Agreeing to Serve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hands behind your backs,' the Mistress continued. Both moved their hands. Nikki cast her mind back to her training weekend and couldn't remember being in such a submissive position with her clothes on. Ironically, she felt more uncomfortable than if she had been naked.

'Now, I'm going to explain what Carly and I think is a workable solution to our, what shall we say, challenging lifestyle choices. You will not interrupt until I have finished. Then you will have the chance to ask questions of us. When we have answered, you will have the option to agree or to decline. If you decline then we will have to take some time to rethink and see if there is an alternative that Goddess Carly and I are prepared to compromise for.'

The Mistress leant forward and her voice suddenly took on a deeper, more serious tone. 'You will both live at my house. Permanently. If we get past the trial period, I suggest you both rent your apartments and start to think of them as retirement investments rather than where you live. Of course should our arrangement break down they would also give you a bolt hole to run to. You will both serve as my submissives. Nikki, that will mean you are permanently under my control. Ryan, you will serve Goddess Carly from Friday evening until Sunday evening, at any place of her choosing. You will be returned to my house on a Sunday evening, normally by 6pm, and when in my house you will submit to me.'

Ryan was looking at the Mistress as she continued. 'Goddess Carly may demand your presence at any other time and you will comply. Goddess Carly also has the right to request control of Nikki, which I will grant on a case by case basis unless I have alternative plans. Similarly, I may request control of Ryan at weekends, though the ultimate decision on that will rest with Goddess Carly.'

There was a pause to allow what had been said to sink in.

'Now, you may be thinking this sounds like 24x7 submission. Well, that is not the case. You will both be free to continue with your careers if you choose and I will make time and space available to you to facilitate that. But you may choose to give up your day jobs. I will agree to pay you each the sum of £2,000 per month to serve as my submissives. As all your food and whatever clothing you are permitted will be provided, I will invest the money for you in accounts that I will open in your name. So you do not need to work, but you may choose to do so and I will not stand in your way. All that I ask is that when I give you notice of any special events that may be being organised, you arrange any work around those times and ensure you are available. You both have freelance jobs, so I am hoping you can be flexible should you choose to continue to work. Does that sound fair?'

'Yes Mistress,' they both replied without looking at each other.

'Good. You will both be allowed Wednesday evenings to yourselves. In addition, you will be allowed the last weekend in every month to do as you please. That will be from 10am Saturday until 6pm Sunday. If either or both of you are needed by your dominant on a weekend 'off', you will be given a week's notice and your free time will be moved back one week. We will not place any restrictions on what you get up to in your free time, other than you will not be allowed to orgasm without your dominant's permission. To be clear, that means Nikki will need my permission and Ryan will need that of Goddess Carly. If one of us says yes and the other no, then only one of you will get to cum that day.

'You will be given your own room that you will be free to use unless you are given a direct command to the contrary. I will install CCTV cameras in your room and both Goddess Carly and I will have access to the images round the clock. So you will be allowed your own time, but as befits a submissive you will not be allowed any privacy from your dominant.

'Finally, you will be expected to serve. In addition to any sexual services, you will be required to keep the house clean and tidy and you will be responsible for all cooking as well as entertaining any guests I might invite. You will be naked at all times in both the house and gardens, unless Goddess Carly or I instruct you to wear clothing.

'Do you have any questions so far?' The Mistress paused and watched as both submissives shook their heads.

'Excellent. Goddesss Carly, do you have anything to add?' The Mistress looked at the younger dominant.

'Two things Mistress,' she answered before addressing the two figures kneeling before her. 'Firstly, your Mistress will be the one who explores the dynamic of a submissive couple. My focus will be on Ryan, though there may be occasions on which I choose to use Nikki as well. Secondly, I will be using Ryan to help make content for my Goddess Petra fans site. You will each be expected to subscribe to that site and tell me what you think of it. I want you to help with ideas for content. The site is intended to appeal to submissives, so you will be my little focus group to help me with it.'

The Mistress waited for Carly to finish before again taking control. 'Right, if there are no questions the time has come for you to decide. We will live this arrangement for one month and see how we get on. If you are both in agreement, I want each of you in turn to stand and strip naked. For now, we will take your shedding of clothing as a sign that you are prepared to relinquish the rights of normal people and wish to serve for your dominant's pleasure. Next week we will draw up some formal contracts so that we have a written record of our agreement. If you do not want to continue, you should keep your clothes on and walk back into the kitchen. Nikki, we will start with you.'

Nikki rose slowly from her kneeling position, replaying the words the Mistress had spoken in her head. There was a lot to digest and some things she needed time to decide on, like the work situation, but the overriding feeling was one of excitement that she would be living under the same roof as the Mistress and Ryan. She decided to accept the proposal.

Nikki was wearing a long, grey cardigan that reached down to mid-thigh, over the top of a tight-fitting white vest top and black jeggings. Nikki had a great figure though in her own critical view, which she often shared with herself as she stood in front of the full-length mirror in her flat, she was carrying a few pounds more than would have been ideal, especially on her thighs and hips.

Ryan's view was that this made her curvy and he'd often commented that he preferred her figure to the stick thin models he worked with. He had even compared her favourably with Carly, who was toned without an ounce of fat anywhere. But the fact she had chosen to wear the cardigan was a sign of her self-consciousness at her figure when meeting with and being compared to Carly. Whenever Nikki was uncomfortable with her body, the cardigan was her go to solution.

She slipped the cardigan off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Standing in the jeggings and vest top, she was conscious of the skin gathered at her waist, bunched by the elastic. It was barely noticeable but the ultra critical Nikki was conscious of it and her hands slowly stroked her sides as she moved them to the bottom of the vest top and slowly started to lift it up and over her head. Dropping the top with her cardigan, she glanced across at Carly for the first time. Nikki was used to being naked in front of the Mistress and had been subjected to a night with two other women, during which she had been completely exposed. But again, this felt different. Carly said nothing but had a smile on her face as she watched the moments of slight hesitation and guessed that she was the reason.

Next Nikki decided to remove her boots. They were black ankle boots that were a little tight. She always had to work them around her heel as she took them off, a process she didn't want to have to go through in front of the two women after removing her bra. Stooping down, she removed one then the other. Her socks soon followed and then she stood to her full height before reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra. Nikki knew her breasts were her best feature and she recalled the night she had first met the Mistress, when the older woman had spent an age playing with her breasts and nipples. As she leant forward to allow the bra to fall away from her breasts her chestnut hair also fell forward over her face. She wore it just longer than shoulder length, which meant she had the option of wearing it in a pony tail in situations where she didn't want it getting in her face. Tonight wasn't one of those times and she was glad the hair shielded her face from the younger dominant as she allowed the bra to join the growing pile of clothes on the floor, her breasts now exposed to the other two women.

The jeggings were next, never the easiest of garments to remove. But she hadn't envisaged having to strip for an audience when she had chosen her wardrobe. Peeling the material down her thighs she again felt self-conscious about the sight of her hips and thighs. Little did she realise it was a thought far from the mind of her audience. Having danced the inevitable dance of extricating her feet from the jeggings, she once again stood straight. Her panties were functional but stylish, white cotton hipsters with a very subtle blue flower pattern. Feeling a little more confident now her body wasn't being contorted by the elasticated sections of her clothing, she shook her hair back away from her face. Then she gazed into the eyes of her dominant, knowing the Mistress was enjoying watching the young submissive follow orders, before pushing the cotton panties down. She felt the tightening of the elastic as the waistband passed the widest point of her hips and then suddenly gravity took control, the panties falling from her grasp to the floor.

'Wait position please kitten,' the Mistress commanded. It had been almost three weeks since Nikki had last performed her positions, but the Mistress had chosen one of the two most common that were ingrained in her submissive psyche. She spread her legs shoulder width apart and as she did so, clasped her hands together behind her back. Her body was now completely on display for the two women sitting in front of her. Her breasts settled into the slightly raised position caused by the placement of her hands, each naturally round and full with a pronounced areola making it clear just how excited she was.

'I think you need to tidy yourself up downstairs my dear,' the Mistress commented, looking at the hair that had grown back in her pubic area. 'But otherwise, it's so nice to see you again in all your submissive glory.' The Mistress stood and closed the gap to Nikki in two strides. Then she raised her hand and gently stroked the arc of Nikki's left breast with her right hand before running finger and thumb across the nipple. Finally she grasped the nipple between her digits and squeezed, drawing a sharp intake of breath from the submissive. Then she returned to her seat.

Carly had been watching with interest, her eyes moving up and down the submissive's body as she admired how natural the chestnut haired woman's figure appeared. Carly had been a professional model since she was 18, coming up to eight years, and she always felt jealous of women who sported a fuller figure. She herself would have loved nothing more than to put a few pounds on but knew it would be professional suicide to change her appearance now. Carly had sensed Nikki was uncomfortable in her presence and decided to try to put her at her ease. She stood and moved across to Nikki.

'Why do I sense that you feel threatened by me, kitten?' She hadn't planned to use the same pet name as the Mistress had earlier but it seemed such a natural thing to do as she raised her hand and slowly stroked the underside of Nikki's jaw. 'There really is no need. The female form comes in lots of shapes and sizes. Me, I like you just the way you are. Such wonderful curves, I just feel the need to stroke them.' Then she cupped Nikki's chin and raised her head so the two women were looking eye to eye.

'I hope we can be friends kitten,' she said as she leaned in to briefly kiss Nikki full on the lips. The submissive was caught off guard by the show of affection but, collecting herself, she returned the kiss. She longed to move her hands and embrace this new dominant who she suspected was about to become a more regular feature in her life, but resisted the temptation.

Carly broke the kiss suddenly and took a half step backwards. Then she raised her hand and started to stroke the outline of Nikki's left breast. Her fingers soon moved to the underside and after stroking the curve she turned her hand and cupped the full breast, taking all of the weight. After lingering with the feel of the mammary in her hand, she placed it back in its starting position rather than allowing it to fall, before resuming her stroking of the slope back past the nipple and towards the submissive's neck. The journey was completed by her fingers then circling the nipple before gently grazing across its tip. The last action drew a sigh from Nikki.

'Oh, you like that do you?' Carly asked, but it was a rhetorical question. Without waiting for Nikki to reply, the dominant switched focus to Nikki's right breast and started the process over again. By the time her fingers again fluttered over the rock hard nipple, the sigh that came from Nikki was much louder. Then, suddenly, Carly grasped the nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She squeezed, which changed the sigh to a sharp intake of breath, then twisted, which elicited a scream from the unsuspecting submissive. Carly let go of the nipple and looked deep into Nikki's eyes.

'But don't ever underestimate me kitten,' she said, 'I may be new to this but I'm not going to be a pushover. Understood?'

'Yes Goddess,' Nikki replied. As she finished her response she was again taken off guard as Carly reached down between the submissive's legs and without warning, ran her fingers along Nikki's labia before inserting one finger between her lips. Moments later the finger was withdrawn and held in front of Nikki's face.

'It looks as though you enjoyed that kitten. I wonder if it was the gentle stroking or the sharp pain that made you this wet? Well, we are going to have lots of time together to find out.' Then, turning to Ryan who had patiently remained in his kneeling position, Carly said 'your turn. Do you agree to serve us?'

Carly moved back to the sofa as Ryan rose from his previous position. Nikki looked across at her boyfriend. All eyes were on Ryan as he started to undress. There was none of the inner turmoil and self doubt Nikki had experienced when disrobing. Ryan knew his body was not as attractive as the women present and that they wanted him naked not as a sexual act but as a test of his submission. He was of similar height to the Mistress, around 5' 10", and though he couldn't be described as overweight it was obvious Ryan did little in the way of exercise. In their vanilla days, Nikki had teased him about his 'love handles' and they had promised to start a keep fit regime on more than one occasion without actually doing so. He was soon standing in front of them with just his underwear covering his modesty. Even then he didn't hesitate. The shorts were pushed down and kicked towards the other clothes lying on the floor. Without being asked he adopted the same position as Nikki had been placed in and waited for the dominants to speak. Carly was first.

'OK. So we have two willing submissives. Excellent. Now practicalities. Mistress, you will need one of the keys to our boy's cage. Remind me to let you have that before you leave. What about your kitten? Can she be trusted not to pleasure herself or will we need to arrange a chastity device for her also?'

Nikki was shocked. She had never encountered the concept of a female chastity device and suddenly felt a little scared at the prospect of the unknown. Her Mistress quelled her fears slightly when she replied.

'I don't think it will be necessary. From what I've seen so far she has good self control. But we should keep it under review. Even though her boyfriend may be locked, she could still take advantage of their time together to get some unauthorised orgasms.' The Mistress looked directly at Nikki as she replied but her smile did put Nikki at ease.

'Okay,' said Carly, 'time will tell. As to practicalities, house rules here are that you will both be naked at all times unless given an instruction to wear clothes. You will address me as Goddess and your other dominant as Mistress, irrespective of who is present. Any change to this rule will be communicated in advance. You will sleep on the floor at the foot of your dominant's bed or in the stables until such time as I have made the necessary arrangements in the farmhouse. This evening Nikki will prepare our meal and Ryan will continue the decorating in the bedrooms. Tomorrow we will drive to your Mistress's house and get you installed there.'

The Mistress picked up the narrative as Carly paused. 'Now Ryan, you expressed some concern at being locked in permanent chastity earlier. Do you recall my reply?'

'Yes Mistress,' Ryan answered, 'that I would always remember what it feels like to cum and that I will be subjected to indefinite chastity.'

'Correct,' the Mistress replied, 'and that your dominants therefore decide when you enjoy the pleasure of an orgasm. Well let's start as we mean to go on shall we. You can experience your first orgasm in front of your dominants right now. Would you like permission to fuck your girlfriend?'

Ryan was taken aback by the course language and stumbled over his answer. 'Er, yes, Mistress. Thank you Mistress.'

'Kitten, get on your knees, face down, ass up,' the dominant instructed. Nikki replied in the usual manner and fell to her knees before positioning herself as required. She spread her legs wide giving the other three a clear view of her pussy lips and the increasing amount of moisture present on them.

'You have our permission to fuck her Ryan. And you both have permission to cum. Make the most of it as you've no idea when we will be feeling this generous again.'

'Thank you Mistress. May I be unlocked?' Ryan directed the question at Carly.

'Oops. Silly me. I almost forgot that thing comes off.' With that comment Nikki undid her necklace to remove the key and moved towards Ryan. She unlocked the cage and then made a point of passing one of the keys to the Mistress. 'There we are. Free as a bird.'

Ryan savoured the feeling of being uncaged. Although it was only two days since his last escapade in London, he was able to relax a little more without another man present. Less than a minute after Carly had removed the cage the blood was pumping into his penis and it grew to its full size of just under six inches in length. What Ryan lacked in length he unfortunately didn't make up for in girth. He subconsciously moved his hands to cover his groin area, which prompted ridicule from Carly.

'What do you think you're doing my little subbie?'

'Sorry Goddess,' he replied, moving his hands by his sides.

'I should think so,' Carly continued, 'now, off you go. I take it you remember what to do with that thing?'

'Er, yes Goddess.' Ryan moved behind Nikki and grasping his penis, began to rub the head gently along the valley between her outer labia.

'No subbie,' Carly interjected. 'I want you to fuck her in the ass. You see, as part of our new arrangement, your dominants get to decide how as well as when. Understood?'

Ryan paused before answering. He had never had anal sex with Nikki. They had discussed it a couple of times early in their relationship as they had become more adventurous, but Nikki had always set it as a hard limit of hers. Ryan knew she had lost her anal virginity during the group trial the Mistress had organised but he was still struggling to come to terms with the fact their first time would be in front of an audience. He dragged himself back to the present and replied 'yes Goddess. But what about lube? I don't want to hurt her.'