After School Delight Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought she was in love with you," I told her. "I thought you had come back to take her from me."

"Ha! I wish," she laughed. I turned to face Angie who was looking decidedly bashful. "I want her to love me, Alysia went on, but there is no doubt she is your girl," she smiled. "She is devoted. You are very lucky to have her."

"But..." Ges began, "I thought you were my girl now," she said, sulkily.

"Can't she be both of yours?" Alysia asked her.

Ges smiled. "OK," she agreed. In her simple minded way she was happy with that.

"Shall we go and find some real honey?" I suggested.

Ges' face lit up. "OK," she nodded, taking my hand and pulling me away from the bed. I turned back to look at Angie and Alysia huddling together as Ges dragged me from the room.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," I called back as we disappeared through the doorway.

"That gives us plenty of scope," I heard Angie's voice call back, as Alysia's laughter faded in the distance.

Downstairs in the kitchen, Ges and I quickly found a small carton of clear honey.

"This is the stuff you wanted," I told her.

She smiled, nodding. "Can we try it out?" she asked.

"Come on upstairs then," I replied.

"No! Here," she said, giggling.

"Don't you ever think of anything apart from sex?" I asked.

She looked at me thoughtfully, considering the idea, then shook her head. "Not really," she told me, looking serious.

I laughed. "You are quite insatiable you know."

"What does that mean?"

"It means, my love," I told her, moving forward to stroke her cheek, "that you can never be satisfied."

"Oh. OK," she nodded, in clear and honest agreement.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, long and deep. "Try the honey with me?" she asked. "Now. Please?"

I looked at her, cocking my head to one side slightly. "You want to try it on me, or me try it on you?" I asked.

She didn't answer. She just turned her back to the dining table, sat on the edge and laid back, raising her feet to rest her heels on the corners of the table. She really was a beautiful girl, and spread out like that she was simply irresistible.

"OK. You first then."

She raised her head slightly and peered toward me, down across her delectable naked body, smiling as I slowly unscrewed the cap from the bottle, inverting it above her creamy pink, shaven mound. She moaned softly, cupping her ample breasts in her hands as I allowed a thin stream of liquid honey to trickle onto the tops of her parted thighs, and all over her open pussy slit.

She laughed, licking her lips, then reaching down to intercept the trail of sticky fluid, gathering it in her hands before smearing it all over her exposed crotch, then up over her tummy and all over her breasts, laughing like a naughty little child all the time.

"Eat me Macey," she demanded.

I dipped my head down between her thighs and began to lap the sweet, sticky honey from her naked flesh, peering up as she continued to tweak her own nipples and smother more honey all over her upper body. I had never imagined sex could be so much fun with her, and she seemed so grateful. Soon she was humping against my tongue and gasping, and it was as much as I could manage to keep her from wasting the moment.

"Don't come yet baby," I told her. "Make it last."

Too late.

She began crying out, gripping my head around the ears with her sticky hands and pressing my mouth down against her crotch, screaming with pleasure as she came with a shudder.

As she calmed, I continued to lick the sweet sticky honey from her, all around the tops of her thighs, up around her crotch, up over the beautiful flat tummy and the hips, ever upward until I had devoured every last drop of sweet nectar from her wonderful full breasts. She just moaned in peaceful delight, savouring the sensation.

By the time I reached her mouth I was up on the table on top of her.

She smiled. "Again?" she asked.

I shook my head and laughed. "You reallyare insatiable."

"Uh Huh," she agreed, nodding. She kissed me again, long and slow, then asked, "Do you love me now?"

There was a sort of pleading in her eyes, and I felt so sympathetic toward her. All she wanted was to be loved.

"Yes baby," I told her. "I think I do." She grinned. "But," I added, "it has to be our secret. You can't tell anyone else," I warned.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because I'm also in love with your sister, and I don't want to cause problems between you."

She seemed to understand, and nodded her agreement. "What do you think they're doing, up there?" she asked.

I smiled. "I would imagine your sister has been doing much the same with Alysia as I have been doing with you," I smiled.

"They don't have any honey," she reasoned, looking puzzled.

"No, but they do have chocolate sauce," I told her, giggling.

"No! That's mine!" she frowned, objecting. She was about to get up when I stopped her.

"You can't have everything," I laughed.

"OK," she agreed. "Aren't you jealous?" she asked.

"Of what?"

"Angie and her together," she explained.

"Are you jealous of me loving Angie?" I countered.

"A little bit," she admitted.

"Don't be," I smiled. "I love you both the same," I said, and kissed her. "But we need to be getting back. They'll wonder where we've got to."

As we climbed off the table I realised that we were both still quite sticky. "Do you think we ought to have a shower first?" I suggested.

She grinned and nodded, so it was about ten or fifteen minutes later, after another beautiful orgasm in the shower, that the pair of us approached the doorway to Jenny's bedroom, both quite naked, but clean and fresh once more. Our hair was down by now and looking decidedly straggly around our shoulders. Despite that, Ges looked a picture of nubile beauty.

"Shhh," I cautioned her. "Try not to disturb them. I want to see what they're up to."

We opened the door silently, to be greeted by Alysia's soft high-pitched trill. "Oh baby, I have missed you so much," came her breathed moans of delight. "I have known so many lovers but you were always the best. Kiss me baby. Kiss me there. Oh yes. Oh baby. Oh yes. The way you do that thing with your tongue, it feels beautiful. Oh. Oh. Nobody else does this like you my love. Oh my God, yes baby. Yes!" she cried.

We peeped in to find them much the same as we had left them, except Alysia's feet were now high in the air and Angie was crouched between her thighs, lapping at her for all she was worth.

"Go lower for me baby," Alysia moaned. "Push my legs high. Go right down there for me."

"No," Angie objected.

"Oh please baby. I want to feel your greedy little tongue in my bottice."

"No," she insisted, with a laugh. "That's disgusting."

"I'll do it," Ges called out.

"Oh no," I groaned. "I asked you not to disturb them," I told her, as Angie whirled around, horrified.

"It is OK," Alysia smiled. "Come baby," she beckoned to Ges.

Ges ran forward and fell to her knees beside Angie, almost pushing her older sister out of the way.

"Oh yes!" Alysia called out, as Ges' eager mouth closed on her. "Oh yes baby. That feels so good," she cried.

Angie stood and turned toward me, smiling. Her naked body looked quite perfect in the half light, and she had that beautiful inviting smile on her face. She extended her arms to me and I couldn't resist her. I walked forward and allowed her to enfold me, delighting in the warmth of her bare flesh against mine.

"Oh! Oh my God," came Alysia's cries as Ges became more involved in the task at hand. "Oh, younaughty little girl," she trilled.

"You'd better wash your mouth after that, or you won't be kissing me again." I warned her.

"Come on," Angie said softly. "I can't watch this. Alysia can be quite filthy when she gets going," she laughed. "Let's go to my woom," she smiled.

We spent some time in there, just cuddling and touching, enjoying our own private intimacy and laughing together as we listened to the shouted squeals of delight from Ges'big present, as the birthday girl gave her everything she wanted and so much more besides.

"I'm hungry," I said at last, after the sounds from the room next door had faded to insignificance.

Angie laughed. "OK. Maybe we had better go and see if one of them has killed the other."

"Imagine that?" I laughed. "To die from too much sex."

Angie giggled. "Knowing Ges," she replied, "that's pwobably the way she will eventually go."

This time it was Angie and I who opened the door silently to peep in. They were lying together asleep, their arms around each other.

"Wakey wakey," Angie called. "Come and get some food. We're starving."

Alysia raised her head and nodded, sleepily, heaving Ges up into her arms and kissing the drowsy girl.

"You want to eat something?" she asked.

"Again?" Ges queried.

"No, silly. Some food," she laughed.

"Oh. OK," Ges agreed, and the pair heaved themselves up from the bed and followed us downstairs.

It seemed odd, the four of us sitting naked around the kitchen table like that, in the half light of the evening, but we gathered an assortment of leftovers from the party and feasted on vol-au-vents, sausage rolls, picnic sandwiches, and cake and jelly (jello), along with a veritable plethora of other goodies.

"Eyuch. Why is this table sticky?" Alysia asked. Ges just looked at me and laughed.

"What?" Angie asked.

"Nothing," I spluttered, trying to stifle a laugh through a mouthful of cocktail sausage and ketchup.

"Oh... I think I know," Angie remarked, smirking at me with a knowing expression.

"So..." Alysia asked me, struggling to make herself understood while chewing on a mixture of ham sandwich and pork pie, "how many lovers have you had?"

"Me?" I asked, surprised at her boldly probing enquiry.

"Mmmm," she nodded. "You!"

"Only these two..." I gestured toward Angie and Ges, "and their mum," I added, after a pause. It was a lie of course. There had been some girls at my previous school, but even Angie didn't know about them.

"No. I mean men," she explained.

I shook my head. "None," I told her, truthfully.

"You never had a man?" she asked, sounding surprised.

"No. Never. My Step-dad came close a couple of times but he never really... you know."

"Oh baby. You do not know what you are missing."

"Their mum has taken me a few times," I offered, in an attempt to appear less inexperienced, "with her toys... and I've done that with Angie, of course."

"Huh," she scoffed. "That is nothing like," she smiled. "Nothing can beat a big hard cock inside you. So hot. Feel so good."

"She's right," Ges agreed. "A big hard cock moving in here," she gripped her lower tummy, "feels so nice," she smiled.

I had all but forgotten how Ges often used tovisit the boys along the road (the lads with the rock band).

"How many lovers have you been with then?" I asked of Alysia, fascinated by her worldly wisdom.

"Hmmm," she mused. "Many girls," she revealed, "but only three men."

"Only three?" I enquired, with a surprised tone, quickly adding "That's three more than me," I laughed. "Who were they?"

She hesitated. "I have two uncles. My papa's brothers. I visit with them every week."

"Every week?" Angie repeated in surprise. How do you manage that without your parents finding out? Or do they already know?"

"Oh No!" she exclaimed. "They cannot know of this. If they find out they will kill me. Really kill me. I know this. And my papa he will kill my uncles. I mean this. He would really kill them. My parents can never learn of this. You cannot say anything. Please? You promise me! All of you!" she insisted.

"Yes. Yes. Of course. We pwomise," Angie replied quickly.

"Of course," I added, with Ges nodding in agreement, her mouth full of sausage.

"Good," she sighed.

"So... you do it with them both?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Both on the same day?" I queried.

"Da! Sometimes both together," she laughed.

"Together?" Angie and I chorused.

She nodded. "They take me both the same time."

"How?" I asked.

She smiled. "One in the front and one in... Here. In bottice," she laughed, pointing to her behind.

I could hardly believe it. Both her uncles, fucking her. Both together. I could barely imagine it.

We were all silent for a moment, until I ventured to ask, "So... how did all this come about?

She looked puzzled.

"How did it start?" Angie said, clarifying for her.

She looked across the room, wistfully. "I have violin lessons, or I used to, every week. One time my mama could not take me, so she ask my uncle Michal to take me for her. He tells her he can do this every week if she want. She say yes, of course, so he take me a few times. One time he stop the car and ask me if I know how to kiss. I remember back to when Angela and I were first friends, but I tell him, 'No'. He say he want to show me, so I let him. We kiss in his car. It is old kind of car, just one wide seat at the front. You know?" We nodded. "Soon I am on his lap, and instead of practice with my fiddle, he has good fiddle with me, she laughed. He makes me feel good. Makes me want for more."

We stared at her in amazement.

"After this we go to my violin teacher and say I will not come no more. But I do not tell my mama. She think I still go... even now. I spend the money on nice things... Pretty clothes. Underwear, for my uncles.

"The next week he take me to his house, and my other uncle Marcel is there. They share the same house. And now they share me, she smiled. Every week they share me."

"I bet it feels so good having two inside you together," Ges said excitedly.

"You bet," Alysia replied. "So good. Better than anything you can think."

She reached for Ges' hand. "You see," she told me, turning to Ges. "Even this pretty one knows it. You must feel it inside you to know how good it is."

She gazed at Ges lovingly, then slipped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to kiss her, and they began to fondle each other again.

It was that moment when I finally decided, I really must find a way to try it with a man. I was still afraid though. Afraid of what a strong man might do to me. After all, I'm such a tiny little thing. If he decided he wanted to hurt me there would be absolutely nothing that I could do. But I was also afraid of what might happen between Angie and I, if she ever found out. Could she accept it? Would she allow it? 'Maybe she might want to join in?' I thought. I hoped, more like.

I wondered how I might feel, watching a man fucking her. Seeing her lying naked on her back, those beautiful firm breasts of hers standing proud, the nipples pointed at the ceiling, wobbling up and down and side to side, jiggling around as her body jerked in involuntary sympathy with a big, strong man drilling her with his enormous shaft of rock-hard meat. I could imagine her cries of delight and pain as he pummelled her tight, wet pussy. I could be watching from the side, while his brother was caressing me, undressing me, his big, rough hands groping my frail little body, mauling me, pinching my nipples and fingering me as the pair of us watched his frantic brother ravishing my perfect young girlfriend, giving her the fucking of her life.

I felt an exciting tingle down below, and I knew I was getting wet just thinking about it. Maybe Alysia's uncles might take us both? Maybe together? I imagined Angie and I, side by side and naked on our backs, holding hands while the two men fucked our tiny brains out.

"That's enough of that at the meal table," Angie joked, looking at Alysia and Ges, and interrupting my thoughts. "Wait 'til you're back in bed," she laughed.

'Maybe I should let my step-dad get a little closer?' I thought. 'Oh, but what if my mam found out? It would destroy the family'. No, I had to find another way.

Maybe I could go to the shopping mall and make eyes at someone? There must be loads of randy old men there who would be only too happy to have a shot at ano-strings affair with a tiny schoolgirl. I see guys like that all the time. I know they're watching me as I'm tripping along, minding my own business. I watch them from the corner of my eye and I know what they're thinking. They'd love to get their hands in my pants. They'd just love to squeeze their big hard cocks into a tight, bald little schoolgirl pussy like mine. I know some of them haven't felt the inside of a tight young pussy for twenty years or more. Some of them never have. I felt sure I could find some middle-aged guy who would jump at the chance of fucking a cute little schoolgirl.

I could do my hair in my usual pigtails and dress up in my favourite tight semi-transparent blouse - the one that shows my caramel coloured nipples - and my red school tie - and no bra. I'd wear my black school jacket over the top, and my short pleated red tartan skirt that almost shows my bum, patent black shoes and white ankle socks. I could find some poor frustrated guy and make eyes at him. When he starts talking to me I could smile, slip off my jacket, and egg him on. I'd unfasten the top few buttons of my blouse to get him going, then ask him if he had a car in the multi-storey. I could offer to go with him and tell him we could get together in the back. I'd tell him I'd take my knickers and top off and sit astride his lap, but of course he'd have to drop his pants right down to his knees, or they might get stained from all my juice running down his thick shaft. I'd tell him not to worry if I cry while he's doing it, because I like to feel I'm being taken advantage of when I'm with a man.

It seemed a bit risky, but it might be better than keeping it in the family.

I thought about it for a while, whilst the others were eating. It was making me tingle so much and I could feel the damp on the bench seat, and I could feel Alysia's eyes on my stiffening nipples. I shut the thought out.

Then an idea came to me. Maybe I should ask Jenny? Get her advice? Yes. That seemed like a good idea. She would know how to help me.

"You seem miles away," Angie commented. "What are you thinking?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing," I lied.

As soon as we had finished eating we cleared the table and put the food away, then back upstairs for more of the same. The rest of the evening went much the same as before, and we spent the time swapping partners in Jenny's room, all taking turns with Ges' new toy (and herbig present).

I can't quite remember who I was with when I fell asleep (someone was down there making me feel rather good), but I know who I was with when I awoke. Ges and I were cuddled together in Jenny's room, and there was no sign of Angie or Alysia. I didn't complain. It would have been cruel to spoil her idea of having me as her lover, and it was certainly no hardship on my part - I was only too happy to be her bed mate.

After having enjoyed about an hour or more of more relaxed intimacy, with Ges looking more and more happy about our newpartnership, we eventually went looking for them. We found them at the breakfast table, tucking in to bacon sandwiches.

"Hey!" I complained. "What about us?"

"What about you?" Angie countered, but in a light hearted, joking way.

"You might have called us," I reasoned.

"We did," she smirked. "We called you all sorts of things," and they both laughed.

I just gave her a pathetic look.

"Well, you're here now. Come and join us," she smiled.

"Sit with me," Alysia suggested, moving aside to make room.

"No," Ges objected. "She's mine now."

I looked at Angie and she gave me a knowing smile. "No rest for you now," she joked, although I think that was probably not far from the truth.

We had breakfast, then went back to Jenny's room for yet more of the same, with Alysia treating all of us to a session with her incredible tongue.