After School Delight Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early evening when Jenny and Polina finally returned.

By that time we had all but exhausted every deviation that we could contrive, and were slouching in the lounge in dressing gowns, watching naughtyanime movies. We heard the door open and immediately popped the video from the machine, although there was hardly any point in being discreet about it - after all, we had been given license to do just about anything we wanted, and had followed our remit to the letter.

"Well. This is a surprise," Jenny commented. "What's wrong? Worn each other out have you?" she laughed.

"Something like that," Angie replied.

"We just felt like watching some TV," I told her.

"For a change?" Jenny suggested, a wry smile on her face.

"We were watching a movie," Ges told her.

"Well, don't let us stop you," she smiled. "Maybe we could join you?"

"Yes. I would like that," Polina agreed.

"Oh," Jenny exclaimed, "but that means there won't be much room on the sofa. No problem. I have an idea," she suggested. "Why don't I take Alysia upstairs. I think I'd like to have a quiet little talk with her anyway."

Angie gave me a pathetic look, as if to say, 'Yes, and I know exactly what you want to talk about'.

"Would you like to come too Angela?" she added. Angie hesitated, but Jenny insisted with, "Come along now Angela. Do as Mama asks."

Angie's previous expression changed to a smile - that same look that she gave me when she and Ges had escorted Ges' two party guests up there and left me alone with their mother. There was little doubt in my mind what was on the agenda for Alysia. 'Well, we've all been through it', I thought, smiling to myself.

I turned to look at Polina who was studying me quizzically. There appeared to be some sort of wicked interest in her eyes. "Hello again Macey," came her slightly belated greeting, as soon as the other three were comfortably out of sight.

'Again?' I thought, as I cautiously replied, "Hello."

"Do you not remember me?" she asked.

"Of course. I met you yesterday, when you brought Alysia to Geraldine's party," I told her, congratulating myself that I had remembered to use Ges' proper name.

"Do you not remember..." she paused, studying me, "anything else?"

"Should I?" I asked. I was puzzled. I knew she was a cleaner at the school, but she appeared to know me better. Maybe intimately? Perhaps she believed there may have been something more between us?

She hesitated before replying, "No. Not really," she smiled.

"I know you... from your school," she said, "Do you remember now?"

I smiled. "Of course. And I know you too. You clean there, don't you."

"Da," she smiled and nodded. Her composure shifting slightly. "You look prettier with your hair in plaits," she commented.

"And you like to watch the girls at school, don't you," I added, not really accusing her of anything, but quite pointedly.

"I like to see young people enjoy their time together," she agreed. It sounded like an excuse.

"Me too," I told her, raising my eyebrows suggestively. She looked slightly embarrassed. "Don't worry. We all like to enjoy ourselves here," I smiled.

"I am sure," she affirmed. "Your mother has told me this."

"Not my mother," I corrected her. "Jenny is Geraldine and Angela's mother. I'm just a visitor."

She hesitated. "And a very pretty one, too," she smiled, licking her lips suggestively.

"So..." she said, changing the subject, "I wonder... what can we do to pass some time?"

"I thought you wanted to watch a movie?" I asked her, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Hmmm, maybe," she replied, sitting down between Ges and I, and pulling me close. "Maybe," she breathed, her lips close to mine. "Maybe not."

Her breath smelled of Gin as she allowed her lips to touch mine very gently and I closed my eyes, but she turned her head toward Ges and looked deep into her eyes. "Do you want to watch movie?" she asked.

"No," Ges replied, smiling.

"What you like doing then? It is your birthday, so you can choose."

"Yesterday," I corrected her, but she ignored me. Ges just grinned one of those silly grins of hers.

Now that Polina knew we were both up for grabs, she kissed Ges softly and I watched the simple girl melt into the Romanian woman's arms. She slipped one hand inside Ges' gown as I stood watching, and her hand slid upward to fondle one ample breast.

Ges moaned softly as the kiss progressed in intensity, Polina's hand slowly moving down to Ges' groin. The birthday girl's knees parted instinctively, and she gasped as Polina's hand explored beneath her.

I moved aside to get a better view as Polina shuffled back slightly, guiding her passive partner to lean back over the chair arm. She looked up at me, smiling as she opened Ges' gown, not even mildly concerned that I was there to witness every move. She leaned over the girl, kissing the ripe nubile body as Ges accepted her advances willingly.

"Aren't you married?" I asked, curious of her sexual persuasion, as she crouched to kiss the bare exposed tummy.

"Of course," she replied.

"Yet, you like girls?" I queried, looking surprised. "Why would you marry if you prefer girls?"

"Not prefer. But still like," she smiled. "Anyways, not everyone can choose what happens in life," she told me, turning to look me in the eye, then eagerly turning back to her naked quail. Now her kisses were low on Ges' tummy.

"Show me your tongue," Ges asked as she raised her head.

Polina extended her tongue as far as she could, and wiggled it around. I don't know why I was surprised, but it was easily as long as Alysia's, if not longer.

Ges smiled. "Do you like me?" she asked.

"Very much," Polina nodded.

"Good," Ges replied, raising her arms above her head and stretching back over the arm of the chair. "Let me kiss you," she said to me as she raised and parted her knees for Polina.

I bent over to kiss her lips and she laughed. "Not there, silly. Open for me."

I realised what she meant and parted my knees above her, still facing the pair of them, while lowering my open crotch to Ges' eager lips, and all at once she was enjoying Polina's tongue and my pussy, both at the same time.

"You taste sweet," the Romanian exclaimed. "Like sugar," she added.

"It's honey," I told her.

Polina gasped. "Oh, you naughty girls," she smiled, and thrust her tongue deep into Ges, making the girl buck and heave, plunging her own tongue deeper into me in retaliation.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" I moaned as Ges arms reached up to grip my hips, pulling me down onto her greedy mouth as she lapped all around my crotch and began to reach inside me.

"Shouldn't we go up to your room Ges?" I gasped. "I'd like to get comfortable with you."

"No!" Came a voice from the doorway. Polina and I looked around in surprise, with poor Ges still sprawled out between us. It was Angie.

"Hello Polina," she said. "Why don't you come to my woom," she asked softly, with an inviting smile.

She stood there quite naked, and I saw the look in Polina's eyes as they opened wider and a broad smile spread across her face. Immediately I thought, 'I need to be wary of this one'.

"I know you too," the Romanian woman said softly. "You are the pretty Angela." Angie smiled, blushing. "I always have liked you," she told Angie.

Angie was about to speak when Ges called out, "Hey! I haven't finished yet."

"You're never finished," Angie laughed, quite unkindly I felt.

"Don't worry baby," I told her, crouching down to kiss her, the flavour of my body still on her lips. "We can finish upstairs."

"OK," she smiled, getting up from the sofa.

I could never get over the way Ges' mood would flip from one extreme to another, but once again she was perfectly happy.

As Angie took Polina by the hand and led the way, I took Ges', and we followed them up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs, we could hear the unmistakable sounds of Jenny's and Alysia's voices coming from within the first room - Jenny's room.

[Alysia] Angela tells me she knows of some virgin girls.

[Jenny] That's what she told me too. There are three of them... from what she tells me. A pretty little blonde girl with beautiful golden locks, and two cute little twin brunettes.

[Alysia] They sound lovely.

[Jenny] Don't they just. I can hardly wait to meet them, (she giggled). I can almost taste those tender little pussies. Mmmm. And if you're a good girl for Mama tonight, maybe I'll let you pop their sweet little cherries for them.

There was a short silence, probably while Jenny and Alysia were kissing, then...

[Jenny] Have you ever tasted a fresh little virgin?

[Alysia] A couple of times.

There was another short silence as I looked across to Angie, who avoided my eyes. Polina seemed oblivious to the sounds of the lucid conversation.

"Be a good little girl for Mama now, pretty baby. Lie down there for me," came Jenny's voice again. "That's right. Now spread your legs for Mama, like a good little girlie. Oh, you pretty little thing, (she laughed softly). I'm going to give you a fucking you'll never forget."

Very soon there were noises of intense lust-fuelled activity - the frantic cries of Alysia's sexual trauma evident in her "Ugh, Ugh, Ugh," sounds, along with a deeper, sinfully wicked laughter.

We could clearly hear Jenny's voice, encouraging her with, "That's right child. Be a good little girl for Mama. Ooohh I just love these cute little tittes." then Alysia's voice crying out with, "Aaahh, Nooo! Aaahh, Owww, Stop. Please! It hurts" and Jenny laughing, "That's right pretty baby. I want you to cry for Mama while I fuck you. Ready? Here it comes," followed by more gasps and cries from Alysia, until her voice steadied back to a regular series of "Ugh, Ugh, Ugh," sounds.

"You like this, don't you, Slut!" we could hear Jenny telling her.

There was a pause, then "You have... Ugh... done this... Ugh... before?" Alysia voice groaned.

"Uh huh," Jenny's voice replied.

"Many... Ugh... times?" Alysia asked.

"Hundreds of times," Jenny replied, laughing.

"Ugh... How many... Ugh... girls?"

"I've lost count. Scores," Jenny laughed. "You're my third this weekend."

"And... Ugh... the girls... Ugh... downstairs?" Alysia enquired.

"Yes. All of them, but not this time."

"And... Ugh... my mother?"

"Not yet sweet tits, but it won't be long. I know she's just aching for this. Anyway, it's your turn now you pretty little slut. Just be quiet. You're my little fuck toy now, and I'm going to fuck you all night long. I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk," she laughed.

Ges simply laughed, while Angie and I exchanged embarrassed looks to one another, concerned that Alysia's mother should be with us to witness this, but Polina seemed unperturbed, apparently ignoring the sounds completely. It was as if she could hear nothing. She was busy fingering Angie and lapping at her exquisite body.

Angie shrugged and gave me one of her pathetic looks. I sighed. It wouldn't take an Einstein to work out what had happened. At some point while they were out, Jenny had almost certainly used herhypnotic charm on Polina, probably telling the woman something like, 'If you let me do what I want with your daughter, you can have your fun with my girls, but you won't know anything about it'.

"Bound?" I asked of Angie.

"Spwead-eagle I would expect," she replied.

[Jenny] Don't tell me you haven't done this before.

[Alysia] Of course... I have. (she laughs).

[Jenny] Who was your first?

[Alysia] Promise... Ugh... you won't be... Ugh... angry?

[Jenny] (she laughs) OK. I'll try.

[Alysia] It was... Ugh... Angela's dad.

[Jenny] Huh! That figures.

[Alysia] You are... not angry?

[Jenny] I'm not surprised. I guessed that... may have been... why you stopped... coming to see... Angela.

[Alysia] You knew... of this?

[Jenny] I guessed. We often had some... fun with Angela's little... friends.

[Alysia] Together?

[Jenny] Usually.

[Alysia] How did... you not do... Ugh... this with... me?

[Jenny] I don't know. Maybe he wanted... you for himself? You were older... than the others. More sexy.

[Alysia] Angela was... Ugh... very upset. He said... Ugh... I must... not see... Ugh... her again.

[Jenny] Yes. He was a... selfish bastard like... that.

There was another long silence while we three girls looked, open mouthed, at one another. Polina was still oblivious to it all, happily using the time to fondle and molest the three of us as we listened to the story unfold.

[Alysia] Why... did he... leave? If you... all did this... Ugh... together... why would... Ugh... he leave?

[Jenny] I threw... him out.

[Alysia] Why?

[Jenny] He overstepped... the mark.

There was a short pause.

[Alysia] I do not... Ugh... understand. What is this...mark?

[Jenny] He went... too far.

Another pause. Perhaps Alysia looked puzzled?

[Jenny] He did... something that is... forbidden.

[Alysia] What thing?

Another pause.

[Jenny] He fucked his... own daughters.

There was a long silence. I simply couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jenny seemed to think it was OK for both parents to take everyone else's girls to have their fun with, but it wasn't OK for their dad to do it with his own girls, yet apparently Jenny had no qualms about doing the exact same thing with both of them herself.

I just stared at Angie, completely stunned. She just shrugged again. It was as if she had read my mind. "Yet she goes berserk if you use our nicknames," she sighed, giving me a pathetic look..

Very soon, more impained cries emanated from the room, with Alysia's voice calling out, "No! Please! Not that one! No. I cannot. It is too big. Aghhh... It is hurting me."

"Of course it hurts. That's why I'm doing it," Jenny laughed, "but you like it, don't you, you little slut. Just shut up and enjoy it."

Obviously, Jenny was already in the process ofintroducing Alysia to her collection of phallicsoldiers, almost certainly in their usual successive order of magnitude.

"Oh no! Oh please Mama," Alysia cried out in pain, then, "Oh God. Oh no. It is so big inside me. I did not think I can take this."

"But you like it don't you, bitch."

"Yes! Yes! It so hurts, but I love it. Oh yes Mama. Oh yes! Oh my God. Yes!" came Alysia's cries.

Even then, Polina seemed oblivious to the situation, as she was now paying more attention to Ges, cuddling and kissing and groping the girl. And of course, Ges was only too happy to comply.

"Ah well," Angie sighed, shrugging again and walking away.

"But... She's got my present in there!" Ges objected.

"Only one of them," I told her, just to pacify her. "Have you got the other one?"

She held up the strappy harness with the inert appendage still attached, and smiled. I took her hand and we followed Angie and Polina.

Moving along the upper hall, we stopped outside Angie's room where she opened the door, guiding an excited looking Polina inside. I fully expected that Ges and I would follow them in, but Angie stopped in the doorway, her hand raised in a sign to stop us.

"Why don't you go with Ges to her woom?" she suggested softly, turning to face me as she barred the way into her room.

"Can't we come in there with you?" I pleaded.

She shook her head slowly. There was a slight smile on her face. "It's only for tonight," she explained. "Besides, I'm sure Ges would like to have you to herself for a while."

"But... But why?"

"Because..." she paused, "it's herbirthday," she told me, giggling. She paused before adding, straight faced, "You know the deal. When Mama tells me to do something, I have to obey."

She began to smirk. I just knew she was lying.

Just as I was about to challenge her, Polina's left hand appeared from behind, sliding around Angie's waist, then the woman's face appeared from behind, her chin resting on Angie's shoulder. The hand slid upward to grip one beautiful cone shaped breast, pinching the nipple between her index and middle fingers, as the lusty woman kissed Angie's bare shoulder.

"Come pretty one," she whispered into Angie's ear, while her excited eyes stared straight into mine. Clearly she was enjoying my torment. "Come let me taste your sweet young body," she purred. "I have something very special for you, my love," she added, extending her tongue for me to see.

She squeezed and kneaded Angie's breast, rolling the nipple around between her thumb and forefinger while kissing my lover's neck and twerking herself up against Angie's bare bottom. Angie's eyes closed with pleasure and she opened her mouth, gasping, then biting her lower lip, moaning softly.

Next, Polina's right hand came into view, low around Angie's hip, then slid around the front to my lover's smooth, flat tummy. The fingers extended down over the beautiful shaved mound, the tip of her middle finger working gently up and down, rubbing her button, then burying itself in the crevice of Angie's moist camel-toe. Angie parted her knees in compliance and moaned, closing her eyes and resting her head back as the wicked brunette continued to kiss and lick at her slender neck, her eyes all the time on me. It was obvious that she was enjoying making me watch while she masturbated my girl.

She put her mouth right over Angie's ear, wriggling her tongue into the ear, then whispered, "Come baby. I want you now."

"Sorry Macey," Angie told me, with a smirk. "I have to go now. You know how it is," she said softly, then moaned again as Polina continued to pleasure her.

"Yes, I replied," in an acerbic tone. "I know just how it is."

"You go with Ges," she said softly, then gasped, moaned again, then giggled, shuffling backwards as Polina pulled her back into the relative darkness of the room.

Ges hugged me and gave me one of her silly grins, and I knew there was little point in arguing. I was being traded and there was nothing I could do about it.

Just before the door closed, we heard Polina whisper to Angie, "I always know you are lovely girl, but you are grown into very beautiful young lady."

The catch on the door clicked closed, and we could hear Polina tell her, "Oh, these are so nice. Feel so firm. Very solid. You are very beautiful girl. They look so good I want to eat."

We waited outside the door for a few minutes to hear Angie giggle, then moan, and there were "Mmmm, Mmmm", sounds, and slurping noises, then Angie moaning again. "Kiss me," her voice came through clearly, followed by more "Mmmm", and slurping noises.

I felt sick to the stomach. Only yesterday evening, within minutes of Alysia arriving, the new girl was stealing my love from me. Now her mother was in Angie's room, doing the exact same thing. I was devastated.

"Oh you lovely girl," Polina's voice came softly above Angie's moans, then she said, "And what do you have down here for me? Ooohh. So wet." Angie gasped, then let out her own distinctive sounding moan, as Polina said, "Oh yes. You like my fingers, I can tell. This very nice. Very very wet. You are so beautiful..." I had the distinct feeling I had heard Polina say those very same words to me, but I decided I must have dreamt it.

There was a pause as Angie cried out louder, and Polina's voice added, "So pretty down here... and you smell so good. Your Mama does not lie." Polina laughed, "I must not let my husband find you. He will want fuck with you. Very hard. Many many time."

Angie giggled again.

"Here. Sit. Lie back. Feet up now. Good girl. Very good. Open for Polina. Yes. This is good. Now, let me..."

Angie let out another deep, low moan of pleasure, then Polina's voice again saying, "Mmmm, so sweet. What is this sweet taste?"

"Stwawbewy," Angie giggled.

"Oh, you bad, bad girls, you are so naughty," Polina laughed. "Did you do this thing with my Alysia?"