Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi comes around in front of me and removes my ball gag. Then she brings me a bottle of Gatorade with a straw.

"Drink this Matt. I know you need it. You have to rehydrate yourself." So I sucked on that straw until the entire bottle was gone! While I was doing that, I could feel someone wiping all the lube off me. And my cock was still rock hard!

"Now just lay there for a while, because I know from experience your whole body feels like a wet noodle. You won't be able to stand up or walk around or do anything for at least a few minutes! So just lay there and relax."

So I just laid there for a few minutes relaxing letting my breathing and heart rate get back to normal, trying to regain some strength in my arms and legs and the rest of my body. I felt so fucking weak! I could just close my eyes and go to sleep immediately, right here, right now!

I must've dozed off for a few minutes, because when I opened my eyes and looked around, the dungeon was empty. I immediately started to get worried, because I'm locked in this fucking thing and they're all gone! But then I listened and I could faintly hear voices coming from outside somewhere.

And as I'm lying there waiting for them to come back, I start to get this big fucking smile on my face, because I have never felt anything like that in my life! It was absolutely fucking incredible! Unbelievable! Simply unbelievable! The smile on my face was so big and I was smiling so hard, that I thought my face was gonna crack! Goddamn that was amazing!

A minute later they all come walking back into the dungeon, minus their strap-ons, and they stand in front of me. Lexi asks me, "Are you okay Matt? I'll bet you're tired, huh? So let's get you out of that thing. You can lay here on the bed and relax and rest for a while."

I was so fucking tired and weak that the idea of resting and relaxing for a while sounded excellent. So they removed my leash and collar chain, and they unhooked my chains from the pillory and opened it up. My body was so stiff and weak they had to help me up! I couldn't even walk! They all basically had to carry me over to the fourposter bed and then lay me down on it. I wasn't really paying attention, plus I was so tired, that I didn't notice that I was still wearing the shackles and short chains on my wrists and ankles. But I was simply too tired to care.

Lexi plumped up a pillow and put it under my head, and Mia and Naomi covered me with a blanket and tucked me in. And Kira even brought me a glass of water, and put it on the night stand beside the bed in case I got thirsty.

They were all so nice to me! I was laying there looking up at them all standing around smiling at me, thinking how beautiful they all were, and how fucking tired I was! And without even realizing it, suddenly I had fallen asleep!

Chapter 9

I don't know how long I slept, but it must've been for a good long while, because when I woke up and opened my eyes, I felt fresh and revitalized. So I just laid there for a few minutes thinking about the awesome time I had just had.

Finally I figured I better get up and go look for them, so I started to throw my covers off and sit up to get out of bed.

Except I couldn't fucking get out of bed! Because while I was sleeping, the bitches had chained me spreadeagled to the fucking bed! GOD DAMMIT! What fucking jokers!

Oh sure, the chains had all kinds of slack so I could move around, and even roll over. I could even reach that fucking glass of water! But my short chains were padlocked to longer chains attached to the bed so I couldn't really go anywhere! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! I'm still their fucking prisoner! I couldn't believe that they did this to me!

Then I felt something weird going on with my balls, and when I looked down, I saw that they had padlocked some little box thing around my balls with a strap! And after I inspected it, I realized it was a fucking dog shock collar! MOTHERFUCKER! SON OF A FUCKING BITCH! They chained me to the bed and locked a shock collar around my balls! WHAT THE FUCK! But my hard-on was finally gone. So at least I could take a piss without it shooting up at the ceiling!

What if I had to go to the bathroom or something!? I started looking around, and after a minute I saw a camera up in the ceiling. And I figured they were probably fucking watching me and laughing at me right now! And when I looked around some more, I found a note on the other night stand.

The note said: "Good morning sleepyhead! If you're reading this note, it means that you're awake, but we're not. Torturing you was hard work, and you wore us out, so we're all sleeping right now. Just lay there and relax, and when we all wake up, we'll come get you. You probably won't have to take a shit, because last night you gave yourself 4 enemas, remember? And besides, we all just fucked the living shit out of your ass! But if you do have to take a piss, we suggest drinking your water first, then peeing in the glass. You'll notice that we even gave you a big glass! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!

Love Lexi, Mia, Naomi, and Kira!"

Well that's just great! Bunch of goddamn fucking comedians! At least they didn't blindfold and ball gag me too!

And even though they were sneaky and they chained me to the fucking bed and put the shock collar on me while I was sleeping, every time I thought about last night I couldn't stop smiling! I figured I'd better just lay down and relax, so I did. But I made sure that I didn't fall asleep! Because who knows what else they would want to do to me if I fell asleep again!

I guess the dungeon didn't have a clock because I didn't see one, so I had no idea how long I waited for them to wake up or even what time it was. But if I had to guess, I'd say it was about an hour until I heard them walking down the hallway. As soon as they opened the door and walked into the room, I started to yell at them, except my mouth didn't want to work right, because they were all standing there completely naked! And this was the first time I saw them all totally naked in the flesh! They were all so absolutely fucking beautiful that I couldn't talk for a few seconds, and I sort of forgot what I wanted to say! But finally I remembered how annoyed I was and I forced my mouth to work.

"What the fuck!? Why the hell did you guys chain me to the fucking bed? Couldn't you even let me sleep in peace!? And why did you put this shock collar on me!?"

"They all giggled and Lexi said, "Who are you kidding Matt? You didn't even know you were chained to the bed until you woke up! And don't tell me you didn't get a good night's sleep! Do you have any idea how long you slept?"

"No! I DON'T know how long I slept, or even what time it is now, because there's no fucking clock in here! And don't try and change the subject! Why did you put this shock collar on me? And are you guys going let me go now or what?"

"Relax Matt, we just didn't want you wandering all around, or trying to take off on us. And to tell you the truth, we haven't made our minds up yet. We had so much fun with you last night, we're not sure if we want to let you go yet. Anyway, just take it easy. It's 11 o'clock Sunday morning. There's no hurry to do anything because we're all off until Tuesday. Now we just woke up and we're all starving, so I suggest we all take a shower together, and then we'll make a nice big breakfast and sit down and eat. Then we'll decide what we want to do today. So let's all take a shower and eat breakfast. What do you say? And be careful how you answer, because you're the one chained to the bed with a shock collar locked onto his balls!"

"Take a shower with 4 beautiful women? Sounds fucking great to me! Let's go!" I said, because I'm not a complete fool!

So they unshackled me from the bed, and as we left the dungeon, Lexi handed me my robe from last night and said, "By the way, the shock collar is waterproof, so it's staying on." And then we headed off to take a shower.

When we got to the bathroom, I hung my robe up and followed them all into the shower.

They got the water going, and then Lexi said, "One thing Matt. You're not allowed to cum! If you cum, we're going to shock your balls!"

And while I was standing there thinking, 'Now why would I want to cum?' They all attacked me. Well, basically what they really did was they ganged up on me and all 4 of them started soaping me. But while they were soaping me, they were hanging all over me and stroking me and playing with my balls, giving me a hard on, and laughing at the same time and trying to make me cum! One of the hardest things I've ever done was to fend off 4 beautiful women all at the same time who were trying to make me cum! I didn't want to, but I had to, because I didn't want to get my balls shocked! And I have to admit, I was laughing along with them, even while I fought them off. Finally they gave up and started soaping each other. Then I soaped them. It was a free-for-all.

It was the longest most fun filled shower I've ever had. And with all their stroking, I have to say that I don't think my cock has ever been cleaner! Finally we all rinsed off, toweled each other dry, put on some robes, and headed for the kitchen.

With us working together as a team, it wasn't long before we were all gathered around the table piled high with a huge assortment of food. I didn't realize how much I was starving until I saw that I was eating a virtual mountain of eggs, sausage, hash browns, toast, pancakes, and orange juice! goddamn was I hungry! I noticed that they weren't pigging out like me. But I figured that was because they weren't as drained as I was, and they all probably had to constantly watch their figures. And what fine fucking figures they were! Plus, when we were walking down the hall, I saw that they had a well-equipped gym which they probably used on a regular basis to keep those awesome bodies of theirs in such primo shape!

When we were finished, we just tossed everything in the dishwasher, hit the button, and retired to the living room. I was so stuffed I could barely move. And even though I had just woken up not long ago, I found myself starting to nod off from eating so much and being stuffed, and I had to fight to prevent myself from falling asleep again.

Lexi turned the TV on, tossed me the remote and said, "Amuse yourself Matt. Us girls need a powwow to figure out what we want to do next."

"What do you mean? Don't I have any say in the matter?"

"Ah... No, you don't. So just sit there and be a good boy and be patient. And when we've all figured out what we're going to do, you'll be the first to know. Or, you can sit there and argue with us, and I can show you how well that shock collar works!"

"Well since you put it that way, I guess I'll just watch a movie or something."

So they disappeared down the hall for about 15 minutes, and when they came back they had a game plan.

Lexi went into the kitchen, and when she returned, she handed me a small glass of water. And right away I started to get a bad feeling about what was going to happen next. And as soon as she held her other hand out with the same 3 pills she gave me last time, I knew I was in fucking trouble!

"Here Matt. We want you to take these 3 pills again. Now be a good boy and take them."

"I don't know Lexi. I'm a little scared about what you guys are going to do to me this time. What are you going to do?"

"It's a surprise! However, I will tell you this. Last night you were the only one that really experienced pleasure. But this time, we're all going to make sure that we get some pleasure out of it too! And remember our deal Matt. If I let you come home with me, you promised that you would do whatever I told you to do without question. So just take these pills. You already admitted you had a fantastic time last night, right? So what's the problem? Take these pills and you'll have a fantastic time again! Don't you want to have a fantastic time? And before you answer, remember 2 things. You have a shock collar locked around your balls. And I have the remote for it right here in the pocket of my robe! Plus, I promise if you take these pills, I'll take the shock collar off."

Well, it is true that I had an absolutely fantastic time last night. And I was also really anxious to get this shock collar taken off my balls. And it was also true that I was sort of looking forward to them playing with me some more! So what the fuck! I took the 3 pills and washed them down. I mean after all, technically, I was on vacation!

"Good boy Matt. Now, one more thing. Go back in the bathroom. And in the same cabinet I got the enemas from, there are also single boxes. Grab 2 boxes. I want you to give yourself 2 more enemas, 15 minutes apart. You know what to do. We'll be right here waiting for you."

"More enemas? Come on Lexi, what are you going to do?"

"No questions! Don't be a party-pooper! Now get going."

I couldn't think of an easy way out of this. And besides, what's the worst that could happen? They drive me crazy with too much pleasure? Well, a little pain too, but mostly pleasure. There were a lot more worse things that could happen! So I headed off to the bathroom like a good little sex slave! I grabbed 2 boxes and gave myself 2 more enemas, without even reading the instructions! Then 30 minutes later, I headed back to the living room to meet my fate. And I was scared and excited at the same time! I had gotten a good night's sleep and now I was ready to get assaulted and tortured again!

They were sitting there watching some magic show on TV. "Come on and watch the rest of this with us. He's real good!" Lexi said. "We're just sitting here relaxing and letting our food digest a little bit. And you should do the same."

So I sat between Lexi and Mia, and watched the rest of the magic show with them. And I must admit, he really was good!

When it was over, Lexi picked up the remote and turned the TV off. And as soon as she set the remote down, they all slowly turned to look at me at the same time and started smiling at me. It was really fucking spooky the way they did it!

Then they all stood up, and Lexi looked down at my cock and said, "It looks like those pills are starting to work, so let's go have some fun!" And when I looked at my cock, I saw she was right, because my cock was starting to get super hard again.

Chapter 10

As we all headed for the dungeon, I was thinking that the first time, Lexi had taken me completely by surprise, and before I knew what was happening, she had me chained to the floor! But this time was different. This time I knew what I was doing. I was willingly leading myself like a lamb to the slaughter! And it was actually making me fucking horny!

Once we were in the dungeon and I heard Lexi close the door, I turned to her and said, "How about taking this shock collar off my balls now? You promised you would."

"And I will! As soon as you do something else for us. Take off your robe Matt, and go lay down on the bed."

I stared at her for a few seconds, then I removed my robe and slowly walked over and laid face-up on the bed.

"Now lay here like a good boy and let us chain you to the bed again. As soon as we do, we'll take the shock collar off."

I'm not sure whether I was a fool, or just horny, but either way, I let them. So they all gathered around and padlocked the shackles onto me again.

"There, that wasn't so hard was it? Now lift your ass up so we can stuff this pillow under you."

So I arched myself up in the air real high while Naomi stuffed this big cylindrical pillow under my ass.

And after she did that, they all crouched down at the 4 corners of the bed, and I began to hear a bunch of rapid clicking sounds as they all started cranking on these 4 ratchets and began tightening up all of my chains! WHAT THE FUCK!

They cranked on all 4 of my chains until they were pulled really tight and I was stretched spreadeagle on the bed!

"Jeez Lexi, these are really tight! And you promised you were going to take the shock collar off!"

"You're right, they are tight! We don't want you flopping around all over the place! Now we'll take the shock collar off."

Then she bent down and unlocked the padlock, and removed the shock collar from my balls while Kira brought a nice big pillow over and jammed it under my head.

"Now Matt, do you have any last words?"

I'm wondering what she means by 'do I have any last words', when I see Mia approaching with the ball gag.

"C'mon Lexi, what do you have to fucking ball gag me for?"

"We told you before Matt. You sound so funny and look so cute when you're gagged! Plus we like to watch you drool."

I knew it was futile, so I didn't even try to resist when Mia strapped the ball gag on me.

Now I'm lying here chained spreadeagle to the bed feeling really vulnerable. I can see that my cock is dripping pre-cum again. They all took their robes off, and I see them all walk over to a wall where some canes and floggers and whips and crops are hanging, and I nervously watch them all choose a weapon!

They all come back to the bed and stand around me completely naked, smiling at me and playing with their impact toys!

Uh-oh! I can just tell what's fucking coming now!

Kira has this wicked looking cane which she begins swishing quickly through the air while she stares and smiles at me. It makes a scary fucking sound! But she doesn't hit me right away. She just slowly and softly starts caressing my feet with it. And as soon as I begin to breathe out and relax a bit, she canes my right foot. It didn't really hurt a lot, but I sure as fuck felt it! Then she hit me again. And again. And again. Then she switched to my left foot. Cane. Cane. Cane. Cane. And the hits were hanging right on the edge of really hurting. So far I could handle it, but if she started hitting me any harder, I would definitely have to call them painful! She didn't start hitting me any harder, but she was keeping up a steady rhythm.

Naomi had a tiny amount of lube smeared on her gloved hands which she also smeared on my balls. Then she produced this black stretchy tube which she slid onto her right hand over her knuckles. She then grabbed both my balls with her right hand, and while she was holding them and pulling them tight, she used her left hand to push the tube down her right hand. As soon the tube slid over her knuckles, it quickly shot completely off of her hand and tightened itself right onto the skin between the base of my cock and my balls! Naomi let go of my balls and the tube tightened itself up onto me even further, stretching my balls away from my cock! The tube was trying to lengthen itself and tighten itself up at the same time, stretching my balls way out! It was now maintaining a constant pulling action on my balls! Then she wrapped her hand around the tube and squeezed it tight, stretching my balls out even further! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

And the whole time she was doing this, Kira was still caning my feet! Almost painful, but not quite.

Naomi stood up and removed her gloves. "How does that feel Matt? Comfy?" She said as she giggled at me.

It felt like a ghost was squeezing my balls and pulling on them continuously now! It was the weirdest fucking sensation!

Then she picked up her crop and started tap, tap, tapping on my balls. Not hard enough to hurt, but it sure did get my attention! And my cock was rock hard again, standing straight up in the air and dripping pre-cum!

Kira and Naomi were just standing there maintaining a constant slow rhythm while they caned my feet and cropped my balls. I could tell that if they kept this up long enough, they could eventually make me cum just by doing this!

Lexi and Mia were just hanging back holding their floggers, and I knew it wouldn't be long before they couldn't just stand by anymore and started getting in on the action too. Like I said, they weren't actually hurting me yet, but they were starting to wind up my nervous system with intense stimulation! One of the 3 pills I took was a sensory enhancer, so I knew that it was going to overload me and put me on the edge!

1...1011121314...17