Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They're all gathered around me laughing, and Mia says, "Here Matt, I have a couple of things for you" as she clips a couple of clover nipple clamps with hanging weights onto my nipples. I start to bounce around and wiggle from the pain. And as I'm doing that, I see her approach with that fucking vibrator thing again! I bounce and wiggle and jerk trying to stop her from putting in on me, but I can't stop her because I can't move around very much! So she straps it onto my cock, flicks a switch, and steps back. Then they all stand there watching me, waiting for it to kick on.

When it finally does, I start to bounce and wiggle and moan and jerk again, because it's driving me nuts and I can't help myself! Then they all watch it shut off, and they wait. And as soon as it kicks on and I started bouncing around again, Lexi says, "There, that should you keep you occupied for a while. Don't go away now, we just need some more champagne."

They look at each other, and then they all burst out laughing again and start walking away.

I watch them all swing their gorgeous asses as they walk out to get some more champagne, leaving me stuck here hanging like this, standing on these little wooden blocks, dripping all over the floor, wondering what the fuck they're going to do to me next! And I still can't push this fucking dildo out of my ass! It's really locked in there!

I can hear them out there talking and having a grand old fucking time. And I'm hanging here slowly being driven mad by this fucking vibrator! And every time it makes me wiggle and jerk around, the nipple clamps with their weights bouncing around are really driving me nuts too! I'm trying to fight it, but it's useless. Between those pills she gave me, and the vibrator, and me being so turned on and horny, I'm losing it! The damn thing just won't let me cum! It brings me right to the edge, and then shuts off before I can! Every. single. fucking. time! I've lost track of how many times it's brought me to the edge. I have no idea how long I've been hanging here with this vibrator working me over, but it's been a while.

Finally they return. They stand there watching me for a couple minutes, giggling every time it turns on.

"Okay girls, choose your weapons!" Lexi said, "It's time we actually had some fun for ourselves."

Then they all fanned out around the dungeon picking out their torture instruments. They all stand in front of me, and I see that Lexi is holding a riding crop. Mia has a paddle. Naomi chose a flogger. And Kira had picked a single tail whip!

Uh Oh! I think Kira might have a little bit of a sadistic streak!

"I think we're done with this for now" says Lexi as she turns the vibrator off and removes it from my cock.

"Okay Matt. We're going to start out easy so we can build your endorphins up, and then we're going to slowly increase the intensity. And since you took those pills, you're going to feel real good! I hope you're ready, because we're really going to work you over! We're going to make you moan and jerk and twitch and bounce and shake and tremble and quiver and scream until finally you're cumming and cumming! And we're going to make you cum over and over again! Pretty soon your whole body is going to be humming like a high tension electric wire!

"I found him, so I'll go first!" Lexi says as she walks around behind me and stands there quietly not doing anything. I can't see her and that's really making me nervous! I'm waiting for her to smack me with that crop, and I've sort of prepared myself for that. But what I'm not prepared for, is when all of a sudden she reaches between my legs and grabs my balls and squeezes them, HARD! And with her other hand, she reaches around in front of me and starts furiously pumping my cock a mile a minute!

Goddamn! She's REALLY squeezing my balls! And she has a death grip on my cock as she's stroking me like 5 or 6 times a second like crazy! I'm already super turned on, and because of that sensory enhancer pill, the sense of touch on every part of my body is super sensitive.

It doesn't take long until I'm close to cumming again! And I start to tense up. And I guess she feels that, because as soon as I do, she stops.

Then she lets go of my balls and walks around in front of me, and POW! She smacks the top of my cock with her crop!, "OWF!" My cock bounces down and up, and as my cock bounces back up, POW! She smacks me again! And again! And again! And she keeps it up, timing it perfectly to hit my cock on every upward bounce. I'm really close to cumming again! But she stops and waits.

Then POW! She smacks the bottom of my cock! "OWF!" And it bounces up then down. But she's ready for it, and as it comes down, she smacks it again. And as it comes back down again, POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! She's keeping up a perfect rhythm. And she's starting to hit me harder and harder. And just before I start to cum, she stops hitting me. Then she starts smacking my cock from side to side. POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! Left, right, left, right, left, right. And then she waits again. Damn, my cock is really throbbing! I think if she had smacked me just one more time I would've came!

Then Lexi grabs onto my balls tightly, and as she pulls on them, she starts wrapping a cord around them. She wraps it around and around and around probably at least 20 times it feels like. And after she's all done and she ties it off, my balls are tied really tightly, and are pulled real far out from my cock because of all of the cord she wrapped around them.

I see Mia playing with her paddle as she walks around behind me smiling, and as I watch her, I forget to pay attention to Lexi, who crouches down in front of me now and starts to TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP my balls with her crop. And every tap on my balls feels magnified because of the sensory enhancer pill I took, and because of my balls being tied so tightly. Each tap is not quite enough to really hurt, but definitely enough stimulation to cause me to start to approach an orgasm. But she stops before I can. Dammit! I wanted to cum so bad! But she didn't let me.

BAM! Mia smacks me in the ass with her paddle! HARD! And as she does, my ass clenches and sucks that buttplug in deep! "OW!" Fuck man, that hurt! BAM! She hits the other cheek. "OW!" My ass sucks it in again! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! She starts up a rhythm paddling my ass cheeks, left, right, left, right. I'm jerking all around trying to get away but I can't! Goddamn It hurts, but it's also arousing. Then Lexi starts tap-tap-tapping on my balls again, a slow steady rhythm. So my ass is being paddled, and my balls are being cropped.

My ass is starting to get really warm, and my balls are really getting sensitive to that tapping. And then all of a sudden, Naomi hits me in the pelvis just above my cock with her flogger! HARD! "OOMF!" Boy that really stung! And then again. "OOMF!" And then again. "OOMF!" And then they start working in concert. Paddle, flog, tap-tap-tap, paddle, flog, tap-tap-tap, paddle, flog, tap-tap-tap. Jesus Christ! I'm really getting wound up! I can feel myself getting close! I'm starting to bounce and jerk around all over the place! And I've still got these nipple clamps with weights hanging on me, which are bouncing all around and pulling on my nipples too! I'm starting to breathe hard and I can feel my heart rate increasing.

I can see Kira standing in front of me smiling, running the whip through her fingers. And I know she's just aching to start using it on me! Finally she comes over, and as her smile gets bigger, she swings her whip and smacks me in the chest!

Dammit that really fucking stung! WHIP! She hits me again. Fuck that hurts! Then she whips my back. Hard! Damn that hurts! Then the others start their rhythm up again! Kira is alternating her whips. WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! Front, back, front, back, front, back! I have to tell you, all the paddling and flogging and tapping and whipping is really, really fucking winding me up! FUCK!

Paddle, flog, tap-tap-tap, whip, paddle, flog, tap-tap-tap, whip, paddle, flog, tap-tap-tap whip. Kira's aiming at my nipples now. And every hit makes the weights swing! Dammit that really fucking hurts!

They're all going at it now! Paddle, flog, tap-tap-tap, whip, paddle, flog, tap-tap-tap, whip, paddle, flog, tap-tap-tap whip. They're all starting to speed up their rhythm now. And they're also starting to hit me harder and harder and harder!

Well I'm really yanking on my chains now, and I don't understand why, but the harder they hit me, the more turned on they're making me! It really does hurt! But at the same time, it's really turning me on! I don't know how long I've been hanging like this with them beating me, but I can feel them all hitting me harder and harder! I'm pulling and jerking on my chains as hard as I can possibly pull on them to try and get free, but that just seems to make me even more aroused!

I'm getting really fucking close! I can feel it. It's gonna happen soon! If they keep up this rhythm, I won't be able to stop it from happening! I'm bouncing and jerking and moaning and wiggling all around! I'm dancing in my chains! And every impact sends me jerking in a different direction. They are all beating me and keeping up the rhythm. And suddenly, all their paddling and flogging and tapping and whipping is not really hurting that much anymore. Instead, it's all just making me more and more aroused and turning me on more and more and bringing me closer and closer to cumming!

Everything's happening pretty much continuously now, and pretty soon this is really going to make me cum!

I'm really fucking getting close! I am really, really close! And I can feel that my heart is really pounding!

"ESS! ESS! ESS! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM!"

"What's that Matt? Did you say you're gonna cum? Is that what you said?" Lexi asked me as they all laughed and continued to Paddle, flog, tap-tap-tap, and whip me.

With wide eyes, I vigorously nod my head as I bounce and moan and jerk all over the place and tell them, "ES ES! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM!"

"Sounds like he's just about ready girls! OK; Let's push him over the edge!" Lexi says. And then they all increase their rhythm and speed! And they're all beginning to hit me way harder now! I mean they're really fucking beating me! HARD! I'm hanging there jerking and moaning and jerking and moaning as they all have fun and beat the shit out of me.

I'm starting to get delirious. Oh my God! I can't take much more of this. I'm going to cum any second. I can feel it. My whole body feels hot. And I can feel that my entire body is quivering and vibrating, and stiffening up!

And even though they're beating me and beating me REAL HARD, it's not hurting anymore! It's feels super fucking erotic!

I'm really close! I'M REALLY CLOSE! I'm struggling and yanking on my chains! I'm moaning and jerking and bouncing all over! I'm really breathing hard now, and I can feel my heart beating really fast.

And then I start to scream, " UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM! UM ONNA UM!"

"So do it! Cum for us Matt! Cum for us!" And they all laugh.

And then I can feel it start to happen! My whole body starts to tense up. I'm pulling on the chains so hard I actually lift myself up off the blocks! My whole body starts to tighten up, and I feel this incredible pressure starting to build up in my cock and balls!

It's building and it's building and it's building! And my cock and balls start to feel hot.

Then Mia starts rapidly punching my buttplug HARD with her fist! Bang!, Bang!, Bang!, Bang!, Bang!, Bang!, Bang!, Bang!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Her pounding on my buttplug has caused me to begin orgasming!

I start to scream but I don't really know what I'm screaming. It's just some sound I'm making.

All of a sudden my body tenses up, my ass clenches and tightens up onto the buttplug with a death grip, and with an incredibly powerful jerk, my entire pelvis shoots forward as far as it can as I start to orgasm!

"UM UMMIN! UM UMMIN! UM UMMIN! HUK! HUK! UM UMMIN! HUK! UM UMMIN!"

With a massive spasm my cock starts to shoot cum! My entire body starts to convulse and my pelvis keeps jerking forward with every spasm, shooting out a new spurt of cum with every jerk! My body is stiff as a board, and not only am I not pulling on the chains anymore, I'm actually stretching myself out, trying to extend my arms and legs even further than the chains are pulling them apart!

And my pelvis is jerking and jerking and jerking over and over! I just keep cumming and cumming and cumming!

I can't fucking stop! The spasms just won't stop! And my entire body is trembling and quivering the whole time!

Mia has changed her punching pattern. Now she's punching me at the same speed I'm spasming. After I spasm and jerk my pelvis forward, my pelvis moves backward. And as it does, she punches my buttplug again, which results in another spasm and makes my pelvis jerk forward and makes me continue to cum! I now realize that she is controlling my cumming! As long as she continues to punch my buttplug, I'm going to keep cumming!

I can't control myself! Mia is in command of my orgasms! And she won't let me stop cumming! I just keep cumming and cumming and cumming! Mia is making me cum over and over and over again continuously! I'm breathing really hard and my heart is fucking pounding!

I'm being relentlessly drained! I've never cum for this long before! I'm just hanging there orgasming over and over and over! I think I'm starting to feel faint or dizzy or something. I can't believe how long this is lasting! It's going on forever!

I'm screaming, "SOP! SOP! EES SOP! EES SOP!" and I'm jerking and quivering! But they all just ignore me and keep on beating me and punching my buttplug! And they're all laughing and laughing like crazy! They're all such fucking devious bitches!

Mia continues punching my buttplug, making me cum over and over again for I don't know how long! But I just keep cumming! And I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker! After a long while, Mia finally stops punching my buttplug, and Lexi, Naomi, and Kira stop beating me. OH MY FUCKING GOD! JESUS CHRIST! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! My head droops, my body sags, and I limply hang there in my chains, feeling absolutely and completely drained of cum and energy! And as I'm hanging there, my body is quivering and trembling and spasming, as I start to lose consciousness. And even then, after I had passed out, my body continued to quiver and tremble and spasm for the longest time!

I don't remember anything else until I come to, when I discover that the frame has been lowered, and I'm lying on my back with them all crouched around me giggling, asking me, "So what do you think Matt? Was that fun or what?"

I'm lying there still occasionally trembling and quivering and clenching the buttplug, and as my breathing and heart rate start returning to normal, and I'm starting to relax, I have this big smile on my face because I loved every fucking second of it! And I know that I have never orgasmed and cum so hard in my entire life!

"WAHER! I EED HUM WAHER! EES! I EED HUM WAHER!" Jesus Christ, I hope they understand me!

"Aw... I think our poor boy needs a little water." Lexi says smiling as she removes the nipple clamps and weights.

A minute later she removes the ball gag. Then I feel a straw being pushed between my lips, and I greedily suck on it.

"Oh my God, Thank You! That feels so fucking good! What a relief. I couldn't believe how fucking dry my throat was!"

"You're welcome. Now we'll just let you relax for a couple of minutes. We need some more champagne, right girls? I know I do. Torturing is hard work, and I really worked up a thirst playing with you!" They all nod and start to walk out.

"Wait, aren't you going to release me now?"

"Release you!? Seriously? Are you fucking kidding?" She looks around innocently and they all laugh, "We're just getting started! It's only been about an hour! And we've got the rest of the weekend! Matt, sweetie, we're going to have SO much fun, just wait and see! But we'll do you a favor. We'll let you relax for a few minutes, and we won't put the vibrator on you! Okay?"

I look around at them, dumbfounded, as they all walk out. The rest of the weekend!? Is that what the fuck she just said? Holy fucking shit! I know I'm in trouble now! As I lay there, I can feel that huge buttplug still spreading me open, so I try as hard as I can to push it out. No such luck. The thing feels like it's fucking glued in there! I try to relax and stop thinking about what all they might do to me, because when I think about it, it scares the hell out of me! But at the same time, it's also starting to really fucking turn me on again! And so is the fact that I am absolutely, completely at their fucking mercy! I am their captive! The more the fact sinks in that I am their captive, and that I am absolutely powerless to prevent them from doing whatever they want to do to me, the more aroused and turned on and horny that makes me feel! And the icing on the cake, is the fact that I have no idea what's coming next!

Chapter 4

I had let myself drift off for a little nap because I was wiped out. But I woke up again when I heard them returning, chattering away. Lexi walks past, smiling at me. I see her walk over to a set of shelves containing all kinds of toys and other BDSM paraphernalia. When she returns, she has a long cord which she wraps around my balls a few times. She twists the ends and brings them up between my balls, separating them. Then she tucks the cord underneath the wraps and pulls it tight which turns the cord into a long ball leach.

"Okay Matt, pick one of us." She says.

I ask her, "What for?"

"Don't worry about what for. Just hurry up and choose."

"But I would really like to know what I am choosing them for."

"Remember our deal Matt! Stop questioning me! This is your last chance. If you don't choose, I'll choose for you. You should be thankful we're giving you a choice at all!"

"Okay, um, I guess, um, I don't know, ah... Okay, okay. Naomi. How about Naomi?"

As Naomi comes walking over, Lexi hands her the ball leash. Naomi jerks on it a few times, really pulling on my balls.

"OW! Jeez Naomi, that really hurt!"

"C'mon Matt, That didn't hurt. I only tugged on it a little bit. Would you like to see what it feels like if I really yank on it?"

"No! No! That's OK! I believe you!"

She walks away from me, dropping the cord onto my chest. She returns carrying this small U-shaped upholstered framework thing. She sets it on the floor surrounding my head, then she spreads her legs and squats down on it, right on my face, as she reaches behind herself and picks up the leash. "You're a smart boy Matt. I'll bet you can figure out that I want you to eat me right now. And you better eat me really good, otherwise I'm going to yank on those balls! You better use that mouth of yours and make me cum. And not just once. I'll let you know when to stop. Now, start licking!"

"I would lick your pussy anyway Naomi! You don't have to make me do it like this!"

"Of course I do! It's more fun like this! Now no more talking. Lick like your balls depend on it. Because they do!"

So I start licking away. I do some slow licks all the way up the sides of her pussy. I stick my tongue in her pussy and flick it all around. And the whole time, she's pulling on my balls with little tugs of the cord. So I flick her clit. I plunge my tongue in and out of her pussy. And these continuous little tugs on my balls are turning me on. I can hear her moaning and quivering slightly, wiggling her pelvis around, so whatever I'm doing is having the desired effect. She grabs my head with both her hands and pulls me in. So I start slobbering around and sucking on her clit while I'm humming. She's really moaning and jerking around now, and she's still tugging on my balls over and over!

1...34567...17