Aces Pt. 05 - Brian and Lisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They parted, and he headed out the back door, as had become his habit despite it not really being necessary any more. It was a beautiful, sunny day, and he wanted to head out to the small woods that formed the border of the campus on this side. He just needed some sun and fresh air and to think.

He let the door swing closed on its own, but he didn't hear it latch. When he looked back, Beth was in the doorway. "You want some company?" she asked.

Brian didn't, but it was Beth, and the indirect way she'd broached the subject earlier made her offer seem less like an intrusion than it would have been with anybody else. "I'm not sure I'll be good company, but sure." he said.

Beth shrugged and let the door close behind her as she moved to catch up with him. In the little grassy clearing Brian had always liked because it was invisible both to the campus on one side and the houses less than a football field away on the other, Brian sat leaning against a tree. Beth sat cross-legged on the ground a few feet away.

They made more small talk, but Brian was not very engaged. Company or not, his mind kept going back to Lisa, Abby, and his now half-hostile public perception. Without meaning to say it out loud, he said, "They all hate me now."

"Not all of them." Beth said matter of factly.

"Enough of them."

Beth shrugged. "Sure, but it will pass. She seemed forgiving about it. And really, it's not like it was that big a deal."

"It's a big deal to me. And to her." Brian shot back, a little offended at her minimizing it.

"I know, but it's not like you did something really bad, like killed somebody, or kicked a puppy. Sure, you were an asshole, but everybody has their asshole moments."

Beth leaned back on her hands with her legs stretched along the ground. Was she pushing her chest out? Brian couldn't tell. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure. But I may not answer."

"That's OK. You don't have to. And if the subject is off limits, I won't ask again. I don't want to be one of those girls, and I like being friends with you."

"I'm glad to hear that. I like being friends with you, too. OK, shoot." Brian had no idea where this might be going.

"You wanna fuck?" Beth asked.

Brian's eyes went wide. This was Beth, his supposedly lesbian friend, his partner on physics projects. The one girl he'd ever been able to talk to, because fucking was not in the cards.

Then he realized that she hadn't been just idly musing about the bonus. His eyes narrowed.

Beth noticed. "It's not just about the bonus. That's a bonus, if it happens. That Ace guy, I thought he was doable even before he became an Ace. But, like I said, no time for a boyfriend, and he didn't seem like the kind of guy who'd be interested in a casual lay. Was probably a virgin on top of it."

She looked at him, knowing from his expression that she was right. She said, "I was coming out here to rub one out. That's why I was headed out the back door just behind you. Got my ace in the hole in the duffel bag, and fully charged batteries."

Brian winced at the term. It distracted him from the revelation she'd just offered so casually.

"Oh, sorry." Beth said, noticing. "Just a nickname I have for my favorite clit shaker. Purely coincidence, didn't mean to imply anything." she laughed. "I hadn't even thought of the connection before. It's pretty funny, actually."

"Clit shaker?" Brian asked, nonplussed. He knew exactly what she meant, but he couldn't believe she'd just said it right out loud like that.

"Yeah. I mean, that's what it does, right? You're not still squeamish about masturbating, are you? You know girls do it too, right?"

"Beth, I don't know. I don't... I never..."

She held a hand up, palm towards him. "It's OK, Brian. I can take no for an answer. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"I didn't say no. I'm just, it caught me off guard. I never thought of you like that."

"I know you didn't. You thought I was gay. I flew under your radar, except for physics. I'm good with that. I want things that way. It's just, you look like you could use a pick me up. A roll in the hay, out here on a nice warm day, out in the sunshine and fresh air. And it just so happens, this is a blue moon."

"A blue moon?"

"Yeah. I'm usually fine with self service. I don't have time for all the fuss and bother of guys, and, frankly, with the right tools, it can be damn good. But once in a blue moon, I get a hankering for the real thing."

"You're serious?"

"You've changed, Brian. A lot, since that test. But you're still the shy guy at heart, aren't you?"

Brian shrugged. "I guess so."

"OK, so, since you haven't said no, let me rephrase the question." She sat up straight and reached down to the hem of her sweatshirt. In one smooth motion, it was off. "I know you've been wondering." she said. "I know you haven't thought about me, but I've seen you trying to get a look. So take a look. You wanna fuck?. Just a quickie."

He looked. They were bigger than he usually liked, and they drooped some just from the sheer weight. She leaned back on her hands again, and they spread to her sides. Her nipples stiffened as he watched. Her stomach was surprisingly smooth, with just a hint of roundness, and while her waist wasn't especially narrow, she did have a nice taper from her shoulders before her body widened again to generous hips.

He realized he was hard as a rock.

"You make a very compelling argument." Brian said, reaching down to untie his shoes.

"Excellent" Beth said with a huge grin. She toed her shoes off as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her sweatpants. She raised her hips and slipped them past her ass in one motion, then pulled her legs back to peel them off. Brian noticed she had neither panties nor bra, and the sweatpants came off a lot easier than jeans. She was telling the truth about planning to come out here and get them off. To get herself off.

She made the sweatpants into a tight roll and put it under her head. Then she lay back, spread her legs, and watched him.

He got his shoes off and stood, looking down at her naked body. They could easily be seen here, discovered by any of the thousands of students and staff out there wandering into the trees on an unusually warm day to think, to just enjoy nature, or for a quickie of their own. He didn't really care, and Beth obviously didn't either.

Her tits fell to the sides, but still swelled quite nicely. She had a thick but neatly trimmed triangle of dark hair between her open legs. From his position, he couldn't see much through the tangle.

"Nice" she said, seeing the tent in his pants. "I've been wondering too, you know."

He grinned. He suddenly felt happy, carefree. There was no tension to deal with, there was just an offer. A straightforward agreement, plain and open, without all the maneuvering and back and forth testing each other's intent.

He knew the feeling wouldn't last, but he meant to enjoy it as long as he could. He shoved his pants down all at once and stood in his full glory as he pulled his shirt off.

He stood at her feet, his cock waving as he shifted his balance. She looked up at it. "I think we can dispense with the preliminaries." she said, pulling her legs further apart.

He knelt between her legs and looked down at her. He saw the edges of her outer lips, red and puffy. Between them, he could now see meat flaring out under all that hair, and a dark, damp crevasse begging to be spelunked.

He looked up at her, she was grinning at him, with a twinge of anticipation in her expression. "Yeah, I'm ready. Been looking forward to getting naked out here all day."

Brian laughed. This was pure Beth, right to the point and never shying from things that were simply true, without judgment. He moved his hips forward and grasped his cock to line it up with her. He rubbed the head up and down her slit a few times, then pushed against her opening.

He leaned forward so his weight was on his hands to the sides of her chest, letting the momentum push him inside her, balls deep.

Beth groaned. "Oh yeah, that's what I needed. Damn."

He hovered his face over hers and pulled his hips back, then thrust forward again. She looked up at him, smiling between expressions of pure satisfaction. A few more strokes and he set up a rhythm that seemed to work for her as well as it was working for him.

He could see how well it was working on her face. Her eyes kept closing as he pumped, then reopening to look into his. Her mouth went from slackly gaping to clenched jaw. He leaned further down to put his weight on his elbows, letting his hands have just enough freedom to maul her tits. It brought their faces closer together.

"Hiya, Beth!" Brian said without breaking stride.

"Hiya, Brian!" Beth replied between gasps, clenching on his cock as he slid it in and out of her sopping pussy.

"This won't affect our friendship, will it?" Brian asked.

"Why would it?" Beth paused to suck in another deep breath and let it out in a low moan. "I mean, biology is just applied physics, right?"

"Right", Brian agreed, moving faster in her now. He could feel his heat rising quickly, and from the looks of it, hers was too.

"We have a problem, right? We both.... ohhhh... we both need to cum. Keep that up.... oh, yeah, just like that.... for another minute, problem solved, I think."

"I think my problem is going to be solved pretty quickly here." Brian said, his own breath getting shorter.

"I'm right there with you. Just... oh god. Brian, you're pretty good at.... unnhhhh."

He'd pressed forward to push her knees back and roll her hips up. It let him go a bit deeper and he lengthened his thrusts while still managing to speed up the pace. Beth was clearly approaching the summit now, and he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out.

"Don't.... ggggg.... pulling... oh, god, I'm gonna cum..." her face screwed up, but she blurted out in one fast sentence, "don't even think of pulling out."

"Hadn't planned to" Brian said through clenched jaw. He was trying to last another few seconds, but it was futile. He straightened his arms to push his back up as far as possible and used the leverage for one last heroic effort.

He felt his cock swell and it was enough to push her over the edge. She didn't scream, she just made a series of low growls deep in her throat. Her back arched and her chest thrust out while he pushed everything he had into her.

After, they lay on their backs side by side, looking up at the blue sky through the trees.

"Still friends?" Beth asked.

"Absolutely." Brian agreed and held his fist out. She bumped it, laughing.

"Good. I should have thought of this sooner."

"What, you mean with me?"

"No... well, yeah, now that you mention it. I mean, getting the real thing. Turns out it is a lot better than toys."

Brian turned his head to look at her. "You mean...?"

"Yeah, first time. It was a lot better than I expected."

"Jeez, Beth, you should have said something."

"Why, so you could be self-conscious about every step? Try to make it perfect? Nah, it was better this way."

"I'm glad it was good." He thought back to what Abby had said. It didn't always have to be a fairy tale.

"Wanna do it again?" she asked playfully.

"Now?"

"Next blue moon."

"OK. Next blue moon."

"Rumor has it you give pretty good head." she said.

"You know how rumors are." Brian said, glad to hear it, but not really believing it. Still, some of the girls he'd been with seemed to enjoy his unsophisticated efforts.

"I know there's usually at least some kernel of truth to them. And hell, half of it is just being willing to try."

Brian didn't respond.

"I wonder what sucking dick is like." Beth said, "Next blue moon, maybe we can take our time."

"Maybe" Brian said, his tone less than enthusiastic. He wasn't as eager for his next blowjob as any sane, rational man would be.

"Sensitive subject?" Beth asked, as perceptive as always.

"Kinda" he said, not offering any more. "Let's just enjoy the sunshine and fresh air."

"Cool." Beth said. "It is a nice day, isn't it?"

"It turned out nicer than I thought." he looked to the side again.

Beth was smiling at him, her chest rising and falling slowly with her breath. "Yeah. And I don't even have to recharge the batteries."

They laughed, and lay naked in the sun, soaking up the warmth, feeling the soft breeze, and not worrying about filling any awkward silences. Brian felt at peace for the first time all week.