Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AND I CAN HEAR LEXI LAUGHING AND LAUGHING AND LAUGHING! She's laughing so hard she even snorts a few times!

"There you go, now you're all ready! That should keep you amused! I'll be back in a while." she says as she heads towards the door, leaving me laying spread eagle in the middle of the floor, listening to her leaving and starting to drool.

She pauses at the doorway, and the last thing I hear before she walks out the door is, "Now aren't you really glad you stopped to help a poor damsel in distress change her flat tire in the rain?" She says laughing as she closes the door!

Chapter 3

So I'm lying there getting tortured over and over again by this fucking vibrator! I have no idea how long this has been going on, but this continuous repeated tease and denial is taking a toll on me! It's mentally and physically taxing. And it's really devious and sadistic too! This almost cumming and stopping, then almost cumming and stopping is pure torture!

Sometime later I faintly hear voices. And then some laughter. A few minutes later, the door opens and I hear some people filing into the room. I hear the door close and footsteps approach. It's totally quiet for about 10 seconds. Then the vibrator turns on again, And I start to moan and wiggle and bounce all over the place again. And I hear a bunch of women starting to giggle and laugh and clap! I lift my head and turn towards their voices and they start laughing again!

I hear Lexi say, "Ladies, this is our toy, Matt. He's a total BDSM virgin! And he told me he's been wishing for something like this to happen to him! So what you think? Do you want to help me play with him and really blow his fucking mind?"

I hear their chorus of voices saying, "Yes! Hell yeah! Oh this is gonna be fun!" And their voices sound a little familiar!

The vibrator shuts off, and as its unfastened from my cock, Lexi says, "Let's get rid of this, I think it's done its job.

"Ahhhhh!" I give a big sigh of relief as I calm down and am finally able to just lie there and start to relax.

She says, "OK girls, why don't you all acquaint yourselves with our friend here while I go get some champagne?"

As she leaves, I hear their footsteps approach, and I sense their presence as they crouch down around me. I shiver as I feel someone's fingernails lightly scraping against the inside of my thighs near my groin. Then I feel someone pinch my nipples. I feel someone give my cock a couple of strokes, and then I really jump as someone sharply whacks the buttplug, which results in more giggles and laughter. Then someone grabs my balls and tugs on them a few times, while someone else starts tickling my feet. Then my nipples are pinched again. Then my cock bounces around as someone gives it a good slap! Then they're all playing with me continuously as they all pinch and tickle and slap and tug and stroke me!

Finally, when Lexi returns carrying a tray with a couple bottles of champagne and some glasses, they all take a break.

I hear the champagne pop and glasses being filled as they all listen to Lexi explain how I came to be here.

"So I'm coming back home from Ashley's party when my stupid tire goes flat in the pouring rain! A couple minutes later my hero here comes along and saves me! He knew who I was as soon as he saw me! He says he's seen every single one of my videos, and that he loves me and he's my absolutely biggest fan in the whole world! When I asked him what I could do to thank him for helping me, first he just wanted me to have dinner with him. When I offered to fuck him or give him a blow job instead, all he wanted me to do was to let him hold me in his arms for a little while! Can you believe that! He's not anything like all these other crude fans! And then believe it or not, when he was holding me, he actually started to cry! Is that incredible or what!? He said he was sorry, but he couldn't help himself, because he thought I was so beautiful, and I'm his fantasy dream girl, and he has loved me for a long, long time! He's really a kind sweet guy!

"And he told me that every time he's seen me torturing some guy in one of my videos, he's really wished that he could have been that lucky guy! So I'm going to give him his wish, and reward him for being so helpful and sweet!

"Oh, and by the way, I already gave him the 3 pill combo. The sensory enhancer, the refractory reducer, and the maximum strength Viagra should all have kicked in good by now. So when we start playing with him, he's going to go through the roof! The only problem is that we can't put him in a cock cage because he's hard as fuck for the duration!"

I can tell from the babble of their excited voices, that they are very enthusiastic and really looking forward to torturing me! Suddenly, I realize that I'm going to be getting tortured just like all of those guys I've seen on Divine Bitches or Captive Male! I'm totally scared to death, and absolutely fucking horny as hell at the same time! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

"Just so you know Matt, we don't do any piss or shit or blood stuff. That's too crude and gross! But anything else goes!"

Then I hear Lexi lay out the ground rules, "OK Matt, here are the rules: You have 2 safe words, the 1st one is Red; or if something's in your mouth, you grunt UH-UH-UH real loud and shake your head from side to side. If you do that, everything will stop, and we'll check to see what the problem is. Try not to do that if you don't really have to. It ruins the mood. The 2nd one is Yellow or Mercy. If things get too intense for you, say that and we'll temporarily slow down a little bit. You can do that 3 times with no problem. The 4th time you do that, everything will totally stop, we'll let you go, and you can drive to Vegas and spend your whole vacation all alone, wondering what kind of a fantastic time you might've had here if you hadn't wimped out, and you'd had the balls to stay and see it through! Now, if you understand all that, and you agree, nod and say 'I understand'."

Well you know, it's one thing to sit in the comfort of your own home, watching some guy get tortured, and wishing that you were him. But now that I'm him, and I'm chained and shackled in a dungeon, and 4 beautiful porn stars are getting ready and actually looking forward to really torturing the fuck out of me, I am absolutely, positively scared to goddamn fucking death! But at the same time, you only live once, and way back in some part of my brain, a little voice is telling me to go for it, because it will probably be the best time I've EVER had, and EVER WILL HAVE in my entire fucking life!

As I'm lying there, struggling to get out of these chains and shackles, with my cock as hard as a steel rod, pulsing in time with my heartbeat, with my cock dripping and forming a puddle of pre-cum on my pelvis, I realize that I am more horny and turned on and aroused and excited than I've ever been before in my whole life. I am completely helpless and at the mercy of 4 beautiful porn stars who are just dying to torture me and drive me insane with pleasure! And that fact is turning me on even more! My body is practically humming and vibrating with anticipation! JESUS CHRIST I'M HORNY!

I realize I'm at a turning point here. Right now, I still have a chance to leave. But once I nod and say I understand, I'm giving myself to them, and then I'll be theirs for them to do anything they want to do to me! I will have given up all control! And knowing this, is so goddamned fucking arousing and turns me on so much, that I just can't say no!

So I lift up my head and nod vigorously as I yell through the gag, "AH UH UR AND! AH UH UR AND!" Because really, what kind of fool would I be to pass up the opportunity to have this happen to me? I'm scared and aroused, but I'm no fool!

"We'll be back in a little while Matt. We're going to huddle and come up with a game plan of what we're going to do to you. C'mon on girls." Then they all start to leave, except for one, who I hear come back over, and without any warning, she gives my buttplug a good solid smack and really makes me jump! Then she really slaps my cock and makes it bounce back and forth a few times! She laughs and as she leaves, she says, "I'll see you later Matt! Now don't go anywhere!"

Uh oh! I think this one's going to be trouble! She seems a little bit overzealous! But... I think I recognize her voice!

They had left the door open, so I could faintly hear their conversation. And occasionally they would all burst out laughing. I couldn't hear what they were actually saying, but of course I knew it was about me. They were probably refining their rules of engagement. I had no doubt at all that they were going to be devious and sadistic bitches! And for some insane reason, I was sort of looking forward to it. And I just couldn't wait to see who her 3 roommates were! I was pretty sure that their voices sounded familiar, so chances are I had seen their videos. And I had no doubt that they were all fucking gorgeous. Then I heard them all clink their glasses and laugh, and I was pretty sure that they were all toasting to a successful mission, which was to torture the goddamn shit out of me!

A minute later they're all returning. The door closes, and as they all gather around me, Lexi tells me, "Okay Matt, let's see how good you are at guessing who my roommates are. Each one will say something to you 1 at a time, and you have to guess who she is by the sound of her voice. Now If you can't guess who she is on the first try... Well, let's just say that I really do advise you to get it right the first time, or there will be some VERY painful consequences! So let's get started."

She reaches down, and removing my ball gag says, "Remember, you only get one chance, so don't fuck it up!

Then I feel someone's hand grab my balls, and gently squeezing them she says, "Hello Matt. I hope you're ready because I'm really looking forward to playing with you. Can you guess who I am yet?"

"Okay, give me a second here, I'm thinking. I know your voice. I know I know your voice! Fuck! Talk to me again. Say something else please! But play fair, stop playing with my balls so I can concentrate, okay"

"Okay Matt. I'm trying to think of what I want to do to you first. Should I flog you? Should I play with your balls? Maybe a little tease and denial? So many options. I don't know what to do first. Can you guess who I am yet?"

"Okay, okay, I'm gonna go for it now. I'm pretty sure I recognize your voice. I think your Mia!"

"Wow Lexi! This guy is good! First try too! Well Matt, you're right!"

"Mia, let me say I think you're absolutely fucking gorgeous! You have such an awesome looking ass!"

Then someone starts stroking me, saying, "Hey Matt. Eenie, meenie, minie, moe. Should I suck you, or should I blow. I don't know what to do to you first. Maybe I'll squeeze your balls till they burst! Ha, Ha, Ha! Can you guess who I am?"

Then suddenly I start to get all excited, and I know that I'm going to be able to successfully guess who all of them are, because I know who she is, and I'm sure I already recognized the 3rd one's voice!

"I know who you are! I know who you are! You're Naomi! You're so fucking beautiful Naomi!"

"God dammit Lexi! He guessed me too! You're good Matt, I'll give you that. I guess you got me!"

Then I feel someone start tugging on my balls, and while they're doing that and rapidly pumping my cock like crazy, they say, "Can you guess who I am Matt? Can you? C'mon, try and guess who I am. Can you guess who I am? Well can you?"

"Ha, Ha, Ha! I know you're trying to distract me and prevent me from guessing who you are! But it won't work! I know who you are! You're Kira! I know you're Kira! I recognized your voice from before when you smacked my buttplug."

"Fuck! You're pretty damn good Matt. You guessed all three of us you fucker!"

" You're so fucking fine Kira! You really are so fucking fine!"

"Alright Matt, it looks like you're a really good guesser! We're impressed. So I guess you escaped some serious pain just now! However, we're all still going to torture and fuck the living shit out of you!

"Here, have a drink of water Matt. It's important to stay hydrated. But not too much. We don't want you to have to take a piss all the time, and interrupt our playtime!" She says holding a glass with a bendy straw for me as I suck it down.

"Okay now, Any last words Matt?... No?... Good!" Then she bends down and straps the ball gag on tight again!

"I think we're going to take your blindfold off now, because when we start torturing you, we want to see the expressions on your face. Plus, I want to see the look in your eyes when you see how big this new buttplug is that we're going to stuff up your ass! See, we have to really open you up Matt, because we have good things planned for you!" And everybody laughed. Except me! To be honest, I almost sort of forgot the buttplug was in there because all the pain had gone away. But now I had this sneaking suspicion that pretty soon my ass was going to feel like it was on fire again!

Then she bent down and removed my blindfold as she said, "Mia, would you please hook him up to the winch so we can get him vertical?"

I had to squint and I blinked several times after having the blindfold on. But as everything came into focus, I could see that I was right about her roommates. It was definitely Mia, Naomi, and Kira! And they all looked fucking sexy as hell!

Mia was a gorgeous long-haired blonde wearing a black bustier trimmed in red with straps, and elbow length black gloves, a really short ruffled black and red skirt, thigh-high black stockings, and black heels. Naomi was also a gorgeous long-haired blonde wearing a leopard print corset with strapless bustier top, a short frilly black skirt, black thigh-high fishnet stockings, and leopard print heels. Kira had long dark braided hair, and was wearing a black topless corseted bustier, a black garter belt, and black thigh-high high-heeled boots. And Lexi had 2 long blonde ponytails, and was wearing a sexy little black minidress with a collar, thigh-high sheer black stockings, and black heels.

As far as I could see, not a single one of them was wearing any panties! Absolutely fucking excellent! Every one of their outfits was sexy as hell, and they all looked fine as fuck! I was getting so fucking turned on just by looking at them! I think my cock got even harder just from seeing them dressed in their super sexy outfits. This was some fine pussy!

"Kira, would you like to swap his buttplugs?"

"I sure would! Hey Matt, I'm really going to enjoy it when I jam this new buttplug up your ass! I'll be right back, I have to go find a nice big one!" And as she was looking for a new buttplug for me she said, "Hey Naomi, would you get us some poppers? I think Matt's going to need a little bit of help to take this new buttplug I found!"

Mia grabs the winch controller to lower the hook, then she connects it to a swivel attachment point on the top of my frame with a click, presses the up button, and then the frame starts coming up off the floor with me in it! Just as it becomes vertical, she releases the button, and there I am, standing upright, chained and shackled spread eagle inside this frame. Now they all have easy access to every single part of me!

Lexi walks over to me with two square wooden blocks that have little half-round openings on the bottom that perfectly fit around the bottom tubing on the frame. She bends down and positions the blocks underneath my feet and says, "Lift up your feet and stand on these blocks Matt. They'll take the weight off of your wrists. It's not good to hang from them for too long a time, and you're going to be here for a while!" I looked down at the blocks in amazement realizing that, not only am I not the first guy that they've done this to, but these babes have absolutely got all this shit figured out!

Kira is standing in front of me, lubing up this really fucking huge buttplug, smiling while she watches me to see my reaction. And I react all right! My eyes open up real wide with this terrified look on my face because this thing's absolutely fucking HUGE, and it's never going to fit! I shake my head back and forth. "O! O! EERA O!"

"What's wrong Matt, don't you think it'll fit? Don't worry, It'll fit all right! We'll make it fit! "Naomi, give Matt a few good strong whiffs of that popper so I can ram this thing up his butt!" And as Naomi gets the popper ready, Kira says, "Take 4 nice big deep breaths and breathe that in. It'll make your asshole loosen up, and then this buttplug can slide right in. If you don't, it's going to hurt!"

So I'm watching Naomi get this popper thing ready. She takes the regular lid off the popper bottle, and she has this little mask just big enough for my nose, with a short hose and a fitting that she screws onto the popper bottle. Then Naomi tells me, "Okay Matt, when I hold this on your nose, I want you to take a nice big deep breath and hold it in as long as you can. Then when you let it out, I want you to do it again 3 more times, okay? 4 nice big deep breaths." Then she shakes the bottle up real well. "Okay, are you ready... Do it!"

She waits until I breathe out, and then she quickly puts the mask on my nose. I take a nice big deep breath, she takes the mask away, and I hold it in as long as I can. After I breathe out, she quickly puts the mask on my nose again, and I take another nice big deep breath, and then I do it all 2 more times. And after I let out the fourth breath, I have this really warm feeling all over, and I'm a little bit dizzy.

And I see Kira standing there watching me with a shit eating grin on her face. I can't help staring at that fucking huge buttplug! It's not cone-shaped like the one I have in already. Instead, it looks like a long cylinder about 8" long with a rounded end. I can tell just by looking that this one's really going to fill me up! She waits for the popper to take effect, and then about 30 seconds later she says, "Okay Matt, here we go!" Then she walks around behind me, and I feel her pulling on the buttplug that's already in my ass, and then I feel it pop out. I can see Naomi smiling, watching me.

Kira pours an absurd amount of lube onto her palm and pushes the lube into my ass, holding her hand there so the lube can't drip out, because my ass is gaping. Then she seamlessly slides her hand away as she replaces it with the buttplug without losing any lube. And then a couple seconds later, I feel this huge buttplug slowly being pushed into my ass. My asshole was already stretched wide from the first buttplug, but as the second one is being pushed in, my asshole is getting stretched open a lot further! She's pushing and pushing and pushing, but it just doesn't want to go in. So she pushes harder and harder, and just when I'm thinking that it's never going to fit, and my asshole isn't going to stretch any further, she gives it a nice shove, and all of a sudden my asshole opens up enough, and I can feel the thing start sliding in. I feel it sliding in for what seems like a long time, then finally it pops right in to the hilt, and my sphincter clamps down on it! Holy fuck! I felt so stretched and full! I look down and I can see my cock is really dripping!

It felt like I had a goddamn fucking football stuffed up my ass! But believe it or not, in a way it felt fucking great!

"There you go! I told you we could make it fit!" Kira said "Now you only have one more bigger one to go!"

WHAT! My eyes open up wide again with an even more terrified look on my face!, "UT!? UT!? I scream through the gag.

She says, "I said... Now you only have one more bigger one to go. But don't worry. It's not that much bigger in diameter. But it is longer! A lot, lot longer!" And she laughs hysterically and slaps her knee and stomps her foot a few times, as she watches my eyes opening up wider and wider! I'm scared as fuck wondering just how wide and deep my asshole can go!