Agreeing to Serve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki won the race, her third orgasm in quick succession the result if Ryan's attention on her clit and the thick penis stretching her wider than she had ever been stretched before. The contractions of her vagina as the orgasm arrived soon tipped Marcus over the edge to his own orgasm. The feeling of his semen hitting the entry to her womb extended the orgasm for Nikki, the knowledge that the sperm he had emitted inside her would have a much shorter journey than normal due to the distance his penis had carried them inside her. Nikki was relieved that she was taking birth control as she was convinced Marcus's sperm would have impregnated her had nature been left to its own course.

Conscious of the other two climaxes, Ryan found himself rapidly approaching his own and he therefore blurted out a hurried 'Goddess please may I cum?' Carly immediately confirmed that he could and then continued to observe that his excitement suggested he wasn't too jealous of his girlfriend having been taken by another man. As her words sank in and he allowed his head to rest again on the floor, he looked up and saw the first of Marcus's semen escape from between Nikki's labia. He ejaculated as the first drop of semen landed on his face and he turned his head away from the sight above him as the realisation of what had just happened washed over him. Marcus withdrew and the two submissives stayed in position, before the Mistress ordered Nikki to straddle Ryan's face and allow him to eat his second creampie of the evening. Only this time, it was someone else's cum that he would be eating out of his girlfriend's well used pussy.

When he had finished, the two submissives were ordered to kneel in front of the group. The Mistress again took charge of the situation. 'My objective for the evening is complete. My two submissives have been granted orgasms and have witnessed their partner being used by others. I will see how they react over the next few days. Now before the evening is over, I am conscious there are three men and two ladies who did not participate in any of our after dinner entertainment. So I think it's only right that we offer them the chance for some relief before the evening closes. Rachel, to even the numbers a little, I think we should continue with you in your submissive role. Please join the others here.' The Mistress stopped speaking and beckoned to Nikki and Ryan in front of her. Rachel moved next to Nikki and adopted the same position, hands locked behind her head and legs spread wide open.

The Mistress then disappeared, returning a few moments later with blindfolds. The three submissives were ordered to kneel in the centre of the room whereupon the Mistress secured a blindfold to each.

'Ladies and gentlemen, you are free to use the submissives. We will end the evening with them being used and not even knowing who it is they are pleasuring. Who would like to go first?' Unseen to the submissives, the Mistress then held her finger to her lips and beckoned to those present not to speak.

'I see one of our female dommes would like to use Ryan. Ryan, on your back please.' The Mistress walked towards the doorway as Ryan lay on his back and Sarah lowered herself onto his face. At the same time, Tony had positioned himself between Nikki's legs and eased his erect penis between her puffy labia. Not wishing to be left out, Mike was soon inside Rachel.

The Mistress stopped when she was facing the two helpers from the hotel. They had both appeared during the first of the two couplings and had remained in the doorway watching as the subsequent events had unfolded.

'Thank you again for all your help this evening. I take it from the fact you are both still here that you haven't been offended by what we've been up to. My offer from earlier still stands. If you would like to use any of the submissives, feel free to join in for what is left of the evening. Dylan, I assume as a red-blooded male of a certain age you are sexually active. If so, all I ask is that you please wear a condom. You fill find some in the left hand drawer of the sideboard over there.' The Mistress paused and allowed Dylan to answer.

'Yes Ma'am, I will do that. Thank you.' He set off toward the sideboard and having retrieved a condom, placed it on top of the furniture and started to disrobe. The Mistress turned her attention to the diminutive blonde who had not moved.

'What about you Sally, would you like to participate?' The Mistress had a kindly look on her face as she sensed the young woman was very nervous.

Sally looked up from the floor and spoke in a quiet but confident voice. 'I want to be her,' she said, pointing in the direction of Nikki. 'I want to submit to you and be used to give pleasure to others. I want to experience what Nikki has experienced. That first day when I met you in the hotel, I was working a double shift and I stayed over in one of the staff rooms. When I finished my shift I came up to your room. I was going to see if there was anything else I could get for you and, yes, I hoped something might happen that gave me a chance to admit to you this is what I craved. But when I got to your door I could hear you whipping her and I knew I shouldn't interrupt. I went back to my room and I masturbated. I kept imagining myself as Nikki. Kneeling before you and giving myself to you. I've not been able to think of anything else since. Dylan keeps dropping hints that he would like to dominate me, but I know he has no experience. I want to give myself to someone that knows exactly what they are doing. I want to be yours Mistress.'

For the first time in a long time, the Mistress was taken aback. She had suspected Sally was submissive from a couple of the brief interactions at the hotel. But for the young woman to be this upfront and sure of what she wanted had surprised her.

'Well Sally, that's certainly not what I expected you to say. Let me think about this. I thank you for being so honest and I'm flattered that you've confessed to me, I can't believe that was easy for you. As you know, I've just taken on two submissives, so I'm not sure how a third would fit into things, but,' here she paused and looked back at the six bodies in various stages of copulation behind her, 'that's not to say we can't work something out. Are you working on Saturday?'

'No Mistress,' replied Sally, 'I have a shift starting at 10am on Sunday.'

'Very well. I'd like you to come round here for 10am on Saturday and I will tell you what I think about your request. Does that sound fair?'

'Yes Mistress, very fair, thank you.' Sally once again dropped her gaze to the floor. The Mistress smiled and extended her hand to cup the small blonde's chin, raising her head until their eyes met once again.

'One more thing Sally. Never be ashamed of who you are. Everyone's sexuality is different. The secret is to find like-minded people you can trust to explore your desires with. I hope I can work out a way that means I can help you with yours.' With that the Mistress stooped slightly and kissed Sally full on the lips. The blonde was too shocked to respond.

The Mistress broke the kiss and withdrew. 'Now, if you'd like to play with any of my submissives, feel free. The offer still stands, notwithstanding what you've just told me.'

'Thank you, Mistress, but I'd rather just get home now. My parents will be wondering where I am if it's too late.'

'Well let me call you a cab. And make sure you book it to collect you on Saturday to get back here. Don't worry about paying them, I have an account so all that will be taken care of.'

'Thank you, Mistress,' Sally said, before adding 'for everything.'

The two women walked back to the hallway together and the Mistress called the cab company. When the conversation ended she turned to Sally and said 'Five minutes. Would you like to wait somewhere away from the fun and games in there?' Sally nodded. 'And how about a drink? Tea, Coffee? Something stronger?'

'I'm fine Mistress, thank you. I hope I haven't complicated things just when you seemed to have everything organised.' The Mistress started walking and led the way back to the smaller sitting room on the opposite side of the house to the green room occupied by the other guests. She asked Sally to sit and then quickly left the young woman to collect a robe. On her return she picked up the conversation again.

'You've nothing to apologise for my dear. As I said before, I'm glad you have been so honest with me. Tell me, just so I know the parameters I'm working within, would you have any objection to serving a friend of mine. I know of at least one domme who is looking for a new submissive. And does it have to be a woman? How would you feel serving a male dom? Why, we haven't even discussed your sexuality yet. Do you prefer boys or girls?' The Mistress looked at Sally and the kindly smile returned to her face.

'I don't know Mistress,' Sally replied, and her chest started to move up and down, giving the impression she was about to burst into tears. 'I'm sure you think I'm just a silly girl with an infatuation. But I'm not I promise. I'm absolutely convinced this is what I want in my life.'

'Oh my dear, please don't be so silly. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I know this must be difficult for you. Well, we will take it in stages. Come round on Saturday as I've suggested and we will explore our options. All I ask is that you think hard about what you've seen happening this evening and consider, really consider, how you would feel if that was you in Nikki's place.'

'I will Mistress. Thank you again. Er, there's one more thing.' The petite blonde looked up from the floor.

'Yes my dear, what is it?'

'Could I have my phone back please? Nikki took it to the kitchen earlier.'

'Of course. How silly of me to forget,' and with that the Mistress left the room, returning a couple of minutes later with two mobiles. She showed them both to Sally, who indicated which was hers. Just as the Mistress was about to return the other to the kitchen the doorbell rang and after a little more discussion about Saturday, Sally left.

On her return to the green room the Mistress was just in time to see Nikki crawling to a now naked Dylan. She was still blindfolded and made her way by touch, reaching out in front of herself until she felt the muscular legs facing her. Then, again by feel, she worked her hand up his leg until she reached his groin. Now on her haunches, she wrapped her hand around his erect penis and stroked it gently before taking him into her mouth. He was bigger than most of the men present, though not on a par with Marcus. After a couple of minutes of fellatio, Dylan gently eased Nikki off his penis and spun her around. She knelt, confused momentarily, before he slapped her ass and pushed her shoulder blades down. Suddenly realising what was expected, Nikki returned to her kneeling position and then lowered her head until it rested on the floor, her ass offered up to the younger man and her legs spread wide to allow Dylan rear access to her vagina. He quickly ripped the cover off the condom he had been holding and eased the membrane over his engorged penis. Then he dropped to his knees and positioned himself to become the fourth man to enter one of the submissive's orifices that night.

The other two had also changed partners, both having satisfied their original dominants. Rachel had now removed her blindfold and sat in her husband's lap, his penis buried inside her sloppy pussy with Mike's semen steadily running out of his wife and into his lap. Sarah had climaxed and returned to the dining room to retrieve her clothes, stopping beside the Mistress to proclaim 'another stunning evening's entertainment Kay, I really don't know how you do it. And I'm not taking no for an answer anymore, I want to arrange a weekend when I can borrow that divine submissive of yours. She really is the perfect little thing.'

The Mistress smiled as she considered what Sarah might get up to given free access to Nikki for a whole weekend. Then, turning her attention back to the room, she saw Carly taking Sarah's place on top of Ryan. She was the other way around so that she could observe Nikki and Dylan, who were now the focal point of the evening. Dylan held Nikki's hips in his hands and was driving his penis into her well used pussy, the ferocity of his thrusts jerking Nikki's torso forward each time his penis was buried inside her.

Nikki suspected it was Dylan inside her, partly because of the size of his manhood and partly because of the presence of the condom, which none of the other guests had used. She suddenly felt dirty, on all fours being fucked by the hired help for the evening. But her Mistress had offered Dylan free use and he was taking her up on that offer. Nikki was expected to service him in the same way she had been accommodating to all the other guests. Once more her submissive feelings washed over her and she felt pleased that the Mistress was confident enough in her abilities as to offer her to a well built young man who no doubt had no problem getting as much action as he wanted. She waited for his next thrust and pushed her hips back hard, taking him deeper than he had been previously. He groaned as he felt his balls slap against her ass. When he came, Nikki was almost disappointed that the condom deprived her of the feeling of her vagina being flooded with semen. She was starting to get a liking for that feeling.

Carly was the last to climax and took the opportunity to turn around and remove the blindfold from Ryan once the waves of pleasure had died down. She smiled at him as he realised it was his Goddess that had left her juices all over his face, mingling with Marcus's semen that had remained from earlier.

The guests then slowly drifted away until just the four of them remained. 'Well, that was a successful evening, wouldn't you agree?' Nods all around. 'I do think we are going to have to start rationing orgasms for you two though. I've lost count already and it's only been four days since we started our new arrangement. You both need to get used to a lot less.' The Mistress looked on as both Nikki and Ryan wore a somewhat glum look on their faces. 'But not tonight. You've both behaved so well, you deserve a reward. We will unpick our feelings about this evening's events in the morning. Tonight, you have my permission to play with each other and you both have permission to cum.'

The smiles returned to the faces of the two submissives, especially as they realised there was no plan for Ryan's chastity cage to be refitted. As the four of them made their way up the stairs to their rooms, they each had reason to smile at how their lives together were starting to pan out.