Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I think the speed on the dildo is just about perfect. But what do you say we turn up the vibrator speed? A LOT!"

Then she stopped bouncing up and down on me and just settled her ass down onto my cock. And then she gave the speed knob for the vibrators a nice crank and turned them up a lot!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! JESUS CHRIST! HOLY FUCK! I'm going to lose my mind! They're vibrating the fuck out of me!

Lexi, Mia, and Naomi are beating me really fucking hard now! I mean they're really wailing on me! And just like before, the pain has changed into something else that makes me more aroused and horny and pushes me closer to the edge!

My breathing is so ragged, and I'm breathing in time with the dildo that's pounding in and out of my ass! And my heart is beating so fast! My whole entire body is stiff as a board, and I'm completely stretched out in my chains yanking on them as hard as I can, while my body just lies there jerking and shivering and shuddering and convulsing and quivering and trembling and vibrating! All the same time! My nerves are shot! My nervous system is racing! I am so fucking close!

I'm chained down so tight that my only outlet is to yell and scream things, so I start to scream things!

"O I OD! HUK! HUK! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! O I OD! OLEE HUK! "

I'm shaking like a leaf while the dildo pounds in and out of my ass 3 times a second with long full 12" strokes, and the vibrating egg is vibrating the fuck out of my entire pelvic area! It feels like my entire prostate itself is vibrating!

Lexi, Mia, and Naomi are still beating the fuck out of me!

"UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! O I OD! O I OD! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM!"

I'm going to cum real soon, and there's nothing I'm going to be able to do to stop it! I'm right on the edge already! It's probably going to be less than a minute and then I'm going to explode! Every muscle in my body is clenched, just waiting to release itself in a massive orgasm that's probably going to be made to last for a long time! And knowing these devious bitches, they'll probably make me cum until I pass out!

I can just close my eyes and picture myself laying here with 3 beautiful women beating on me, and another beautiful woman riding my cock, while a fuck machine pounds my ass, and a vibrator vibrates the fuck out of my prostate!

I've lost all sense of time. I have no idea how long I've been here, or how long they've been beating me. I'm just a fuck puppet chained to a bed! And I'm loving it! I'm swooning with pleasure! My conscious mind is just drifting away.

I can see that my entire chest and stomach is red as fuck from the flogging, and I don't give a shit! It feels fucking great!

I'm trying to relax, but it's impossible! My entire nervous system is redlined, and my entire body is stiff as a board!

And then Kira not only turns the power on the vibrators up even more, but she changed the vibrator's pattern too, because now I can feel them doing this really fucking weird oscillation thing! The vibrations are moving all around and changing in frequency and intensity repeatedly in this really strange waving/rolling kind of vibration! It's actually fucking mind blowing! My prostate is being vibrated in some inhumanly, impossible way that is absolutely un-fucking believable!

"HUK! HUK! O I OD! O I OD! OOLI HUK! O I OD! OOLI HUK! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! HUK! HUK"

I can actually feel sweat breaking out on my forehead from the strain of trying not to come! I'm breathing as ragged as fuck, and my heart is fucking pounding like crazy! My whole body is tense and stiff as a piece of steel!

I'm trembling and quivering and shaking and vibrating from all of the pleasure stimulating my nervous system! And I'm twisting and turning and jerking and bouncing and pulling and yanking on these chains with more strength than I ever dreamed that I was capable of, in a futile effort to somehow find an outlet or gain release from all this pleasure overwhelming my body and mind! It's literally driving me fucking crazy! I can't take much more of this, and I haven't even started cumming yet! Absolutely fucking amazing!

"UHH! UHH! UHH! UHH! UHH! MUH! MUH! MUH! MUH! HUK! HUK! O I OD! O I OD! HUK! HUK!"

I don't really know what I'm saying but I'm finding it impossible to remain quiet! I'm not rational anymore! I think my mind is going bye-bye, because I'm whipping my head from side to side and I'm starting to growl and moan and yell and scream unintelligible nonsense! I really am going out of my fucking mind with pleasure! I know I am! I'm losing it!

As Lexi, Mia, and Naomi are still flogging and cropping and caning me like crazy, Kira starts bouncing up and down on me again and begins milking my cock with her ass! Then after a little bit of that, she reaches behind her and starts fondling and squeezing and tugging on my balls! I know I'm gonna come soon because I can feel my balls getting hot!

"UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! O I OD! OLEE HUK! OLEE HUK! HUK! HUK! O I OD!"

I can hear them all laughing at me as Kira continues to pound herself up and down on my cock!

"You keep saying that Matt! But are you ready to cum? Do you want to cum? Do you? Do you want to cum now?"

"ESS! ESS! EES EERA! EES! EES ET EE UM! EES ET EE UM EERA! I EED OO UM! I EED OO UM! EES EERA EES!"

"So you need to cum, do you? OK, I'll let you cum! I'll MAKE you cum! I'm gonna speed up the fucking machine, and then I'm gonna turn these vibrators up all the way!"

"O I OD O! O! ONNE OOH IH EERA! EES ONNE OOH IH!"

"You can stop begging me not to, because I'm doing it! You do want to feel good, don't you? Don't you want to cum?"

"ESS! ESS! I OO! I OO! EES ET EE UM! EES ET EE UM!"

"OK... Here we go honey! Here we go!" And then she turned up the fucking machine and the vibrators!

All of a sudden the dildo picked up speed until it was almost a blur shooting in and out of my ass!

And then the vibrator's speed increased by a couple orders of magnitude! As soon as that happened, my entire body locked up! Every muscle in my body clenched, and my whole body became immobile! I was just laying there frozen solid, with every single muscle in my entire body paralyzed! It felt like I was pulling on my chains with tons of force!

I laid there for what seemed like an eternity, but was in actuality only a few seconds as my body readied itself to begin orgasming! And as I laid there, I could feel Lexi, Mia, and Naomi start to hit me even harder than they ever had before!

And they were actually fucking laughing while they did it! They were fucking laughing! They were totally enjoying this!

And Kira continued to pound my cock into her ass! She was raising herself up until only the tip of my cock was still inside her ass, and then she was slamming herself down onto me, over and over and over again, pounding the fuck out of me!

Then finally my nervous system exploded! And so did I! I could feel the muscles in my pelvis gathering themselves, and then suddenly they all released with the most powerful jerk and spasm I've ever had!

I don't know how it was possible, but even though my body was frozen solid, somehow, I found my entire body starting to bounce up and down on the bed, and I began orgasming with the most unbelievably powerful spasms and contractions I'd ever experienced in my life!

"ESS! UM UMMMMIN! ESS! ESS! UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN!"

"O I OD! O I OD! HUK! HUK! UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN! O I OD! O I OD!"

I felt like my heart was going to explode, and I was hyperventilating I think, because I was panting like crazy!

My mind drifted completely away and left my body! I screwed my eyes shut tight and actually saw fucking fireworks!

I know I was screaming things, but I had no idea what they were, and I couldn't care less!

My nervous system was singing with wave after wave of pleasure hitting it like a string of electrical shocks that just kept hitting it over and over and over again! And every single one felt just as pleasurable as the one before, if not more so!

"UHH! UHH! O I OD!" HUK! O I OD! O I OD! HUK!"

I was laying on the bed mindlessly flailing around, my whole body trembling and quivering and jerking and spasming and vibrating! My entire nervous system was humming and alive with electrical energy as it randomly stimulated every muscle in my body in a futile effort to escape my chains! The pleasure was maddening! I simply couldn't lie still!

"UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN! ESS! UM UMMMMIN! ESS! ESS! ESS!"

The dildo was a complete blur as it was plunging in and out of my ass, rubbing along my prostate for its entire length, and the vibrating egg buried far down inside my cock had completely and absolutely driven me totally out of my mind!

I couldn't believe how fast my lungs were pumping air in and out of my body, or how fast my heart was pounding! It was really scary. Surely the human body was not meant to endure this kind of a strain! Could I die from orgasming too much!

I didn't know, but I knew you could pass out from it. And suddenly, with some sort of crystal clear insight, I knew, I just fucking knew, that these manipulative and devious bitches are going to force me to orgasm until I pass out! I knew it!

"O I OD! O I OD! HUK! HUK! O I OD! HUK! O I OD! HUK!"

I've been laying here for the longest time now, the dildo plunging deeply in and out of my ass, the vibrating egg shaking my prostate apart, Kira pounding the fuck out of my cock with her sweet, tight, hot ass, and Lexi, Mia, and Naomi beating the fuck out of me! And I'm just laying here with my body randomly convulsing, continuously orgasming!

If I wasn't orgasming so hard, their beating on me would be tremendously painful, but since I was orgasming and my body was completely flooded with endorphins, the beating had turned into a super orgasmic turn on!

OH MY GOD! IT FEELS SO INCREDIBLY GOOD! I'M IN FUCKING HEAVEN, MAN! I AM ABSOLUTELY IN FUCKING HEAVEN!

Then I realized that I was absolutely happy and thankful that they had chained me down so I couldn't get away!

And the fact that these 4 beautiful women were completely dominating me and had made me their prisoner and were sexually torturing me, and beating me, and playing with me, was the most sexually stimulating and erotic thought I think I ever had! I absolutely loved it!

I could lie here like this, chained up and trembling, with my mind completely overwhelmed and drowning in pleasure forever! And I'm still orgasming over and over! I have never orgasmed so hard for so long in my life! I'M LOVING IT!

"UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN! UM UMMMMIN!"

I'm just mumbling and yelling and drooling and screaming! And I'm continuously orgasming over and over and over again! And the orgasms are showing no signs of slowing down or stopping!

I can feel myself slowly getting weaker and weaker. My body is running out of energy. I can't seem to pull on my chains as hard as I used to be able to. These bitches are sucking everything out of me! They are literally draining me of energy!

They're like sexual vampires! I think I'm gradually becoming catatonic. My mind is just drifting off somewhere, overwhelmed with pleasure.

I'm lying here continuously orgasming over and over for the longest time. And then sometime later, I become aware that I'm not pulling on my chains at all anymore! All I'm doing is weakly laying here trembling and quivering and shaking like a pile of Jell-O, still rhythmically spasming and convulsing with my body racked by an unending string of orgasms! My body is just orgasming on its own now! I'm on orgasm autopilot. I feel every one. But they are in control of my body, not me!

As Kira is pounding her ass up and down on my cock, she starts yelling at me, "Matt! Can you hear me? Hey Matt!

How do you feel? Do you like this? Wake up Matt! C'mon Matt, wake up!"

I can hear all of them laughing like crazy! I find the energy to slowly open my eyes, and I see Lexi, Mia, and Naomi beating me. I look up and see Kira bouncing up and down on my cock. Her lips are moving and I can hear her saying something, but whatever she's saying, doesn't make any sense at all to me, because my mind is now in the stratosphere!

"UM, UM, UM, UM, UM, UM, UM, UM, UM!"

Suddenly I don't even have the strength to hold my head up anymore, so I close my eyes and let my head fall back down onto the bed. My mind is completely gone! I'm still awake, but just barely! I think my consciousness is circling the drain!

Finally Kira stops bouncing up and down on me, and settles back down onto my cock. She leans forward and smacks my face a couple of times, but I don't respond at all because I'm steadily and surely fading away!

My body is still lying there twitching and shaking and trembling and convulsing all by itself, but my mind is gone!

And then a few seconds later, to the sound of them all laughing, My eyes roll back, and I slowly pass right the fuck out!

Kira turns off the vibrator and the fucking machine. Then she climbs off of me, and kneeling between my legs, she unties and unwinds the cord from around my balls, then she grabs the wire and slowly pulls the vibrating egg up my urethra until it finally pops out of my cock.

"Well, I guess that does that! Does anyone here have any doubts that his mind is now officially blown and gone?"

They all look at each other, and then Lexi says, "No, I think it's safe to say that we totally fucked him into oblivion!"

"Kira, why don't you check the poor boys pulse just to make sure that you didn't actually fuck him to death!"

She climbs off the bed, and walks over and removes my ball gag , then she reaches down to feel my neck.

"He's breathing and he's got a good pulse. He'll be okay. Now how about you guys help me take his chains off? He's not going anywhere for a while. His brain is mush! I'll bet he sleeps through the rest of the afternoon. He's fucking gone."

So they loosen up the ratchets and remove my chains, shackles, and collar. They pull the dildo out of my ass, and wheel the fucking machine away. Then they clean all the lube off of me, and remove the cylindrical pillow from under my ass.

They all stand around looking down at me for a few seconds, then they all look up at each other and start to laugh.

Finally Lexi says, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm up for some ice cream and a movie! Anyone else with me?"

Then leaving me completely destroyed and sleeping like a baby, they all walked out of the dungeon.

Chapter 14

Gradually my consciousness slowly returned. I had no idea what time it was or how long I had slept. The only thing I knew for sure was that somehow I had survived! I was thirsty and hungry as fuck. I have never felt such intense pleasure and powerful continuous orgasms in my entire life! My rock hard erection was finally gone! And thankfully they had not chained me to the bed again! Hallelujah!

Somehow I found the energy to climb out of bed. I walked over to the mini fridge, grabbed a Gatorade, and chugged the whole bottle.

AHHHHH, YES! God damn! I needed that! I was completely dehydrated. Now I had to go find some food.

I left the dungeon and slowly made my way down the hallway, to where I heard sounds coming from the living room. All 4 of those gorgeous devious bitches were sitting on the giant sofa completely naked, eating ice cream and watching an action movie on their big screen.

As soon as they saw me come staggering toward them, Lexi paused the movie, and they all started clapping, whistling, and yelling things like, "There he is! You made it! Well done! What a good boy you are!"

Lexi said, "See, we promised we wouldn't fuck you to death!"

"You guys! Fuck! You guys are something else! Oh my fucking God! I can't believe I'm still alive! I'm totally stupefied!

"Lexi, I am absolutely fucking starving! I need some food, bad. I'm going to literally die of starvation."

"Our movie is just about over. I think you need to go take a shower! By the time you're done, we'll be finished. I'll order us a nice meal." You look like a meat and potato kinda guy. How about a nice big steak dinner with baked potatoes, veggies, and all the trimmings? And dessert. Would that work for you?" She said picking up the phone.

"Yeah it sure would. That all sounds delicious! I am so fucking hungry!"

"Okay. You go take your shower, and we'll call one of our favorite restaurants in Vegas and have our meal delivered."

"Really? They'll deliver all the way out here? From Vegas?"

"Of course! It's amazing how much goodwill an occasional blowjob gets you. Even if we lived on the moon, I'm sure they'd find a way to deliver! Not only do we tip really well, but we always make sure to wear something provocative and erotic when they bring our food! These guys all fight among themselves over who gets to deliver to us! Trust me, they'll deliver! They usually send a catering van with a couple guys. The only bummer is that it'll take about an hour to get it. So just relax and go take a nice long shower. And before you know it, the food will be here.

So I turned around and found my way to the bathroom, while she called the restaurant to order our dinner.

Finally, I came out of the bathroom dressed in a clean fresh robe, feeling much better, but I was still pretty wiped out. And tired. I just wanted to eat something and then take a nap.

But instead, I ended up helping them set the table and all that other crap.

Then the phone rang, and after Naomi hung up, she told us the food was about 5-10 minutes out.

"Why don't you go put your clothes on Matt. We have to throw on something sexy to wear for the delivery guys!

When I heard a chime, Lexi buzzed the gate open as she looked into a video monitor and said, "Food's here."

"Do us a favor Matt. Just go sit on the sofa and watch TV or something while we handle the food delivery. We have to be nice to the delivery guys.

A couple minutes later the doorbell rang, and they went to greet the delivery guys. It was so funny watching their eyes pop out of their heads, and hearing them both trying to talk coherently, while staring and drooling at these 4 gorgeous babes dressed in their sexy provocative outfits!

Somehow, they were able to bring all of the food into the dining room without stumbling around too much and spilling it all. Finally they were done. Lexi tipped them $50 each, they both got fawned over by the babes, kissed on their cheeks, and then thanked and sent on their way. I almost felt sorry for those poor delivery guys. They were basically in a daze when they left. These babes had them wrapped around their little fingers! And it was real easy to understand why!

"Okay Matt, let's eat!"

So I joined them and sat down to an exquisite steak dinner. Lexi explained how these restaurants in Vegas cater professionally. The food is covered and they have warmers in their catering van so the food is always delivered hot.

They told me how they order food all the time, and all these delivery guys know exactly where their house is.

So I sat there stuffing my face, listening to them talk about some of their upcoming projects, and other small talk.

Somehow, I found room for dessert, and afterwards I was so stuffed, that I barely made it to the sofa.

Eating all that food made me feel even more tired, so I sat there trying to watch TV and stay awake. But somehow I lost that battle, because while they were in the kitchen cleaning up, I guess I sort of fell asleep. Man was I wiped out!

A few hours later, I woke up in a leather recliner that they had evidently moved me to while I was sleeping. I must've been really out of it, because I never even felt them pick me up and move me!

I could hear music and talking coming from down the hall, so I headed that way. I found them all dressed in sexy leotards working out in their fully equipped gym. I guess they all had to keep their fine as fuck bodies in shape. And no doubt about it, they were really doing a good job of it!