After School Delight Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a look of affirmation on her face as she nodded.

"You didn't," I insisted.

"They didn't, I maintained, my voice more of a whine this time.

"No matter," Alysia laughed, kindly. "Come along my pretty baby girl," she purred softly. "Let me look at you properly.

Angie gripped my arms, just above the elbows, and held my arms out slightly.

"You did saylook, didn't you?" I asked, pointedly.

"Child," she replied, looking down at me. "Just do as you're told and nothing else," she ordered. "Part your feet."

I did as I was told and allowed her fingertips to caress my body, up and down the sides, up under my arms, all over my breasts, down over my tummy, and down between my thighs, her fingers finding places that hitherto only Angie, Jenny and Wendy had explored. Well, maybe Ges too, but I'm not really saying.

"Hey," I complained, feebly, "I hardly know you," I objected.

"Don't worry," she smiled, looking deep into my eyes. "We'll know each other very well before long."

Her fingers traced slowly up and down between my thighs, caressing and tormenting me, until at last she struggled to reach my moist little slit.

"Wider," she demanded. I felt I had to obey.

Even as my knees were parting, her fingers reached up to find the sweet slit between my thighs, wriggling into me so easily that I knew I must be drenched down there.

"Mmmm... Juicy," she smirked. "I can't wait to taste you," she told me, "but first... let me have a look from behind. Turn around," she ordered.

Angie released my arms and I voluntarily turned my back on the slender Romanian, like the good little slave I had become, now facing Angie.

"Mmmm... Beautiful," Alysia purred, softly. "The slender, frail frame. The narrow back, tapering to such a tiny waist. I love the way the lower back dips inward, leaving this deep groove down the spine, that draws the eyes to the ripe little bottice, so plump and juicy. And the buttocks. Oh, the buttocks. See how they cling together, hiding... well... goodness knows what," she exclaimed, in a knowing tone.

She dropped to her knees.

"Are you going to lick her bum?" Ges queried, looking excited.

"Why?" she half laughed. "Do you want to watch?"

"Oooh. Can I?" Ges asked.

"Get down here with me then," the slender blonde told her.

Ges didn't need any second bidding. She fell to her knees beside Alysia, and as the Romanian girl slipped an arm around her waist, she told Ges, "Do as I do."

"Oh no," I moaned, as Angie gripped my wrists, holding my arms at my sides.

Alysia gripped one firm buttock with her free hand, and seconds later Ges must have done the same.

"Now... squeeze," Alysia laughed.

I could feel the cheeks of my backside being eased apart, their thumbs close to my anus, as I felt their warm breath on my lower back.

"Angie," I pleaded. "Angie, make them stop? Please?"

Angie just smiled at me and shook her head as she released my wrists and began caressing my tiny breasts, tweaking the nipples in the same way that Alysia had done.

I felt a pair of lips press high against one buttock, then another pair on the other. Then the licking began. Up over my lower back, then down over the cheeks of my bottom. Then they began biting - not hard enough to really hurt, you understand - just enough to torment me.

"Please? Please?" I begged, but my pleas went unheeded. Soon I felt a long, moist tongue exploring between my buttocks, the tip coming dangerously close to it's anticipated target, then another, but much smaller.

I cried out, in a determined tone, "Don't you dare! Either of you, or you'll quickly learn what an Irish uppercut feels like. And I don't care how big you both are, I can make you regret it, believe me."

They didn't actually stop at that point, but they didn't advance any further, much to my relief. Alysia must have released her arm around her partner in crime, because I soon felt their free hands sliding up and down the inside of my parted thighs, the fingertips caressing and the nails raking from my knees up very close to my pussy lips, and all the while the kissing and lapping and biting around my derriere continued.

By now Angie had stopped playing with my nipples. She moved one hand behind my head and pulled me toward her, kissing me in her special way, while the fingers of her other hand traced down over my tummy, down over the tender bald mound, and between my parted thighs. As three fingers stroked all around my moist little slit, two found their way into me, while an inquisitive tongue curled all around me from behind, probing everywhere.

A few times, the attention I was receiving from behind would cease, and once I twisted around briefly to see Alysia and Ges kissing. It was all too brief though, as Angie gripped my head and turned me back to continue lapping at my face, her fingers probing roughly.

I can't remember how long I endured this treatment, but I was torn between being disgusted and enjoying it.

Once or twice I felt the tip of a tongue reach deep into the crevice between my buttocks, and touch the forbidden place. I couldn't be certain who was the guilty party, but I felt sure it must have been Alysia. I couldn't imagine Ges would have wanted to defy me.

When they had finally had enough, I remember saying, "Don't think either of you are going to kiss me after that."

Alysia stood and faced me, pushing Angie aside. "Let me have a taste of your sweet nectar instead then," she said, coaxing me forward. "Geraldine has told me how good your sweet cunny juice tastes."

"I never said that!" Ges objected in her defence.

"It's OK Ges," I told her calmly. "I know how to deal with this one," I smiled.

"Oh," Alysia replied in a challenging tone. "So, you know how to deal with me do you? Well, let me tell you, pretty pigtail. I know what it is that you like."

"Oh? What do I like?" I asked, goading her toward me.

"Hmmm. You like kisses pretty pigtail." She extended her tongue and wiggled it around. I stared at her agog. There was at least three inches of thick, wet tongue wriggling in front of me. "You like kisses all over your sweet young body," she smiled.

I gulped.

"Ha!" she laughed. "The little girl want this, yes?"

I couldn't reply.

"Come girls," she said to Angie and Ges, "let us give this cute little girlie what she want."

They took my hands and guided me backwards to the bed, sitting me on the edge where Alysia had been, and they laid me back, each taking their place beside me. I didn't resist in the slightest. Alysia climbed up on top of me, kissing me as the sisters held me down. I didn't struggle, at least, not until she put her lips close to my ear and whispered so that the other two couldn't hear.

"After this, I want to watch Geraldine fuck you up the bottice with her new toy." She laughed. "We will tie you face down across this lovely big bed and hold you still. I want to see the look on your face while she give it to you."

She moved back and smiled at me lustfully, groping and licking at my naked body as she worked her way downward, licking all over my pert little breasts, pinching my nipples between her lips and biting gently at them, down over my flat tummy, wriggling her long tongue into my navel and all around my tummy, biting my hips, then down again, lower, lower, until she was looking up at me from between my thighs.

I turned toward Angie, a pleading look in my eyes, hoping that she might say something to allay this insatiable blonde's advances, but Angie probably thought I was only doing it for effect. She smiled and passed a large red plastic tube to Ges as the pair of them laid across my arms, pinning me down.

"Stwawbewy for you sweetie," she told her sister, "and chocolate for me," she added, reaching for a second brown tube.

"Hey. Not fair!" Ges complained. "I want the chocolate."

"You have already had chocolate," Alysia reminded her, with a smirk.

"My turn for chocolate," Angie told her. "You can twy the stwawbewy," she added, pushing the red tube of sauce toward her sister.

"Oh... Alright," Ges conceeded, as she began to unscrew the top.

Alysia gripped my shins, pushing my knees up as the two sisters proceeded to dribble the sticky flavoured sauces all over my tummy and breasts.

"Now we all eat yummy little girl," she smiled wide eyed and lustily, dipping her head down low.

I managed to put my apprehension aside for a moment and closed my eyes, delighting in the first touch of the two sisters' tongues lapping at my body, as they each took a turn, savouring the taste of the sickly sweet sauces. I flinched slightly as I felt Alyssa's tongue begin to trace along the back of my thigh, up the inside and toward my groin.

"Oh no. You wicked girls," I moaned softly as I wriggled around happily between them. "Help. Help," I called, feigning a feeble and unconvincing resistance.

I turned to look at Ges who was lapping and sucking at my body, her eyes closed as her hand moved down between her own thighs to pleasure herself. Angie moaned softly as she suckled on my nipple while stroking Alyssa's hair, the Romanian blonde's expert tongue snaking it's way slowly upward toward my aching vulva.

"Please. Stop this," I whined, my voice low and insincere.

"No baby," Alysia breathed softly. "I cannot stop this. You taste too good," she giggled, lapping right at the very top of my thigh. She popped her head up for a moment. "You look just like a pretty little virgin child," she told me, her laughing eyes sparkling in the evening sunlight as it pierced the fading light in the room.

She lowered her head again, pressing her mouth over my open pussy as her tongue began to enter me.

"Oh God. Oh God," I cried, pushing my groin up to meet her.

"And you taste like a naughty little girl who like to fuck," she laughed.

"But why are you two the only ones with something sweet?" Alysia asked. "Can't I have something?"

"Honey!" Ges cried out. "Let's get the honey!"

"No!" Angie countered. "Here! Use this!" she suggested, passing the chocolate sauce.

"Oooh, yes," Alysia exclaimed. "That is what I want. Chocolate flavour cunt," she laughed, as she inserted the nozzle into my wet little slit, and squeezed a liberal helping into me.

She slapped her open mouth back down on me and eased her tongue gently inside, making me moan aloud in delighted surprise.

"Oooh, yes," she purred. "This pretty chocolate baby likes to fuck. But I think fruit would suit her better. Give me the strawberry stuff," Alysia ordered. "You two! Take her legs. I want her really wide."

She twisted the cap from the sauce bottle and inserted the nozzle into me, injecting the content in until I could feel the cold syrup trickle inside.

"Oh God. Please stop," I begged.

"Now to taste a really sweet little cunt," she laughed, discarding the sauce and closing her mouth over me again.

"Oh baby. So sweet. You have the prettiest, sweetest little cunt I have ever eaten. I want to fuck you until you can't walk," she laughed.

"Been there. Done that," I replied, in trepid anticipation.

"Girls. Get to your posts," Alysia ordered.

Angie and Ges took their places to either side of me, and holding my legs apart, resumed their lapping and sucking and nibbling of my nipples, while Alysia demonstrated just how deep she could reach to recover the sweet flavour from me.

The sensation of all three tongues working on me was way too much to withstand, and soon I was bucking and lurching and crying out as if I were in agony. The crescendo had to be among the best I had ever experienced, and it took me some time to calm down.

"My turn!" Ges cried out, even before I'd had a chance to recover.

Angie and Alysia laughed as she heaved me up, dragging me away from my reclining comfort and plonking herself down in my place.

"OK honey pie," Alysia told her. "Let's see what the birthday girl has to offer... but I think you should take this off first," she smiled, flicking at her plastic appendage playfully.

Oddly, I hadn't noticed, but Ges was still wearing herHot Rod toy. She looked around bashfully, unfastened the side straps and let the inert device fall to the floor.

"Oh no!" I joked, raising my hands to my face and looking horrified. "It's dead!"

Angie and Alysia both saw the joke, but Ges simply stared at me as if I were stupid. "I turned it off, silly!" she rebuked me.

I just smiled at her. "Just come and enjoy a few minutes on the orgasmatron," I told her.

"Why do you call it that?" she asked.

"Always seems to work for me," I smirked.

"Ha! OK," she laughed, settling back and raising her knees, propping her feet on the edge of the bed, as Alysia and I had both done before her.

Within a very few minutes, both Ges and Alysia seemed to be enjoying their second encounter together immensely, and from some of the expressions and sounds that Ges was making, I think it must have been quite an eye opener for her, in more ways than one, despite the fact that I know she was already a very experienced young lady.

"Isn't her tongue beautiful?" Angie whispered to her sister, between laps of strawberry sauce, having given up the chocolate for me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" was all we could get from her in reply, until her gasps and breathing became so intense that we knew it wouldn't be long before it would be someone else's turn on their back.

Ges suddenly reached down to grab Alysia's head, holding the poor girl tight up against her crotch, legs spread wide, while she began to frantically hump against her face.

"Ges! Ges!" I called, interrupting her. She stopped and looked at me, evidently surprised that I would interfere with her pleasure. "Ges baby. You can't treat people like that sweetie," I explained mildly. "Not if you want them to love you," I told her, with a kindly smile.

She looked crestfallen.

"Don't worry baby," I told her. "You can still enjoy yourself. You just need to be kind to people, you know? Otherwise they may not want to be with you," I explained, stroking her hair. "Understand?"

She smiled and nodded.

"OK. Now hurry up and finish. There are others waiting," I laughed.

She looked at me with a sulky pout, then pushed her head back against the bed as Alysia resumed her full attention to the job at hand, plunging her tongue deep and revelling in the sounds emanating from her simple partner.

Before long, Ges too was screaming with pleasure, and it took Angie and I all of our strength to hold her down as she came to orgasm.

A few minutes of panting while she relaxed, getting her breath back, and she softly moaned the words, "I think I like this orgasmatron thing."

"Who's next?" Alysia asked, expectantly, as the laughter died down.

"Well," Angie began, "everyone here has had me already," she told her new guest. I was conscious of the fact that she was avoiding my eyes. I knew the slender Romanian must have been having her fun with my girl while Ges had beenintroducing me to her new toy, but I didn't think she'd be so ingracious as to come out with it so blatantly.

"I am thinking I should go next then," the skinny blonde said. There was a sparkle in her eyes that belied her reluctant tone, and she certainly didn't waste any time in spreading herself out on her back for us.

"Who's first?" she asked.

Angie and I looked at one another, each politely waiting for the other to say something, but the decision had already been taken. Alysia reached her hands out toward Ges, who had immediately fallen to her knees between the skinny thighs of the eager guest.

"Well, itis her birthday," Angie sniggered.

"Come on baby girl. Do for me like I do for you. Make me come," Alysia coaxed.

Ges put her face down between the blonde girl's skinny thighs once more, as Angie and I began to dribble the sweet, sticky sauces over Alysia's flat chest.

"You look different from other girls," Ges observed.

"You mean I have no tits?" she joked.

"No. I mean down here."

"Different? How so?" Alysia asked.

"You have little flaps at the sides," she said.

"Ah... The labia. So would you have too, if you get fucked enough," she replied.

"What are they for?" Ges asked.

"They keep my flavour in," the skinny blonde laughed. "Go ahead. Push your tongue right inside," she said.

Ges dipped her head down and pressed her lips tightly up to the waiting shaven pussy.

"Oh. Oh yes," Alysia breathed. "Ooohh yes. That feels nice. Oh yes. That is so good baby. Come on. Eat me. Eat my sweet honey pot," she moaned.

"Honey," Ges echoed, popping her head up, looking quizzical.

"Ges likes honey," Angie explained.

Up Ges jumped and ran from the room.

"Well, that wasrude," Alysia complained.

"Tell me about it," I laughed.

"Don't wowy," Angie laughed. "She'll be back."

We resumed licking the sauce from her naked top half, while taking turns to keep her stimulated by hand, until the fickle birthday girl returned.

"I - have - it!" came the almost sung announcement from Ges, as she burst back into the room, brandishing a golden coloured, cone shaped plastic bottle.

Without stopping, she fell to her knees again, twisting the bottle top and inverting it, while wrapping an arm around Alysia's waist from beneath, raising the girl's open pussy into the air, ready to receive the sweet filling.

"Oh yes baby," Alysia cried. "Fill me with sweet honey, then you can suck it all out again," she laughed.

As Ges was about to insert the nozzle into our guest, I happened to notice the letters 'COL' printed in red on the side of the bottle.

"Ges! STOP! Please stop Ges. Stop now baby!" I shouted to her.

She looked at me with a mixture of fear and puzzlement.

"I'm sorry baby," I told her, "but, can you let me have a look at that bottle please?"

She handed it to me.

"Ges baby. What do you think this is?"

"Honey?" she replied, sounding unsure.

I shook my head. "No baby. This isn't honey. Look at the label. See this? This says 'Coleman's English Mustard'. I'm sorry but can't use this my love. Sorry," I told her.

She looked as if she was about to cry. By now, Angie and Alysia were huddled up together looking quite shocked.

"Don't be upset baby," I told her. "It was an easy mistake to make. It does look like a honey bottle."

"What is mustard?" she asked.

I smiled. "Put a tiny bit on your finger and have a taste. Just a tiny bit," I repeated as she squeezed some out.

She tasted it and her face immediately screwed up. "Eeyuck," she cried.

"It's hot isn't it," I told her. She nodded, still pulling faces. "Imagine what that would feel like inside you?"

"Would it hurt?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes baby. It would hurt. Lots! Poor Alysia would be hopping around and screaming." Ges laughed. She thought the idea was funny, but I looked at her, stony faced, shaking my head.

The smile fell from her face. "But Mama said I can do anything I want," she reasoned.

"She also said, As long as no-one gets hurt," I reminded her. "You wouldn't want to hurt your pretty guest would you?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Sorry," she said.

"It's OK baby. No harm done, but maybe we'd better be careful from now on? Hmmm?"

"OK," she agreed.

"You stopped her," Alysia said to me, sounding surprised.

"Of course," I replied.

"Why did you do that?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled.

"I was being mean to you, but you saved me. I could have been hurt."

"Of course I stopped her from hurting you," I agreed. "Wouldn't you? She didn't mean any harm, after all," I reasoned.

She sighed. "No wonder she loves you," she said softly.

"Who? Ges?"

"No silly. Angela!"

"Angela loves me? Did she say that?"

"She didn't have to. I can tell," the girl smiled.