Agreeing to Serve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Our situation is a little different in that I'm not the main dominant in Ryan's life. He lives here out of convenience and to ensure he and Nikki see plenty of each other, but he has pledged to serve Carly and she is the one who will make decisions as to what is required of him. But there will inevitably be situations where he sees Nikki serving me with others and vice versa. So tonight I have decided to give them each the opportunity to observe their partner 'up close and personal' shall we say, to see how well they handle the situation. We will start with Nikki. Come stand in the centre here where everyone can see you my dear.'

Nikki complied with the instructions, standing in the centre of the room facing her Mistress. She didn't look around at the others but sensed all their eyes suddenly trained on her body. She had no idea what the Mistress had planned but knew there was a reason for what was about to happen. Apparently it was to test her reaction to seeing Ryan with another.

'Lie on the floor kitten. Arms by your side. Legs apart slightly.' Nikki immediately adopted the position described, spreading her legs shoulder width apart. She was conscious that her vagina had been secreting juices for some time earlier in the evening and could feel her arousal now dried on her thighs, there for all to see.

'Now, Rachel, I'm sorry to be keeping you so busy this evening. Would you get on all fours please, with your pussy positioned so Nikki has a good view.' Rachel squeezed Rob's hand as she got up and walked towards Nikki, adopting the position described.

'Excellent. Ryan, your turn. You get to take Rachel from behind. You are allowed to cum, but not until you have given Rachel an orgasm. Understood?'

'Yes Mistress,' he replied, moving into position behind Rachel, his legs straddling his girlfriend's chest.

The Mistress continued with her explanation. 'The first test of the green eyed monster within. Nikki is going to watch her boyfriend with another woman. Now remember everyone, these two are on strictly rationed orgasms, so not only is she going to observe her boyfriend with another woman, up close, she is going to watch him orgasm while she remains denied. Ryan, you may begin.'

Ryan felt confused by the circumstances. He had become attuned to the requirement for him to serve others but the idea of this sexual act being for his benefit surprised him. He shuffled forward slightly and took his rapidly hardening penis in his hand, guiding the head as he allowed it to slide along Rachel's labia. Despite her earlier orgasm, she was clearly aroused again. Ryan felt conscious of the fact the last penis to have been inside Rachel was twice as big as his own and he immediately worried that she would not feel any pleasure when he entered her. So he decided to focus on her clitoris, stroking his penis the full length of her opening before gently pushing it between the folds at the top of her vagina.

Focused on the challenge of pleasuring Rachel after she had enjoyed Marcus's much larger penis only an hour before, Ryan was not thinking about Nikki. Indeed, with one hand between Rachel's shoulderblades and his head over her back, he couldn't see his girlfriend in her position immediately below the coupling. Nikki on the other hand, could see everything. She watched as her boyfriend's penis slid along the other woman's labia and was captivated as the first touch of the head on her clitoris prompted a small groan to escape from her other lips. Ryan continued to stroke the clitoris for several minutes, increasing Rachel's arousal and eventually causing her juices to escape from between her labia to drip onto Nikki's face.

Nikki could sense her own arousal growing. Yes, this was her boyfriend with another woman, inches from her face. But he was following instructions. And he was going to be allowed an orgasm. Nikki was pleased for him. One of the things that had made Nikki slightly nervous of the whole arrangement had been the extent to which they would be allowed to climax. She knew she would be able to go without herself for an extended period and secretly, she enjoyed the sense of growing arousal that accompanied extended periods of orgasm denial. But she was unsure how Ryan would react. The fact this would be his second orgasm within their first week of service she saw as a positive in terms of his likely commitment to the submissive role.

Suddenly Nikki's thoughts were dragged back to the present by the Mistress. 'Nikki, use your tongue on Rachel. I think she deserves some attention from you and I suspect your boyfriend isn't going to last too long.'

Nikki craned her neck but Ryan's penis blocked her access to Rachel's clitoris. She allowed her tongue to gently run along Ryan's length to make him aware she was there. As if understanding the signal, Ryan withdrew slightly before pushing his penis between Rachel's labia and deeper into her vagina for the first time. It was Ryan's turn to groan as he felt the warm embrace of the older woman's vagina clamping around his penis. Nikki now had access to Rachel's clitoris and she wasted no time in bringing her tongue into contact. As she did so, she realised her boyfriend was now fully inside Rachel, fucking another woman. Yet Nikki's only concern was to help her boyfriend bring that other woman to climax.

Ryan was relieved that Rachel was aroused and even though he was unsure whether it was due to his penis inside her or his girlfriend's tongue on her clit, his concentration remained on burying his penis inside the welcoming vagina. He marvelled at the strength of Rachel's inner muscles which were able to clamp around him despite having accommodated the much larger Marcus earlier. But he soon realised he had another thing to focus on. It had been so long since he had been inside a woman that he was rapidly approaching his own climax and he knew he was meant to wait for Rachel.

Nikki was working hard on Rachel's clitoris, also conscious of the fact Ryan was unlikely to last too much longer. She could hear the groans now regularly coming from Rachel and the increasing amount of fluid dripping onto her mouth and cheeks confirmed the levels of Rachel's arousal. Just as Nikki was wondering what else she could do to hasten Rachel's orgasm, the submissive felt fingers on her own labia. She jerked in surprise, breaking contact with Rachel. The fingers were slowly separating her labia before they entered her. Nikki suddenly realised she was also aroused, the ease with which the fingers slid into her vagina testament to the amount of natural lubricant she had produced. As the fingers slid upwards, seeking out her clitoris, she reached up and wrapped her arms around Rachel's hips, lifting her head until she was again lapping at the older woman's clitoris.

They continued for a few more minutes, Rachel being taken closer to her orgasm, Ryan becoming increasingly desperate in his attempts to hold his own climax back and Nikki beginning to worry that she may also have trouble with an impending orgasm as the mystery fingers now danced around her clit, teasing it out from the protective hood surrounding it and mercilessly attacking it with stroke after stroke. As the incessant fingers continued to dance across the most sensitive part of her body, Nikki decided she would accept a punishment for an unauthorised orgasm. She wanted to cum so badly having been on edge for so much of the evening.

It became a race to see who would climax first, the two women allowing their bodies to react to the stimulation they were receiving, while Ryan tried desperately to hold back but knowing he wouldn't be able to resist the vaginal walls that continued to tighten around his manhood for much longer. He knew it was weeks since he had last been inside Nikki and they had both had the freedom to be themselves. He had almost forgotten how it felt to be held inside a warm vagina and the added excitement of this being someone other than Nikki was dragging him closer and closer to the inevitable explosion.

Suddenly Rachel cried out and then everything seemed to happen at once. As the orgasm flooded through her body, Ryan felt the ripples passing from her vagina to his penis and he also reacted, crying out as he unloaded inside her. At the same time, the hand that had been driving Nikki to distraction was removed and Nikki found herself bucking her hips at fresh air, desperate for the contact on her clitoris but unable to find anything capable of delivering the pleasure that had been so cruelly removed. As she came to the realisation that the orgasm had been denied her, she felt the first of Ryan's semen drip out of Rachel onto her face. At that point she realised it had never been the intention for her to cum, she was there to understand her place and as more semen dripped onto her, she knew what it was; to obey and allow herself to be used however her dominants' wanted.

Nikki watched as Ryan's shrinking penis slipped out of Rachel, prompting yet more semen to drip onto Nikki. All three stayed in place waiting for further instruction. Eventually the Mistress obliged.

'Rachel, lie on your back and let Ryan clean up what's left of his mess. Nikki, come here. On your knees, face me.'

They all reacted to the instruction and Nikki gave a quick backward glance to see Rachel lying on her back, legs raised and spread wide, with Ryan lowering his head towards her groin. She averted her gaze and looked into the eyes of her Mistress, sensing a smile wasn't far from the dominant's face.

'Are you feeling deprived kitten? Did you want to cum?' the Mistress asked.

'Yes Mistress. I'm so aroused and seeing them both allowed to orgasm, I wanted so desperately to join them.' Nikki had held the eyes of her Mistress as she answered.

'And were you planning to cum without asking permission?' the Mistress continued.

Nikki dropped her eyes to the floor. She thought about lying but knew there was no point. She had given in to the temptation that had been dangled in front of her and even though she hadn't reached her climax, she knew there was no way she would have held it back waiting for permission if the fingers had stayed in place a few minutes longer. 'Yes Mistress. I'm sorry Mistress. I'm so desperate to cum Mistress.'

'Well I'm pleased that you have been honest with me kitten.' The Mistress was about to continue when Rachel suddenly cried out and interrupted her.

'Oh my god, no more please, I beg you. Let me recover!' She had her hands on Ryan's head and was attempting to push him away, the pleasure of his tongue having moved from inside her vagina lapping up his own cum to her clitoris, which had initially been enjoyable but had suddenly become overwhelming.

'That's good timing,' the Mistress responded. 'Ryan, we need to do something with this slut of a girlfriend of yours. Apparently watching you with another woman turned her on rather than making her jealous. I'll punish the fact she intended to cum without permission another day. Right now, we need to get on with the second part of our little jealousy experiment.' She was looking from Nikki to Ryan and back. The smile was now broad across the Mistress's face and Nikki suddenly wondered what was to come.

'Ryan, on your back, the same position Nikki was just in. Nikki, on your knees. The same position as Rachel was in.' She paused as the two submissives started to move. 'Now, who shall we have take Ryan's place? Marcus, you didn't get to cum when you were inside Rachel earlier. Would you like to try out my new submissive?'

'Silly question Kay,' he replied, moving from his seat to the centre of the room and starting to stroke his own penis as he made his way. 'You know me, always happy to help out with one of your scenes.'

'Excellent. Well, I think my little kitten deserves some pleasure after being denied all evening. And seeing that gorgeous piece of meat disappearing inside his girlfriend will be the biggest test of Ryan's commitment won't it. Just imagine how many women have become black only after experiencing Marcus inside them.' Then looking directly at Ryan, 'Wouldn't it be ironic if you actually observed the time your girlfriend was ruined for men with smaller dicks?'

Ryan had already thought the same earlier that evening when he had seen Marcus with Rachel. He knew that at some point Nikki would be on the receiving end and he had wondered how that would make her feel. Yet he took some comfort from the fact he had just given Rachel an equally pleasant orgasm, though he wasn't sure how much was down to his penis as opposed to his girlfriend's tongue. He simply answered with the now usual and non-committal 'Yes Mistress'.

Now on his back, Ryan watched as Nikki moved into position, his field of view suddenly filled with her glistening labia. Ryan marvelled at the sight of her clitoris, still hard and protruding from the hood of skin surrounding it. She was clearly aroused and her desire for an orgasm that she had articulated to the Mistress moments ago was no lie.

As Ryan felt movement on the side of his body he tilted his head and saw Marcus's thighs appear behind Nikki's, the contrast in skin colour clearly visible. What Ryan didn't see was that Marcus had positioned his hardening penis so that it was lying across Nikki's back. It was a tactic he had used many times before that was equally effective whatever the position of the woman. Had she been on her back, the penis would have been laid out on her stomach. Marcus wanted her to feel the full length and imagine what it would be like when it was inside her. It was certainly having that effect on Nikki, who suddenly became nervous having never experienced anything quite that size before.

The feel of his testicles rubbing between Nikki's bottom cheeks soon had Marcus fully erect and he moved back to allow himself room to manoeuvre his penis towards her vagina. Ryan suddenly saw the first part of his enormous member appear between his girlfriend's thighs and start to rub against her labia. It was immediately clear to all of them that despite Marcus's size, Nikki's arousal meant there was no need for any lube.

The moment soon arrived and Ryan watched as the head of the giant penis pushed gently but insistently between Nikki's labia. She groaned at the first touch and Ryan was mesmerised as her lips slowly peeled around the penis, drawing it inside her. Marcus was probably two inches deep by the time the full thickness of his penis was at Nikki's opening. He paused to allow her to judge the full girth.

'Oh my god,' Nikki exclaimed. 'It's so big. Please be gentle with me, Sir.'

As if in response, Marcus drew back and slowly started to rock back and forth, each time stopping as his full girth met with some resistance at the circumference of Nikki's vagina. Ryan watched as her lips rolled along his phallus, appearing to encourage him inside. Ryan thought back to his time with Rachel and how different that had been. Suddenly he thought of one thing that could be the same and he reached up to flick his tongue over Nikki's clitoris. She shook as he did so and Marcus took that as his cue to move to the next stage. Reaching forward to grasp her shoulders in his hands, he eased himself forward allowing his penis to sink further into the submissive. There was an immediate and prolonged groan from Nikki as she orgasmed, the feel of the invading phallus, the flicking tongue and the thought of what was still to come overwhelming her.

The additional juices triggered by her climax helped Marcus sink deeper inside her as she slowly came to terms with accommodating his full girth. Now sure that he wasn't going to split her vagina, Nikki relaxed and began to experience the feelings triggered within her as the penis continued to journey inside her. By now Marcus was beyond the point any other penis had reached inside her and her reactions became different. Whether it was the climbdown from her orgasm, Nikki wasn't sure, but the size of the phallus inside her was no longer pleasurable and she found herself worried that further insertion might hurt her.

Marcus felt Nikki tensing and began to withdraw. It was a scenario he had encountered many times with women not used to accommodating a man of his size. The pleasure turns to a concern when the woman realises there is more still to be inserted and she has no concept of how deep he will go. Not wishing to spoil the mood, he had become adept at managing the gift he had been given and withdrew until only two or three inches were inside her. Then he began to ensure each thrust brushed against the sensitive part of her body surrounding her clitoris, pulling at the skin as if trying to fold her clit back inside the warm embrace of her vagina. It didn't take long for the pleasure to return to Nikki and she found herself riding the wave toward a second orgasm, her excitement tempered slightly by the thought that Marcus might change his approach at any point and once again bury himself more deeply inside her. But his experience came to the fore and he kept her teetering on the edge of her second orgasm for what seemed an eternity to Nikki by controlling the depth and frequency of his thrusts to focus on her pleasure.

Ryan had watched Nikki's growing excitement and the way in which her body was reacting to the penis playing with her most sensitive parts. His tongue had long become surplus to requirements, Marcus's thick cock ensuring the pleasure node was fully occupied and sending pulses throughout the young submissive. As the coupling continued, Ryan saw Nikki's stomach muscles contract and her legs begin to shake as her second orgasm crashed through her.

Still the incessant thrusting of the monster cock continued. As Nikki once again relaxed in her post-orgasmic aftershocks, Marcus took the opportunity to sink deeper inside her accommodating vagina. Nikki's muscles had relaxed sufficiently to allow him free access and Marcus gradually worked himself further and further into Nikki until, finally, she felt his balls once more slap her ass cheeks. He was completely inside her, she had managed to take his full length. The feeling was one of achievement rather than pleasure. She had enjoyed the girth more than the length but she knew she could take all he had to give and that allowed her to relax in the knowledge that she wouldn't be hurt. With her mind now in full-on submissive mode, she glanced back over her shoulder and said 'fuck me with that monster cock, sir'.

Marcus needed no second invitation and encouraged by the fact Nikki was now much less apprehensive, he began to drive his penis into her with more force. Suddenly this was about him and Nikki tried to make it as pleasurable as possible for him, her muscles attempting to squeeze his penis but making little impression as a result of its size. So she decided to try and excite him by talking to him.

'I can't believe I've managed to take all of that inside me. It feels magnificent. I've never experienced anything like this before.' The words kept tumbling from her mouth, interspersed with groans and shrieks of pleasure. Ryan could hear it all and wasn't sure if it was genuine or done for Marcus's benefit. He once again reached up and honed in on Nikki's clitoris, deciding he might as well try to make it as pleasurable for her as possible. He could feel the thrusts of the huge penis as it drove past Nikki's clitoris on its journey deep inside her and Ryan felt himself getting turned on, Nikki's vocal encouragement having as much an effect on him as she was hoping it would have on Marcus.

Suddenly, Ryan felt a hand on his own penis, tightening its grip before starting to move up and down. Although it hadn't been long since his last release inside Rachel, he was ready to go again and the rhythmic motion of the hand as it glided up and down his shaft soon had him sighing with pleasure, a sign that reverberated against his girlfriend's clitoris. Once more the three protagonists were each being driven towards their own separate orgasms and it became a race to see who would climax first. Ryan knew he would have to ask permission, whereas the other two were free to cum whenever they wanted.