Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay girls, let's make Matt cum! And cum and cum and cum! Careful what you wish for Matt!"

And as Naomi turns the speed on the fuck machine up to maximum, Lexi starts flogging me real hard, and Mia starts caning the fuck out of my feet, and Kira really starts yanking on my balls!

Oh my God are they working me over! And that fuck machine is going a mile a minute, stroking my prostate so fast and hard that I'm not going to be able to hold off for very much longer at all! At the most another minute. Maybe.

And Naomi! OH MY GOD, Naomi is rapidly plunging each of those sounds up and down about an inch, rubbing them against my prostate from inside my cock!

I'm losing my fucking mind! I'm swooning from the pleasure! I'm fucking flying! My whole body is stiff as a fucking board, vibrating like a guitar string, just waiting to bust loose and start orgasming!

"UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! O I OD! OLEE HUK! OLEE HUK! HUK! HUK!"

I can feel my body readying itself to start orgasming! I can feel my balls getting hot and my pelvis tensing up. I know it's not going to be long at all. A matter of a few seconds at the most! I'M JUST ABOUT THERE! I AM JUST ABOUT THERE!

"UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM!"

"Well then shut up and fucking cum already!" Naomi yells as they all started laughing at me.

"Cum for us baby! Cum for us" and they all started beating me, and tugging on my balls, and churning me even harder!

Finally my body's trigger point was reached. I started jerking on my chains and twitching and quivering and shaking as my pelvis jerked upward with a massive spasm and I started to orgasm!

"ESS! UM UMMMMIN! ESS! ESS! UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN!"

I couldn't control my body anymore. It was doing its own thing while my mind was out floating around somewhere!

A massive load of cum squeezed its way around the 2 sounds and spurted out of my cock! I watched it shoot out and hit Naomi right in the face!

Then I lost all conscious thought as I started orgasming continuously! All I could do is lay there stiff as a board, shaking and quivering and spasming uncontrollably! Cumming over and over and over and over again! With no end in sight!

I'm completely at the mercy of these 4 gorgeous babes who are working me over so expertly! I MEAN IT!

My body is not my own anymore! They have complete control over my body!

I have no doubt whatsoever that they could force me to orgasm until I passed out or died!

My senses are completely overloaded! I've lost control of my body! And my mind is on cloud 9 somewhere!

I've lost it. I know I have. Things are starting to get fuzzy and I think I'm going to pass out soon!

I'm so fucking weak again. All I can do is lie here and tremble and quiver and shake!

The pleasure I'm feeling is completely overpowering. That's the only thing I can feel! Total and complete pleasure!

I can see Naomi leaning down staring into my eyes. Her mouth is moving but I can't understand a thing she's saying!

"Matt! Matt! Are you there Matt? Can you hear me? Helloooo?... Nope, he's gone again! " Naomi says laughing as she removes the sounds from my cock, and unties the cord from around my balls.

"Well girls, it looks like his brain is mush! Goddamn, I love turning guys into zombies! I fucking love it!"

Then she turned off the fucking machine, as I lay there quivering and twitching uncontrollably for the longest time.

And then as I slowly drifted away, I finally passed out!

Chapter 13

When I woke up I found that my ball gag was gone, and they had loosened my chains up slightly again.

I don't know how long I was sleeping, but I felt a lot better. And I was alone in the dungeon. They were all gone!

A minute later I heard them returning. They all had big glasses of orange juice. Lexi had even brought me one.

"Well, look who's awake! How ya doin honey? I'll bet you're thirsty as fuck, huh? Here, I brought you an OJ.

"Drink up" Lexi said as she held the OJ for me and put a straw in my mouth.

"You're doing really good Matt. Only one more to go. It's Kira's turn now, and she's really looking forward to it!

"You must've been really tired. You slept for almost an hour! I hope you're ready because Kira has a surprise for you!"

I'm lying there slurping down the OJ, wondering if I'm even going to be able to survive another fuck session. Sure, during my nap I recharged my batteries a little bit, but I know it won't take that much torture before I'm completely drained of energy and I pass out again. But even though I passed out, my erection never went away. I was still hard as a rock!

"Yeah Matt. I have a surprise for you! Not only am I going to fuck you in your ass with a bigger dildo, but you're going to fuck me in my ass! Not only that, but I also have another surprise for your cock that you'll see when I use it on you! So I hope you're ready, because I am!"

"I know you love getting fucked in the ass Kira! And you've got a beautiful ass. So yeah, I'd love to fuck it! But what if I said I wasn't quite ready yet? I'm still kind of weak and wiped out. Would you sort of go easy on me?"

"Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! Oh you're funny! Hell no, I'm not gonna go easy on you! I'm going to fuck your brains out! But first, we have to change the dildo. The one on the fucking machine just isn't quite big enough!" Kira said as she held a huge dildo up in front of me. It had bumps all over it, and it was fucking big! It looked like it was at least 16" long.

"I'll give you another minute to relax while I swap dildo's on the fuck machine and get my surprise ready, OK?"

Then she unclamped the fuck machine from the end of the bed, swapped dildos on the fuck machine's quick release mount, and fiddled around with a couple other things I couldn't quite see from my position. Finally she was ready.

"Okay girls, help me tighten him up so he can't get away from me. And let's gag him again too."

So they tightened up all of my chains, and strapped the ball gag on me again. Then she filled up a big syringe with lube, pumped it into my ass, and then lubed up the dildo.

I glanced over to my right, and I could see Lexi, Mia, and Naomi standing there holding their weapons of choice. Oh, Oh!

"Now let's get this dildo positioned correctly inside your ass before we get started. I would advise you to take a deep breath and push out when I shove this baby in, or it's gonna hurt," She said as she placed the head of the dildo against my asshole and started applying constant pressure while I took a deep breath and pushed out as hard as I could. Suddenly the head of the dildo pushed my sphincter open and popped into my ass about an inch. It was in! It hurt a tiny bit, but it was in. Then she pushed it inside another 3", and clamped the fuck machine back onto the foot of the bed.

She placed a tray full of paraphernalia down beside me, and then she climbed up onto the bed, and knelt between my legs. And then she grabbed a syringe filled with sterile lube, and sticking the long plastic tip inside my cock, emptied the whole thing into me. It was cold, and a really weird feeling, all that lube getting squirted all the way up inside my cock.

Then she pinched the end of my cock closed so the lube wouldn't leak out as she pulled out the syringe.

"Okay, let me show you my little surprise now," Kira said as she held up this little cylindrical shaped thing with tapered ends, a bulge in the middle, and a long wire coming out of one end with a control box. It was about 3/8" in diameter, and about 1 1/2" long.

As she slowly dangled it in front of my face she said, "This is a super powerful vibrating egg that I'm going to shove inside your cock. I'm going to use a long rod to push it all the way up inside your cock. Then I'm going to remove the long rod, but this egg will still be buried way up inside you touching your prostate. And then, while the fuck machine is fucking you silly, and this egg is vibrating the hell out of your prostate, I'm going to make you fuck me in the ass! This thing is going to drive you fucking nuts! You are so gonna love this! So here we go!"

She stopped squeezing my cock closed, and as some lube started to ooze out, she pressed the vibrating egg against my peehole, and applying constant pressure, she slowly but surely started to force it down into my cock. She had a firm grip on my cock with her left hand. And with her right hand, she slowly started to wiggle and twist the vibrating egg around and around as she kept trying to push it down inside me. At first it didn't want to go, but then my urethra started to slowly open up and accept more and more of the egg. I just laid there quietly, completely focused on Kira working that egg into my cock. In fact, it was almost like I was secretly mentally helping her along. Part of me didn't believe it would fit, and part of me couldn't wait to feel it going all the way in.

I could see that it was almost halfway in, when Kira suddenly gave it a good push, and then my cock seemed to quickly suck it in the rest of the way all by itself! Now the only thing sticking out of the end of my cock was the attached wire.

She slid her left hand up until she was gripping my cock tightly near the head so that the egg could not slide in any further. And then she slid her hand up a little bit more until the end of the egg was just poking out a tiny bit. She picked up a long rod and nestling it against the end of the egg, used it to slowly push the vibrating egg all the way up my urethra! It felt so fucking weird to feel this big thing getting pushed all the way up my cock! It felt absolutely incredible!

I was enthralled! I just laid there watching more and more of the rod and wire disappearing into my cock! And I could feel the entire journey it was making as it traveled all along on its way to my prostate! Finally, as she was finished pushing it in what seemed to be like a whole 12" into my cock, she stopped. Then she pulled the rod all the way out, and I could still feel this huge bulge pressing against my prostate! Wow!

I was sort of tensed up and quivering and even holding my breath a little bit from her pushing it up inside me. And when I looked up at her, I could see that she had an evil looking smile on her face. And I know an evil smile when I see one!

"Okay, it looks like we're finally ready!" She said as she held up the control box so that I could see all the controls on it.

"First though, let me tell you. This vibrating egg really has 2 vibrators inside of it. And they can work in sync or independently. And I can change their frequencies and patterns. And just so you know,I intend to drive you out of your mind with pleasure! So I hope you're well rested, because I'm really going to work at you and drain you dry!"

Then she turned on the fuck machine real slow, so it was only sliding in and out of my ass about once every 3 seconds.

Nice long slow strokes. But boy oh boy, what a fucking feeling it was, having this 16 inch long dildo sliding in and out of my ass, with all of its bumps rubbing against me on every long slow stroke! It felt exquisite!

She was kneeling between my legs using both hands to stroke me and play with my balls, and she was really getting to me! She knew exactly what she was doing, and she knew exactly how to stroke and squeeze and tickle and tug to tease the hell out of me! She was driving me crazy with her magnificent handjob alone! I was starting to quiver and shake already!

She played with me like this for a little while, and I couldn't believe that I was already starting to breathe heavily.

I couldn't help making little moaning sounds because her hand manipulation felt so fucking great. Then she stopped jerking me off and just sat there for a minute watching me, as she slowly ramped up the speed on the fucking machine until it was pumping in and out of my ass about once a second. OH MY GOD! The feel of that dildo sliding back and forth against my prostate was really starting to drive me wild. This could probably make me cum all by itself.

As soon as she did that my body really started to tense up and I started pulling on my chains! I couldn't help it!

Pre-cum was starting to dribble out of the end of my cock.

"Okay baby, I can't wait anymore, let's get this vibrating egg working!"

I watched her pick up the control box, and as she started to adjust the controls, I felt this amazingly powerful vibration start way down inside my cock! It was vibrating slowly, but it was powerful! I could feel the muscles inside my pelvis clench around it. I actually had to fight the muscles inside my pelvis and force them to relax!

Then she turned on the 2nd vibrator in the egg, and because they were vibrating at different frequencies, it was creating harmonic vibrations way down inside me. And as each vibrator took turns becoming stronger and weaker because of their interaction with each other, it actually felt like the vibrations were moving around my prostate! The feeling was absolutely incredible!

Kira tweaked the fuck machine speed, and sped the dildo up a little bit more. HOLY SHIT! I could feel my asshole starting to clench and unclench around the dildo on every stroke, and I could also feel my heartbeat increasing a little bit.

She watched me for a minute, then she increased the power on both vibrators. GOD DAMN! It actually felt like the vibrations were reinforcing themselves and moving around like waves! It was the weirdest fucking feeling! SO GOOD!

She picked up a cord, and wrapping it around my balls about 15 times, she tied it off tight so my balls were stretched far away from the base of my cock and under pressure. It was another small bit of torture to help drive me nuts! My cock is hard as a rock, and now there's a steady stream of pre-cum oozing from the end of it. I'm starting to moan and groan a little bit. I'm becoming more vocal because every little thing she does is upping the sensation factor and driving me a little bit more crazy!

She slipped a glove on, smeared a little bit of lube on my balls, and then she spun around until she was facing my feet and crouching down doggie style. Then she smeared some lube on her ass and worked her fingers into it one at a time until she had her whole hand in past her knuckles. She fisted herself for a minute, then she slowly wiggled backward, and pulling her hand out of her ass, she grabbed my balls and slowly but surely pushed them in all the way until they popped into her asshole! As soon as they popped into her asshole her sphincter clamped down on them tight! OH MY FUCKING GOD! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! The feeling was beyond incredible! Her asshole was so hot and tight!

She started rocking forward and backward. And every time she rocked forward, she tightened her sphincter and sucked my balls even further into her ass as she tugged on them! And every time she rocked backwards, she slammed her ass against the base of my cock! She removed her glove and then she increased the speed of the fuck machine even more!

"O I OD! O I OD! HUK! HUK!" I couldn't contain myself! I was really getting wound up! My body was tensing up. I was breathing harder. My heart was pounding. I'm really starting to pull on my chains and jerk and bounce around again!

But even when I do jerk and bounce around, my body is not really moving around very much because I'm chained down so tight! And then she fucking turned up the speed of both vibrators even more!

"OOLI HUK! EESIS HICE! O I OD EERA! O I OD!" I can feel myself getting closer and closer and my body is starting to tense up. And my balls are still sucked up inside her asshole as she's rocking forward and backward even faster, and tugging on my balls! I can't believe my balls are locked so tightly inside of her ass! Her sphincter sure does have a death grip on my balls!

Lexi walks over and before I have any idea what's happening, she suddenly starts to flog my stomach and chest!

Then I feel Naomi start to cane my feet! Left, CANE! Right, CANE! Left, CANE! Right, CANE!

And then sure enough, I feel Mia start to crop my calves and thighs! Especially my inner thighs near my groin! HARD!

So as Lexi, Naomi, and Mia are flogging, caning, and cropping me, Kira stops rocking back and forth. She leans forward as she starts doing Kegals with my balls in her ass! God damn is she fucking squeezing my balls! HOLY FUCK!

As Lexi, Naomi, and Mia are starting to hit me harder and harder, Kira turns up the speed of the fuck machine again! And then she turns up the speed of the vibrators too! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! My whole pelvis is vibrating way down inside me!

The fuck machine is pumping that dildo in and out of my ass about 2 times per second! It feels fucking awesome! I'm not going to be able to hold off much longer! I know I'm going to be made to cum soon! I won't be able to stop it!

I am breathing so heavy and my heart is pounding so fast and my body is so tense and I'm yanking on my chains so hard!

I'm starting to lose control! The sensations are completely overwhelming! They are really fucking incredibly intense!

Kira holds the control box for the vibrator up so I can see it. "Look Matt. The vibrator speed is only on 4. It can go to 10!

I can't believe my eyes. I don't think there's any way I can possibly survive a vibrator speed of 10! At least not for long!

Then Kira leans forward real far and slowly allows my balls to pop out of her ass. HOLY FUCK WAS THAT INTENSE!

"I think it's finally time for you to fuck my ass Matt! And while you're doing that, I'm going to turn these vibrators up so I can feel something too! Of course, I'm going to have to turn them way up!" She said as she started laughing!

I can see pre-cum pouring out of my cock and dripping down the vibrator wire as Kira gets up and squats over me.

I actually can't wait for the feel of her beautiful tight hot ass tightening itself around my cock! This is gonna feel so great!

Then she slowly lowers herself down onto me. And as I feel and see my cock slowly disappearing into her ass, I am actually trembling with pleasure and anticipation of what I know is coming! I just can't fucking wait! I CAN'T WAIT!

Finally she has taken my entire cock into her ass. OH MY GOD, THE FEELING IS SO AWESOME!

And as she settles herself down onto me, suddenly I feel the vibrations get way more powerful! I guess because of her body weight pressing down on me I'm feeling them more.

As she starts grinding herself against me, she nonchalantly speeds up the fuck machine a little and the vibrators

a lot!

HOLY FUCK! I am so wound up! My breathing is becoming ragged and my heart is really pounding again!

Those vibrators are vibrating the fuck out of me! It feels like my whole entire pelvis is vibrating!

And as Lexi, Mia, and Naomi are beating me harder and harder, Kira starts to bounce up and down and ride my cock!

Flog! Crop! Cane! Flog! Crop! Cane! Flog! Crop! Cane! And Kira is really pounding the shit out of my cock!

After another minute Kira speeds up the fuck machine again! It's pounding in and out of my ass about 3 times per second now! The fuck machine alone is causing me to lose it! My whole body is really tense and quivering and shaking and trembling! And as Kira pounds herself up and down on top of my cock, she turns up the speed on the vibrators even more!

I'm jerking around in my chains and I'm yanking on them and bouncing around all over the place! My whole body is tense, and I'm mumbling and screaming at her, "O I OD! HUK! HUK! O I OD EERA! O I OD!"

"How's that honey? Do you like that? It sure seems like you like it!" She says as they all giggle and laugh.

"UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! O I OD! OLEE HUK! OLEE HUK! HUK! HUK!"

"Yes, you are going to cum! And cum and cum and cum, over and over and over again! Until we let you stop cumming!"