Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You poor boy! You look thirsty."Lexi said as she lifted herself off of me. And as she crawled up my body, I could see cum beginning to drip out of her. She planted her pussy on my face, and told me, "Here's something for you to drink! So lap it up Matt!" I'm not really into eating my own cum, but I didn't have a choice. So as she ground herself against me, I licked her clean. And when I was finished, as she climbed down from the bed, she said, "Somebody give this poor boy a drink of water or something. I can tell he's still dying of thirst. And we better let him rest for a couple of minutes or he'll never survive the next round of fucking!"

Chapter 11

Naomi grabbed a nice cool bottle of Gatorade out of a mini fridge, and brought it over to me with a straw so I could slurp it all down. Then I let out a nice contented sigh and just laid there and closed my eyes for a precious couple of minutes. I really needed to recharge and get some strength back before they started fucking me again.

I woke up when I felt the fucking machine starting to slowly plunge in and out of my ass again. Nice long slow full strokes. I was probably asleep only for a few minutes, but I wasn't wiped out anymore. My head was still a little fuzzy, but at least I was awake. And as I reached full consciousness I saw Mia climbing up onto the bed with the fuck machine controls. My breathing and heart rate were normal, but my cock was still as hard as a rock from the Viagra and the stimulation from the dildo.

Mia wasted no time spinning around to face my feet and planting her pussy right on my face. "Hiya Matt! I know you know what I want, so start licking!" So as she started to slide her pussy back-and-forth on my face, I started licking. And as soon as I did, I tasted strawberries! I was so surprised, I blurted out, "Strawberries!" She laughed and said, "Yep. I squirted strawberry jam all over my pussy and asshole. And I expect you to lick off every fucking drop!"

"Absolutely. I can do that!" And as I resumed licking, I felt her tightly grab my balls and squeeze. And then suddenly the fuck machine started to speed up to about 2 strokes a second as she started to suck my cock. Oh my God this feels fucking great! But she's really making it hard for me to concentrate on licking her pussy! I can't help it, but my body starts to twitch and wiggle around. Mia starts to suck me even harder as she continues to squeeze and knead my balls.

I'm trying to concentrate on licking her pussy properly, but I'm failing miserably because her sucking and ball squeezing, and the fuck machine action in my ass is really getting to me! My legs are shaking and the rest of my body is basically quivering and vibrating as I get closer and closer to an orgasm. One time I stopped licking her as I laid back and just enjoyed the sensations I was feeling. But as soon as I did, she yelled, "Don't stop licking!" And smacked my balls, hard!

Then she increased the speed of the fuck machine to the point where I was brought right to the edge of cumming. I really started to moan and I yelled, "FUCK MIA! OH MY GOD! I'M GONNA CUM REAL SOON! I'M GONNA CUM!"

Then she stopped playing with my cock and balls and told me, "Not yet you're not! I'm not ready for you to cum yet! And as soon as she stopped playing with my cock and balls, my urge to suddenly cum started slowly disappearing.

Mia gets up off my face, spins right around, and with one quick smooth motion drops right down onto my cock!

FUCK YEAH! A nice tight warm wet pussy! "Oh my God Mia, your pussy feels so fucking great! Oh my fucking God!"

Mia starts bouncing up and down on my cock like she's on a trampoline. She's really going to town on it! I'm loving it!

She's milking me with her pussy. On every downstroke her pussy's relaxed. And on every upstroke, she tightens up her pussy and milks my cock! It feels absolutely fucking incredible! I'm starting to get close again and my body is starting to tense up and quiver. My legs are really shaking like crazy and I can't stop them. And I'm getting closer and closer to cumming! Mia's bouncing up and down on my cock with long hard pounding strokes! She is really working me over!

It takes a huge effort for me to resist cumming, but I am able to do it. So far. But she's really trying to make me cum.

And I know I won't be able to hold out for much longer. I'm breathing really hard and my heart is pounding again.

"Are you ready to start cumming Matt?" I look up at her and vigorously nod my head yes!

"GOOD! Somebody gag Matt please. I want to see him drool and try to talk!"

It took a couple of seconds for me to register what she had just said, but once it did, and before I could actually protest, Kira swooped in and strapped the ball gag on me again! FUCK!

And the whole time, Mia had never stopped bouncing on my cock. And I'm getting closer and closer to cumming!

She starts raking her fingernails up and down my sides, tickling me and scratching me. And that just makes me tense up and get even closer to cumming! And let me tell you, I am really fucking close now! Really, really fucking close!

"Okay Matt, let's see how fast I can make you cum! And if I can make you cum until you pass out!

And as soon as she said that, she cranked the speed of the fuck machine up to maximum!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! It was just like she threw a switch! As soon as that fuck machine started to pound my ass like a machine gun with long 12 inch strokes, my entire body tensed up and became as rigid as a board! It's like I was paralyzed! My whole body was stretched out and stiff, and my entire consciousness was focused on my pelvis!

I couldn't form a single coherent thought. All I was aware of was the absolute pleasure coming from my cock and prostate! I couldn't think of anything else! I AM RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF AN ORGASM! I'm going to cum any second!

Suddenly Lexi, Naomi, and Kira started to flog my stomach, crop my legs, and cane my feet! I didn't know who was doing what, only that they had all started to beat me, and were slowly increasing the intensity of their hits!

And their beating only turned me on more and more! It WAS painful. But somehow my body was able to take the pain. And as they started to hit me harder and harder, the pain started turning into pleasure! It was really fucking incredible!

"UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! ESS! ESS! UM ONNA UM!"

I can faintly hear them all laughing as my body tenses up more and more until finally I'm beyond the point of no return!

And then suddenly I can't hold back anymore, my pelvis starts to jerk uncontrollably and I start to orgasm!

"O I OD! HUK! O I OD! O I OD!"

"ESS! ESS! ESS! UM UMMMMIN! ESS! ESS! UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN! ESS! ESS!"

I'm thrashing around on the bed in my chains like a wild man! I'm mumbling and moaning and screaming all kinds of things! I'm not sure what all I'm saying, but I've lost all control! I'm bouncing and shaking and twitching and jerking and trembling all at the same time, even while my entire body is stiff as a fucking board yanking on my chains!

And they're all still beating me! They're beating me harder and harder and harder! My body is stretched tighter than a guitar string! Between Mia fucking me, and the fuck machine pounding my ass, and Lexi, Naomi, and Kira beating the hell out of me, the pleasure is almost driving me completely out of my skull!

I can literally close my eyes, and looking down from above, I can see myself chained to the bed with Mia fucking me, Lexi, Naomi, and Kira beating me, and the fuck machine pounding my asshole!

And when I picture that scene in my mind, it actually magnifies the pleasure and sends me into outer space!

I AM FUCKING FLYING! I am swooning from all the pleasure my body is experiencing! I just cannot explain it any better!

"O I OD! O I OD! HUK! HUK! UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN!"

My body is so tight, and my breathing is so ragged, and my heart is pounding so hard, and my body is experiencing so much pleasure, that I do not have a single thought in my head! The only thought I have is that IT FEELS SO GOOD!

I'm straining and bouncing and quivering and shaking and trembling and vibrating and I never want this to end!

I'm orgasming continuously and I cannot stop! I know with every fiber of my being, that as long as Mia keeps fucking me, and they keep beating me, and the fuck machine keeps fucking my ass, I will absolutely continue to orgasm forever!

I have completely lost track of time. I have no idea in the world how long I've been chained to the bed orgasming while they beat me and Mia fucks me! But I can feel myself slowly becoming weaker and I'm having a hard time pulling on the chains as strongly as I was able to before. I can feel myself becoming tired. But yet, the muscles in my pelvis that clench when I orgasm, are still clenching as strong as ever! My orgasms are still as powerful as they were before!

"O I OD! O I OD! HUK! HUK! O I OD!"

Faintly, way far back in the back of my mind, I'm wondering if Mia does indeed intend to fuck me until I pass out!

If she does, there's nothing in the world I can do to stop her! I'm completely under their control!

And believe it or not, that sounds perfectly fine to me! I wouldn't mind being fucked into oblivion!

I'm still cumming and cumming and cumming! My body is really, weak now! I can barely pull on my chains at all. I'm just laying there chained to the bed, twitching uncontrollably while Mia fucks my cock and the fuck machine fucks my ass. I'll bet that you could completely remove my chains, and I still would not be able to move. My body is basically just mindlessly spasming. I am orgasming on autopilot. I couldn't stop orgasming if my life depended on it! I'm completely at their mercy! Safe words are the farthest thing from my mind! I just want to lay here and continue to experience this unbelievable pleasure for as long as possible!

I think my mind has lost the ability to consciously control my muscles. The only thing I'm capable of doing right now is to lay here mindlessly orgasming either until they stop stimulating me, or until I pass out!.

My mind is starting to drift away. I'm definitely flying! My eyes are starting to roll back in my head, and I can hear Lexi say, "OK Mia. I think we've turned him into a zombie again! He really looks out of it! So don't fuck him to death, okay? Naomi and Kira are still waiting their turn!"

"Okay, okay! Just when I was really getting into it!" Mia says laughing as she climbs down off my cock. Then she shuts off the fucking machine with the dildo still completely all the way in my ass!

Lexi comes over and removes my ball gag as she asks me, "Matt! Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

I look up at her with a smile, and somehow find enough strength to say, "Water! Water!"

Mia comes over to me with a bottle of water and a straw, and leaning down, she kisses me and asks me, "So how was that Matt? Did you like that?" Then she holds the straw to my mouth as I suck it all down.

"Oh yeah! FUCK YEAH! That was fucking incredible Mia! Oh my fucking God that was absolutely fucking awesome!"

Lexi says, "Hey girls, let's loosen up his chains just a bit so he can take a little nap for a few minutes."

So they all crouched down at the 4 chain ratchets and gave me a couple of inches of slack in each chain.

"There you go. Now, I think you should try and get some sleep for a few minutes before we continue Matt."

"Continue!? What you mean continue?"

"Come on Matt, don't play dumb! 2 down and 2 to go, right? Naomi and Kira still want to fuck you!"

"Oh my fucking God, you're all going to fuck me to death, aren't you?"

"No. We promise we WON'T fuck you to death! We're just giving you the time of your life, that's all! Remember, you wished for all this! Remember? Out on the road? You told me you wished this could happen to you! Well, it is!

So just lay back, close your eyes, take a little nap and recharge your batteries. Because you're going to need it!"

I knew for a fact that I definitely needed a nap before they fucked me into oblivion again. So I was smart. I took a nap.

Chapter 12

I woke up when I felt Naomi playing with my cock. She was standing by the side of the bed slowly stroking my cock, smiling at me. I could feel that the fuck machine's dildo was still buried all the way up in my ass.

"Hey Matt, I hope you're feeling all refreshed because I'm going to torture you again. But let's try something different." Naomi said as she picked up the fuck machine controls.

"Let's see what happens when I set the fuck machine to just stimulate your prostate!" She started manipulating the stroke length and speed controls until the dildo was shooting back and forth quickly with a real short stroke. Then she adjusted the depth controls until the dildo was sliding back and forth right against my prostate!

As soon as she did that, I couldn't help myself and I started wiggling around on the bed.

"Hey girls. Help me tighten him up real tight again so I can sound his cock! He's squirming all over the place!

So they all crouched down at the 4 corners of the bed again to crank the ratchets and tighten up all of my chains.

"While we're at it, we might as well gag him too! I just love it when they can't talk right!"

I knew it was futile to try to fight it, so I just laid there while Kira came up and strapped the ball gag on me again. Then she gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "Boy oh boy! I just can't wait for my turn Matt! I've gotta go find a bigger dildo for you!" She said as she walked away. I stared after her, excited and more than a little bit scared of what she had planned for me.

The fuck machine was really working over my prostate. I couldn't believe how awesome it felt. The dildo was only stroking back-and-forth about an inch, but it was doing it so quickly, that the effect on my prostate was unbelievably arousing! In fact, it's safe to say that the dildo was driving me up a wall! My heart was starting to pound again and I'm starting to breathe heavily. Slowly but surely my nervous system is being revved up again.

I noticed that Naomi had a tray laying beside me on the bed containing different types of sounds and lube.

She picked up a syringe loaded with sterile lube, stuck it into my urethra, and pumped it into my cock while she smiled at me. "I love sounding guys cocks! I get off on watching them bounce and twitch and wiggle and moan while I stick the sounds way down inside them and wiggle them and jiggle them all around! It drives guys absolutely crazy! Especially when I tug on their balls at the same time! You're really gonna love this!"

Then she picked up a rosebud sound, dipped it into a small bowl of lube, and positioned it right at the head of my cock. Looking at me with a shit eating grin she said, "I hope you're ready for this Matt. This is gonna be so much fun!" And then as she tightly gripped my cock with one hand, she slowly started to push the bulb on the end of the sound down into my cock. At first it didn't want to go. But then all of a sudden, my peehole opened right up and the sound popped right in!

I started bouncing around as much as I could, mumbling through the gag, "O I OD! OLEE HUK! OLEE HUK! HUK! HUK!"

And then she slowly started to twirl it around while she kept pushing it further and further down inside my cock! It felt so fucking great! But she was going in and out. And every time she went in, she went in further than she went out. It felt absolutely fucking incredible! She was slowly working it down further and further inside my cock. Finally I felt it rubbing against my prostate. But from the inside of my cock! And the fuck machine was still rubbing my prostate from the other side! My prostate was really getting fucking worked over. From both sides! What a fucking incredible feeling!

Now she was just jiggling it around while it was bottomed out inside my cock tickling my prostate. I was so turned on!

I'm getting closer and closer to cumming! I can't believe how fucking fast she brought me right to the edge!

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!" I'm moaning and groaning with pleasure. And while she's diddling my prostate with this sound, she ties a cord around my balls with a slipknot, and starts pulling on my balls while she jiggles the sound! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I'm lying there staring up at her while she plays with me. It is such an erotic feeling to be tied down, and be at the absolute total mercy of a beautiful woman while she sexually tortures you with so much pleasure that it is driving you out of your mind!

I'm going fucking nuts while she tugs on my balls and jiggles the sound for I don't know how long. I'm really breathing hard and my heart is pounding fast and I am right on the fucking edge of cumming! I AM SO FUCKING CLOSE! And then right before I start to cum, she stops tugging on my balls and stops jiggling the sound while it's all the way down inside me.

She's staring down at me and giggling while she watches me try to fight what she's doing to me.

I am completely helpless! She has total control over me! I'm stretched so tight that I can barely move. But I'm trembling and quivering and shaking in my chains, and my body is starting to tense up again.

She picks up another rosebud sound, dips it into the bowl of lube, and pushes it against the head of my cock.

Suddenly that one pops inside my urethra also! Now she has 2 sounds that she can play with.

"Kira. I need 2 hands to sound him now. How about tugging on his balls for me?"

"Why Naomi, I thought you'd never ask! Sure thing!"

So now Kira is intermittently tugging on my balls while Naomi starts to plunge both sounds alternately in and out of my cock a couple inches! She pulls one out while she pushes the other one in. In and out, in and out, in and out, in and out.

Every so often she keeps them both buried all the way down inside me rubbing my prostate! And the most incredible thing is, while they're both inside me all the way, while she's alternately pushing and pulling on them, their bulbs are stroking my prostate in the most incredible awesome way!

"UHH! UHH! UHH! UHH! UHH! ESS! ESS! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM!"

I am so god damn fucking close to coming! And then Lexi starts flogging my stomach, and Mia starts caning my feet!

They're all working me right up to the edge again. Naomi seems to know just how much she can diddle my prostate with those sounds without making me cum.

They're all working in concert to torture the fuck out of me! Lexi's flogging me. Mia's caning me. Kira's tugging on my balls. And Naomi is working both sounds in and out of my cock like she's churning butter with both hands!

Pre-cum and lube is literally pouring out of my cock! I'm breathing so hard and fast I'm almost hyperventilating! And I can feel my heart pounding like fucking crazy!

My body is stretched so tight that I'm literally vibrating while I'm hanging right on the edge of cumming!

Once again I've lost track of how long they've been doing this to me. I guess I blanked out or spaced out or something. All I know is they're beating the shit out of me while they're making me hang right on the edge of cumming!

It's like they can read my mind and they know just how much they can push me without pushing me over the edge!

"UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! EES ET EE UM! EES ET EE UM!"

Naomi leans down and stares at me, "What's that Matt? Please let you come? Is that what you want to do? You want to cum?"

"ESS! ESS! EES ET EE UM AOMI! EES ET EE UM!"

"Are you sure about that? You're not just saying that are you? You really do want to come?"

"ESS! ESS! ESS! ESS! I EED OO UM AOMI! I EED OO UM!"

Oh my God are these fucking bitches sadistic! Beautiful! Gorgeous! Erotic! Sexy! But they are so fucking sadistic too!