All Comments on 'Aftermath'

by DixitJesus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly hot….looking forward to more…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a 3.

How did they get together? It would have been nice to see a little romance between them. A guy wakes up and his mother is sleeping next to him. And he knows in his heart that they fucked. And that's it?

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

The old, tired Reluctant Son trope get beat to death one more time, with more reluctance and more regret in hopes of what....? You only succeeded in pounding all the love, romance and affection out of this story, with a complete absence of eroticism. Is chapter 2 going to be his psychiatric consult?

DixitJesusDixitJesusover 1 year agoAuthor

It's a short story so there's really on so much backstory you can give, but there *is* backstory. It's in the second section, after the dashes. The story is told non-chronologically.

DixitJesusDixitJesusover 1 year agoAuthor

cageysea: You must be feeling particularly impotent today or something. Or maybe your kids made it extra clear they don't want to talk to you anymore.

Whatever the reason, please take your misery elsewhere.

DixitJesusDixitJesusover 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, and the backstory comment was in reply to muskyboy. I didn’t respond to your first comment at all, for some pretty obvious reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a jerk, to leave his mom in that state of mind. He needs to man up.

DixitJesusDixitJesusover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry, it was in response to the anonymous comment. "How did they get together?"

Anyway, take your fragility somewhere else please. I emphatically Do Not Care about your opinion, which is why I didn't respond to your original comment in the first place (though you assumed I was replying to you, which I think is telling).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an average story it was a bunch of mixed emotions to me maybe if you continue there will be a better outcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is potential here if you can develop it. Your style is crisp and readable. Please continue.

GallaghastGallaghast5 months ago

I'd really like some more added to this

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fragile fuckboi needs validation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous