Agreeing to Serve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her torment continued for another few minutes until Rachel let out a huge sign and collapsed forward onto Nikki who had not been expecting the movement. Nikki also stumbled forward, which pulled her wrists tighter against their bindings and caused her to cry out in pain. Rachel immediately stood back up, her orgasm already a distant memory as she reacted to the submissive's cry. Then Rob, seeing what had happened, stepped forwards and undid the rope securing her wrists. Nikki was grateful to be able to lower her arms, shaking them to get the blood circulating again.

'You may take the spreader bar off now kitten,' the Mistress said. Nikki looked across to the sofa to see that the Mistress had been watching everything that had happened. Then she looked down at the spreader bar and wondered how best to undo the cuffs around her ankles that held the bar in place. She wasn't flexible enough to bend fully at the waist to reach them and the way the bar secured her legs meant it was difficult for her to move position. Eventually she chose to squat and then drop herself backwards, which was definitely not a ladylike movement in any event but even less so when naked with her legs held wide open.

Eventually she was in a position where she could reach the cuffs and as she undid them she heard the Mistress speak again. 'I see you're not as flexible as you could be, kitten. I think we need to get you started on some yoga as well as training your ass to take something bigger. Now, when you've got that bar off, I think you need to look after Rob here. All that entertainment seems to have got him very excited. And I know you're desperate for release yourself, but I don't think you've earnt it yet so keep your hands behind your back while you service him.'

'Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress,' Nikki replied. She quickly rubbed her ankles and then moved towards Rob who was in the process of removing his shorts and underwear. As she did so, the words of the Mistress were imprinted in her mind. If she did well, she might be allowed an orgasm of her own that evening. She wished desperately that she could just bury her own hands in her sex as she was fellating Rob, but equally she knew that the Mistress most likely had plans for later and that if she were to be allowed an orgasm, it was likely to be a memorable one. So she held her hands behind her back and took the rapidly hardening penis into her mouth.

Meanwhile, Ryan had been in the presence of Sarah for some time. She had entered the dining room quietly and somewhat surprised him earlier. Having seen all the guests as they were taken past him and into the garden, Ryan had been making a mental note of them. Unlike Nikki, he had not met any of them before and didn't know their relationship with the Mistress. To him they were all dominants that he was expected to serve. He had counted four men and two women, making the assumption that the focus of the evening was more likely to be on Nikki than himself. As the time passed since the last guest had been escorted through the dining room, he started to wonder what was going on in the garden and pictured Nikki naked and bound in a similar pose to the one he found himself in.

Lost in thought as he tried to imagine how the guests were making use of his girlfriend, he didn't see Sarah when she quietly entered the room, his first awareness of her was her hand caressing his backside. Opening his eyes, he had no idea who it was, other than an impression it was a woman from the softness of the touch and the smoothness of the skin that had touched him.

'I'm so glad Kay has acquired a new male submissive. I find they are so much fun to play with.' As Sarah was speaking, she made her way around Ryan, allowing her hand to journey from his buttock and across his hip until she stood in front of him and her hand had arrived at his caged manhood. She cupped his testicles in her hand and squeezed them gently. 'There's something you should know about me, subbie. I prefer women, both as submissives and as sexual partners. But that also makes it more difficult for me to punish women, because deep down I don't like to make them suffer. That's why I'm so pleased Kay has acquired you. Men fall into two camps for me when it comes to sex. They are either well-endowed and therefore a potential sexual partner on those rare occasions I prefer penetration to the soft caress of another woman, or they exist to be punished. I'm guessing from the fact you are locked that you fall into the latter group, but let's see shall we. Maybe I'll be surprised.'

Stooping slightly so that she could see what she was doing, Sarah lifted Ryan's genitals higher, causing him to stand a little taller in an effort to minimise the pain as his balls were pulled uncomfortably away from their natural position. Then she inserted the key into the small padlock and released the locking mechanism, feeding the lock out from the retaining pin. Moving the padlock into her left hand, she then eased the cage away from Ryan's penis. Free from its confines and with Ryan in the presence of a very attractive, clothed woman, Ryan found his penis was immediately stirring and filling out as the blood flow increased. Sarah had left the base ring in place and had moved to place the padlock and cage on an occasional table near the door. As she returned to the bound submissive and took his manhood in her hand, Ryan found himself thankful that the Mistress had ordered him to clean himself and the cage before the guests had arrived, which had been done under Carly's close supervision.

'As I thought, there's not enough here to make you a pleasure slave so I guess that means it's punishment for you.' Sarah stroked his penis, encouraging it to grow to its full length of a little less than six inches. Then, with Ryan's manhood erect, she slapped it hard with her hand before moving back to the dining table and picking up a riding crop. She started on his backside, landing firm strokes swiftly one after the other, each landing on a slightly different part of his exposed and defenceless body. Having warmed both buttocks, Sarah moved down and expertly targeted the seams of more sensitive skin where the bottom of the buttock becomes the top of the thigh. Ryan had taken the initial strokes on his bottom with little reaction, but the stinging sensation on a part of his body that hadn't experienced a crop before caused him to suck his breath in and his body to flinch. He heard Sarah laugh and the next few blows were delivered with more force, working all along the seam on his right leg before transferring to the left.

Eventually the beating stopped and Ryan allowed his body to relax slightly. He had remained erect during the first part of the beating, but the increased pain when Sarah had targeted the more sensitive area of his body had quelled his ardour slightly and as Sarah stood back in front of him, she found his penis still enlarged but dangling between his legs.

'Not enjoying this slave?' she asked. 'Maybe you aren't a pain slave after all. Or maybe I've just been too soft on you. Well, let's up the ante a little, shall we?' Sarah stopped speaking and once more grasped Ryan's penis. She roughly masturbated him, forcefully squeezing his length in her hand and then pulling back towards his groin, her hand pulling his foreskin back and exposing the entire head of his penis. Her hand then moved back up, the tightness of her grip bringing the foreskin back over the helmet. The process was then repeated, with such aggression that Ryan gasped. What should have been a pleasurable experience turned into a more functional one, the movements designed to bring him back to full hardness without giving him too much pleasure. Satisfied that she had him the way she wanted, Sarah released his penis and stepped back, looking at the member now once again standing to attention slightly above the horizontal.

Sarah had not released the crop and she quickly transferred it back into her right hand. Then, with no warning, she viciously brought it down onto the top of Ryan's penis. He cried out and tried to move away from the woman standing in front of him, his progress soon stopped by the rope holding his hands in place. Sarah closed the gap between them, once again switching the crop to her left hand and grasping the penis with her right. 'There's no escape slave. You're going to stand there and take it like a man. Or should I say like a submissive. A real man with a real penis wouldn't be treated like this. Now let's play a little game. I want to see how many strokes of the crop it takes before you lose that erection. Of course, if we do have a pain slave in the making, you'll stay hard and take all I have to give. But if you're just a normal submissive, your penis will run for cover and shrivel back up to try and hide itself from the pain. I wonder which one you are?'

Ryan contemplated his predicament. He was completely at the mercy of this woman he didn't know. From what she had said, she was an experienced dominant but he was conscious neither Carly nor the Mistress were here to stop her if she went too far. Before he could think any more, the second blow from the crop landed on his penis, soon followed by three more. As had been the case with his ass, Sarah was moving the impact point of each blow, ensuring the most suffering. She paused after five strokes and approached him, her hand again circling his penis. She pulled the foreskin back to expose the head and then stepped back into position. Ryan waited for the next blow and sure enough, it landed on the exposed head, which was more sensitive now the protective foreskin had been pulled away. Five blows were landed on the most sensitive part of his penis each causing a throbbing and a sense of heat radiating within the area of his body on which the blow had landed.

'Still reasonably hard I see,' Sarah commented. 'Let's see if that's still the case when I've worked your balls over.' Ryan trembled. Even from his very limited experience of punishments he knew his testicles were much more sensitive than his penis. He steeled himself for what was to come and didn't have long to wait.

Sarah stood squarely in front of the bound submissive, his head held between his two arms which were pulled together by his bindings. He was looking at Sarah's feet when she said 'Look at me slave.' Ryan did so, raising his line of sight to look into her eyes. They were sea blue, almost twinkling as the smile that played across her face was reflected in them. Ryan found himself slightly scared of the confident woman that stood before him, a good two inches taller despite the fact she wore flat sandals in the summer sunshine. Without warning he saw her muscles tense as she brought the crop up between his legs, striking his vulnerable testicles with the full force she could muster. He once more cried out and attempted to pull away, again restrained by his bindings. The pain was much longer lasting than the strikes he had suffered on his penis and buttocks. Unlike on the other parts of his anatomy, Sarah didn't spread the blows around, preferring to concentrate on the same area which just accelerated the feeling of sickness developing in the pit of Ryan's stomach.

It only took 10-12 blows before his erection had completely subsided and his flaccid penis once again hung between his legs. It was almost as if it was trying to shield his testicles from further punishment. The pain was unbearable, yet he had no choice but to bear it. With each blow, the twinkle in Sarah's eyes had increased, the dominant clearly taking pleasure from the pain she was inflicting. Eventually Ryan could no longer hold her gaze and he allowed his head to drop, his eyes closing as he attempted to steel himself for further punishment. But none came. Instead Sarah once more stepped forward, grasped the abused ball sac in her hand and squeezed. But unlike earlier, this time she didn't stop squeezing and Ryan soon found himself once again staring into those blue eyes, begging her to stop.

'There's something you need to know about me slave. I enjoy inflicting pain. I enjoy the feeling of having a defenceless body at my mercy and making it dance to my tune. I enjoy this moment, when you look me in the eye and beg me to stop, that small crumb of comfort that you cling to, wondering if I could be so cruel as to continue. And seeing the look of utter defeat in your eyes as you realise I can be.' With that she squeezed harder and then twisted her grip. The pain ratcheted up a level and Ryan screamed, his first full blooded scream of the evening. Sarah threw her head back and laughed.

'You're mine slave. And we're only just starting.' She let go of his abused testicles and strolled back to the table, laying down the crop and picking up a single tail whip. Ryan watched and found himself wondering why he was in this position. Then he answered his own question. Despite the pain he had been feeling moments earlier, the look of sheer delight in Sarah's eyes as she had made him suffer and the obvious pleasure she had taken from controlling him had triggered that feeling of achievement all submissives lived for. He knew in that moment his suffering was what she wanted to achieve and he took pleasure in being able to give her that. But he still trembled as she walked back with the whip in her hand.

The first blow with the whip made Ryan realise the crop had been just the warm up. As the whip made contact with his buttocks it felt as though a red hot poker had been drawn across the skin and Ryan again cried out. Sarah repeated her technique of delivering each blow to a slightly different area, which soon resulted in a series of ten welts appearing across his buttocks. The pain had overwhelmed him and Ryan now hung limply from his bindings, sobbing gently and unaware that Sarah had finished with his buttocks.

'Is this all too much for you slave?' she asked as she once more stood in front of him. She lifted his chin until their eyes met and the smile had returned to her face. 'Do you want me to stop?'

Ryan thought about saying yes, but he knew she wanted to continue and he decided to try and carry on. He had no idea if the woman in front of him knew about his safe word, he had to hope that one of Carly or the Mistress had informed her. He knew he was close to having to use it. 'I want to carry on Mistress,' he managed to say, before adding 'I want to do whatever pleases you.'

'Good answer slave, but let's see if you really mean it. It looks as though you're not finding the single tail as exciting as the crop,' at which point Sarah paused and took Ryan's now completely flaccid inch and a half in her hand. 'It's so small, I don't even know what to do with it.' Sarah slapped the shrunken penis a few times before pulling the foreskin back and attempting to masturbate him to hardness. She only needed two fingers and made a point of highlighting this to him. Gradually, as the pain in his backside slowly diminished and the attention his penis was receiving showed no signs of abating, he grew hard again. By the time Sarah stepped back, he was again fully erect.

'Now let's see how your little excuse for a penis enjoys my whip.' Ryan couldn't quite believe what she had said and attempted to break free of his bindings, without success. Sarah was in position and hurried to deliver the first blow before the penis in front of her lost any of its erection. The pain in his buttocks had been bad and the pain from having his testicles squeezed had made him feel physically sick. This was worse. The whip made contact with the upper side of his penis and then wrapped around it, the end of the whip eventually biting into the sensitive skin.

The scream was immediate and louder than anything that had gone before. Sarah stepped forward and, having allowed the whip to unwind itself, grasped the penis to look at the bruise that was already showing signs of developing. 'You'll remember me for some time slave,' she chuckled before grasping the penis and again masturbating it to full hardness, before pulling back his foreskin to once again expose the glands at the head of his penis. Then she stepped back and took aim. Whether by luck or design, the second blow resulted in the leather tail wrapping itself around the widest part of the head and into the junction between the head and the shaft. Another scream erupted. Ryan's legs gave way and he sank lower, all of his weight carried by his wrists and their bindings. Sarah rushed forward to take some of his weight and as she did so, he whispered 'Bluestone' in a croaky voice, hoping the dominant knew its significance.

When she was satisfied that his legs were once more supporting his weight, Sarah stood in front of Ryan and again lifted his head. 'I'm impressed Ryan. I don't often find new subs that can take the whip as long as you did. With some training I think we might yet make a pain slave out of you.' Then she reached up and began to undo his bindings. 'I think it's time we re-joined the others. I wonder what they've been up to?'

Whereas Ryan had been subjected to an ordeal, Nikki had experienced the other extreme of the pain and pleasure spectrum. Having been taken to the edge of an orgasm and held there by Rob and Rachel, the Mistress had then declared that she had an idea for a little challenge.

'As most of you know, before Nikki came into my life Rachel was our submissive when our little circle felt the need to dominate a woman. So I think we should see how the two compare. Rachel, remove the rest of your clothes and come kneel here with Nikki.' Rachel reacted immediately and stepped into position, shedding her clothes as she did so. With the two women now naked in front of her, the Mistress continued. 'You are each going to bring a man and a woman to orgasm. The first to deliver two orgasms is the winner and to the winner, the spoils. They will be fucked by Marcus and get to feel that beautiful cock of his inside them. Excluding Marcus therefore, we have three men and two submissives. So, you each choose one and the man left out gets to fuck the loser. Rachel, you can have first choice, but you can't choose Rob. Who is it to be?'

Rachel looked over at the two men she had to choose between. Mike was standing next to Marcus, Tony had remained seated on the sofa next to Carly. She had met them both previously but had never interacted with either sexually. On the basis that he looked the fitter of the two, she chose Mike. The Mistress then invited Nikki to choose between Rob and Tony. She chose Tony, her submissive mind thinking that it was only fair everyone had a chance to enjoy her body and also in the knowledge that she had been taken by Rob before and if she were to be the loser, he would be a more than acceptable consolation prize.

'Very good,' said the Mistress. 'Gentlemen, I suggest you strip off while our two submissives choose their female partners. Nikki, you can go first this time. Will you be pleasuring me or Carly?'

Nikki was torn. She adored her Mistress, but she knew she would have many opportunities to provide pleasure to her. She had no idea when she would have another chance to show Carly how good her cunnilingus skills had become. She tentatively said 'I hope you don't mind Mistress, but I will choose Goddess Carly.'

'That's quite all right kitten. So Rachel, that means it is you and me. Just like old times. Excellent. Well it looks as though the gentlemen are all ready, so they can go first. Marcus, as you're the only one who is still clothed, I suggest you strip as well so both our submissives can see exactly what it is they are competing for.'

The Mistress stopped speaking to the group and took Tony's place on the sofa as he was moving into position in front of Nikki. Marcus also stepped forward, with the result that the two submissives were kneeling facing the sofa on which the Mistress and Carly sat, approximately six feet apart. Tony and Mike were standing naked in front of them and Marcus was in between the other two men, slightly closer to the sofa. As he removed his clothes he stepped forward to give Rachel and Nikki a better view. Nikki gasped when he was down to his underwear and her hand flew to her mouth as he pushed his shorts down. His penis was the biggest she had ever seen, by some distance. Still flaccid, it was at least eight inches and thicker than her wrist. Initially excited at the thought of being penetrated by it, her excitement soon turned to concern that she would simply not be able to accommodate him when fully erect.