Agreeing to Serve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly picked up the conversation as soon as the Mistress had disappeared from sight. 'Tell me, how long have you both worked at the hotel?'

Dylan again took the lead and Carly sensed his confidence levels increasing. 'About four months Ma'am, I work in the spa and behind the bar.'

'Do you enjoy it?' Carly asked. She wanted to gauge whether the threat of losing the job was one that would have the necessary effect.

'Very much so, yes. I was hoping to be a professional footballer but I injured my knee last year and was told I'd not be able to continue. I was struggling to decide what to do when a friend suggested working in a gym. Then this opportunity came up and it sounded great. I get to work in the spa, but most of that time is in the gym as an unofficial PT, er personal trainer. Mike's agreed to help me with exams so that I can get a qualification.'

'That's fantastic. I hope that works out for you. And sorry to hear about the injury.' Then Carly turned to Sally. 'And what about you?'

'I think it's about six weeks, Ma'am. It's my first job since I left Uni. I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted to do and this seemed a good stop gap until I decided. But I'm really enjoying it.' She once again raised her head to answer the question before dropping her gaze back to the floor.

As she finished speaking the door swung open and the Mistress returned. 'Here we are,' she said, 'two confidentiality undertakings. Take a seat and read them through.' She indicated the sofa opposite Carly before continuing, 'I've referred to special private events as being subject to the confidentiality undertakings you're giving. The agreement is with the hotel as your employer, Mike will sign it later. But to repeat, it does mean if you break this undertaking and speak to people about what you see, you will lose your jobs.'

They both read the document and then had a brief, whispered conversation between themselves. Dylan then looked up and confirmed they were happy to sign. The Mistress produced a pen and they both put their mark on the respective documents.

'Very good,' the Mistress said. 'Now that we have those signed, we can continue with instructions for this evening. But first, Nikki, Ryan, I think it's time you reverted to your dress code for this evening, don't you? Why don't you come and stand in the centre of the room here?' With that, she indicated the space between the two sofas that faced each other. Nikki moved into position with Ryan just behind her and then, without any further instruction, they both removed their clothes.

'Turn and face our guests,' Carly commanded. 'Wait position both of you.' The two submissives reacted immediately, turning to face Dylan and Sally, spreading their legs shoulder width apart and locking their hands behind their backs. Nikki had been naked in front of Sally before and her acceptance of her submissive status meant she had no concerns about the younger man also seeing her unclothed. For Ryan it was a slightly different feeling. He had been naked in front of another man who had also been a submissive. This was his first time naked in front of a man who was clearly intended to be his superior for the evening. It made him nervous and excited in equal measure. The two new arrivals both looked shocked. Dylan had a hint of a smile on his face and having looked Nikki up and down, no doubt comparing the reality against the mental image he had conjured a little earlier, his attention had been drawn to the chastity cage locked around Ryan's genitals. Sally had barely given Ryan a second glance. She was transfixed by the image of Nikki standing, fully exposed in front of them.

'Our other guests will be arriving shortly and we have some final preparations to complete,' said the Mistress. 'Don't forget, if you perform your duties well this evening, you will be allowed to play with these two later. Now, one final thing. I assume you have phones with you?' They both confirmed they did, before the Mistress continued. 'To protect everyone's privacy, I'd like you to hand those over to Nikki. She will put them in the kitchen and I would ask that you don't remove them from there. They will be returned to you before you leave.' The phones were extracted from pockets and handed over. Nikki left the room briefly before returning empty handed to resume her position.

'Now, ordinarily my two submissives would wait on the guests at a dinner party, but tonight we are celebrating their submission and I have plans for them. Which is why I have requested your services. Nikki, if you would take Sally to the kitchen and start checking what needs to be done with the food, please. I was planning to serve the food around 7.30, if you would plan around that. Ryan, I'd like you and Dylan to follow me. There's some lifting to be done.' Without waiting for any replies, the Mistress rose and walked out of the room. The two younger men followed. Then Nikki led Sally to the kitchen, leaving Carly on her own.

When they arrived in the kitchen, Sally nudged Nikki and waited for the submissive to turn towards her. Then she spoke, her voice at a normal volume for the first time since she had arrived. 'What's going on? What's the arrangement the Mistress referred to? And who's that guy?'

Nikki smiled before she replied, remembering how Sally had asked questions at the hotel before admitting to the fact she was intrigued by the way in which Nikki had been treated there. Nikki found herself wondering if Sally was here at the manager's choosing or at the request of the Mistress. 'I've moved in. I live here now and I've agreed to become Mistress's full time submissive. The other guy is my boyfriend, Ryan, who's also submissive. He's living here during the week but then the plan is he will go to Goddess Carly at the weekend and serve her. She's creating some online thing that she needs help with apparently.'

'But what about your job, your family, your life? You can't do this 24x7 surely?' Sally was wide eyed as she asked her follow up questions.

'Why not. I've given up my job for 12 months to take a sabbatical. If this works out, I might never go back. I've no direct family and only a few people I would call close friends, who I can still stay in touch with. I get time off so I can arrange to see them then. Plus I'm getting paid. So why can't I do this 24x7? It's what I want and it's what the Mistress wants. I feel so free, every day is exciting.' Nikki had never admitted her feelings to anyone other than Ryan and it was only as she spoke the words that she realised truly how much she had enjoyed her first few days with the Mistress.

'Now,' Nikki said, 'enough about me. We need to get started. You heard what the Mistress said, people will be here soon.'

Meanwhile, the men had followed the Mistress to the shed attached to the summerhouse, where she had pointed out three circular platforms. They were each about three feet in diameter and were of different heights. 'We used them for a mini-Olympics we ran a year or two ago,' the Mistress explained. 'Tallest for the gold medal step, medium for the silver and smallest for the bronze. But they will be used differently tonight. Leave the big one, grab one each and follow me.'

She walked the short distance to the summerhouse and asked that they put the plinths down. Then she asked them to move the seats away from the centre of the room, whereupon one platform was placed in the centre of the open space. Then they were instructed to carry the second to the house, whereupon it was positioned in the dining room, in the bay window that overlooked the garden, at the end of the long dining table. As they had moved the two plinths, Dylan found himself staring at the cage that swung between Ryan's legs.

The Mistress disappeared for a couple of minutes, then returned to the dining room and beckoned the men to follow her to the kitchen. There they checked up on progress and waited for Nikki to explain a couple of things to Dylan for when he would be helping with the food. When she was satisfied the two waiting staff knew what they were doing to warm the food, the group was led back to the sitting room where Carly was waiting patiently.

'Right,' said the Mistress as she took a seat next to Carly and left the remaining four people standing, 'almost time for the guests to start arriving. My plan for the first part of the evening is to serve them drinks. Dylan, I'd like you to take drinks orders as they arrive, then prepare them. Nikki showed you where everything is kept in the kitchen. Sally, you will lead the guests through to the dining room and inform them that is where food will be served later. Then lead them through the utility room into the garden and down to the summerhouse, where Goddess Carly and I will be waiting to greet them. Now, there are two platforms, one in the dining room and one in the summerhouse. We will have a submissive on display on each one, Ryan in the dining room and Nikki in the summerhouse. Sally, as you lead them through the dining room, please point out to the guests that they are free to use the submissives at any point during the evening and that, if they wish, all they need to do is request assistance from Dylan to untie them. Understood?'

'Er, yes Ma'am, I think so. Can you just remind me where the dining room is again please?' Sally replied, once more adopting her quiet, deferential voice.

'I'll do better than that,' answered the Mistress, 'I will show you. Everyone, follow me!' Thereupon, she stood and led the group out into the hallway, through the green sitting room and then into the dining room.

'Ryan, onto the platform please.' He took his position as instructed. 'Hold out your hands.' He again followed instructions, whereupon the Mistress took a pair of cuffs from the dining table, securing one around each of his wrists and fastening the Velcro closures, before clipping them together. Then she turned to Dylan. 'Dylan, if you could assist please.' She beckoned him to the podium, then returned to the dining table for a length of rope. She passed it under the linked cuffs, then raised his arms above his head before passing the rope to Dylan and indicating a metal loop attached to the ceiling that none of them had spotted earlier. Dylan reached to his full height and just managed to pass the rope through the loop, pulling the rope as he was directed to do by the Mistress. This had the effect of pulling Ryan onto his tiptoes. 'Perfect,' she said as Dylan tied off the rope. Ryan was now stood with his arms stretched well above his head, just able to take his weight on his toes. He was completely defenceless and would be unable to resist anything the guests chose to do to him.

Leaving Ryan in the dining room, they then proceeded to the summerhouse. This time they all looked above the platform and immediately saw a similar loop screwed into one of the joists holding up the glass roof. Without being asked, Nikki took her position and held her hands out. The Mistress had gathered the cuffs and rope before leaving the dining room and proceeded to secure Nikki in a similar fashion to Ryan. But there was one additional touch in store for Nikki, who's feet were more firmly planted to the floor. The Mistress disappeared momentarily to the shed before returning with a spreader bar that she proceeded to secure to Nikki's ankles, holding her legs slightly more than shoulder width apart and forcing Nikki up onto her toes as the spread legs lowered her wrists away from the loop in the ceiling.

'Excellent,' declared the Mistress. 'Now, where's that drink I left out here?' She looked around and sat in one of the seats to the side of Nikki, giving her a good view of both the submissive and the approach to the summerhouse from the garden. Beckoning Carly to join her, the Mistress then instructed Dylan and Sally to return to the house and await the arrival of the guests.

The Mistress started chatting to Carly as though Nikki wasn't present, describing the guests to her. Nikki listened intently, pleased to hear that Rob and Rachel were on the guest list. She had met them both on the evening at the restaurant and both had been pleasant enough to her. She was slightly less pleased to hear that Sarah would also be arriving, though the submissive was intrigued to see how the tall dominant would treat her now that she had passed her tests and committed to the Mistress. Sarah had given Nikki a hard time that night and only at the end had she confessed to the submissive that she had deliberately tried to break her, as a test of Nikki being worthy to serve the Mistress who was a good friend of Sarah's. Mike, the hotel manager, Nikki did not know. The other two guests mentioned were also new to her. There was Marcus, who the Mistress was quite coy about when describing him to Carly. He was someone the Mistress had been introduced to via a mutual friend and who was quite often involved in some sessions involving the Mistress and her husband, James. He had only met the others a couple of times but had hit it off with Sarah immediately, apparently 'for obvious reasons' the Mistress said. The final guest was Tony, who ran a local BDSM club the group attended regularly. Carly asked a lot about the club and the Mistress explained it was strictly by invitation only, for couples and dominants who owned a submissive.

While the Mistress was describing the guests, Dylan and Sally were waiting nervously back in the house. They had entered the way they had left, which meant they walked back past Ryan who was still tied on his tiptoes. Dylan walked up to him and then squatted down to take a closer look at the cage. Returning to his full height he asked Ryan 'Man, that looks so uncomfortable. How do you manage to wear it?'

Ryan raised his head to look at the younger man. 'You get used to it Sir. It's all about getting the fit right. And ultimately I don't have a choice. Mistress wants me caged, so I am caged.'

'Well rather you than me,' said Dylan, giving Ryan a playful swat on his ass which caused him to lose his balance and briefly swing by his cuffs until he was able to get some purchase with his toes.

'Sir, please can you release some slack on the rope?' Ryan implored Dylan. 'It's so painful trying to keep my balance like this.'

Dylan wasn't sure what to do but feeling a little sorry for the bound submissive, he reached up and let a little rope out of the knot. It enabled Ryan to plant his toes and the ball of his foot more firmly on the floor, though his heels remained raised. He muttered a brief 'Thank you, Sir'.

'You owe me now, slave,' Dylan said to him. Then he laughed as he slapped Ryan's testicles and moved back towards the hall, closing the door after Sally had passed through.

'You shouldn't have done that you know,' she said to him. 'The Mistress may have wanted him just the way he was. You'll regret it if she puts you in his place.'

Dylan laughed again. 'There's no way she's going to treat me like that, Sally, no way at all. Anyway, what do you think to this whole set up. It all seems a bit weird if you ask me, but if it means I get a piece of that nice looking submissive woman, then I'm happy to play along.'

'I'm not sure,' Sally replied. 'I keep finding myself wondering how I'd react if I was treated like that. I guess you never really know until you experience it.'

'Well if you ever feel like finding out over a weekend, just let me know. I'd happily tie you up and take advantage of you,' Dylan said, playfully punching Sally on the shoulder. Sally looked at the floor. She'd had a crush on Dylan from the day she had first met him but had been too shy to do anything about it. Suddenly she pictured herself tied up just like Nikki was, with Dylan in front of her.

Sally was saved from having to reply by the Mistress walking quickly into the hallway from the kitchen. 'Almost forgot,' she said, waving what appeared to be a selection of crops and whips in her hand. She disappeared into the dining room and they heard no more of her.

Sally sensed Dylan was about to say something else when the doorbell chimed. They looked at each other, realising that despite all the planning there had been no discussion of who would answer the door. Making a decision, Dylan stepped forward and did the deed, the door opening to reveal a middle aged couple standing with their arms around each other. He was dressed in tailored shorts and a polo shirt, his close cropped blond hair and rugged face hinting at his military background. She wore a summer dress, the generous cut allowing the fabric to billow gently in what breeze there was. Her long black hair was pulled back and worn in a pony tail, revealing a slightly chubby face that wore a huge smile. He was just over six feet, similar to Dylan, while she was a little shorter and benefitting from strappy heels, standing around five feet ten.

'Good evening, are you here for the party?' Dylan asked, to which the woman replied in the affirmative. 'Can I just check your names please?' he continued. The woman answered 'Rob and Rachel Farley', names that Dylan recognised from the list he had been given earlier.

'Welcome. I hope you had a good journey. Please follow me.' Dylan stepped back into the hall and the two guests followed. 'Drinks are being served in the garden. If you'd like to let me know what you would like, I will organise them and Sally here,' he indicated the diminutive blonde standing by the door to the dining room, 'will take you through.'

'Wonderful, thank you,' Rachel answered, 'I will have a Pimms and lemonade please. Rob?'

'Beer for me please. A bitter for preference.'

Sally plucked up her courage and joined the conversation. 'Dylan will organise those for you, if you would like to follow me.' She opened the door to the green room, leading them through and into the dining room towards Ryan, who looked up as they entered the room. 'Mistress Kay has asked me to inform you that you are free to use both of her new possessions in whatever way you choose. They will both be on display for the first part of the evening. There are implements available for your use,' here she indicated the selection the Mistress had carried past moments earlier, which were now lying on the dining table close to the bound submissive. 'The submissives can be untied if you would prefer, just let Dylan, my colleague, know and he will help with that for you.'

'Look Rob. She mentioned that they were a couple. And she has the poor thing locked in chastity already.' Rachel took a step closer to Ryan and slowly walked around him, looking over every inch of his body. Rob joined her, cupping Ryan's balls in his hand and lifting them so that he had a better view of the chastity cage.

'What's your name?' he asked.

'Ryan, Sir' came the reply.

'Well Ryan, I hope you enjoy your time with Mistress Kay. And I hear you have your own Mistress as well?'

'Yes Sir, Goddess Carly. She is here this evening Sir.'

'Well I am sure we will enjoy you later this evening Ryan,' said Rachel, also delivering a playful slap to his ass before turning back to Sally who was waiting patiently to one side. 'Lead on my dear.'

Sally took them through the utility room to the garden and then up to the summerhouse. The Mistress jumped to her feet as she saw them approaching. 'Good evening. So nice to see you both again. How are you?' They exchanged hugs and pleasantries before the Mistress continued. 'Please let me introduce a new friend of mine. I've not known her long but it already feels like years. Rob, Rachel, this is Carly.'

More greetings and the conversation then developed with Rob asking Carly how she had met the Mistress and what she did for a living. Both Rob and Rachel had given Nikki brief glances but otherwise they had yet to acknowledge her presence. Dylan arrived with their drinks on a tray, taking away the empty glasses in front of Carly and the Mistress. It was another five minutes before there was a lull in the conversation and Rob got to his feet, approached Nikki and addressed her directly for the first time.

1...56789...12