Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden I feel a hard smack on my left foot with the crop! "OW!" But I keep working on Naomi's pussy. Then, SMACK! On my right foot! "OW!" I think it's Lexi with her crop. I can't really see because my face is buried in Naomi's pussy. But it feels like a crop. And Naomi still keeps tugging on my balls. And I'm still eating her out. And she's still got my head crammed into her pussy while she's moaning and shaking all over. So I really started going to town on her pussy. And someone is still really smacking my feet! Then I feel Naomi start to convulse and jerk around, and squeal! Something tells me she came So I stop eating her and rest my tongue.

And everything's okay for a few seconds, until all of a sudden she yanks on my balls, and says, "Don't stop! Keep at it, you're not done yet!" So I go back to work on her pussy. And everything's fine until all of a sudden someone pinches both my nipples real hard! Damn that hurt! Then there are some more smacks to my feet with the crop. Then my nipples get pinched again. And Naomi is still tugging on my balls over and over. All of a sudden somebody smacks my buttplug again! HOLY SHIT! That was a total surprise and it really made be jump and my ass clamped down on it! But I keep eating Naomi's pussy, while my feet are getting cropped, and my nipples pinched, and occasionally my buttplug keeps getting smacked. Eventually, I make Naomi come 2 more times, and finally she's satisfied and she lets go of my head and gets off me.

I think, finally I can rest my tongue and mouth. So I'm lying there, starting to relax, when I hear Naomi say, "that was good Matt. That was real good. Now... Who's next?"

"I need to rest my tongue for a minute, my mouth is tired." I say.

"Sure Matt, we'll let you rest for a while. We'll give you 60 seconds." And as I'm lying there resting my mouth, I can't believe it. They're playing rock paper scissors choosing who I have to eat out next!

Mia won, so I had to eat her out and make her cum 3 times. So I did. And the whole time I was doing it, they were pinching my nipples and cropping my feet and smacking my buttplug, just like before.

Then it was Kira's turn, and she insisted on me making her cum 3 times also, which didn't surprise me. I also wasn't surprised when they pinched my nipples and cropped my feet and smacked my buttplug again just like before.

My tongue was so fucking tired, and I was so relieved when Lexi said, "since you already ate me out earlier tonight Matt, you go right ahead and rest that poor little tongue of yours now. Just lay there and relax and save your energy, because you're going to need it when we come back."

So I laid there and relaxed and closed my eyes, as they all left again for, I suppose, more champagne. I was wiped out, and my ass was really feeling stuffed! It didn't hurt anymore. But it really felt stuffed full! And supposedly, they were going to fill my ass up with another buttplug that was even bigger and longer than the one I had stuffed up me now!

I laid there for a little while, trying to not really think of anything, basically just trying to recuperate a little bit. Then I heard them coming back, so I tried to prepare myself for the next devious things they were probably going to do to me.

They all came back, and I started watching them all like a hawk. Lexi put the little stool thing away, and removed the leash from my balls, and without saying anything, she disconnected the winch hook from the top of my frame and reconnected it to the middle side swivel. As she was doing that, Mia slid another winch along the ceiling track above me, and lowered its hook and connected it to the middle swivel on the other side of the frame.

I'm not really sure what the hell they're going to do, but whatever it is, is probably going to be sadistic and devious.

Lexi and Mia both pressed their controller's up buttons, and the frame rose up into the air about 3 feet. Then they each stood on opposite sides of me and rotated my frame so I was vertical again.

Lexi said, "We have a little surprise for you. Get ready to go for a little ride, Matt!" They both reached their hands up as high as they could and grabbed the top of my frame. Then they both yanked it forward and down as hard and fast as they possibly could, and the next thing I know, I'm fucking spinning really fast ass-over-tin-cups around and around and around!

Holy fucking shit! "What the fuck! What the fuck!" goddamn I'm just spinning around and around doing somersaults, and the frame is just barely clearing the floor! Jesus Christ, I'm on a fucking circus ride, and I can't get off or make it stop! And they're all laughing and laughing. I'm getting fucking dizzy. They keep making me spin until I must've been spun around at least 20 times, and when they finally stop me, I'm upside down! I'M FUCKING UPSIDE DOWN!

"What the hell Lexi? C'mon, put me right side up Lexi, please!"

"Nope! Not yet Matt. We have plans for you! And this works WAY better when you're upside down!" Then she disappears from my view. And when she returns, she straps the ball gag on me again, saying, "I have a feeling you're gonna start screaming bloody murder in a bit, so let's muffle you!

Kira looks at me with a big smile and says, "Wait till you see what's coming now Matt! You're going to love this!" Then she smacks my buttplug a couple times and makes me jump! I must say that being chained spreadeagled like this upside down is really fucking erotic! I never dreamed it would be, but it sure as fuck is! And I feel a lot more vulnerable like this.

I crane my neck and try to follow Kira as she walks away, but I give up when Naomi comes over to me with the popper mask and says, "Okay Matt I think you know what to do with this. So start taking big deep breaths and hold each one in, because trust me, you're going to need it!"

So I start taking big deep breaths of the popper. And even after I breathed in 3 deep breaths, Naomi keeps holding the mask on me, forcing me to keep breathing it in. I must've taken at least 8 or 9 big deep breaths. I'm feeling really warm now, and I'm really, really fucking dizzy now too!

Kira comes back, and in one hand she has this big bottle of lube, and as soon as I see what's in her other hand, I absolutely, positively freak right the fuck out! Because she's holding this absolutely unbelievably immense fucking silicone dildo! My eyes almost pop out of my head, because this fucking dildo is as big as her fucking arm! Seriously! The dildo is as big around as her fucking arm! And it's as long as her fucking arm! I mean it! IT'S 2 FUCKING FEET LONG! This has to be a fucking joke! They've got to be kidding! Oh my fucking God! are they actually going to stuff this up my ass!?

I start to yank and thrash all around as hard as I can in my fucking chains trying to get loose, but I'm fucking stuck! And I'm totally at the mercy of Kira with this absolutely fucking gigantic dildo! I mean c'mon, this fucking thing has to be at least 3 inches in diameter! Oh my fucking God! And Kira's wearing an evil sadistic smile as she stares at me.

I'm screaming, No! No! No! Don't do it! Don't do it! It won't fit! It won't fit! But that's only happening in my head, because what comes out is, "O! O! O! ONT OO EH! ONT OO EH! EH ONT EH! EH ONT EH!"

I'm so fucking freaked out that I have completely forgotten about my safe words!

All I can think of is them trying to cram that thing in my ass! I'm really starting to wonder if it will fit. But then, when I think back to all of those BDSM videos I've seen where guys are getting pegged with these huge fucking strapons and dildo's and buttplugs that are stuffed in their ass, I realize that, yes, it is possible.

And I'm starting to wonder what it's going to feel like, because I'm their captive, and I can't stop them from whatever they're going to do to me! And in the back of my mind, I'm even beginning to wonder how good it might feel! And as I'm staring at this gargantuan dildo, I'm actually starting to get really turned on! The dildo has all these ridges and bumps all along its length, and I'm willing to bet that all those ridges and bumps make it feel absolutely fucking incredible. My cock is unbelievably fucking hard and dripping like crazy! Holy shit! I am getting so fucking excited from this!

Naomi sticks the mask on my nose again, and makes me take a few more deep breaths, while Lexi tells me, "Now, now Matt. You keep saying they won't fit, but we already proved they will! And this one will too! We're going to make it fit! We just have to work at it a little. And you have to relax, Matt! Just fucking relax! Just breathe deep, and relax, and we'll just slide that puppy right in there! Relax and let it happen, Matt! I mean, we're going to do it anyway, so just enjoy it!"

"Okay Kira, I think he's ready now!" Naomi says.

"Okay then, out with the old and in with the new!" Kira says as she reaches up and pulls out the old buttplug. And I'm amazed that it comes right out so easily! And now I feel so empty! And my ass is absolutely gaping wide open! Then she squirts a huge amount of lube into my ass. It probably isn't, but it feels like a couple cups worth, and I can actually feel it run all the way down inside me. Then she squirts a bunch of lube all over the dildo, and starts spreading it all around.

And when it's all coated with lube, Kira squats down and holds it in front of my face, and says, "See this Matt? I'm really going to enjoy this! And I know you will too! And I'm gonna slide it in nice and slow, so you feel every inch as it goes in!"

As she stands back up, I keep yanking and pulling on my chains trying to get loose, and I start shaking my head back and forth saying, "O! O! O!"

And she says, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Now, one way or another, this is going in! If you tense all up, it's really going to hurt! But if you just relax, it will feel good! My advice Matt, is to just relax and enjoy it, because trust me, I guarantee, it IS going in!"

So I'm just hanging in my chains trying to relax so it won't hurt. Then I feel the tip of the dildo press against my asshole! And as soon as I do, I just freeze and stop moving, afraid of what it's going to feel like! I can feel her pushing on it and pushing on it. And even though I'm relaxing, it's not going in.

Suddenly, I feel my asshole spread open, and the tip of the dildo finally pops in! And believe it or not, it doesn't hurt that much! I guess that popper is really working. She just holds it right there for a few seconds, without moving it at all.

"Okay Matt, here we go! Enjoy!" And then she starts to slowly push it down in! My cock is pulsing like fucking crazy, dripping lots of pre-cum as I feel it sliding in! Kira is slowly pushing it into my ass, and my ass is feeling fuller and fuller, and spreading wider and wider! It actually does feel great, because I can feel all these ridges and bumps hitting my prostate!

Then all of a sudden it stops as I feel it bump up against my 2nd sphincter. I yell, " SOP! SOP!"

"No, I'm not stopping! Don't worry! This is just a minor delay! I'm still going to stuff this entire thing up your ass Matt!"

I'm whipping my head around, and I can see them all just standing there giggling, watching Kira feed this thing into my ass. She's pushing on it harder and starting to twist it and wiggle it back and forth as she's pushing. "Take a big deep breath right now Matt and push out with your ass! DO IT! NOW!"

So I do it. I take a big deep breath. Then I push out real hard with my ass, and all of a sudden I feel it pop past my 2nd sphincter! Holy fuck! The feeling is incredible! The full feeling I had before was nothing compared to what I'm feeling now! She keeps slowly pushing it in while she's twisting it back and forth, and I can feel it sliding in further and further!

It feels absolutely awesome! I can feel all those ridges and bumps bumping up against my prostate as it slides along . I can't believe how fucking good it feels. I can't describe it. I'm hanging upside down in my chains, totally relaxed, and she's still pushing it into me! It just keeps going in more and more! I can't believe that she's still feeding it into my ass! I wonder how deep it is! And I wonder how much more there is to go!

I know that my cock is harder than it's ever been before in my life, and pre-cum is literally pouring out of my cock! I've never been more turned on than I am now, and I'm starting to feel like I'm gonna cum soon from this!

"We're almost halfway there Matt! Now check this out!" Then she let's go of the dildo and steps away and stands in front of me just watching. And because the dildo is so fucking big and heavy, It just keeps sliding in all by itself because of gravity! And it keeps sliding in and sliding in! ALL BY ITSELF! I'm getting really close to cumming! I don't know how long I can hold out. I'm starting to moan. The sensation is incredible! I'm starting to involuntarily quiver and jerk around. I can't help it. I'm really, really getting close! And they're all just standing around giggling, watching gravity pull it down into my ass! And it's still sliding in and sliding in, all by itself! Finally it stops. THE FUCKING THING IS BURIED 24 INCHES DEEP INTO MY ASS! I absolutely positively cannot believe that that whole fucking thing fit inside my body! And it feels absolutely fucking great!

"See Matt, I told you we could make it all fit! You did it!" Then she smacks the dildo! Hard! Jesus Christ! I jerk and convulse a few times, and that almost makes me cum! I'm so fucking wound up that I'm quivering and shaking!

Then she slowly pulls the dildo almost all the way out of my ass until it just pops out of my 2nd sphincter. That almost made me cum again right there! Then she pushes it in a couple inches past my 2nd sphincter again. Then she pulls it back a couple inches past my 2nd sphincter again! Then she pushes it in again. Then out. Then in. Then out. Then in. She's playing with my 2nd sphincter! I'm jerking around and quivering and moaning pretty much continuously now! It feels so awesome! And I'm getting so close to cumming!

I can feel my 2nd sphincter loosening up until finally it's gaping, and the dildo is sliding back and forth past it with no problem at all now! I'm right on the verge of fucking cumming! Then she pulls the dildo almost completely out of my ass and stops moving it, waiting for me to calm down. DAMN! I was so close I just about came!

All of a sudden, she quickly slides it all the way into my ass in one 24" long stroke! I almost came right the fuck then! If she had moved it just one more inch, I would've came! She waits several seconds until I calm down a bit, then she slides the thing completely out of my ass! I almost came again, but I didn't! And now my asshole is totally gaping wide open!

"Now here comes the fun part. Watch this, Matt!" With 1 quick long stroke she slides the entire dildo all the way back into my ass! Then she pulls it all the way out! Then she quickly rams it all the way back in! Out! In! Out! In! Out! In! Out! In!

Oh my God! The feeling is fucking out of this world! I'm swooning from the pleasure! I'm going to cum real soon! I can feel myself building up to an orgasm, and I'm not going to be able to stop it! I'm almost there! I AM ALMOST THERE!

" UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM!" I can hear them all laughing, but distantly, because my entire being is focused on cumming! It's building up and building up, and it's going to happen any second! I'm jerking on my chains, thrashing around and quivering! It feels like my entire body is vibrating! She's still ramming it! Out! In! Out! In! Out! In!

I would've paid $1,000,000 to anyone just to allow me to cum right then! The cruelest, meanest, most terrible thing that she could do to me right now, would be to NOT let me come! I HAD to cum! I NEEDED to cum! I MUST CUM! I MUST!

Then my whole body starts to tense up and I can feel the pressure starting to build up in my cock and balls! It's building up and building up and building up! All of a sudden I become stiff as a board, and my entire body starts to convulse and jerk around as I start to orgasm! I can't control myself! I'm breathing really hard and my heart is fucking pounding! And she's still ramming it Out! In! Out! In! Out! In!

I'm SCREAMING, "UM UMMIN! UM UMMIN! UM UMMIN! O I OD! O I OD! UM UMMIN!" My body is jerking and spasming over and over! I'm shooting cum everywhere, and I just keep cumming and cumming and cumming! The spasms just won't stop! My entire body is trembling and quivering, and my pelvis just keeps jerking and jerking and jerking! I'm orgasming over and over and over! I'm still screaming! I don't really know what I'm screaming, but I'm screaming something, and I'm jerking and quivering and shaking and shuddering and wiggling around all over the place! I'm like a wild man! I have no idea what I'm even doing! I'm just mindlessly flailing around in my chains! All I know is that I'm orgasming continuously! Over and over and over again! It feels like it's been going on and on forever.

Kira is still ramming that fucking dildo completely in and out of my ass! I have no control of my body! I'm just Kira's orgasm puppet! I'm babbling and screaming nonsense, and they're just watching me and laughing and laughing! I have no idea if any cum is even coming out of my cock anymore, but I'm still orgasming, and I'm completely under Kira's control!

"SOP! SOP! EERA EES SOP! EES SOP!" But she's not listening! I can hear her laughing maniacally while she continuously rams that dildo in and out of my ass! I don't know how long she's going to keep this up, but death by dildo seems entirely possible! And way, way in the back of my mind, is the thought that this is absolutely, positively the best, most pleasurable feeling I have ever felt in my whole entire life! But I don't think I can take it anymore. It's just too much! TOO MUCH! I feel like I'm being completely and totally drained of energy! I'm totally fucking cum drunk! I FEEL LIKE I'M GETTING ASS FUCKED TO DEATH! And they're all fucking laughing like crazy!

Honest to God, I'm fucking delirious! Pretty soon I'm just hanging limply in my chains shaking and trembling. I don't have the strength to jerk around and convulse much anymore. My whole body is just hanging there vibrating and quivering! I don't have the strength to even lift my head up. I feel like I'm completely fucking worn out! And I can feel cum and lube dripping down my body and splattering onto my chin as I hang there.

"Okay Kira, don't kill the poor boy! We want to play with him too!" Lexi says laughing.

Then Kira pushes it completely all the way into my ass again one last time, and says, "I just want to make sure it can't come out." Then she runs a strap from the rear belt ring to the front belt ring, pulling it tight to hold the dildo in.

She rotates the frame so I'm suspended horizontally face up 3 feet in the air, saying, "Wasn't that fun Matt?" Then she just walks away!

I'm hanging here in this frame almost comatose, and my body is just quivering and shaking and vibrating and having tiny convulsions continuously all by itself for the longest time! I have no control over my body. It's just doing its own thing. It seems like it takes the longest time for my body to finally stop quivering and calm down, and let me hang here and relax!

They're all laughing and cackling as they leave me like this.

I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I fell asleep because I was so wiped out. And I know it must've been for a while, because when I wake up, they're all sitting around a card table, playing cards and eating little finger sandwiches and drinking champagne! At least they let me rest for a while, and they were considerate enough to have lowered me back down onto the floor. And they had removed my ball gag too.

1...45678...17