Agreeing to Serve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think you'll agree ladies, it's worth putting in the effort to win the right to play with that. Right, the rules are simple, you need to get your two partners to orgasm. First one to deliver two orgasms is the winner. You may touch yourselves during this but you must not cum. Off you go.' As soon as she had finished speaking, the Mistress turned back to Carly and resumed their conversation as Nikki and Rachel shuffled forward to grasp the erect penises in front of them and start their task.

As Nikki closed her hand around Tony's shaft she looked across at Rachel who had already taken Mike into her mouth. Her jet black hair was pulled back into a pony tail, which swayed as she bobbed her head backwards and forwards, wasting no time in taking the full length down her throat. Nikki realised she had a competition on her hands and returned her attention to Tony. She gauged he was a little bigger than average, probably a little over seven inches, but nothing that she had not accommodated before. She pulled his foreskin back and got a faintly soapy aroma, pleased that he had obviously taken the trouble of cleaning himself before arriving.

Nikki had a tried and trusted technique that had developed over the weeks since her little online adventure had become a physical reality. She started by kissing the tip and then gradually kissed along the length, before returning to the head and taking it slowly into her mouth. As the head was fully inside her mouth, she closed her lips around the top of the shaft and sucked hard to draw him into her, before releasing the pressure and focusing on the more sensitive underside of the head with her tongue. After a couple of minutes this seemed to provoke a response as she felt Tony's hands on the back of her head, drawing her face closer to him and pushing the penis towards her throat. Employing the technique she had developed to fully open her throat, Nikki continued the forward motion until her forehead touched the overhanging belly and she felt the first couple of inches enter her throat. A sudden movement by Tony, who had clearly not expected to be taken that deep that quickly, caused Nikki to gag and pull back slightly, which in turn prompted Tony to pull her head forwards once more. Nikki quickly breathed in through her nose, realising she was about to lose the ability to take any air through her mouth, and then relaxed to allow the penis to again slide into her throat. Feeling the penis pulse as it sat in her throat, she withdrew her head before starting a series of quick bobbing motions, each ending with the penis buried in her throat and her head butting up against Tony's belly. After a minute or so, Nikki then withdrew fully and returned her attention to the penis head, this time increasing the frequency and strength of her sucking motion as well as using her tongue to full effect.

Just as she sensed Tony was approaching his orgasm, Mike cried out 'Oh that's good, I'm cumming'. Nikki glanced across and watched as Rachel pulled back, the first two streams of semen leaving Mike's penis while it was still inside her mouth. By the time the third was emitted from his penis, it was free of her mouth and the salty liquid hit Rachel on the forehead and right cheek. Nikki pushed aside the disappointment of being behind and again focused on the head of Tony's penis, though this time moving her hand onto his shaft at the same time. After a minute or so, she sensed Tony's muscles tense and ran her tongue along the underside of his glands. The first shot of semen hit the back of her mouth and she pulled her head back slowly to allow what followed to cover her face.

As Tony backed away, Nikki wiped some of the semen off her face onto her fingers before licking them clean. She glanced across but Rachel was no longer there. Nikki had thought she had sensed movement just before Tony came and when he had moved out of the way she saw the Mistress now naked on the sofa with Rachel kneeling between her open legs. Then she saw Carly, still sitting on the seat next to the Mistress, also naked and with her legs spread, beckoning to Nikki. The submissive crawled forward and tentatively advanced her tongue until it made contact with what was a very wet pair of labia. Realising that Carly had been turned on by the events that unfolded, Nikki wasted no time in searching out the dominant's clitoris and drawing it into her mouth. She had no way of seeing how Rachel was getting on and decided the best course of action was to relax and ensure she did the best she could for Carly. As she circled the clitoris with her tongue, she also reached between her own legs and sought out her own hardening bud with her fingertips.

Nikki soon settled into a rhythm, her tongue doing to Carly exactly what her fingers were doing to her own clitoris. Whenever Nikki closed her lips around Carly's clit to suck it into her mouth she would pinch her own bud between her fingers until it hurt. Nikki lost track of time, alternating between circling Carly's clit and sucking on it. The submissive suddenly realised she was approaching her own orgasm and slowed the pace of her fingers, allowing a groan to escape from her mouth. As her lips were fully surrounding Carly's clit at the time, the groan vibrated against the dominant's ever more sensitive bud, which drew a sigh from Carly as she slumped back in the seat and allowed her groin to move further forwards. The change of angle allowed Nikki to reach her arms around Carly's waist, pulling the dominant further onto the eager tongue and causing Nikki to redouble her efforts. A few moments later Nikki felt Carly grab her upper arms as the model's orgasm took hold. Nikki watched as the shudders of Carly's orgasm died to mere trembles before pulling back and looking across at her competitor. Rachel was kneeling at the Mistress's feet, the dominant sitting naked on the edge of the sofa, the two of them focused entirely on Nikki. It was clear they had already finished and that Nikki had lost. Her shoulders slumped and she reached up to her face to wipe what she could of Carly's juices off her cheeks and chin.

'Bad luck kitten,' the Mistress said, 'I think I was just too excited at the thought of what I have in store for you and that boyfriend of yours later this evening. Marcus, Rachel is our winner, she is all yours. Treat her nicely, she has earned some pleasure. Rob, you may use Nikki as you wish, just leave her ass alone please. Rachel, as the winner, you have permission to orgasm which shouldn't be too difficult with Marcus. Nikki, as the loser you may not cum. Understood?' Two immediate replies confirmed both submissives knew exactly where they stood.

Nikki watched as the naked black man scooped Rachel up in his arms and carried her to the sofa on the far side of the summerhouse. Rachel wasn't small and yet the action of lifting her seemed like nothing to him. She stared as Marcus lay Rachel on the sofa, pulling her legs slightly off the edge and then spreading them so that he could position himself between her thighs. As Marcus closed the gap between them she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, locking her hands together behind him. Even though she sensed Rob now in front of her, she couldn't drag her eyes away from the huge penis that was now rock hard and over twelve inches in length as it gently bobbed up and down, slapping against Rachel's lower stomach and pubic mound.

'Quite a sight isn't it?' Rob said as he took Nikki's hand and led her around the back of the sofa the Mistress and Carly still occupied. He backed Nikki up against the sofa and she felt the cushions brush the backs of her thighs as she was left with nowhere to go. Stepping closer, he tenderly stroked her cheek and said 'I think you are the best runner's up prize I've ever been lucky enough to win,' before spinning her around and positioning his hand between her shoulder blades. Then he pushed her forwards but with her legs jammed up against the back of the sofa, Nikki had no choice but to bend at the waist. The submissive found her position strangely uncomfortable, partly because of the close proximity of the two dominants sitting on either side of her. Before she could say anything, she felt Rob's feet kicking her own legs further apart, spreading them and leaving clear access to both her holes.

From her current position, Nikki only had to crane her neck slightly to see Rachel lying on the other sofa. Marcus had started to penetrate her and she had removed her hands from behind his neck, now lying back with one hand on the back of the sofa and the other on the floor as if bracing herself.

'Oh my god!' cried Rachel. 'I'd forgotten what this feels like, it's been so long. Give it to me Marcus, I want all of you.'

Nikki was brought back to her own situation as she sensed Rob's penis between the cheeks of her spread open bottom. She felt the head applying more pressure as it approached her ass hole and for one moment she wondered if Rob was going to ignore the Mistress's instructions. She knew he wanted to take her ass, which she had planned as motivation for the training the Mistress had promised her, though it seemed Rob wasn't going to give her the chance. But then she felt the head continue its journey, passing over the puckered opening to her bowels and moving lower. She shifted her position slightly as she felt him open her labia, sensing the moment of penetration was close, and looked up one last time. Rachel was already in the throes of pleasure, he head rocking back and a gentle groan escaping from her lips on each forward thrust from Marcus.

Suddenly, Nikki sensed movement outside the summer house and looking to her left noticed Sally in the doorway, leaning against the side of the construction as if trying to disappear into the wooden panel. Nikki continued to watch Sally as she felt Rob open her lips and gently ease his way deeper into her. Sally kept looking at the two couplings, first one then the other, until her eyes locked on Nikki's. A smile crept across Nikki's face and she held the gaze of the young blonde as Rob bottomed out, his groin pushing forcefully against her cheeks and pushing her whole body forward slightly. As he settled into a rhythm, Nikki's body did too, her torso rocking back as he withdrew before again being pushed forward as he pistoned back inside her. All the time Nikki concentrated on Sally, their eyes locked, until more movement distracted her. Behind Sally, Sarah and Ryan were walking down the lawn towards the group.

Nikki realised she was completely detached from the physical act she was sharing with Rob. In all the previous sexual encounters she had experienced as the Mistress's submissive, Nikki had been part of the experience, often becoming aroused. Even when suffering the punishments that had been inflicted on her, there had been a sense of arousal from the helplessness, knowing that she was meant to suffer the pain to help deliver the satisfaction the other person sought. But here and now she felt nothing. She knew she was not allowed to orgasm and that she was providing the anatomy Rob needed to achieve his orgasm. As she looked around the room at the other faces, most of whom were watching Rachel as she writhed in ecstasy, Nikki had an out of body experience. She felt as though she were standing watching the other submissive as part of the group. Her mind had left her body to pleasure Rob but she herself took no pleasure from the coupling.

Nikki's eyes swept across the other faces present one more time as she sensed Rob getting closer to his climax and his thrusts starting to increase in intensity. Tony and Mike, still naked, were the closest to Rachel. They were standing behind the sofa she lay on and had the perfect view of proceedings. Both were once more fully erect. Sarah had stepped into the summerhouse and was midway between the two submissives, her attention also on Rachel and Marcus. Ryan stood slightly inside the doorway with Sally and Dylan behind him. Their eyes met and Nikki whispered the words 'I love you' as she continued to rock backwards and forwards on Rob's penis. Ryan smiled back at her, but it looked a little forced. She made a mental note to ask her boyfriend how it felt to see her being taken by someone for the first time since their adventure had begun.

Rob and Rachel reached their climaxes moments apart. Rachel came first, screaming as Marcus continued to fuck her with long, gentle strokes of his massive member. Then, as if triggered by his wife's climax, Nikki felt Rob tense inside her, soon followed by the feeling of his semen hitting the walls of her vagina. He buried himself completely inside her and allowed the follow up shots of semen to escape inside her, before withdrawing his softening penis. As he did so, some of the semen was pulled from her to dribble down her thigh. It felt like a seal of approval, her dominant experiencing so much pleasure as to deposit his seed inside her. As she felt the pressure on her legs and buttocks relax as Rob stepped back, Nikki's attention was drawn back to the two women sitting either side of her as the Mistress gently stroked her face.

'I sensed that was a little different for you kitten? Not the usual reaction of you getting all excited. We should explore this later.' The Mistress continued to stroke Nikki's face and, in that moment, the submissive considered her pet name to be the most appropriate, it was just like the Mistress was stroking a cat.

'Right everyone,' said the Mistress as she finally stopped stroking and stood up from the sofa, 'I think this is a good time for food. I'm sure all that exercise has given everyone an appetite. Please don't feel as though you need to put any clothes on, they will only be coming back off later.' She paused for a moment before continuing. 'Dylan, Sally, is all the food ready?'

No one had noticed Dylan arrive, but he immediately took the lead as Sally continued with her efforts to disappear into the walls of the summer house. 'Yes Ma'am, everything is laid out and ready for you.'

'Excellent,' replied the Mistress. 'Now I know this must be difficult for the two of you, all this naked flesh everywhere. As I said at the start, we may just allow you to sample some of what our submissives have to offer later if you keep up the good work.'

As the Mistress stopped speaking the group began to disperse back to the house. Carly jumped off the sofa and walked across to Ryan, having seen the marks on his penis. As she approached, Ryan turned to start walking up the lawn and she saw his buttocks. 'Oh my, she certainly worked you over. Are you OK?' Carly asked.

'Just about, Goddess. I was a little worried she wasn't going to stop and I used my safe word. I hope you don't mind?' Ryan looked across at Carly, admiring the fact that she was walking up towards the house naked, clearly confident in her looks amongst a group of people she had only just met.

'No, that's fine. It's there to be used. I don't know her either, so I've no idea what she's like. I'll try and have a chat to the Mistress, but I can't believe she would have any friends who would wilfully disregard limits so you have to assume she was just pushing you to see when you'd stop her. This little arrangement she has here seems remarkably well organised so I'd be amazed if she had included anyone who looked to take advantage of a submissive.' Carly, ever practical, had completely switched back from the intoxicating atmosphere of what had happened in the summerhouse, to a discussion on the safety aspects of the evening.

Dylan and Sally were leading the way back to the dining room. Dylan leant a little closer to Sally and lowered his voice so that only she would here. 'What do you think to it all so far?'

Sally hesitated before answering. She wasn't sure how truthful to be. Eventually she settled on the word scary.

'That's an interesting choice of word,' Dylan replied. 'I was expecting arousing or repulsive, not scary. Why did you say that?'

'Because every time I look at Nikki, it scares me how much I want to be in her place. To experience what she's going through. I've no idea what it must feel like, but I think I'd like the opportunity to find out.' Sally was looking at the floor the whole time she spoke. She'd been getting on well with Dylan so far and was grateful they'd been given the opportunity to spend so much time together in such a sexually charged atmosphere. She was hoping her confession hadn't put him off her.

'Well, much as I'd love to help you out, I'm not really in their league when it comes to domination. I'd like the opportunity to see if we could develop something Sally, I'd love to have you as my submissive girlfriend, but there's only one way you're going to find out what it feels like to be NIkki. Why don't you have a word with the Mistress and see what she could organise for you?'

Sally was still taking the words in. Had Dylan really just said he would love her to be his girlfriend? And what if she did ask the Mistress for some tips on starting off in this world of D/s? 'Maybe I will just do that,' she said, looking up at Dylan for the first time during the conversation.

They had reached the house and quickly led the group of naked people following them back into the dining room, before starting to hand out plates and organising more drinks. They were surprised at how many asked for water, no doubt replenishing their bodies after the sexual exertions that had taken place. They were also surprised at the way in which the two submissives were treated. Made to kneel by the side of the dining table, they waited as the Mistress chose their food and handed them each a plate. Then, still kneeling, they ate what the Mistress had selected not trying to join in with the conversations taking place unless they were asked a direct question. Dylan was the most taken aback. He had expected the two of them to be part of the group, reverting to normal roles as the sexual aspect of the evening was paused. The fact they both remained clearly subservient to the rest of the group made him think that he ought to do a little more research into the world of domination and submission.

Once food had been eaten and conversations had wound down, the Mistress invited everyone to move to the green living room. She thanked Dylan and Sally for their help and invited them to help themselves to the food that remained before they cleared it away. 'When you've finished, you are welcome to come into the green room and observe. I did promise you the chance to enjoy what the submissives have to offer after all. Or if you prefer, you can just watch.'

Dylan and Sally both responded with a 'Thank You, Mistress,' Dylan rather more confidently and at a higher volume than Sally. They turned towards the food as the Mistress followed the rest of the group to the green room. When she arrived she found the majority of the guests seated. Nikki and Ryan stood to one side of the room, hands behind their backs waiting for instruction. Carly and Sarah stood next to them, deep in conversation.

'Now, for the main events of the evening. You all know how excited I am about the potential a submissive couple presents. But I am also conscious of the risks that come with a couple who share a submissive mindset. I encountered a submissive couple a long time ago, in fact not long after I started to become active in the D/s scene. They were owned by a very experienced domme and for some reason she confided in me. Apparently, though they are able to come to terms with their own status and rationalise the fact that their purpose as a submissive is to give pleasure to their dominant, it is much harder for them to accept their partner fulfilling the same role. This domme recommended keeping the number of times they saw each other serving their dominants to a minimum and to be conscious of the fact jealousy could become a major problem. I tucked that advice away, not thinking for one moment that I would ever be in a similar situation.'