All Comments on '"Accidentally" Blown by Mom Pt. 02'

by RLSims

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Quite possibly the worst story I’ve ever seen on this site. The spelling and punctuation was atrocious and there was no continuity to the alleged storyline at all.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please,please learn the English language before you post again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Proofreading your story to eliminate typos and spelling mistakes would make your story easier to read and more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Horrible story.. Mom, sisters and son would’ve been so much better. The father ruins the whole thing in both stories. It’s like some sick second grader wrote it. I wish it were possible to give a negative number. You earned it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please don't let the other commenters discourage you. Your story has a good premise, but I will say the spelling errors and obvious typos were sadly causing a lack of immersion. There are editors on here that are very willing to proofread your work. Keep at it, and you will get better.

AJtaAJta4 months ago

If you would like help proof reading - reach out, would be happy to help

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Part 1 was good part 2 the spelling issues make for a distracted focus.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fix the spelling this sucked

RLSimsRLSims4 months agoAuthor

I sent the wrong copy in lmao… y’all are assholes haha but thanks for the kindness to those who encouraged me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wanna be adopted

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I thought this was fucking amazing

DrDrk_4955DrDrk_4955about 2 months ago

Will there be anymore "accidents"!? That could lead to a whole new generation of "accidents!" LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

when is the next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So fucking hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRLSims@RLSims
Been on the mend and am looking for a creative balance for my life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES