Across the Rooftops Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's almost an hour since... feels a little aching but, yeah my interest is back!" He stroked himself a little and then reached and held Ewan's erection. "It's like you've got a bone inside, Ewan. You're really hard!" He squeezed and then pulled back the long foreskin. "Right, here goes, cocksucking - all the way, err, given the lack of naked sleeping girls to come over!"

Ewan lay down and Ed moved into position. Once more Ed's mouth approached Ewan's erection and his lips slid over the head. He was crouching near Ewan's head, clearly wishing to have Ewan's curve in the right position to slip down his throat. In that position Ewan could reach and hold his friend's hanging penis. It was nicely firm, warm beneath his fingers but dry. He slid his fingers up and down fondling it as it hung there, but there was a lack of lubrication or foreskin to really wank it. His own cock was anything but dry. Ed was making rather a slurping noise as his lips slid up and down Ewan's shaft. He was very much acting the part of the vagina, seeing how much he could absorb and with every intention of stimulating Ewan all the way.

Despite being an amateur or inexperienced cock sucker, Ed was doing really well. He had the advantage over the girls of knowing what a penis felt like from the receiving end and what was really good to feel.

If Ewan closed his eyes he could readily imagine Xylophia or one of the black girls at work - only the hard cock in his hand rather gave the game away about who was sucking him. Of course, it could be Xylophia sucking him whilst he played with Ed's cock! It was a thought. Nice to imagine engaging in sex with them both together. Nice to imagine him putting Ed's cock in Xylophia's vagina. Yes, that would be a rather fun thing to do. Nice to watch sexual intercourse but rather exciting to be able to 'assist' the parties and actually do the 'mating,' really placing another man's cock in the woman and, perhaps, his own later...

The thought very nice - too nice really, "Ed, I'm, you know... here it comes...uff!" Lovely to feel his balls rising, trying to hold off the moment, feeling Ed's tongue really stroking, an almost unbearable stimulation of his glans and then - release! Spurt, spurt, spurt as he rubbed rather hard on the cock in his hand. Perhaps it was the earlier stimulation and period of abstinence whilst swimming, perhaps it was just that Ed did the job rather well but it was a 'cracker' of an orgasm.

Blinking, Ewan opened his eyes. His friend was rising from his cock, semen dripping from his mouth. Nothing like as good an image as Xylophia or one of the black girls rising in the same way! The feeling had been first rate. The sight of Ed rising from his cock less so.

Ewan watched as he dribbled some cum into the palm of his hand, remarkable to know that it was his own cum, and then swallowed what remained. The experiment to see what it was like for a woman complete. He looked at Ewan and smiled, "tastes just like mine!"

"Feel all right?"

"Yeah, big as you said and when you started cumming... hey, even for me a surprise and it's not as if I don't know about ejaculations. Nice? Certainly nice to feel your pleasure in a very obvious way! Mmmm, yeah, interesting." He pulled his cock from Ewan's hand and stood. Standing over Ewan he applied Ewan's semen, smearing the recently ejaculated cum he had let drop from his mouth over it. "See, Ewan, said it would make good lube!" His fingers stroked, using forefinger and thumb in a circle to lightly push his glans through. Ewan watched the erection and moving fingers silhouetted against the blue, blue sky. The creamy semen made it look like Ed had already come. It made a slightly sticky, sucking noise.

"Can't quite imagine you as one of those sleeping girls, Ewan! I do like the idea, you know, of creeping from the sea and wanking over them and then going away again without them even knowing."

Ewan stood and they walked together down to the water, Ed gently wanking whilst Ewan's penis slowly subsided. "Yeah, I'm glad I did that. Glad we did that. I always wondered. But, you know whilst you sucked my cock really well..." He smiled, "Hey, Ewan, if I may say so, you're a first-rate cocksucker! But visually having a woman do the deed is so much better - sorry! Now borrowing your foreskin is a different matter. I like that and visually it's stunning. The long cock with the balls either end. Xylophia has a thing about balls. She's just going to love seeing it - the long penis with no end!"

"Do you want to borrow it now. Ed? I expect you'll find it'll stretch over you the more given there's going to be very little within the mobile skin for, well perhaps almost an hour." Ewan bounced his floppy penis up and down in the palm of his hand. The foreskin was long and tapering. There was a slight slapping sound above the gentle roll of the wavelets on the beach. There was no reaction from his penis.

"Nice choices! Should I just come with your nice slippery lube - it does work well, see - or... do you think your penis'll slide over given there is no, err, support from your end. The respective diameters are all wrong!"

"I think so." Ewan lifted his penis and turned to Ed. When they were both erect the process was to pull back the foreskin, push the knobs together and then roll it back and onto Ed's knob as if it was just a continuation of Ewan's own. Being flaccid the process was necessarily different, more a matter of pulling open the tube of flesh and trying to insert Ed's erection. It was not just a two-handed job - there were four hand at work! Once the knob was half way within the foreskin the whole process became easier - a bit like rolling a condom onto Ed! As Ewan had foreseen, there was even more room for Ed than when he was erect. His soft penis was easily pushed back almost into his body and the great proportion of his mobile penile skin slid over Ed's knob and down his erection. It slid very, very easily. There was cum within the foreskin and cum on Ed's penis - all very slippery.

"You can see the shape of my knob inside your skin, Ewan, just like I can see yours when erect and you are covered. And it's so warm and comfortable - like a vagina!" His hand grasped and he moved the foreskin up and down. Not enough to slide it from him, indeed not very much at all, moving it perhaps an inch forwards and backwards.

"Is that OK, Ewan?"

"Yes, I'm a bit sensitive still and can certainly feel your knob rubbing on mine but I can take it! Good for you?"

"Mmmm! You bet. Wish I had a foreskin, so soft. It's so nice borrowing yours! May I cum in it? There's so much of it. Fuck, it's half way down my cock."

"Of course, Ed, anytime as I've said though you won't set me off this time!"

Ed wanked away with Ewan's foreskin surrounding his penis. A very strange borrowing.

Even so it was nice feeling the rush of warmth - wet warmth - suddenly against and around his knob. Watching the shared penis Ewan could actually see a pulsing under his foreskin where the ejaculation was happening. Ed's second of the morning. Obviously there would not be so much cum - not as much as had gone into his mouth and been swallowed.

Ed was shaking his head, "So nice, so nice. Love your foreskin, Ewan. I could kiss it! Well, hey, I have sucked on it!"

The men stood together, close together on the sand, still joined by their penises. "You know, Ewan, our penises have got so close, wouldn't it be nice if we could really share a woman, our cocks rubbing together all slippery as we swopped over who was in her vagina or perhaps, fuck her at the same time, one in her bottom, one in her vagina, feeling each other between the thing walls - sharing the woman - or just spurting at the same time over her breasts."

"One of the black girls?"

"Yeah!"

Ed was softening and pulled away but he held Ewan's foreskin as he did so. His penis slid easily from the long sheath. Ed nipped the end of Ewan's foreskin with his fingers as his penis fell down to hang between his thighs.

"Amazing, Ewan, if I had a piece of ribbon or string I could tie up your foreskin - as you've said - and there inside would be my ejaculation, and some of yours. You'd be walking around with it inside your body, presumably keeping it all fresh, warm and safe - fertile, I suppose, for hours just as if deposited inside a woman. You could erect, undo the ribbon and penetrate an unprotected woman and fertilise her with my sperm and I'd really have had nothing to do with it!"

Instead he let go and Ewan began to drip, drip, drip into the water out of the long tube of his foreskin. It was just like a hands free ejaculation whilst completely flaccid - drip, drip, drip of creamy semen - and it was not even Ewan's own! The two men watched: it was rather intriguing.

They swam back and collected their clothes before making the fairly long journey back to the car. As they neared it, Ewan commented that it was a shame they were not just arriving at the sea rather than the car as he could do with a cooling dip.

"Yeah, all a bit pointless carrying the clothes, wasn't it," said Ed, "we could have left them behind. Perhaps we should do that another time. Well, it's been fun playing Tom Sawyer. Loved the naked exploring."

"We shall have to do it again."

It was obvious they would.

They enjoyed their lunch at the taverna. A long leisurely lunch of meze, afelia and melon. They did indeed bother to dress for that.