Agreeing to Serve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly was just wondering what was going on and had started to walk around the garden admiring some of the flowers, when she sensed movement near the house and turned to see a sight that made her smile. The Mistress was walking to the summer house. Behind her came Nikki, carrying a tray with the drinks and then following her, Ryan also with a tray that carried something Carly couldn't quite make out. Both the submissives were completely naked, even to the extent they wore nothing on their feet.

Carly quickly covered the short distance to the summer house and sat. Nikki offered tea or coffee, Carly chose the latter. She also saw that Ryan had been carrying toasted teacakes and realised that she was peckish. Once the two dominants had been served, Mistress invited the submissives to kneel by the occasional table the trays had been placed on and to help themselves to drinks and teacakes.

'Don't expect this kind of privilege every day. You won't normally take refreshments with your dominants, but today is a little special after all. I've decided we should have a little house party to mark your arrival, so this afternoon I'm going to phone a few friends and invite them for Wednesday evening. Carly, are you free that night? You are welcome to stay over.'

'Yes Mistress, I would be honoured to attend,' the model replied.

'I know it is supposed to be your afternoon off,' continued the Mistress as she turned back to the two people kneeling in front of her, 'but as it is only a couple of days away I think perhaps we should skip that privilege this week.'

'Before Wednesday we also need to have our agreements drafted for us all to read. Carly, I shall invite the other guests to arrive around 5.30pm for drinks on the lawn. Would you be able to get here earlier, say 4pm, so that we can discuss the agreements? I'll email you copies in advance but it's really to go through any concerns these two have.'

'No problem Mistress, I can make it earlier if that would help?'

'Yes, why not come over for the day. We can have a nice relaxing lunch and spend all afternoon agreeing terms. It would be nice to have everything signed before the guests arrive.' The Mistress smiled as the arrangements were formulated.

The refreshments were consumed and the two dominants chatted for a little while about their respective plans for the week ahead. Nikki, still kneeling and thankful for the rug on the floor, was amazed at how quickly the two women appeared to have hit it off with each other, they were chatting as if they had known each other for years. Then, quite suddenly, Carly rose and announced she would be leaving. She stepped across to Ryan, kneeling alongside Nikki, and cupped his chin in the palm of her hand. Then she raised his head so that he was gazing into her eyes. 'Be good subbie,' she said as she leant forward and kissed him on the forehead.

The rest of the day passed quickly and was spent with the two submissives being given instructions on the practicalities of living in the house. They were shown a computer in one of the studies they were allowed to use and passwords were set for each of them. The Mistress gave them instruction on online grocery orders and informed them that going forward they were responsible for ordering all food, preparing meals and sorting rubbish into waste, recycling and compost. Nikki couldn't quite believe they were being given free reign over the household budget. 'You mean we can order anything?' she asked for the third time as the discussion continued.

'Yes kitten,' the Mistress replied, chuckling as she spoke, 'order whatever you want. I don't have any allergies, neither does James, and we both eat most foods. You choose the menus and then I'll tell you if there's anything I'd rather you don't cook again. All I expect is that we all have a healthy diet. If this becomes a permanent arrangement beyond our trial month, I may well set you both targets in terms of your weight and fitness, in the same way that I would set myself targets. As my submissives, I get to choose things like that. But within reason, you can order what you want and eat or drink whatever you want. I will check all the bills though, so if I see anything I'm suspicious off I will ask about it.'

Instructions were also given for meal times, how and when the Mistress expected to be woken each morning and how that should change at weekends when James was at home. Times were set for cleaning tasks and it was agreed they would normally be allowed to retire to their own room at 10pm each night. It seemed like mere minutes since Carly had left when they closed the door on their room and stood facing each other that night.

'Can you believe this house?' Nikki asked with a broad grin on her face.

'It certainly is impressive,' Ryan replied, 'but don't get carried away just yet babe. We have a trial period and you might find the price to pay for living here is just too great. I'd hate you to get your hopes up to find this just won't work.'

'I know, I know, you're always the sensible one. But imagine living here. Imagine we could spend our lives serving these two women.' Nikki still couldn't contain her excitement.

'Not just the two of them, but anyone else they choose us to serve. Please don't get too carried away with this Nikki, let's keep an open mind for a month and see how we feel then.' Ryan was starting to worry that Nikki had already decided this was what she wanted and had stopped thinking clearly.

'Yes, I will. It's just so.....so......exciting.' She looked at him with a huge grin on her face and closed the gap between them to give him a hug.

They both slept fitfully that night, the new surroundings and the start of what could be a new life for them both weighing heavily on their thoughts. When the alarm they had set to ensure they were up on time to serve the Mistress her breakfast went off, they both felt a little groggy. But showers in their en-suite woke them properly and they both felt excited at the prospect of their first full day in the mansion, as Nikki had taken to calling it.

The Mistress had requested a bacon sandwich for breakfast, acknowledging that it was a treat but a deserved one to start the first full day of their arrangement. Nikki knocked on her bedroom door and then opened it on hearing the word 'Enter' from within. She stepped back to allow Ryan to enter with the tray. He was directed to a small table set between two armchairs that looked out of a bay window over the garden.

'Thank you both. Now I have a busy morning of calls and emails. Please bring a coffee to my study on the hour each hour, starting at 9am. Other than that, you can do what you want this morning, though I suggest you might want to read this.' The Mistress stepped out of bed and walked to Ryan, handing him a sheaf of paper folded down the middle. She was wearing a simple nightdress with thin straps on the shoulders that ended mid-thigh. There was a square-cut neckline that sat just below her collar bone, giving no hint on cleavage, but the silky material was pulled against her breasts providing a visible outline of their fullness. It was the least amount of clothing Ryan had ever seen the Mistress wear and he surreptitiously looked at her body as he took the offered papers. In doing so, he was reminded of his own nudity and the presence of the chastity cage. It was the first time he had thought of either that morning.

'It's a draft of our contract. I've sent a copy to Carly. I'd like you to read it several times and we can discuss any changes you feel are necessary. Take as long as you need. I'll come and find you at lunchtime to see how you are getting on.

Nikki and Ryan took the paperwork and walked back down to the kitchen. They fixed themselves coffee and cereal, then sat down side-by-side at the kitchen table to read what they had been given.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTRACT OF SUBMISSION

1. BINDING AGREEMENT

This document is a Contract of Submission (the 'Contract') between Kay Locke herein referred to as "Mistress", "Dominant" or "Her" or the related forms and Nikki Appleby herein referred to as "sub", "servant" or "submissive" or the related forms "its" or "itself".

The Contract consists of 7 main clauses and supersedes any previous contract or agreement between the parties. The Contract also contains an Appendix setting out the Rules of Submission (the 'Rules'). In the event of inconsistency between the two documents the Contract shall take precedence.

The submissive, through signing this contract, is binding itself totally and completely, without limit (except as explicitly defined below), to serve the Mistress as her submissive. The submissive relinquishes all rights (explicit and presumed), privileges, prerogatives and status to Mistress, subject only to the limitations set out in this document. In signing this Contract, the submissive recognises its status will no longer be that of a free person and that decisions regarding its health, wellbeing and activity will be made by the Dominant.

In accepting the submissive, Mistress recognises that the status of the submissive may revert at the end of the Contract period and that as a result, she will not do anything that would adversely impact on the submissive's life once its status reverts. In recognition of its family and work obligations, nothing will be required of it that will in any way damage or harm its relationship with its family or interfere with the performance of its duties as a family member or employee.

The submissive requests that no third party group, individual, organization or body interfere in any way to prevent the submissive from fulfilling its obligations of servitude and obedience to Mistress as defined in this Contract and for the full term of the Contract.

2. CONTRACT TERM

This Contract shall run in perpetuity unless cancelled by either party in accordance with clause (a) or (b) below.

(a) 30 days after the start date of this Contract, either party may choose to terminate the agreement with immediate effect ('30 day cancellation clause')

(b) If the 30 day cancellation clause is not invoked, the Contract may only be cancelled on each anniversary of the start date by the giving of at least 30 days' notice.

Additional rights allowing the Dominant to terminate the Contract are set out in the Contract. Any termination by the Dominant other than pursuant to this clause shall be effective immediately.

3. OPERATIVE PROVISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES

The submissive's responsibilities

(a) to willingly, freely and to the best of its ability immediately obey any instruction or order, or perform any action, demanded by Mistress.

(b) to willingly, freely and to the best of its ability serve Mistress, sexually or otherwise, in any way required.

(c) to willingly accept any punishment from Mistress for whatever reason, including purely for Mistress's pleasure within the limits defined in section 4 below. Punishment may take any form Mistress deems fit including, but not limited to, corporal punishment, bondage, chastity, removal of privileges including food or sleep, hard work or degrading, humiliating or pointless tasks.

(d) to willingly, freely and to the best of its ability obey all rules set out for it by Mistress and live by them whether or not in Mistress's presence. The rules are set out in the Rules of Submission appendix and can be changed at any time by Mistress. Any changes will apply immediately they are notified to the submissive.

(e) to willingly, freely and to the best of its ability submit to any training, and any training methods Mistress wishes to use or apply to it to better serve her to meet her needs.

(f) The submissive will always be completely honest and truthful and never lie to the Dominant or omit to mention all facts, actions or inactions, or any breaches of the rules and responsibilities inherent upon it set out in this Contract and the associated Rules. It is incumbent on the submissive to bring all matters that may have a bearing on this Contract to the attention of its Dominant immediately and will volunteer any information its Mistress should know about its physical or emotional condition. While Mistress expects her submissive to speak honestly and forthrightly about anything that bothers it, the submissive is not to interpret that as permission to whine or complain.

(g) The submissive must immediately report any breaches of this Contract to Mistress at the first opportunity and request a suitable punishment. If Mistress discovers an unreported breach, the submissive will be severely punished.

(h) The submissive will never make any excuses for any failures or any of its actions, inactions or any breaches of this Contract or the associated Rules and will accept any and all punishments imposed by Mistress as a result. Breach of this clause will result in further punishment.

(i) to show Mistress the utmost respect at all times. This includes in any discussions, actions or activities with third parties and applies whether Mistress is present or not.

(j) to always endeavour to improve itself physically and mentally to better serve its Dominant.

The submissive's veto

The submissive may choose to veto any instruction given by the Dominant. Invoking the veto shall give the Dominant the right to cancel the Contract with immediate effect.

Before invoking its veto, the submissive should discuss the request with Mistress. The submissive must recognise it serves to provide pleasure to its Dominant and should seek to perform a task as close to that requested without breaching the limits set out in section 4 and/or risking prosecution, rather than invoke a veto. Only if no suitable alternative can be agreed should the submissive invoke its veto.

The submissive may voluntarily elect to perform a task that breaches the limits of section 4 if requested to do so. In such cases, the limit shall be removed from the list. Mistress should not compel the submissive to make this election but she shall be free to communicate the pleasure it would bring her were the submissive to comply.

Mistress's responsibilities

(a) Mistress shall keep the submissive safe at all times.

(b) Mistress will not instruct the submissive to perform any unsafe or illegal acts.

(c) The Rules grant Mistress the right to limit the submissive's food and drink intake and sleeping patterns. In using such rights Mistress shall at all times be responsible for the health and wellbeing of her submissive and shall be mindful of any periods of work that immediately follow such periods of limitation.

(d) Mistress will accept the responsibility of using the submissive's body for the fulfilment and enhancement of sexual, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual needs. In order to achieve this, the Dominant has unrestricted use of the submissive's body any time, any place, and in front of anyone as she determines appropriate, subject only to the provisions of this Contract.

Third Parties

Mistress may instruct the submissive to serve another person or persons, transferring any or all her rights and responsibilities under this Contract and in the related Rules to that person or persons, for any period of time up to the term of the Contract. Mistress may, or may not, be present while the submissive serves third parties but remains ultimately responsible for ensuring this agreement is adhered to by those parties and for making those parties aware of the terms of the Contract.

The submissive agrees that Mistress possesses the right to determine whether others can use its body and what use they may put it to. Mistress will discuss all such instances in advance with the submissive, to be certain that such play with others will not violate any established limits.

Mistress may instruct the submissive to serve with other submissives where the submissive may have to control others as a dominant alpha-submissive, or to submit itself to another submissive.

Disagreement

If there is any disagreement between the Dominant and the submissive on the terms of the Contract or any of the clauses or limits within the Contract then in all circumstances the Dominant's decision is final.

Alterations to the Contract must be agreed by both parties and confirmed in writing. The Mistress may veto any changes proposed by the submissive without having to give a reason. The submissive shall be responsible for writing a revised contract reflecting all agreed changes.

The Rules appendix may be changed by Mistress at any time and any changes notified to the submissive will become effective immediately. The submissive shall have no right of objection or veto to any changes to the Rules.

Media

Mistress shall have the right to take pictures or video recordings of the submissive at any time. When apart, the Mistress shall have the right to require the submissive to send pictures and video as instructed at any time.

All images become the property of the Mistress who may use them in whatever manner she chooses. The submissive, in signing this Contract, hereby disclaims any rights over images or media created during the period of the Contract. Any image published by the Mistress should not risk details of the submissive's identity, home or place of work being discernable.

4 LIMITS

Unsafe or Illegal Acts and Limits

(a) Mistress will not submit the submissive to any unsafe acts, sexual or otherwise. Mistress will not cut the submissive in any way or use a blade to draw blood.

(b) Mistress will not submit the submissive to any illegal acts, sexual or otherwise, including public nudity or indecent exposure without consulting the submissive and no acts with children, animals or non-consenting adults will be performed at any time.

(c) Hard limits: Bestiality, pedo play, cutting, injections, scarification, any scat play, animal play, diaper use, gun play, permanently giving away to another Dominant, infantilism or prostitution.

Work and Family

(a) Mistress will not submit the submissive to any actions that may result in it losing its job or seriously impacting relationships with its family.

(b) If the submissive chooses to continue with its career, no part of this agreement is intended to prevent the performance of work-related duties. The Dominant wishes the submissive to work hard and honestly. During periods of work, the submissive is permitted to schedule appointments, to dress in a manner appropriate to work, and to leave the house when necessary. The Rules of Submission give Mistress the right to limit the submissive's food and drink intake and sleeping patterns. In using such rights Mistress will be mindful of the effect of her actions on the the submissive's ability to perform work/family duties.

(c) Mistress will not submit the submissive to any actions that seriously detract from the submissive's job performance.

(d) Mistress will not require the submissive to comply with the terms of this agreement during working hours in so far as to give rise to any outward signs of a D/s relationship that may jeopardise the submissive's position of employment. Notwithstanding this clause, the submissive should inform the Dominant whether working hours will be spent at home or at its place of work and the submissive will seek to comply with the spirit of the agreement wherever possible.

(e) The Mistress will allow the submissive whatever time it deems necessary to maintain relations with close family members.

5 TERMINATION AND BREACH OF THE CONTRACT

Termination

The Dominant may terminate the Contract with immediate effect in the event the submissive refuses to follow an instruction that does not breach the limits set out in this Contract. The submissive may only terminate the Contract in accordance with the terms of section 2.