY ASS!

It feels like I'm going to pass out soon. I'm having a hard time breathing I think. I'm afraid my heart is going to explode!

I'm actually starting to worry about getting fucked and milked to death! Kira is really pounding herself deep into my ass with every stroke, I mean she's really ramming it in there! And I just can't stop fucking cumming!

My eyes are starting to roll back in my head, and I can feel myself starting to get weak. I have hardly any strength in my arms or legs anymore! I'm wondering if Kira intends to fuck me and milk me until I pass out! I just can't take anymore!

"SOP! SOP! EERA EES SOP! EES SOP! I ANN AKE ANNI ORE! I ANN AKE ANNI ORE! EES EERA! SOP! SOP!"

But Kira totally fucking ignores me and keeps pounding the fuck out of my ass with her giant horse cock strap-on!

And I'm still fucking orgasming over and over and over again continuously! I just can't fucking stop! It's unbelievable!

I think I'm going to pass out soon! I'm absolutely, positively, completely, and totally fucking drained! Of energy and cum!

After what seems like forever, Kira finally pulls her strap-on out of my ass with one long stroke and a loud pop! OH MY FUCKING GOD!

I am completely delirious! I'm almost comatose! My eyes are closed and I'm just floating in space! Probably somewhere out beyond the orbit of Pluto! Sometime later I'm faintly aware of the fact that she had finally shut the Venus 2000 off.

I'm just hanging there in the pillory, and my body continues to shake and vibrate and tremble for the longest time! My nervous system is so fucking stimulated it's going to take a long time for my nerves to calm down.

I can feel someone pull the Venus 2000 off of my cock. And I can feel someone removing the nipple clamps and the parachute and weights from my balls. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! When they took the nipple clamps off, the pain in my nipples almost sent me through the roof! And my asshole feels like it is completely gaped. I sure hope it fucking closes back up!

1...910111213...17