Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I guess Lexi was feeling left out, because I saw her wind up and she gave me a good smack on my belly with her flogger! OW! FUCK! That almost hurt! Then Mia flogged me! SHIT! Then Lexi again. Then Mia again. Lexi. Mia. Lexi. Mia. Lexi. Mia. All 4 of them were into it now! Cane. Tap-Tap-Tap. Flog. Flog. Cane. Tap-Tap-Tap. Flog. Flog. Cane. Tap-Tap-Tap. Flog. Flog.

All of the hits were intensely stimulating! And all of them were right on the threshold of pain! They knew exactly how hard and how fast to hit me to stimulate the fuck out of me without actually hurting me!

Now I knew why they'd pulled on my chains so hard and stretched me out spreadeagled so tightly. It was so that I couldn't wiggle around and avoid their hits! Goddamn they were fucking devious and sneaky!

Every once in a while they would all pause. And then they would all hit me real hard 2 or 3 times. And then they would continue their steady rhythm again where they left off. Except now they were all hitting me slightly harder.

They were all slowly but surely ramping up the intensity and speed of their hits! And they were changing their targets. They weren't always hitting me in the same place! Every so often Kira would cane my thighs and calves, and that really fucking stung! And every so often Lexi and Mia would flog my chest or my lower pelvis just above my cock! And every so often Naomi would really smack my cock with her crop a few times! My whole body was becoming red and warm everywhere they hit me.

I knew what they were doing. They were keeping up a constant steady rhythm of hitting me to make my body pump itself full of endorphins! That would enable me to deal with more pain. And then they would hit me harder! And make my body generate more endorphins! So they would then hit me even harder! It would be a never ending cycle! Until finally they were wailing on me and beating the fuck out of me and my body would be so full of endorphins that the pain would be turned into pleasure and I would be flying in subspace loving it! Just like they fucking did to me before!

And to tell you the truth, as strange as it sounds, I was actually looking forward to it! I really didn't understand the mechanism behind it, and I wasn't sure how or why it worked, but it sure did feel awesome when it was happening!

Cane. Tap-Tap-Tap. Flog. Flog. Cane. Tap-Tap-Tap. Flog. Flog. Cane. Tap-Tap-Tap. Flog. Flog. The rhythm was steady. They were all getting into it. Continuously hitting me. Very, very slowly speeding up the rhythm. And slowly increasing the power of their hits. I was starting to get aroused. My balls were really being stretched out by that tube. My cock was hard as a rock, I was leaking a lot of pre-cum now. I couldn't believe how much these impacts were making me aroused!

Not to mention the fact I was surrounded by 4 beautiful naked women who were playing with me! So fucking arousing!

I was starting to wiggle and jump and bounce around a little bit more now because all of these hit's were starting to really get to me! "OW! HUK!" Every so often one of them would hit me once a lot harder to sort of give me a little pain boost! They had been at it for a while now and they were hitting me noticeably harder than when they had first started out! My body was being flooded with endorphins. And they knew it!

So they started hitting me even harder! And my cock started leaking even more and more pre-cum as they did it!

I'm breathing a lot faster now and my heart is starting to pound, and I'm starting to wiggle and bounce around more and more but I can't really prevent myself from doing it. They're really fucking getting to me and winding me up tighter and tighter! "UHH!... UHH!... UHH!... UHH!" I can't help it, I'm starting to make these grunting sounds trying to deal with their hits.

After a few more minutes of this, Lexi stops flogging me and says, "I'm getting wet from torturing you Matt. Would you like to fuck me?"

"ESS! ESS! HUK AAH ESSI! HUK AAH! I ANNA HUK OO HOE AAD!" Oh hell yeah! I couldn't wait to fuck my dream girl!

So she tosses away her flogger and clambers up onto the bed, and as she positions herself right above my cock, I am staring at her beautiful pussy so hard, that if my eyes were laser beams I would've burned a hole right through her!

I absolutely, positively couldn't wait for her to slide that beautiful fucking pussy down onto my cock!

But I should've known better, because she lowered herself down until only the tip of my cock was barely inside her pussy lips!

"Come on Matt, fuck me! Fuck me baby!"

And now I realized how truly sadistic she was being, because with that big pillow stuffed under my ass, I was already arched upward as high as I could go! And since I was chained and stretched spreadeagled so tightly onto the bed, I couldn't get any leverage whatsoever! I couldn't lift my body or my cock up even 1/8 of an inch! goddamn her! No matter how much I stretched and strained I couldn't make my cock go into her pussy any further!

And the more I stretched and strained to make my cock go into her pussy, the more turned on and aroused I was getting! Just the act of trying to push my cock into her pussy was bringing me really, really fucking close to cumming!

And meanwhile Mia, Naomi, and Kira are still flogging, cropping, and caning me! HARD!

"What's wrong Matt? Don't you want to fuck me? Come on and fuck me Matt, fuck me!" And she started laughing at me, knowing I couldn't move! She knew I couldn't fuck her! She's the one that fucking chained me onto the bed like this!

This was so fucking cruel the way she was teasing me like this! Oh my God this was so fucking cruel!

"Gee honey, you seem to be stuck or something! Would you like me to help you out? Would you like me to fuck you instead?"

I was staring at her so hard and frantically jerking my head up and down ,nodding my head YES as hard as I could, because I wanted nothing more right now than to feel that gorgeous pussy plunge down onto my cock and suck it in!

"ESS! ESS! EES HUK EE ESSI! EES HUK EE! EES! EES!"

I could see that pre-cum was really oozing out of my cock right now! I absolutely had to feel that pussy wrap itself around my cock! I had to! I simply had to! And all of this excitement and anticipation had brought me right to the edge! I was so fucking close to cumming!

And then she started to fucking tease me even worse! She squatted down so my cock plunged into her pussy about an inch, then she lifted herself back up off me again. FUCK! GOD DAMMIT! Then she did it again! And again!

I was going absolutely fucking loony because she wouldn't fuck me properly, and I was dying for her to fuck me!

"Are you sure you want me to fuck you Matt? Are you really, sure?"

I'm jerking my head up and down, " ESS! ESS! EES ESSI! EES!"

"Okay, if you're sure you're ready and you can handle it, here goes!"

And as Mia, Naomi, and Kira started hitting me even harder, and continued to flog, crop, and cane me, all of a sudden in one smooth motion, Lexi dropped completely down onto my cock!

Oh my fucking God! She was so fucking deliciously tight and wet and warm! Oh it felt like fucking heaven!

"O I OD ESSI! UUR USSI EELS HO OOD! O I OD ESSI! HUK! HUK!"

And then she started bouncing up and down on my cock as hard and as fast as she could, rough fucking the shit out of me! She was slamming herself down onto me and pounding the fuck out of my cock! And Mia, Naomi, and Kira were beating the fucking shit out of me at the same time! I was rapidly getting closer and closer to cumming! I couldn't believe how quickly Lexi's fucking me had brought me so close to the edge! I was right on the edge of cumming! Right on the edge! I'm going to cum any second! My breathing is really rapid now and my heart is fucking pounding.

Lexi's fucking the shit out of me, and I can feel myself tighten up, and then my whole body starts to quiver! My body's gathering itself, getting ready for that first spasm to shoot some cum up into Lexi's beautiful pussy! ANY SECOND NOW!

My body tenses up, and just before I start to cum, Lexi lifts herself completely up off my cock and stops fucking me! And Mia, Naomi, and Kira immediately stop hitting me also.

I can't believe it! No! No! No! No! No! "O! O! ESSI OAN SOP! OAN SOP! EES OAN SOP ESSI!"

Oh my God she's so goddamn fucking sadistic and cruel! She's absolutely fucking torturing me! I can't believe she just stopped fucking me like this! I try to wiggle around as much as I can and make myself cum, but I'm stretched so tight that I can't move around enough to do any fucking thing! I am so desperate to cum, but I just can't make it happen! My cock is rock solid and pointing straight up at Lexi's pussy, pulsing in time with my racing heartbeat! I can feel my orgasm starting to fade away! FUCK! FUCK! She stole my orgasm away from me! Man, what a cruel fucking bitch! DAMN!

I screamed at her, "HUK ESSI! HUK! IED OO SOP!? IED OO SOP!?" And all that I heard from all of them in response was laughter! Then several seconds later, as soon as my orgasm had completely faded away, she plunged back down onto me and started to pump away and fuck me like crazy again! And just like clockwork, Mia, Naomi, and Kira begin to beat me again!

My body is stretched really tight in the chains, but I'm still pulling on them and wiggling and bouncing around, with my breath whistling in and out of me as my fucking heart starts pounding again. Lexi's really going to town on me, bouncing up and down like a jackhammer, fucking me like there's no tomorrow! And on every upstroke her pussy clamps down on my cock and milks me! I'm starting to quiver and shake, and my body's tensing up again as I approach the point of no return! She's pounding me and pounding me, and they're beating me and beating me harder and harder! I'm almost there! I'm so fucking close to coming now! Oh my God! I hope she doesn't stop fucking me! Please Lexi, keep going!

"ESS! ESS! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! ESS! ESS! UM ONNA UM!"

My body is getting stiffer and stiffer and I'm stretched as tight as I can be! I'm on the edge again! Any second now!

And then Lexi pulls the same shit again, and stops fucking me! And Mia, Naomi, and Kira stop beating me too. They must have telepathy or something because it's like they all know what to do at the same time! They fucking ripped me off AGAIN!

They wait just long enough for me to calm down until my nerves start to settle, and then Mia, Naomi, and Kira start beating on me again, hitting me all over my body. I don't know why, but Lexi climbs completely off of me and walks away! And as she does, I could see that her pussy is dripping wet. I just can't figure out why she walked away! Naomi has meanwhile shifted to another target. Now she's wailing away on my cock with that crop. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth on my cock! Crop! Crop! Crop! Crop! Crop! Crop! Crop! Crop! Real fast. The smacks on my cock by themselves are enough to bring me closer and closer! And I'm starting to get really close to cumming!

Then I see Lexi come back, wheeling something ahead of her. And as she gets closer, I can see it's a Shockspot fucking machine with a really big dildo on the end of a long extension arm! And this extension arm is long enough so it can reach me from the end of the bed! She clamps this fucking machine to the foot of the bed, and spreads some lube on the dildo.

"UT AH OO OOIN ESSI!? UT AH OO OOIN!?"

She grabs a huge plastic syringe filled with lube, and as she inserts the nozzle into my ass she says, "What do you think we're going to do? Isn't it obvious!? We're going to fuck you silly with a fucking machine!" Then with a quick stroke ,she pumps my ass full of lube. And then she adjusts the length of the extension arm so that the dildo is nestled about an inch inside of my ass.

As Mia, Naomi, and Kira continue to beat me, bringing me closer and closer to cumming, Lexi tells me, "This machine has 12 inches of travel Matt. And just to make sure you have a good time, I'm going set the machine to pump your ass with the full-length of the dildo! So if you liked the Venus 2000, and if you liked the way we fucked you in the ass, you're absolutely going to love this! It can fuck your ass way, way faster than any of us can! So get ready for a fucking that you won't forget!"

When she wheeled it over, I could tell that the dildo was at least a foot long, so I could tell that my ass was really in for a pounding!

And as I'm lying here feeling absolutely terrified and completely horny both at the same time, and being brought closer and closer to orgasm by Mia, Naomi, and Kira beating on me, Lexi climbs back up on top of me bringing the control box with her.

After she positions herself, she smiles at me and slowly lowers herself completely down onto my cock! Oh my fucking God! Her pussy feels so fucking awesome!

She starts playing with the controls, making the fucking machine slowly extend its arm and push itself into my asshole!

It feels fucking fantastic as it opens up my sphincter and pushes its way inside! "UHH! UHH! UHH! UHH! UHH! ESS! ESS! ESS!" There's a slight bit of pressure when it reaches my 2nd sphincter, but then it spreads that open too and continues working its way into my ass!

When it reaches the end, and the full 12 inches is buried in my ass, Lexi shuts it down and leaves it there at the full depth. And as she starts rocking her pussy back-and-forth grinding away on me, she tells me, "We'll just leave the dildo in there for a while and let your ass get used to it. And then she starts pounding away on my cock again!

I can't help myself! The feeling of 12 inches of dildo up my ass, and Lexi pounding away on my cock, and Mia, Naomi, and Kira beating the shit out of me again is driving me closer and closer! I am really fucking close to cumming right now! My breathing is really fucking fast and my heart is racing! I'm wiggling and bouncing around and tensing up, but at least this time when I wiggle around, I can feel some stimulation from the dildo! If she stops fucking me now, I think I might be able to at least make myself cum from wiggling around on the dildo!

After Lexi pounds away on my cock for a little while, she turns the control box on and starts up the fucking machine, slowly at first. OH MY GOD! I must've really turned into an ass slut because the dildo slowly sliding in and out of my ass feels absolutely terrific! And as she continues to pound away on me, she slowly increases the speed on the fucking machine to about 1 stroke per second.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! It feels fucking unbelievable! I'm going to cum any second! I can feel it! I can just tell! It's not going to be long at all! It's only going to be a matter of seconds now! My entire body is so tense and I'm quivering and shaking like a leaf! "ESS! ESS! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! ESS! ESS! UM ONNA UM!"

I can feel my whole body getting tighter and tighter, and I can feel Mia, Naomi and Kira beating me harder and harder! I think they're beating me harder than they've ever beat me before! And it doesn't even hurt! It feels absolutely fantastic!

I start to moan and whine and scream, "O I HUKKIN OD! O I HUKKIN OD! ESS! ESS! O I OD! HUK! O I OD!"

And then Lexi cranks up the speed on the fucking machine! I have no idea what the maximum speed of the machine is, but I know it's pounding its way into my ass about 4 - 5 times per second like a goddamn fucking machine gun!

Lexi is fucking me! The machine is fucking me! And Mia, Naomi, and Kira are beating the absolute fuck out of me!

My senses are completely overloaded! I'm pulling and yanking and jerking on my chains, and I think my entire body is actually vibrating! My nerves are singing! And I'm just lying here completely drunk with pleasure! I'm cum drunk! I'm flying! And right now my cock is harder than any other material in the known universe!

"ESS! ESS! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! ESS! ESS! UM ONNA UM!"

I can faintly hear them all laughing as my body tenses up more and more until finally I'm over the edge and it's happening! "O I HUKKIN OD! O I HUKKIN OD! ESS! ESS! O I OD! HUK! O I OD!"

And as Lexi leans down and starts twisting and pinching my nipples, I can't hold back anymore, and with a massive jerk of my pelvis, even though I'm chained down, I start to orgasm!

"ESS! ESS! ESS! UM UMMMMIN! ESS! ESS! UM UMMMMIN! ESS! ESS!"

I'm yanking on my chains and wiggling and jerking and bouncing around as much as I possibly can like a fucking wild man! I'm screaming something! I'm not sure what it is, but I'm screaming something!

Lexi has her legs locked around mine like a grapevine, grinding away on my cock, and bouncing around on top of me as I continue to orgasm over and over again continuously! I can already tell that I will continue to orgasm forever and ever as long as that fucking machine keeps fucking my ass! I just won't be able to stop!

Lexi's pussy is milking my cock dry! And then I hear her start to moan and mewl and whine and scream!

"YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME MATT! COME ON BABY! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME MATT!"

And the fact that my fantasy dream girl is actually real, and I'm her sex slave, and chained to her bed, and that she's riding me like a cowgirl, and fucking the living shit out of me while she screams my name, is the most absolutely, positively 1,000,000% most erotic, turn on that I've ever had in my life! I AM IN ABSOLUTE FUCKING HEAVEN! NOTHING CAN GET BETTER THAN THIS!

I am orgasming over and over again continuously! I don't ever want this to end! I could lie here just like this for 10 years, orgasming continuously with Lexi pounding away on top of me, and being fucked in the ass by machine, and having the shit beat out of me by Mia, Naomi, and Kira, and I would be perfectly happy! Nothing could be better than this! Nothing!

Her pussy is so sweet and tight and wet and warm! I've never felt this much pleasure before! Not even last night!

She's on top of me laughing like crazy, and pinching and twisting my nipples and staring at me, and I'm staring right back at her as hard as I possibly can! I never want to forget what she looks like, fucking me like this!

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE TOTAL DREAM COME TRUE! MY FANTASY DREAM GIRL IS FUCKING MY BRAINS OUT!

And I'm still cumming! I've completely lost track of time! I have no idea how long I've been getting fucked and beat like this, and I am in absolutely no hurry at all for it to end!

I'm pulling on my chains so hard, and my body is so tight, and I'm vibrating and quivering and shaking so much that I just can't believe it!

And I'm still orgasming! I've never stopped! It's continuous! And Lexi is still on top of me pounding away, screaming and yelling, so I know she's fucking cumming too!

The world seems to be fading away, and as I look up at her, all I feel is the most powerful pleasure in the universe, and I see a beautiful angel staring down at me while she fucks the living shit out of me! I know it! I'M IN FUCKING HEAVEN!

A little later I feel the fucking machine slowing down and come to a stop with its dildo just barely in me. And at the same time Lexi stops fucking me. And a second later Mia, Naomi, and Kira stop hitting me. Lexi reaches down and removes my ball gag, and as I lay there all weak and worn out and cum drunk, Lexi grabs my face and kisses me! And then she pulls back and says, "That was fun, wasn't it? Did you like that?"

All I could do was lay there and smile and nod my head!

Then she laughs and says, "That's good Matt, because Mia's going to suck and fuck you next!"

I can't believe she said that! So I turned my head and looked up at them. And they're all smiling at me nodding their heads giggling. Oh my God! They're going to fuck me to death! But hey, if I have to go, THIS is the way I want to go!

1...1112131415...17