Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And sure enough, even though her arms are still around my waist, she pulls away slightly and leans back and looks at me and says, "Matt, what's wrong? You're trembling! Are you... are you crying?"

"Lexi I'm SO sorry! I didn't mean to! I'm so embarrassed! I just can't help myself! You're my fantasy dream girl, and I can't believe that I'm actually holding you in my arms! Not only did I meet you, and not only did I get to talk to you, but I'm actually holding you in my arms! This is like a dream come true! I'm actually holding you in my arms! I've been in love with you for a long, long time! You are everything a man could ever want in a woman, and I just can't believe that I'm actually holding you in my arms! I love the way your body feels! I love the way you smell! Lexi, you're so fucking beautiful and gorgeous and sexy! I'm so sorry! I'm so embarrassed! I'm so ashamed! I feel like a fool! I think I better go!"

She reaches up and wipes the tears off my cheeks and says, "You know Matt, I've never, ever had a guy start to cry before from holding me in his arms! You really are in love with me aren't you? You really are a sweet guy! So before you leave then, let me give you something to really cry about."

Then she stood up on tiptoe, threw her arms around my neck, and started kissing me! I was so goddamned fucking surprised that I stopped crying almost instantly! She kissed me for a little while, then she broke away and leaned back and laughed and said, "I knew I could get you to stop crying! That's reverse psychology Matt! Are you surprised?"

"Hell yeah, I sure as fuck am surprised! I'm basically a nobody, and I never in a million years thought my dream girl, YOU, would be kissing me!"

"I have to tell you Matt, that you are so different from every other fan I've ever met. You're a really sweet guy. Most fans are so crude or arrogant or macho, or they try to pretend like they're something they're not. But you seem like a really honest, down-to-earth, truly sweet guy.

"You know, earlier, when you asked me out to dinner, I was going to say that I already had plans for later on tonight, and that maybe we could have dinner some other night since you were going to be here for a week or so. But I have a much better idea. I want to really thank you for stopping to help me, and I want to reward you for being such a sweet kind guy.

You're absolutely soaking wet, and I only live 35 minutes away. Why don't you follow me home, we'll throw your clothes in the laundry, you can take a shower, and I'll make you dinner. How's that? Do you like spaghetti? I make excellent spaghetti. And my sauce is out of this world. It'll be fun. I promise you'll have a great time, honest. What do you say?"

"Oh my God! Are you fucking kidding me? You don't actually expect me to say no do you? I'm not THAT big of a fool! Yes! Yes! Yes! Absolutely yes! I'd be totally honored to have dinner with you! Lexi, you are totally blowing my mind!"

"Not yet I'm not. But probably later I will. Now, there IS one condition. Earlier you told me that you would do anything for me. Is that true? You would do absolutely ANYTHING I wanted you to do? Every single thing I tell you to do, you would do WITHOUT QUESTION? Is that right? Do you promise to do everything I say, without question? EVERYTHING?"

"Yes. Anything Lexi. I would do anything for you! Or to you if you want."

"Alright then. Follow me home. When I open my gate, follow me through quickly because the gate closes fast. When I open the garage, pull in and park beside me on the right, and leave the keys in your truck."

Let me tell you that I am totally fucking excited now, and my cock is hard as fuck. And as I'm trying to wrap my mind around all the things that she actually said, and all the things that she implied, she says, "Okay, let's go." Then she reaches down and gives my cock a little squeeze, and says, "And don't get lost!" Then she gets in her car and starts it up.

Holy fuck! When she squeezed me I almost blew my load right then and there! And I can honestly say that I've never moved so fast in my life! I ran back and grabbed my emergency reflectors, threw them in my truck, and I was back behind the wheel with my engine running in about 3 seconds flat!

As she pulled out, I followed her, and I could barely concentrate on my driving as I tried to imagine what the rest of the night held in store for me! And I was completely focused on my sole mission in life right now, which was to NOT get lost!

I followed her for about 30 minutes or so, and I was right on her ass, like a duck on a June bug! There was no way in the world that I was going to let her lose me! No fucking way!

Finally she slows down and makes a left onto a side road which turns out to be her private drive with a big white gate. As we approach the gate, it slides open right away. Then she quickly pulls through with me right behind her, and as soon as we're both through, the gate rapidly closes. I follow her for about 1000 feet up a winding driveway, and as we come around the last curve, I see this absolutely huge house! I don't know whether it's technically a mansion or not, but I do know that it is a huge fucking house with a six car garage.

Jesus Christ! Famous porn stars must make a ton of money! And she said she had a few roommates, so I guess between them all, they could afford a big house like this.

As we pull up to the garage, two of its doors open. We pull in and shut our vehicles off as both doors close.

I guess her roommates aren't home, because there were no other vehicles in the garage except ours.

Chapter 2

I follow her through a door into a large room that she said is called a mud room, which is where you store your dirty shoes and umbrellas and jackets, and stuff like that. It was also the laundry room.

She removed her heels, and told me to take off my wet shoes and socks, and to leave my shoes there, but bring my socks with me.

She led me past a large combination kitchen/dining room and down a hallway, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her fucking gorgeous swaying ass the entire way! We made a left into this enormous bathroom with a huge glass-walled walk-in shower. This bathroom was absolutely huge, more like what you would find in a fancy hotel somewhere, not in a home. It had wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling cubbyholes and linen closets and a huge vanity with 3 sinks. It even had 2 chairs, 2 endtables, and a sofa. I couldn't believe how big the shower was. It took up one whole end of the bathroom with a giant wall of sliding glass doors. Believe it or not, it had 4 showerheads! I swear that a dozen people could take a shower all at once! And built into the walls of the shower itself were shelves that held all kinds of shampoo and soap and brushes and things! I was really impressed!

She takes my wet socks out of my hand and tosses them into a basket, and tells me, "Okay Matt, remember, you said that you would do everything I said without question, right? So empty all your pockets and put your stuff in that cubbyhole, then strip, and put all your wet clothes in this basket. And yes, I can see that you still have a huge hard on."

Well, I'm still a little bit shy about getting naked in front of Lexi, even though she IS my fantasy dream girl. But at the same time, I keep thinking that good things can happen when you're naked! So while I was getting undressed, she walks over to a closet, takes out a bathrobe, and hangs it on a hook beside the shower saying, "Here's a robe you can wear."

Then she walks over and opens up this big cupboard, and reaching onto a shelf, she pulls out a box. I can see there's a bunch of identical boxes on the shelf. And there's a big sheet of diagrams of some sort taped to the inside of the door. She walks over to me, and hands me this box, saying, "Have you ever had an enema Matt?"

Uh oh! What the fuck is going on here? I'm starting to get this weird feeling, and I say, "Uh... yeah, a real long time ago."

"Good, then you understand the concept, right? You lay down on your back, and you hang the bag up somewhere high." Then pointing to the door, she says, "Those are the instructions in case you don't know what to do. Inside that box you're holding, there is an enema bag with a hose, and four packages of solution that you mix with water. Just follow those instructions.

"Now here's what I want you to do. I want you to use three of the four enemas. Save the last one for later. Dump one package into the bag, and fill the bag with water. Shake it up and mix it. Lay on your back and give yourself an enema. Now, holding it in, jump up and down a little for about 15 seconds, then lie back down, and hold it in for about five minutes. Then sit on the toilet and get rid of it. Stay on the toilet until you can't get rid of anymore. Wait a few minutes, and then do the exact same thing 2 more times. Then take a nice long relaxing hot shower. Take your time and relax. I don't want to see you come out of this bathroom for at least an hour!"

I'm standing there holding the box, staring at her, wondering what in the fucking world I've gotten myself into!

"While you're doing that, I'll throw your clothes in the wash. Then I'm going to take a shower. And then I'll make us some dinner. Remember, I don't want to see you for at least an hour. When you're all done, I'll be in the kitchen."

She picks up the basket with all my clothes, looks down at my hard-on, and says, "Very nice." Then she turns around and walks out the door, leaving me standing stupidly in the middle of the bathroom holding this fucking box. I look down at my cock and watch as a drop of pre-cum drips down onto the floor. Holy fuck am I excited! But I also can't help feeling that I'm a little bit out of my depth here! I'm really starting to feel like a babe in the woods compared to her! Sort of like your first time skydiving; scared to death but really excited too! She's in her element here, and I'm not even close!

I set the box down and walk over to the cupboard, and start reading the instructions on the door. Okay, the concept is pretty simple. I mean it's not like it's rocket science or anything, but it is going to be a new experience for me, because I never gave myself an enema before. Now, I can only think of one good reason why she wants me to have 3 enemas. Actually, I guess I can think of 2 or 3 reasons why she wants me to have 3 enemas. Jeez! It's starting to look like there's a pretty good chance that she didn't bring me home just for spaghetti! I'm not sure if I should be terrified or excited!

Well, it's no use putting it off any longer, so I get started. I do everything she said, I give myself the 3 enemas, one after the other. Without going into detail, let's just say that it was a strange experience. When I was all done, I started looking around the bathroom, and found everything I needed; soap, shampoo, blow dryer, brush, etc. Then I took a nice long hot relaxing shower, blow dried my hair, put the robe on, and looked at the clock. Seeing that it had been a little bit more than an hour already, and I was allowed to come out of the bathroom, I went looking for Lexi.

I found her in the mudroom transferring my clothes from the washer to the dryer. "You look good in that robe, Matt."

"Thanks. You look good in yours too. You'd look good in anything, Lexi. But I think you would look the best without anything on at all!" I said smiling.

"You do, do you?" She said laughing, as I followed her into the large kitchen/dining room. "Dinner's ready. I was just waiting for you. I hope you're hungry."

"I'm starving. In fact, I could eat anything!" I said with a big smile on my face. "Absolutely anything at all!"

"You could, huh? That's good to know. Now why don't you sit down right here, and I'll get the rest of the stuff okay?"

So we sat there eating and making small talk. I told her I loved her house and that I thought it was beautiful. She thanked me and said there were 4 of them sharing the bills, and that's what made it all possible to afford.

And while I ate, I couldn't seem to take my eyes off her. And I know she knew it, because she was looking at me the whole time too. And I found it especially erotic whenever she pursed her lips and sucked a strand of spaghetti into her mouth. She seemed to be doing it an awful lot!

She wouldn't let me help her clean up or do anything. And when she was done, she took me into the living room and told me to sit on the sofa while she checked if my clothes were dry. When she came back, I asked her if they were done, and she said that they were, but for me not to worry about it because I wasn't going to need them for a while.

Then she turned her TV on and handed me the remote. "I'm sorry Matt, but I have to make a couple of phone calls. Why don't you watch a movie or something and amuse yourself? I'll be back in a few minutes, okay?"

"Sure Lexi, no problem. Do what you have to do. I'll be right here." I said as I watched her disappear down the hall.

So I sat there flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch while I waited for her to return.

About 20 minutes later, she comes back and goes into the kitchen. Then she comes over to me carrying a small glass of water. She hands me the glass of water, and as I take it, she holds out her other hand, and in it are three pills. She says, "Now I want you to take these."

"What are they?"

"Nothing bad. It's a surprise."

I stare at her, wondering what the fuck they are.

"I promise they won't hurt you. You said you would do anything I told you to do, without question. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you Lexi. I just wish you'd tell me what they are."

"I'll tell you what they are later. But for right now, all you need to know, is that they'll make you feel good."

So I took them, and as I swallowed the 3 pills, she said, " Do you remember the last enema you saved from that box? I want you to go into the bathroom now and give yourself that last enema. Follow the directions like before. And when you get rid of it, make sure you're cleaned out really good. That should take you at least 20 minutes. When you come back, I'll tell you what those pills are."

So I went into the bathroom, gave myself that last enema, and then went back out into the living room to find her watching TV. She patted the sofa beside her and said, "C'mon Matt, sit here with me."

As I sat down, she said, "So I'll bet you're really wondering what those pills are, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I sure am. I mean, I do trust you Lexi, but I really would like to know what it is that I took."

"Okay Matt. The 1st pill is a sensory enhancer. It makes whatever you feel much more intense. The 2nd pill is a refractory reducer. What that does is make it possible for you to have multiple orgasms, so you can cum over and over and over again. It basically makes you able to have multiple orgasms continuously, just like a woman! And the 3rd pill is a maximum strength Viagra. So you're going to be as hard as a rock for at least 6 hours!"

"Jesus Christ Lexi! 6 hours? That's a long fucking time!"

"Yeah! Isn't that great? I told you we were going to have a lot of fun! And those pills should be starting to kick in pretty soon! So ... would you like to see my latest video? It hasn't even been published yet. You'll be one of the first to see it."

"You mean you're going to tease me and make me super horny by showing me one of your videos?"

"Yeah, it really turns me on when I see myself in a video! And it really turns me on to watch someone else getting turned on too by watching me! Don't you want me to be horny too?"

"Oh hell yeah! Now that you put it that way, I sure do! Put it on, let's see it!" I said, hoping it helps me get lucky tonight!

So she puts in a DVD, and then she sits back down beside me and hits play. It doesn't take long before I am watching her being forced to orgasm continuously with a vibrating wand and a dick-on-a-stick while she's all tied up and restrained and suspended in ropes and hanging from the ceiling! She is really being worked over, and she's shaking and bouncing and jerking around and moaning and screaming like crazy! And about 10 seconds later I'm hard. as. a. fucking. rock!

I'm hard as fuck and horny as hell, and I can't look away from the screen! She's screaming and moaning and quivering and shaking and squirting and OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING EROTIC! SHE IS SO FUCKING SEXY, AND I WANT TO BE THAT GUY DOING THIS STUFF TO HER!

Finally I tear my eyes away from the screen and look at her, and GODDAMN IF SHE ISN'T SITTING RIGHT THERE BESIDE ME PLAYING WITH HERSELF!

She looks at me smiling and says, "Are you hard and horny yet Matt?"

"Are you kidding me Lexi? What do you think!?"

Turning off the DVD she takes me by the hand, and says, "Good. Come with me, I want to show you something."

So she leads me down the hallway, and as we get to the door at the end, she turns to me and says, "Now close your eyes and keep them closed until I tell you to open them, I have a surprise."

So I close my eyes, and opening the door, she pulls me into the room. I hear the door close and she leads me further into the room. "Stay there and don't move" she says. And letting go of my hand she walks away. A few seconds later she returns saying, "Hold still" as she ties a black scarf around my head and blindfolds me.

"Now remember, you promised to do everything I say without question, so take your robe off and get down on your knees. And DON'T TAKE YOUR BLINDFOLD OFF!" She says as she removes her own robe.

So I took my robe off and kneeled down on the floor. The next thing I know, she's standing there pushing my face into her pussy saying, "Now lick me Matt!" And as I started licking, she grabbed my head with both hands, and holding my face against her pussy, she slowly pulled us both down to the floor, and laid on her back, spreading her legs apart.

"You said I'm your fantasy dream girl, right? So make me cum Matt! Make me cum! Show me how many times you can make your fantasy dream girl cum! Lick me and lick me good and make me cum over and over again!"

Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! when she said that, my cock got even harder than it was before, if that was even possible. I think the Viagra had kicked in already because my cock was as hard as a fucking steel rod!

So I did just that! I licked her and licked her and licked her! I used every trick in the book, and every trick I saw in all the porn videos I've ever watched. And as I ate her out, she started shaking and wiggling around and moaning. So I kept it up, licking her pussy, licking around her pussy, plunging my tongue in and out, sucking on her clit, and anything else I could think of!

"C'mon Lexi, let me take this blindfold off! I really want to see your pussy! I want to see you!"

"No, leave it on. I'll take it off in a little while. It makes me horny knowing you can't see what's happening."

I could feel her clenching and unclenching and quivering and bouncing around, sometime squeezing my head with her legs. I don't know how long I was at it, but it was a while, and I'm sure I made her cum at least several times, because she kept mewling and whining and moaning and screaming and convulsing! And I even made her squirt a couple times, so I knew I was doing something right!

I couldn't believe it! I'm actually eating Lexi out! I'm in my fantasy dream girl's house eating her out!

Finally she pulled my mouth away from her pussy saying, "Wow! That was great! You sure know how to use that tongue! Now just sit down right there for a minute and let me catch my breath, okay?" So I just sat there and waited.

After a minute I heard her walk away, and then she came back and said, "Okay, now it's your turn. Lay down here on your back." So I did. Then she said, "Scoot down a couple inches... A couple more... Okay perfect!"