Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt her lightly running her fingers along my cock and fondling my balls. Now maybe it was just me, or maybe it was that sensory enhancer, but whatever it was, even just that light touch of hers was driving me crazy! Then she wrapped her forefinger and thumb of one hand around my balls and squeezed, and she spit on my cock and started slowly stroking me with her other hand. It felt incredible! Absolutely incredibly good! Man was I fucking hard!

She brought me right to the edge of cumming, and then she stopped. Then after waiting a few seconds, she brought me right to the edge again. Then she stopped again. And she kept doing this over and over! She was driving me fucking nuts! I lost track of how many times she did this to me! I didn't know how much longer I could put up with this!

Then she started licking my cock and fondling my balls. And a minute later her mouth started bobbing up and down on my cock, sucking me like crazy! It felt fantastic, and pretty soon I was on the verge of cumming again, but then she stopped before I could. And she waited a bit until I calmed down, then she started sucking me again and playing with my balls. She did this over and over again for a while, driving me crazy every time!

Then I felt her fiddling around with my balls doing something, but I was blindfolded so I couldn't see what she was doing.

I felt something tighten around my balls, and then all of a sudden something tugged hard on my balls and they got yanked downward to the floor! I couldn't see exactly what had happened, but what she had done was tie a cord around my balls, and then she ran it down through a small flip-up flush-mounted steel ring. Then she yanked hard on the cord, and tied my balls to the ring that was mounted in the floor.

I started to sit up and I reached to take my blindfold off, but all of a sudden she told me, "STAY DOWN! LEAVE THE BLINDFOLD ALONE! Just lay there like a good boy and let me play with you! And if you're smart, you won't wiggle around too much. You wouldn't want to rip your balls off, would you?"

Then she brought me to the edge of cumming and stopped again. Over and over. This went on for a while! Pre-cum was really dripping out of my cock. I didn't think I could take this for much longer! I was getting really antsy and starting to wiggle my ass around as much as I could without tugging on my balls too hard.

Then she completely stopped playing with me, and nothing happened for a minute. So I'm just lying there starting to relax. And then the next thing I know, she drops down onto my chest, stretches my arms straight up over my head, quickly slides up and sits on my face, and squeezes her legs together so tightly that I cannot even move my arms! In fact, I can hardly breathe! She did all of this so fast, that I didn't even have any warning or any time to stop her!

I don't believe it! I can't move my arms at all! She's sitting on my face, holding me down with a schoolgirl pin! I can't move! I can't get up! I can barely breathe! My balls are tied to the floor! I'm totally fucking helpless! How can this be!? I'm 5' 9", 170 pounds. I workout a bit. I think I'm in pretty good shape. And here I am being held down by this sweet little babe who can't weigh much more than about 105 pounds! I can't believe that I can't move my arms! It's unbelievable!

She squeezes her thighs together even more and leans forward, completely smothering me with her pussy, cutting off my air! I can't see! I can't breathe! I can't even talk! I'm trying to yell, but my voice is completely muffled by her pussy! I'm getting really dizzy and close to passing out, and I feel as weak as a fucking kitten! I'm completely unable to fight back at all! I can't believe she's doing this! I thought she was just a sweet little babe!

I hear the rattle of a chain, and I feel her attaching a shackle to my right wrist, but I'm too weak to do a damn thing about it! And then I hear the click of a padlock! JESUS CHRIST! Then I hear another rattle, and I feel her attaching a shackle to my left wrist, and I can't do a damn thing about that one either! And then I hear the click of another padlock! WHAT THE FUCK!

"Don't worry Matt, we're getting there!" She says as she suddenly gets up, spins around, and sits back down on my face again facing my feet. She did it so quickly, that I was only able to take one quick short breath before she had her pussy planted on my face again. She's smothering me with her pussy, and I start to get really dizzy again, and I'm right on the verge of passing out again. Then while I'm still weak, she quickly slides down and sits on my knees. I hear the rattle of another chain and click, as she attaches a shackle and padlock to my left ankle. I hear another rattle and click, and then my right ankle is shackled and padlocked too!

"Almost done Matt!" Then she spins around and sits on my face one last time and smothers me to make me really weak again, until I almost pass out. Then, while I'm lying there on the floor all weak and limp, she quickly jumps up and starts tugging on all the chains one at a time, taking all the slack out of my arms and legs. I couldn't fight her or stop her! I was too weak! I was barely conscious! I felt like a ragdoll! All I could do was helplessly lay there and let her do that to me!

Then she lifted my head up and stuffed a pillow under it. And as she took my blindfold off, she said, "There we go Matt, all done!"

"Jesus Christ Lexi, what the fuck are you doing to me!?"

Now that my blindfold was removed and my head was propped up, I could see just what it was that she had done to me.

Actually, I already knew what she had done. But I just had to see it with my own eyes. I still couldn't fucking believe it!

I knew that she must've done this before to a lot of other guys, because her moves were so quick and practiced and efficient! And she must've had all these chains and shackles and padlocks all pre-positioned just waiting for me! But with me being blindfolded, I couldn't see any of that stuff. Jesus Christ, I still can't fucking believe how easily she subdued me and held me down and suffocated me and made me so weak that she was able to shackle and chain me to the floor so easily! All by herself! This sweet little babe did this to me all by herself! What the fuck man, I can't believe this shit!

I looked and saw that all around me, spaced about every 10 or 12 inches in a large rectangular grid, there were dozens of these small flip-up flush-mounted steel rings mounted into the floor. And I'm lying in the middle of this rectangular grid of rings, shackled and chained spreadeagle to her floor! That was the purpose of all these rings! So she can chain people to the floor! I know this sounds stupid, but I just couldn't help marveling at the ingenuity and genius of it all!

And when I looked around the room to see where I was, I was amazed to see that she had a fully equipped full-blown fucking dungeon! And I was now her prisoner in it! And believe it or not, as I lay there thinking about this, I was starting to get really turned on!

I looked around and saw just about every piece of BDSM equipment you could possibly expect to see in a dungeon!

"What am I doing to you? Why Matt, I'm giving you your wish!" She said laughing.

"Remember? You told me that you wished that you could be one of those lucky guys that I tie up and torture and play with and tease and blow and fuck and spank and flog and cane and whip and CBT and shock and sound and peg and every other devious thing that I can possibly think of to do to you! You do remember telling me that, right? Right?

"Well, we are going to have SO much fun Matt! We're going to blow your fucking mind! We're going to rock your world! And you're going to absolutely fucking love it! When we're done with you, you're going to be a fucking zombie! You won't even know your own name anymore! You're going to beg us to stop! Then you're going to beg us to continue! We're going to turn your mind into cottage cheese! We're going to put you in orbit! You know, I'm really, really glad you're on vacation Matt. That means we can have a LOTTA fun!"

"We? Us? What do you mean we us? We us who!?" I asked, wondering who the fuck she was talking about.

"My 3 roommates Matt! Oh, did I forget to tell you that they're on their way home? I called them earlier and told them I had a guy here, and they said they couldn't wait to play with you too!

"So just wait until they get here! You said you watch a lot of porn, right? Well my roommates are in the industry also. In fact, I'll bet you've even seen their videos. We're all going to have SO much fun playing with you! And wait until you see what those pills you took do to you when we overload all your senses! You're practically going to go insane with pleasure! Especially when we force you to orgasm continuously with multiple orgasms! I'll bet you've never done THAT before!"

As I'm listening to her telling me what's going to happen to me, part of me is absolutely positively scared to fucking death, and the other part of me is so goddamn fucking turned on and horny that I just can't fucking wait! Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. This is so wild! This is beyond my wildest dreams! I have no fucking idea what they're going to do to me, or what this is all going to feel like! DAMN! My cock is fucking dripping like crazy!

And Lexi has 3 roommates? Oh my fucking God! So that means there's going to be 4 beautiful porn stars torturing me!

As I think about all the ramifications of this, my cock is as hard as a steel rod, And I can feel it pulsing with my heartbeat. There's a good-sized puddle forming at the base of my cock from all the pre-cum dripping out of it, because I'm so fucking horny just thinking about what's ahead, and who her roommates are! Of course it really doesn't even matter who they are, because just about every single porn star you see is fucking beautiful and gorgeous and totally fuckable!

I look up at Lexi, and I see her standing there with her chin in her hand looking at me and thinking about something.

I'm not sure that I like that look I see in her eyes. It looks like she's thinking about doing something devious.

"So Lexi, who are your roommates? And when are they coming?"

"You don't have to worry your little head about that Matt. I think it'll be more fun if you're surprised.

"But I just thought of something. We can't really do much to you while you're chained to the floor like this. So I think I'm going to change the way you're restrained. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere, okay?" She said laughing.

And as she walked away behind me to do whatever she was planning, I start to really look around her dungeon. The first thing I see is that she has several electric winches mounted to the ceiling on tracks. And it's a really high ceiling. There are 2 winches above a big four-poster bed. One of them is over a big table. Two of them are mounted on this big long arm with a track that can slide and pivot and swing around, and it's mounted to this huge post coming out of the floor in the corner. And I see that this big long arm can swing around over a large part of the room. That means she can pick something up in one part of the dungeon, swing the arm around, and move it to another part of the dungeon without any problem at all. And then I noticed that there are a couple of winches mounted on tracks right above me!

I'm looking all around her dungeon, and I can see it's a pretty big fucking dungeon. And it's filled with all these things I've seen on Pornhub and other sites on the Internet. She has a Stock and a Pillory and a Rack and a St. Andrews Cross and chains and shackles and whips and floggers hanging on the walls, and all kinds of other bondage furniture that I don't even know the names of! There are also sofas and chairs sprinkled around the dungeon, so people can sit and watch. My mind is spinning from imagining them putting me in all these things, and the thought of it is just making me fucking hornier and hornier!

She comes back over to me carrying a little bucket filled with chains, padlocks, and screw-pin shackles, and she's dragging this big rectangular metal frame made out of round tubing. There are attachment points in the four corners and on each of the tubes. She lays it down on the floor surrounding me so I'm centered inside of it. And even though I'm laying on the floor spreadeagle, the frame is about 6 inches larger than me in every direction.

I don't know why, but for some reason I'm not saying anything! I'm just laying there, dumbfounded, and sort of fascinated, watching her work! It looks like she's got this shit down pat! And as she's shackling and chaining me to this frame, every so often she looks at me and gives me a big smile!

I know what she's going to do. She's going to chain me spreadeagle to the middle of this frame, just like I am now, only I'll be attached to the frame instead of the floor. Then she can pick the frame up and move me all around and flip me and rotate me in all kinds of different positions, and I'll still be shackled spreadeagle to the frame! And not only that, but it also means that her and her roommates will have full access to torture every part of my entire body!

I lay there and watch helplessly as she attaches a short chain to each of my wrist and ankle shackles with a separate padlock. Then she pulls these 4 chains tight, and attaches them to each of the four corner attachment points on the frame with a screw-pin shackle. Then she unfastens the original four chains and padlocks from my wrist and ankle shackles. Then she unfastens the cord that was keeping my balls tied to the floor.

She takes a 3 inch wide leather belt and fastens it tightly around my waist with a padlock. It has four rings on it, 2 on each side, 1 in the front, and 1 in the rear. Then she attaches a short chain to each of the side rings, pulls them real tight, and attaches them to the 2 two middle attachment points on the vertical tubes.

"There you go Matt, much better, don't you think? Now you're not stuck to the floor, and we can really play with you!"

She gives me another big smile. And this time I'm absolutely positively sure; it's definitely a fucking devious smile!

"Do me a favor Matt. I want to make sure I did everything right, so try really, really hard and see if you can get loose!" And as she watches me struggle uselessly, she's laughing fucking hysterically and stroking and milking my cock and playing with my balls. She's winding me up and winding me up and I'm just about ready to cum, and then she stops and waits. And then she does it again. And again. And again. And she's driving me fucking crazy! I'm pumping my hips and wiggling around trying to make myself cum because she won't let me! But it's no use. I'm stretched so tight that I can't move around very much. I'm so fucking frustrated! I keep struggling and trying to get loose, but I can't do a damn thing!

"Oh Matt, you are fucking hilarious! I WAS JUST KIDDING! GIVE IT UP! YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO GET OUT OF THAT!

She's kneeling down between my legs, torturing me repeatedly with orgasm tease and denial! This is real torture!

After a while, she stops and says, "Ok, just a few more little things to do before they get here." And she gets up and walks away. When she comes back, she has the black scarf with her and she blindfolds me again.

And as I hear her start to walk away again, I say, "you're not going to hurt me are you?"

"C'mon Matt, you ought to know the answer to that by now from watching all those BDSM videos!

"Of COURSE we're going to hurt you! We're going to spank you and paddle you and whip you and cane you and flog you and crop you and shock you! We're going to get those endorphins really pumping through your system! It might hurt at first, but soon it will turn into good pain, and pretty soon you'll be cumming from it, and fucking flying in subspace and begging us not to stop! And you're going to love every fucking second of it! You are really going to enjoy this Matt!"

So I'm just lying there quietly, thinking about all this and trying to figure out what all they're going to do to me.

The next thing I know, she bends down and pops a ball gag into my mouth and reaches around and straps it on tight!

And then suddenly, quick as a wink, without any warning, she snaps a steel collar tightly around my neck and padlocks it! I don't know why, but as strange as it sounds, as soon as she locked that collar on my neck, I became super aroused!

That collar meant I was her captive, and I was going to be sexually tortured by a beautiful woman! And she owned me!

A minute later I jump as I feel a lube covered finger slowly working its way in and out of my ass!

"ESSI, UT AH HUK!"

"Relax Matt! We're just going to have a little fun!"

She's slowly working her finger, in and out, in and out. Then I feel 2 fingers. In and out, in and out. Then 3 fingers. And then 4 fingers! In and out. Damn, this is really turning me on even more than I am already! I don't know how much more I can take! I'm wiggling all around and moaning, trying to get away, but I'm all chained up and I can't move anywhere! I feel her squirt a bunch of lube into my ass, and then I feel her hand pushing in again, only this time, there's no in and out. She's just pushing it in and turning it and keeping up the pressure and turning it and slowly pushing it in further and further. She's really spreading me open, and it feels like her hand is in me up to her knuckles! She holds it there for a minute just stretching my asshole open, and then she removes her hand, and in its place, I feel her insert what feels like a really BIG buttplug!

"Okay Matt, I want you to take a really big deep breath and push out, OK? Really big breath and push. Do it. NOW!"

So I take a real big deep breath and push outward with my ass, and as soon as I do, she quickly rams the entire buttplug all the way up into my ass to the hilt! And I can feel my sphincter quickly clamp down on it!

HOLY FUCK! JESUS CHRIST LEXI! THAT HURTS! I scream. But what comes out is "OOLI UKK! EESIS HICE ESSI! AAH URRSS!"

My asshole feels like it's on FIRE! It really fucking hurts! And now I know why she wanted me to give myself four enemas!

"Sorry Matt. But it's better to just do it real quick and get it over with. Don't worry, it only hurts for a minute. I promise."

So I'm lying there with my cock pointing straight up, as hard as a steel rod thanks to that Viagra, and the pain is finally going away. My ass is feeling really fucking stuffed, and I feel really full and stretched open! I try as hard as I can, but I just can't push that damn buttplug out!

And then a minute later I feel her strap something onto my cock. I don't know what it is, and nothing happens at all for a little while, then all of a sudden it starts to vibrate! And I mean it REALLY vibrates! And between the vibration, and my ass being stuffed with this huge buttplug, I quickly feel myself approaching an orgasm! The vibrating is so intense that I can't help myself. I start to moan and wiggle around, and I'm building up and building up, and my orgasm is getting really close! And then the damn thing shuts itself off! FUCK! NO ORGASM! WHAT A RIPOFF! I slowly start to calm back down.

Then the damn thing kicks on again! And it's not long before I'm wiggling around and moaning and getting close to an orgasm again! And just as I get real close, the fucking thing shuts off again! GODDAMMIT! And then I hear Lexi giggling.

Then it turns on again, I start to wiggle and bounce around again, then the damn thing shuts itself off again. FUCK!

And again, and again, and again! I'm still blindfolded and I can't see her, but as I lift my head up and turn toward her voice, I try to yell at her and say, C'mon Lexi! This isn't funny!, But what comes out is, "UM OM ESSI! IS IFFN UMMY!