Agreeing to Serve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Rachel and I were so pleased to hear you intended to pledge yourself to Kay's service my dear. We both enjoyed you so much last time and were hoping for a repeat performance.' As he spoke he reached out and stroked her left breast. The Mistress observed and noted that almost everyone in that situation made their first move for Nikki's breasts. They were most definitely her stand out feature, both literally and metaphorically. After a minute or two, he moved behind Nikki and she felt his hand sliding down the curve or her bottom. Then she felt fingers between her cheeks, making a beeline towards her rear hole. She felt a finger brush the entrance and then, moments later, the pressure of the fingertip pushing against her opening. She relaxed and the muscle gave way, the finger entering her to the second knuckle. He wiggled the finger inside her which made her shudder and elicited a chuckle from the man behind her. 'Maybe tonight I even get my turn in here. What do you say, kitten?'

'If it pleases you Sir. My holes are available for you to use in whatever way you choose.' She raised her head but looked across at her Mistress who had a smile on her face. As she did, Nikki recalled the night at the restaurant and specifically the reason why the Mistress had chosen James rather than Rob to take the submissive's anal virginity. They were of similar length, but Rob's penis was significantly wider. As she pictured him using her ass Nikki shuddered, which triggered a contraction of her sphincter muscle around the finger invading her. Rob felt it and wiggled his finger again before removing it completely and slapping the bare ass in front of him.

'We will see Rob. You're so eager, aren't you?' The Mistress said, inserting herself into the conversation. Then without waiting for him to answer, she continued 'she's still very inexperienced, but I plan to accelerate her anal training now that she has committed herself to me. You won't have long to wait.'

Nikki had become used to being talked about in this way. She suddenly felt her juices escaping from between her labia and starting to drip down her inner thigh. She realised she was desperate for someone to use her and hoped one of the dominants would make a move soon. But as the thought entered her head she saw Rob and Rachel sit down and pick up their drinks, the earlier conversation resuming as though the bound submissive was there for decoration. Her thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of the next guest, Sally leading a man she had not seen before towards the group. She considered him as quite nondescript. In his thirties, he had also opted for the tailored shorts and polo outfit. His hair was dark and cut short, with just a hint of curl that Nikki suspected would become quite pronounced if the hair was allowed to grow. He was clean shaven with a round face. The polo was tailored and he looked reasonably trim. He was looking directly at Nikki and for a brief second their eyes met, which triggered his face to break into a smile. Nikki looked away and her gaze settled on Sally, who was again captivated by the naked and bound submissive in front of her.

'Mike, so glad you could make it!' Mistress Kay again jumped to her feet and embraced the hotel manager. 'Let me introduce you.' The pleasantries were again exchanged. Dylan, who had followed Sally and Mike with the drinks, placed another beer and two G&Ts on the table before making his way back to the house, Sally walking alongside him. As they stepped back inside they heard the door chime and rushed to greet the next guest.

On opening the door, Dylan suddenly felt inadequate. It wasn't a feeling he was used to, but in front of him stood a man who was a good two inches taller and with a much fuller physique than the toned body of the ex-footballer. Marcus reminded Dylan of a smaller version of Usain Bolt, though smaller was a relative term for someone who stood at least six foot three.

'Good evening, Sir,' he said. The same exchanges followed and as Dylan departed to fix another drink, Sally led Marcus through to the dining room. He stopped in front of Ryan and made a point of looking him up and down.

'Good to see these young white boys finally understanding their place in life,' he said to Sally, who blushed and looked to the floor. Ryan's cheeks reddened at the comment and then he suddenly felt a gentle slap on his arm. 'I'm joking man. Whatever floats your boat, yeah. I just hope you do a good job serving Kay. She deserves the best that lady.'

They continued into the garden and his arrival prompted another round of introductions. But this time Marcus wasted no time in approaching Nikki. 'My, you're a pretty one,' he said before bucking the trend and making his first contact with the naked flesh in front of him a cupping of Nikki's ass, soon followed by a squeeze. He then did the same with the second ass cheek, before completing his quick tour around the submissive and standing still in front of her. Without any warning he thrust his hand forward between her legs and expertly inserted two fingers between her outer lips. He explored her inner folds for a few seconds and then withdrew his fingers, holding them up in front of his face. 'Looks as though you are looking forward to the night ahead as much as I am,' he said with a chuckle, before holding his fingers in front of Nikki. Without being asked, she leaned forwards and licked her juices off his fingers. 'Well trained too,' Marcus added.

Tony was the next to arrive. Shorter than most of the other men present, he had a markedly different appearance with long, straggly blond hair and a full but trimmed beard. Of a similar age to Mike, Tony appeared older than the submissives but younger than the Mistress, Rob and Rachel. He was also overweight, a fact he tried to hide by wearing a bright floral shirt hanging out over his trousers. The Mistress was just about to introduce him to the rest of the group when she noticed Dylan bringing the last guest across the lawn.

'Sarah, last as usual. It's a good job there are so many introductions needed tonight or we might have been in danger of starting without you.' The Mistress walked forwards and embraced her much taller friend.

'You wouldn't dare tonight, my dear. You know how much I have been looking forward to seeing your new servant again.' The tall blonde then covered the distance between herself and the bound submissive in a couple of strides. She put her hand under Nikki's chin and raised the submissive's head before stooping to deliver a long, lingering kiss. Then as she pulled away she paused and whispered quietly so that only Nikki would hear 'I'm so glad you agreed to serve Kay, little one. I meant what I said last time, I think you have the makings of a wonderful submissive and now you have the perfect teacher.'

'Thank you, Goddess,' Nikki whispered in response. She felt more fluid escape from between her lips and was surprised at the instant effect Sarah had on her level of arousal. Nikki was looking forward to seeing how Sarah would treat her.

With drinks topped up and introductions complete, the Mistress stepped towards Nikki and stood beside the bound woman, facing the group. 'Ladies and Gentlemen, your attention please.' Everyone looked across at the woman facing them, some conversations suspended mid-sentence.

'Firstly, thanking for coming and sharing today with me. As many of you know, this is a celebration. Today I received a commitment from not one but two submissives, who have agreed to serve me in whatever manner I ask of them. Nikki here is all mine, but I have agreed to share her boyfriend Ryan with Goddess Carly, who you have all now met. Carly, please come and join me.' Carly stepped forwards, a little unsure of what was coming next.

'Now, for the first part of the evening you are free to play with our new possessions. Please feel free to untie them if you wish. They are here for your pleasure and, given the guest list this evening, there are no limits I need to inform you of, other than the fact that they are both very inexperienced when it comes to anal sex. So for those well-endowed gentlemen present,' here the Mistress paused as there was a murmur from the people gathered around, 'oh you know who you are, please refrain from using them that way. I am planning to put them both on an intensive training regime, so you won't have long to wait before they can accommodate all you have to offer.' Another murmur interrupted the Mistress as Rob and Rachel spoke, whilst Marcus and Sarah also exchanged words. As silence fell once more, the Mistress continued. 'I have a couple of special events planned for later this evening, after we have eaten, but for now please make use of the facilities. As usual, if you haven't been tested in the last two weeks, please use a condom. There are plenty around the place. And if anyone would like our male submissive unlocked, both Carly and I have a key. Finally, they will both be using the same safe word, which is 'Bluestone'. Please respect their limits as despite the promise they both show, they are new to the submissive lifestyle.' With that she stopped talking and turned to Nikki, whom she kissed passionately before moving away to sit back on the sofa.

Nikki had expected a rush of activity but no one moved. She couldn't believe any of the people present were too shy as to make the first move but it seemed as though everyone was waiting for someone else to go first. From what she had been able to make out from the introductions, it was clear Rob, Rachel, Sarah and Marcus all knew each other. The other three men seemed a little less familiar to the core of the group, though it was obvious they had all met previously. It therefore seemed odd that no one was willing to make first use of the submissive woman who had been presented to them. Nikki started to feel a little aggrieved when Rachel stepped forwards.

'Oh for goodness sake. What's the matter with you lot? You're not normally so reserved. Is it because we have a new member of our group here tonight?' Rachel paused and smiled at Carly as she said this before resuming. 'Well, how about I go first? Kay, do you have a strap on I could use? I say there's no time like the present to start her anal training.'

'Good idea Rachel, I'll just go and fetch one,' the Mistress replied, jumping to her feet and heading off back to the house.

'Would you like her untied Rach?' Rob asked his wife.

'No, I think it will be more fun to leave her like that, don't you?' Rachel answered.

'While you're doing that, I'm going to head back to the house and see what sort of pain tolerances our other new toy has,' Sarah said, picking up her drink. 'Carly, would you mind lending me the key to his cage please. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better later this evening, but for now I need to get some of the stresses of the day out of my system and I find the best way of doing that is to give a bound submissive a good workover.' With that Sarah approached Carly, who immediately began to unfasten the chain she was wearing around her neck with the key dangling from it.

'Of course,' Carly said, sliding the key off the chain and passing it to the tall blonde in front of her. 'Just don't be too rough with him please. He is still new to this and has only had one real punishment session so far.'

Sarah smiled and, having taken the key, patted Carly on her hand. 'Don't worry my dear, I'm a good judge of how far to push them.' With that, Sarah turned and headed off across the lawn. The remaining four members of the group split into pairs, Mike and Marcus standing chatting on the lawn just outside the summerhouse, while Carly sat back on the sofa and was soon joined by Tony, the two of whom soon became engrossed in a conversation of their own.

The Mistress returned carrying a harness and two dildos. She had also collected a riding crop and a cane which she laid on the table amongst the drinks. Passing the harness to Rachel, the Mistress suggested Rob might want to warm Nikki up, gesturing to the implements she had brought with her. Then she stepped in front of Nikki and held up two dildos, one both longer and slightly wider than the other. 'Which one do you think we should use kitten?'

Without hesitation, Nikki nodded towards the larger one, knowing that they would prefer it if she opted for the more difficult choice. She didn't think it looked that much bigger than the dildo she had previously taken in her ass and the smaller one the Mistress held was definitely a step backwards. 'Good girl,' the Mistress said, handing the chosen phallus to Rachel.

Meanwhile, Rob was not going to pass up the opportunity to start the evening with a little punishment, picking up the crop and moving behind Nikki. She lost sight of him but soon felt the gentle caress of the leather patch at the end of the crop as it was stroked across her bottom. She waited, excitement levels rising to fever pitch, for the first strike. She didn't have long to wait, Rob flicking his wrist and snapping the patch of leather against her defenceless skin. As the warmth radiated from the area of contact, Nikki let out a contented sigh. She had been on edge all day and now the time had come for her to serve, for her to once again show all these people close to her Mistress just how good a submissive she could be. She braced herself for the next strike and was confused when nothing happened.

'You're enjoying this aren't you?' Rob asked, having moved beside Nikki. He gathered some of her hair in his hand and, twisting it slightly, pulled her head back.

'Yes Sir,' the submissive replied.

'Why's that do you think?' he continued.

'Because I love to give pleasure to my dominants, Sir. The feeling I get when I know they are fulfilled and that it is because of what I have done for them is a feeling I've never experienced before,' she answered.

Without saying any more, Rob returned to his position behind her and continued with the cropping. Each blow was slightly firmer than the one before and after five to each cheek he had left a warm glow across her buttocks. What he did next took Nikki completely by surprise. With the spreader bar still fastened to her ankles, Nikki's legs were wide open which gave Rob perfect access to her pussy. Without warning he suddenly brought the crop up between her legs until it slapped against her labia. It was the shock more than the pain that made her cry out. Two more blows soon followed that had Nikki wriggling. It seemed counter intuitive, but the crop striking her most private and sensitive parts while she was defenceless and in full view of the group took her arousal level off the charts. Two more blows led to the first groan escaping from her lips. But it was a groan of pleasure, not pain.

'Enough of that,' said Rachel. She had been patiently waiting for her husband to stop but had decided he was likely to continue if she didn't interrupt. 'If you give this needy little slut's pussy too much attention I suspect she'll cum right here and it's far too early for her to get that reward. She needs to earn it. Now, I'm ready and I'm sure there will be a queue to use her before too long. Out of the way dear.'

Rob reluctantly withdrew and Rachel moved behind Nikki, positioning herself between Nikki's legs, trying two or three different positions before getting into one that was comfortable and not interrupted by the presence of the spreader bar. Nikki suddenly felt a cold sensation as two fingers covered in lube spread her cheeks and expertly found their way to her opening. They worked lube into her puckered skin and then gently forced her open, one finger sliding past the muscle, soon followed by the other. The lube was worked around the walls of her anus and then the fingers were withdrawn. It prompted another sigh from Nikki. Before the relationship with her Mistress had begun, Nikki had never enjoyed anal play. She and Ryan had experimented twice and Nikki had made it clear she wasn't enjoying it. But now she had a completely different perspective on things. Her ass was the ultimate sign of submission and she was beginning to enjoy the feeling of being penetrated there. To Nikki it was as though the person invading her was taking the last thing she had to give.

The sensation of the phallus against the puckered crater that marked the opening to her bowels brought her back to reality and she relaxed her muscles to allow the entry to be as easy as possible. The phallus slid inside her almost immediately, its shape and the lubricant proving a good combination. Nikki enjoyed the sensation as Rachel thrust forwards and the phallus filled her. She was desperate to reach down and touch her clitoris but the bindings securing her hands to the loop in the ceiling made that impossible. Instead she tried to focus on the sensations emanating from her ass as Rachel expertly withdrew before thrusting forwards once more, a task that proved impossible when Rob stood in front of her and kissed her. Her eyes, which had been closed imagining the sight of the phallus stretching her ass, flew open as he pushed his tongue between her lips. She allowed her mouth to open and felt his tongue exploring, soon followed by his lips closing around her upper lip and suckling it. Now she had two contact points to focus on.

After a few minutes, Rob pulled his head back. Nikki looked deeply into his eyes as she savoured the continued pounding her ass was taking. 'Are you enjoying my wife fucking your ass?' he asked.

Nikki nodded and muttered a brief 'Yes, sir' as she felt the phallus again buried to its full length inside her.

'Let me here you say it,' he ordered.

'I'm loving your wife fucking my ass, Sir,' the submissive managed, before the intruding silicon again filled her.

'I'm glad to hear that. Maybe we should untie you so that we could both enjoy you? Would you like that, Nikki, would you like me inside your cunt while my wife fucks your ass?'

'Oh god, yes Sir. Please. I want something inside my pussy so badly.' Nikki was desperate for anything that might stimulate her clitoris now, the phallus in her ass pleasurable but unable to take her to the stage of arousal that she so desperately wanted.

Just then the Mistress stepped up beside Rob, kissing him passionately. 'I think we need to save that little treat for later. Why don't you make do with playing with her clit for now. I think my little kitten is desperate for some stimulation. Isn't that right, kitten?'

'Yes, Mistress. Please touch me Sir. Please.' Nikki was begging and a wave of relief washed through her as she felt fingers between her labia, opening her sopping wet vagina to the cooling air of the early evening. The fingers played around her vaginal walls and though she couldn't feel it, she was sure her juices were now dripping straight down from her vagina to the floor of the summerhouse. Yet despite her obvious need, the fingers refused to touch her where she needed it most. She looked at Rob who was staring at her pussy, a grin on his face.

'My clit Sir, please touch my clit.' Nikki was almost screaming now, the phallus having speeded up its thrusting.

'I've got a better idea,' Rob said, withdrawing his fingers and again picking up the riding crop. Without a pause, he positioned the crop between her legs and flicked it up to smack against her labia. Nikki almost screamed in frustration. She thought she was to be allowed an orgasm but now there was just torment, her ass invaded by the dildo bringing a pleasure that would never be enough to satisfy her combined with the short, sharp stings of the crop. Nikki knew from previous experience that a continuing amount of pain could push her to an orgasm, but it normally had to be continuous and the maddening strokes of the crop Rob was delivering weren't going to do the job.

1...678910...12