After School Delight Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed her hips forward and pressed herself up hard against me, holding herself there. That was when I realised. She moved from side to side slightly and I could feel something inside me. The sensation was enhanced as she shifted around, but it was also moving on it's own, deep inside me, and quite independent of her. She just knelt there, smiling broadly at me, and this thing was still moving, slightly in and out, and slowly round and around. And it was warm. Very warm. I could feel the heat from it deep inside me.

"What on earth is that?" I asked, not really fearful, but surprised none the less.

"It's my new toy," she replied gleefully. "It's called Hot Rod. Do you like it?" she grinned.

My mouth opened to reply but as she drew it back and pushed forward again, all I could do was moan in response. I pushed my head back, then nodded, and she laughed, then began to pump it into me repeatedly.

She leaned over me, still thrusting her hips forward as she began to lick all around my tiny breasts again. She began to suck hard on the nipples as she continued fucking me.

"Oh Ges. Oh baby. That feels so good," I told her.

She put her hands on my breasts and squeezed them gently, pinching the nipples between her fingers.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Mmmm... It's nice. Let me do the same for you."

I reached up and cupped her ample breasts with my hands, and kneaded them for her.

"Do you love me now?" she asked.

"Ge-e-es. You know I'm in love with Angie."

"Owww. But that's not fair. You're supposed to be mine now. Everyone loves Angie. It's not fair."

"I love what you're doing to me. Is that good enough?" I asked, smiling with intense pleasure as she continued to drill me with the thing.

"I don't know," she sulked. "If I fuck you, you're supposed to love me."

"Who told you that?"

"Alysia. Before she went off with Angie. She said I should fuck you with my new toy and it would make you love me."

"Would you like to see it?" she asked, brightly.

"I'm not sure."

She pulled it out anyway, saying, "Let me show you."

She stood up, towering over me with the whirring phallic device dangling from her like a hideous mechanical dick. What else could it look like - that being precisely what it was. It was a dark creamy pink in colour, glistening with my juice all over it. It was about an inch and a half in diameter and six or seven inches long, the shaft decorated with large fake veins and a thick ridge around the head of an enlarged dome at the end. It looked just as I imagined a real one might, but it was moving on it's own. The last inch or so was twisting - not twizzling exactly, more gyrating around, and the last two or three inches moved slowly in and out. It looked quite ridiculous.

"Do you like it?" she asked, expectantly.

"Very nice," I told her, although my sarcastic tone was completely wasted of course.

"Anyway, who said I'm supposed to be yours?"

"Angie did."

I was horrified. "That can't be true?" I objected.

"It IS true," she insisted. "I asked Angie if I could have you for my girl when she's finished with you. She laughed at first, then she said it wasn't very likely but if it ever happened I could have you.

"When was this?" I asked, more horrified.

"Ages ago," she told me. "A few days after you first came here."

I just stared at her.

"Angie asked if I'd like to try out my new toy," she went on. "They brought us both in here and Alysia undressed you for me. It seemed funny, you just closed your eyes and let her do it. She sucked on your tits and touched you down there, and you closed your eyes and smiled. Then she did the same with me. It felt really nice. She played with us both for a while, and she kissed me. She said she wanted to watch me try on my toy so I showed her. Then Alysia kissed Angie and they went upstairs together. I asked Angie if I could have you now and she said Yes. So now you're mine," she laughed happily.

I couldn't believe how she could completely misunderstand a few sentences taken out of context that way, but then she was mentally challenged after all.

"You said they kissed?" I queried. I needed to know how long I had been alone with Ges, or more to the point, how long they had been alone. "How long ago was this?"

Ges looked up at the clock. "Ooohh.. probably half an hour or more?" she told me.

"So they have been alone together upstairs for half an hour?" I repeated, in an incredulous tone.

"Uh Huh," she affirmed, smiling and nodding.

I felt sick to the stomach. My girlfriend had gone off with this other girl - a previous love from what I could make out, and left me alone with her sister, whose sole intention was to fuck me senseless.

She knelt again. "Turn over," she ordered.

My heart hit the floor. "I don't think so," I replied. "I'm quite happy this way round," I laughed, nervously. I had a pretty shrewd idea what she wanted now.

"But it's MyBirthday!" she insisted. "You're mine now. You have to do as I say," she cried, gripping one forearm and flipping me onto my face with little or no apparent effort. I had forgotten just how strong she was.

"Now... you can have it up the bum," she announced with a laugh.

With one hand in the middle of my back, she used the other to apply a generous blob of chocolate flavoured lube to the crack between my buttocks, then leveled the thing against my anus, and began to push.

"Oh no! Please no!" I begged. "Ges please don't. If you want me to love you, you can't do that to me."

She hesitated as the gyrating beast began to wriggle it's way in, producing a guttural cry from me.

"Oh God! Please stop! Please! No!" I begged.

That was the point at which I turned my face toward the door to see Angie and Alysia standing there together, watching.

I could hardly believe what I saw. Angie had nothing on but her school blouse which was open at the front, and Alysia's hand was inside. She was kneading one of Angie's breasts, probably tweaking the nipple as my girl stood there passively allowing it, her eyes half closed in pleasure.

Alysia's other arm was around Angie's shoulder. Her dress was unbuttoned all down the front, and we could see everything she had, which wasn't a lot to be brutally frank. Her chest was almost completely flat, much like mine, the breasts devoid of any real shape, save for the nipples which were a dark chocolate brown in colour, standing pert and hard. This convinced me that her blonde locks must have come from a bottle.

The trunk of her body was a rich creamy pink in colour, being long and slender, and the attractive 'vee' of flesh at the top of her fairly skinny thighs drew the eyes toward a clean shaven groin.

She changed position a few times, seemingly moving around in order to reveal more of her body to me, possibly taunting me with her intimacy with Angie. They both knew I could see them and they were smiling.

"Have you two been fucking?" was all I could think to say.

"Have you?" Angie retorted. It was rhetorical of course, considering my prone position and the fact that Ges had her mechanical dildo half way up my backside.

"You knew what she would do if you left me here with her like that," I hissed.

"But... it's herbirthday!" Alysia sniggered.

I felt gutted but Ges wasn't stopping. She pulled me up backwards and reached around me to grab my tiny titties again.

Alysia gripped Angie's head, turned my lover's face toward her own, and planted a long, deep kiss on her mouth. I was certain it was for my benefit, and Angie seemed happy to let her do it.

"What do you think we should do with her?" Alysia asked, when she finally freed Angie from the kiss.

Angie just shrugged.

"I know what I'd like to do with her," the tall girl smiled.

"What?" Angie asked.

"I'd like to eat her pussy. She's such a cute little thing," Alysia replied, with a lusty smile.

"What? After Ges has had her up the ass?" was Angie's surprised response.

"I don't mind," Alysia giggled. "Might be fun."

"You're not kissing me afterwards," Angie complained.

"Nor me," I added, just for good measure.

"I'll wash my mouth after," she laughed. "Come on. She obviously wants it," the slender Romanian girl added. "Let's get her upstairs."

"Owww! Not fair!" Ges objected. "I haven't finished with her yet."

"Don't worry precious," Alysia told her, pulling Ges up to her feet. "You can have her any which way you like when we get her up there."

"Wait!" I cried. "Angie! Weren't we supposed to be having our fun with her? Not the other way around?" I pleaded.

Angie looked at me, then at Alysia. The tall girl took her by the hand and pulled her close. She looked deep into Angie's eyes. "Remember what we agreed?" she said softly.

Angie nodded. "You always did know how to waap me awound your little finger," she smiled.

"Angie! No!" I appealed to her, but she just smiled sweetly and took me aside. "You see," she began, "Alysia is an old friend..." she paused, "and we used to do a lot of things together," she explained.

"I can guess," I told her angrily.

"Look. She's only here for the weekend, Angie said quietly. "Her folks are taking her away on holiday on Monday and she won't be back for a fortnight. I just said we could all have some fun before she goes away." She looked at me, almost pleading. "You do understand, don't you? Please say you understand?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"Not really," Alysia interjected, a smug smile on her face.

I turned back to Angie. "Baby, I pleaded. I don't want to lose you," I told her, taking her face in my hands and stroking her cheeks.

"Hey! Not Fair!" Ges complained again. She's supposed to be my girl now!

"She can be," Alysia told her. My head whipped around to glare at her. "All you have to do," she went on, "is take her when we say."

Ges smiled broadly. She really didn't have a clue about what was happening here.

"Anyway. I know something aboutmy Angela," Alysia told me, emphasising the wordmy.

"My Angela," I corrected her. She ignored me.

"I know something that Angela likes to eat..." she paused for effect, "almost as much as I do," she giggled as she walked over to me, gently pushing Angie to one side.

"What's that?" I asked, curtly.

"Angela likes sweet, young, cunt," she breathed softly, her lips close to mine as her fingertips stoked me down below. "Don't you my love," she added, turning to smile at Angie. Angie's gaze fell to the floor in embarrassment.

"It sounds like you had quite a party, you girls, all together. Such a shame that I missed your pretty young guests," she breathed, "but no matter. Maybe next time? Hmmm? Anyways, we are all here now. We can have our own little party," she laughed.

She placed her lips right up to my ear, nibbling the lobe gently, and gripping one of my nipples between her thumb and forefinger, making me moan softly. "So... if you want to stay and play with us, cutie," she whispered very quietly as she tweaked it gently, "you'd better do as you're told. You know..." she paused to lick my neck, "I can makeher doanything I want." She smiled. "So, if you don't let us have our fun, I'll make her dump you."

She slid her arm around me and pulled me up close to her, grinding her bare groin against my hip. "Now, pretty thing. Let us go have some fun, shall we?"

I was lost. I had to accept, or be rejected by Angie, and I couldn't bear the thought of that.

"Ok," I croaked.

She smiled, that smug smile, and kissed me. Her hand moved around, down between my thighs and I felt two fingers enter me. "Lovely, she whispered. So wet. So sweet little girl."

"Come along Geraldine," she said, turning to Ges. "We will give you the best birthday treat ever."

"I think I should tell you that I'm only doing this under protest," I scowled.

"As long as you do it, I really don't care," the slender blonde replied, tossing her head defiantly as she grabbed me by the hand.

As we mounted the stairs I felt a sickening churning in the pit of my stomach. Alysia was leading me along by the hand, with Angie following along with Ges, like some innocent little puppy that had no idea what was in store. Except I had a pretty good idea what was in store for us both. We weren't really heading for anything that we hadn't done before, but this time I was consciously being made to obey. It appeared that Ges and I were about to become sex slaves for this new girl, and I for one didn't much like the idea.

On reaching the landing, Alysia turned to look back. "Angela mylove," she said, obviously accentuating the word 'love' for my benefit, "Would you be a darling and give this pretty littlebaby a wash for me? I'd like her to be all clean and fresh when we take her," she giggled, turning to me and smiling lustily.

"Oh... Err... Of course," Angie replied, taking my hand and leading me toward the bathroom.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked, pointedly, turning to glare at her.

Alysia smiled. "You can either give it to us, pretty baby, or we can rape you," she laughed. "The choice is yours." Angie stopped in her tracks, turning back to face the new guest angrily, as Alysia added, "You look so sweet and virginal," she smiled, "and I just love the taste of fresh, young virgin cunt."

"What are you going to do?" Angie asked cautiously, the anger vanishing in an instant. "While we're away, I mean?" She sounded quite worried as she looked at the tall blonde, clearly lusting after Ges.

"Oh, not very much. I thought I might get better acquainted with your delicious little sister," Alysia smiled. "Itis her birthday after all... isn't it?" she added with a lusty grin,

"Maybe I'll get her to do my hair in pigtails for me... like yours?"

Angie looked indignant. "I do the hair," she objected.

"I'm sure I can do it," Ges appealed to her sister.

"You see! Shecan do it for me," Alysia replied, with a smug smile. "Come along Geraldine," she encouraged. "I will do it for you, then you can do it for me," she smirked.

"My hair is already done," Ges told her, looking puzzled and completely missing the double enténdré.

"So is mine," the slender blonde replied softly, looking Ges in the eye, her lips so close to Ges' they almost touched.

Angie opened her mouth, about to say something, but Alysia interrupted her. "Are we in here again?" she asked pulling the excitable girl into the room with her.

Angie sighed, then nodded. "That's wight," she replied, dolefully, as Alysia took her sister's face in her hands, kissed the malleable birthday girl passionately, and pushed the door closed with her foot.

"Why did you let her do that?" I asked, as we stepped into the shower.

"I don't know," Angie admitted. "It's like she can make me do anything she wants."

"Like your mam does?" I asked.

"No. Not weally. Not at all like my mum," she tried to explain. "Mama can contwol me. This is diffewent."

"Is it?" I asked, my tone conveying a deep sense of doubt, combined with my intense displeasure.

She sighed. "Come on," she said. "At least we can have some fun in here by ourselves," she giggled.

A few minutes later we were both smothered in rich soapy lather and her hands were everywhere.

"What do you think they're doing in your mum's room?" I asked, gasping between kisses, as her fingers probed me, both front and rear.

"I don't know, and I don't care."

"Sounds like you can't decide if you're ignorant or just apathetic."

"What?"

I gave her a pathetic look. "What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"I don't know, and I don't care," I told her, with a wry smile.

She looked at me, puzzled, then burst out laughing. "If you're just going to poke fun I'll give you back to her," she squealed.

"Oh no. Please don't do that. I'm sorry," I giggled.

"Ha! I'm going to make you come."

"OK," I laughed - And she did.

By the time we got back to the bedroom, we had each given the other a mutually satisfying time. We were hand in hand entering the room, both quite naked of course, as we were confronted by Alysia enjoying Ges' full attention.

"Ahhh. We wondered what had happened to you two," Alysia moaned between gasps, as we entered their mam's room. She was on her back, sprawled sideways across Jenny's big bed, with her knees raised and parted wide, her heels propped on the edge of the bed. Ges was kneeling on the floor, nestled between Alysia's skinny thighs, her head bobbing gently, making 'Nyum Nyum' noises, enjoying the spectacle of her slender partner writhing around in pleasure while tweaking and rolling the bobble nipples of her own flat breasts between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Wha... What are youdoing?" Angie asked, sounding deeply offended, as her voice raised in pitch almost a full octave on the last word. I had to laugh. It was such a stupid question.

"What does it look like we are doing?" Alysia replied calmly, between gasps of delight. "I am giving your sister her birthday present," she giggled, then gasped again as Ges plunged her tongue deep.

"Oh, Geraldine, my beautiful little darling. That feels so nice," she sighed, "but I think it is time we now try this with our pretty little pigtail baby. Do you think so?"

Ges raised her head and nodded.

Alysia sat up, taking Ges' face in her hands as she kissed the incorrigible girl. "Mmmm. You taste of me," she smiled, and proceeded to lap at Ges' mouth in the exact same way that Angie likes to kiss. Ges clearly revelled in it, and it occurred to me that, just perhaps, this was probably where Angie had learned her unique style of kissing, and maybe not from her mother after all.

"Now," Alysia declared, releasing Ges. "Let us have a look at your pretty little friend here, shall we?"

She stood and moved toward me as Ges raised herself. "Straighten yourself," she ordered, sounding quite stern. I guess I must have been slouching forward because I instantly stood straighter, possibly adding a couple of inches to my overall height.

"Hmmm. That is better," she smiled. "Still very small, but very cute too. But those lovely little titties look even smaller now," she giggled. "Just like a little child. You still have more than me though," she said, dolefully. "Pity they're not a little bigger," she commented.

"She has a lovely little friend with the most wonderfully firm, pert little titties," Angie told her, just right for sucking, she smiled.

"You leave Wendy alone," I snapped. "She's scared to come here now, after what they did to her," I added, turning to Alysia.

"And her cunt is so sweet and juicy," Angie laughed ignoring my protestation.

"Wendy sounds delicious," Alysia mused, "but I think we should play with what we have here," she added, reaching forward to caress my nipples with her fingertips.

"Mmmm. You like that, don't you," she smiled.

I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation for a moment, until she took my hand and raised my arm, turning me in an elegant but involuntary sort of pirouette. "Oh, what a cute little derriere you have," she complimented. "So full and rounded and childlike. And I just love these beautiful plump buttocks," she told me, smiling lustily. "So... So tasty," she smiled. "Just ripe for biting.

"Don't," I pleaded.

"I wonder... Maybe... Would you like my finger up your bum while I lick your tender cunny slit then?" she purred.

"No thank you," I replied curtly. "I reserve that particular area for more conventional use," I told her.

"Don't believe her," Angie interjected. "We've had her. We both fingered her, front and back. Together," she laughed.

"They did not!" I countered.

I looked at Ges, who looked away, guiltily.

"They didn't," I insisted.

"Oh. No. Of course not," Angie replied. "Of course we didn't," she smirked. "Silly me."

1...678910...12