Absolute Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they notice I'm awake, I hear a chorus of voices greeting me. My head is still somewhat wobbly as I lift it up and look at them. "Can I have some water please? I'm dying of thirst. My throat is so fucking dry!"

"Aw, is my little fuck puppet thirsty?" Kira says as she brings me a water bottle with a straw, which I greedily suck down.

I'm smiling as I say, "Oh my fucking God! Jesus Christ! HOLY FUCK! That felt absolutely fucking FANTASTIC! I don't think anything could top that!

They all smile and look at each other knowingly, and they start to laugh. "Oh we can top that! We most definitely can! And we're going to!"

When they said that, I knew that I was in fucking trouble for sure now! So I just laid my head back down and closed my eyes, I was totally wiped. I really needed to rest and recuperate, because I knew they weren't done with me yet.

Chapter 5

When I heard them folding up their table and chairs, I opened my eyes and started watching them. They were making me nervous because they kept looking at me and giggling to each other. I just knew they had something evil planned.

"C'mon guys, how about taking this big fucking dildo out of my ass now, please?"

"Oh, we will Matt. But we have to find something to replace it with first."

"Replace it!? Why? My asshole is stretched so far open now, I'm afraid that it won't ever close up again!"

"Don't worry so much, Matt. It'll close up again. But not just yet. We still have plans for that cute little ass of yours!"

I really didn't like her fucking answer, "What are you going to do to me?"

"You'll see. But you are definitely going to start making lots of noise, so we're going to have to gag you again. And before we do that, I want you to drink this whole bottle of Gatorade, because we need you hydrated for what comes next."

Then she tilted my head up, and lifted a bottle of Gatorade up to my lips so I could drink it all down, just like she said.

I see Naomi walking over to me with a gag, but it's not the regular ball gag, it's a penis dildo gag. The inside of the gag has a ball that goes in my mouth, and the outside has a big black dildo on it. I've seen these before. I know they're going to make me fuck them with the gag on my mouth. So I start to wiggle my head all around, trying to prevent her from putting it on me. But that didn't work because she walked around behind me, and just kneeled on the floor and squeezed my head between her knees so I couldn't move. Then she was able to strap it on, no problem.

I see Lexi walking over towards me wheeling this little cart. On it I can see all kinds of paraphernalia. There's all kinds of toys, and control boxes, and sticky pads, and various electrodes, and they all have wires on them. And right away I know I'm probably not going to like this part, because everything about this stuff just screams electricity!

And I know I'm right when Lexi asked me, "You know what e-stim is, don't you Matt? You said that you've seen every single one of my videos. So if that's true, then I know you've seen me e-stim other guys before, right? Nod or shake your head Matt." So I look at her, and with some trepidation, I slowly nod my head yes. "And you said that you're a BDSM virgin, so you've never been e-stimmed before, have you? Answer me." I shake my head no. "Well Matt, it looks like we're going to pop your e-stim cherry! So get ready for a big surprise!"

Everyone gathers around the cart and starts to pick up various items. Lexi is standing there smiling at me, lovingly caressing this huge black and silver cylindrical object with a handle and a thick wire. "I know you must know what a Samurai is Matt. And tonight, you're going to get some firsthand experience with one! Now it's actually made mostly for pussies, but it'll work just fine in your ass!"

I don't think I'm really going to like this part. I mean, I jump when I touch a doorknob and get a static electric shock from just walking across the carpet! And from the way they all have evil smiles on their faces, I know I'm definitely in trouble!

I've watched all kinds of BDSM videos watching guys get electrically stimulated, and I've always wondered what it felt like. It looks like I'm finally going to find out for myself! Damn I'm scared, BUT FUCK AM I HORNY!

"Let's get him off the floor. And let's put a table under him so we can be comfortable while we play with him."

So Mia and Naomi used their controllers to lift me off the floor, and Kira wheeled an upholstered table over so that it's underneath my head and back and part of my ass, but my legs and some of my ass are completely hanging off the table. Then they lowered me back down a couple of inches until my weight was actually supported by the table, not the frame.

"I've had a Samurai used on me before Matt, in both my pussy and ass. More than once in fact. And I can tell you that it's really quite an experience! And I'm still talking and walking around okay. So if a little girl like me can handle it, you can too. Now, none of this is going to cause any permanent damage, but we ARE going to shock the shit out of you!"

Kira lifted my head and put a pillow underneath. "There you go. Now you can watch the Matt show." She said laughing.

Naomi and Mia were busy peeling and sticking conductive sticky pads onto me at various places. After first wiping the areas with rubbing alcohol to make sure they stuck well, they put 1 on each side of my lower pelvis, 1 on each of my inner thighs near my groin, and 1 on each of my ass cheeks. Kira had put on some gloves and was spreading conductive lube all over a long skinny cylindrical rod of conductive rubber that had 1 rounded end, and some sort of electrical connector on the other end. She smiled and said, "let's just set this aside for now. We'll use it later." Then she stared at me, while she liberally smeared some conductive lube all over my cock and balls. She slid a conductive rubber ring onto my cock about an inch below the head, and then grabbing another conductive rubber ring, she stretched it around my balls and then released it so that it snapped on and tightened around them.

My cock is hard as a fucking steel rod standing straight up in the air and pulsing slightly, and I am horny as fuck! And scared to death too! I'm not saying a damn thing, I'm just lying there watching them, unable to stop them anyway.

I'm feeling really nervous about this but I am completely at their mercy, and it all feels erotic as fuck at the same time!

Kira picks up a syringe with no needle, just a short tapered plastic nozzle on the end, and as she reaches for my cock, I wiggle my hips around to try to get away from her. But I can't really move around much, and she easily grabbed onto my cock, and sticking the plastic nozzle into it, she pumps half the syringe full of conductive lube into me! WHAT THE FUCK! I look at her and she has a big shit eating grin on her face. Then she picks up the long skinny cylindrical conductive rubber rod that she had lubricated earlier and says, "I changed my mind. Let's use this now. Check this out Matt!" then she inserts the rounded end into my urethra and slowly starts sliding it in! "O! O! UT AH HUK! UT AH HUK EERA!" HOLY FUCKING SHIT! It's at least 1/4 inch in diameter! I can feel it rubbing against me while it slides in! And it feels really good! The fucking thing's about a foot long and she slowly slides it in all the way until it stops when the electrical connector hit's the top of my cock. GODDAMN! I have to admit, while she was sliding it in, it felt absolutely fucking fantastic! And it feels fantastic to have it all the way down inside my cock now too!

Then Mia, Naomi, and Kira all get busy connecting wires to all the electrodes and everything. I look over at Lexi and see her smearing conductive lube all over the Samurai thing as she says, "When you guys are all done, how about somebody pulling that dildo out of his butt so we can stick this in his ass instead?"

Then Kira unfastened the strap on the front ring of my waist-belt so she could remove the huge dildo. "Are you ready Matt? I can't wait to see you gape when I pull this out! I know your ass is really going to gape because this dildo is so big and it's been in your ass a long time! I would really love to just yank this out of you, but I can't do that because your ass has created a terrific suction on this dildo by now, and I don't want to suck your guts out by pulling it out too fast, so I'm going to have to be careful and just slide it out of you nice and slow."

Then she grabs the end of the dildo and starts twisting it back and forth to break the suction lock my ass has on it. Oh my fucking God! That feels so awesome! I can feel the dildo rubbing against me all the way up inside me! Then she starts to slowly slide it out of my ass! I cannot describe how incredible it feels! It's an absolutely unbelievable feeling! It feels like it takes forever to slide it all out. I know my ass is totally gaping, because even though I'm squeezing my sphincter, I can't feel my ass close up at all!

Lexi plugs her Samurai electrode into one of the control boxes and says, "You know Matt, we had this custom-made because the regular Samurai isn't long enough to really stuff up an ass. It's good enough to go in a pussy, but we needed something longer. So instead of being 7 inches long, ours is 12 inches. And I know you're going to absolutely love this!"

Then she squirted a bunch of conductive lube into my ass, positioned the Samurai at my gaping asshole, and with one long smooth stroke, she slid it all the way inside me! And since I had just had a much larger dildo stuck all the way up my ass for so long, it slid all the way in, even past my 2nd sphincter, as easy as could be! I couldn't believe it, it just slid right in like it was made for my ass! It felt great to have my ass filled up again! I couldn't believe it, but it actually did feel fucking great! They sure were turning me into an ass slut!

Then Lexi started fucking my ass with the samurai, pumping it in and out of my ass with long, fast, smooth strokes. In, out, in, out, in, out. While she was sliding it in and out, she was twisting it back and forth! And even though it wasn't as big around or as long as the dildo that had just been in my ass, it still felt fucking incredible! Then she slid it all the way in and wrapped the strap around the handle, and then tied it to the front ring on the belt, locking it into my ass.

"Is everything connected?" And after Mia, Naomi, and Kira all gave her a thumbs up, Lexi says, "OK Matt, remember, no matter what it feels like, the electricity is not really going to do any actual damage to your body. BUT, your nervous system is going to go absolutely nuts! And it's going to drive you right through the roof! It's going to make your body vibrate and quiver and jiggle and shake and convulse and jerk and spasm and bounce all over the place! Some of the pulses will feel pleasurable, and some of them will be painful. You're going to moan and groan and yell and scream, and we're going to enjoy every sound you make!

Your cock is going to be dripping loads of pre-cum, and bouncing and jumping all around in time with all the pulses of electricity we're sending into your body! And when you're finally orgasming from all these shocks, it's going to feel like it's out of this world! Boy oh boy, are you are in for a treat! You're going to be our little electro-puppet Matt, completely under our control! And we're going to make you dance!" And they all looked at each other and started laughing like crazy!

Now I am absolutely fucking terrified, and also more turned on than I've ever been before, both at the same time!

Somehow, it's absolutely erotic as fuck, to realize that 4 beautiful women have complete control over you, and you are their captive/prisoner/slave. And they are going to torture the fuck out of you with pleasure and pain, as much as they want, and for as long as they want, without really doing any damage to you! And you are absolutely, totally, completely 100% powerless to prevent them from doing anything they want to you!

I have no idea what this is going to feel like at all. But after looking down and seeing all of these electrodes and wires and control boxes attached to my body, I am absolutely horny as fuck from anticipation!

And no matter what I look at, I also can't help seeing this big black dildo from the gag sticking up into my line of sight.

And I just know that while they're shocking the shit out of me, they're going to be bouncing up and down on my face, fucking themselves with this dildo sticking out of my mouth!

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that I would be held captive by my dream girl in her dungeon, and have 4 beautiful porn stars torturing me like this! I'm lying here actually quivering, thinking about all of this happening to me!

"Were going to start you off easy Matt, just to find out where your thresholds are. So when you shake and jerk and quiver and jump around, we'll know that you're starting to feel something on that particular channel. And you won't get bored, because we have all kinds of different patterns and signals that we can stimulate you with!"

Then they all start twisting dials and flipping switches on the control boxes, just like the technicians at mission control getting ready for a launch. I can see that they're setting everything down to zero to start off with. That's a big relief.

"Just so you know Matt, some of these are just going to be background stimulation, and some of these we're going to play with to jerk your chain and make you dance! OK, Heeerrrrrre we go!"

Lexi slowly started turning up the control for the ass electrodes. I didn't feel anything at first, but then I started to feel a little...something. At first it just felt like my ass cheeks were tingling slightly. Like a buzz. Then it sort of felt like a little itch. Then it felt like a big itch. And then the itchy feeling got so intense that I had an uncontrollable urge to scratch my ass, but since I couldn't, I started wiggling my ass around, trying to make the itch go away. But of course, it wouldn't.

Lexi saw me wiggling my ass and smiled saying, "So you feel that, huh? Good. Now let's turn the speed down a little and make your ass cheeks twitch." I saw her playing with the controls, and my ass cheeks suddenly started to twitch over and over continuously. I couldn't stop them. It didn't hurt or anything, but it was stimulating. In fact it felt good.

"We'll leave it set like that for now, like background stimulation. Mia, why don't you see what you can do with his thighs." And as Mia started playing with her controls, I could feel my thighs start to uncontrollably twitch and jerk. I couldn't stop them either. I could see her watching me, slowly turning the controls up more and more. Finally my thighs are really twitching about once a second. I mean they're really twitching! It's not actually painful yet, but they are strong twitches. I could see that if I was left like this, after a while it would really get to me!

I could see Naomi turn her controls up now, and as she did, I could feel this intense throbbing beginning in my pelvis. It slowly got stronger and stronger, until finally I couldn't help myself, and my pelvis involuntarily started to jerk. It was the weirdest feeling! Then she turned the controls up more and more, and finally my pelvis was really jerking powerfully about once a second. And what I was feeling now could definitely be called a shock, because now my pelvis was really fucking jerking, and the shocks were sort of painful! But it was an erotic pain, strange as that sounds!

"Kira, I know you're itching to get going but let me play with his asshole first." Lexi said as she reached for her controls. "Okay Matt, this ought to wake your little asshole up!" Then she started turning her controls up, and at first, I could barely feel it, but my asshole was starting to clench and unclench a little bit. And as she increased the power, my asshole was starting to clench and unclench stronger and stronger on that Samurai about once a second! I tried to relax my sphincter, but it now had a mind of its own .

They were all just sitting there, watching me squirm and jerk and twitch around for a while, and then finally Lexi turned her power up even more. GODDAMN! All of a sudden my asshole started to really fucking bite down on that Samurai! I had absolutely no control over my asshole! About once a second it clamped down super fucking tight on it! I couldn't believe how powerfully it would grip it before letting go again!

"Let me explain something Matt. Remember the 2 long silver contacts running along each side of the samurai? Well, when they're horizontal like now, the shocks make your asshole clench. But if I turn it 90°, 1 of the contacts will be resting right against your prostate. And let me tell you, that sure is going to feel a hell of a lot different!

"Okay, time to get serious. I'm going to turn the speed and power up, so brace yourself!" I saw her turn the speed control up, and as soon as she did, my asshole started clenching and unclenching about twice a second! SHIT! This speed is harder to deal with now! And then as soon as she turned the power control up, my ass started bouncing up and down, and my asshole was spasming so incredibly powerfully twice a second! I couldn't believe it! These were powerful shocks, and powerful spasms! They were right on the threshold of being painful! And my asshole was spasming and spasming over and over! I can't control my ass! I'm chained spread eagle in this frame, and my asshole and ass and thighs and pelvis are clenching and twitching and jumping and jerking! And, OH MY GOD! Kira hasn't even started to do her thing yet! I'm starting to lose it already, and Kira has not even started to shock my cock and balls yet! HOLY SHIT!

And the pulses from the Samurai were super intense, because they were fucking INSIDE ME!

"O I OD! O I OD! HUK! HUK!"

"What's the matter? Too much for you already? You better bite the bullet, because as soon as Kira starts to stim your cock and balls, you're really going to lose it sweetie!" Lexi said. Then she looked at Kira. "Give me a minute to climb up on him so I can start riding his face before you start, okay Kira?"

Then Lexi climbed up onto the table facing my feet, and squatting above my face, she positioned herself and then lowered her pussy down onto the dildo gag. She started grinding herself onto my face and said, "Oh, yeah! Now be a good boy and fuck my pussy Matt. Nice long slow strokes."

So I'm lying there staring at her beautiful ass, and since I don't really have a choice anyway, I start to move my head up and down, fucking her pussy. But now the only thing I can see is her ass, which means that I can't see what Mia, Naomi, and Kira are doing anymore. And that really makes me nervous, because I'm not even going to have the warning of seeing them reaching for their controls. I'm only going to suddenly feel what they're doing, and that scares me.

So I'm fucking Lexi's pussy with my penis gag, when I begin to feel my cock and balls start to throb. Not a lot, just a faint sensation. And it felt good. So I'm concentrating on fucking Lexi, when I realize that Kira is slowly turning the power up, because the throbbing is becoming more intense. And the whole time, my asshole and ass and thighs and pelvis are clenching and twitching and jumping and jerking!

While the shocks to my asshole, ass, thighs, and pelvis are relatively short pulses, each throb in my cock and balls lasts a full second! Sort of like... Brrrrrrrrup, Brrrrrrrrup, Brrrrrrrrup, Brrrrrrrrup. I'm trying to focus on fucking Lexi, but it's becoming increasingly hard to concentrate, because Kira keeps turning the power up! And even though they're both throbbing, I feel the throbbing in my cock much more powerfully than in my balls. And I'm becoming really aroused!

1...56789...17