Agreeing to Serve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'An admirable point subbie, but from what I felt a couple of minutes ago, there is plenty of lube just waiting for you in kitten's vagina. Help yourself.'

Before Ryan could respond, the Mistress joined in by giving instructions to her own submissive. 'Kitten, I want you to beg him for it and I want you to encourage him all the way through. Understood?'

'Yes Mistress,' she replied as she felt Ryan's penis part her outer labia in search of her natural juices that would make the violation of her ass more bearable.

Casting a quick glance over her shoulder at her boyfriend, Nikki began almost immediately. 'I know how much you've wanted to do this Ryan. Now's your chance. Fuck my ass while I'm still inexperienced and nice and tight. Drive it in balls deep. I want to feel your balls slapping against my ass cheeks.' Then she looked back at the Mistress and asked 'Mistress, may I touch myself while he uses my ass?'

'Yes my dear. One day you will experience an orgasm from anal but I don't think you're ready just yet and given this is consummating our arrangement I think you deserve to cum as well.'

'Thank you Mistress,' Nikki responded, followed immediately by an 'Ooohh' as she felt her boyfriend's now slick helmet presented against her anal ring. Remembering the techniques she had learnt that earlier weekend, she relaxed her muscles as his pressure increased. Only then did she remember she was supposed to be encouraging him.

'That's it Ryan. Force it inside me. Take me. You know I want this and I know it's what you've always wanted. Drive that cock inside me. I want to feel it all deep in me.'

Ryan couldn't quite believe what Nikki was saying but he knew he wasn't going to stop. He continued to push until he felt her sphincter yield and his penis entered her back passage. He eased off slightly when he knew her muscle had been defeated, but that only prompted more from Nikki.

'Don't you dare go easy on me now Ryan. I want to feel you deep inside me. I want to feel your balls on my cheeks. Fuck me hard Ryan, I know you want to.' As she got louder, Nikki's fingers that had been gently stroking her clitoris suddenly increased their tempo and she felt her own excitement building. She had not orgasmed for almost a week and was suddenly feeling in desperate need.

Suddenly Ryan was buried as far as could go and his testicles were rubbing against Nikki's ass cheeks. This triggered more from her. 'That's it. Now pump me Ryan. I want to feel those balls slapping me. I'm just a whore who likes it in the ass. Use me like I deserve to be used.'

The tightness of her ass and the encouragement she was giving with her words had quickly taken Ryan close to his climax. After just a few quick thrusts he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He looked quickly at the two dominants and hurriedly asked for permission to cum. That prompted more from Nikki.

'Yes. Pump your seed into my ass. Fill me up Ryan. I want to feel that hot sticky semen in my bowels. Do it now.'

'You heard the whore,' Carly added. 'You have permission.' No sooner had the words left her mouth than Ryan pushed into her one more time and released. He fell forward and lay across Nikki's back.

'You too, kitten, you may cum,' the Mistress added. Nikki didn't need any further encouragement and a couple more strokes of her fingers across her clitoris tipped her over the edge. Her legs gave way and she just managed to break their fall and avoid being winded by the weight of Ryan on top of her.

Ryan protectively put an arm around Nikki but before he could draw her closer to him, there were further commands from the Mistress.

'Subbie, position wait please. Kitten, on your knees. You have some clean up duties to perform.' Ryan moved into position. Then Nikki crawled in front of him. His penis was already flaccid and she looked at the remains of his cum mixed with some of the dirt from her ass with a sense of distaste. It was the first time she had taken anything in her ass without an enema beforehand as preparation. But she knew what had been asked and edged forwards. Nikki was too rapt in her thoughts and had failed to register the Mistress moving behind her. She jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

'You don't have to do that kitten. I just wanted to see if you would object. It's not my thing and I'm not going to inflict it on you. Unless you want to, of course?'

'No Mistress. Thank you Mistress.' Nikki spoke with genuine relief in her voice.

'But it touches on an important point. As part of our agreement we will need written limits. That goes for all of us. Now, go clean yourselves and it will be time for you to start those tasks the Goddess has outlined for you.'

The Mistress ended up staying the night at Carly's. She slept in the boudoir room, which Carly had previously used for filming the videos she posted on her fans site. Ironically, while the refurbishments were being completed it was the most well appointed bedroom in the house. The two submissives slept in the same room as their dominants, each given a yoga mat at the foot of the bed. Nikki and Ryan both slept fitfully, their thoughts focused on what they could expect from their first trip to the Mistress's home the following day. The place that they too would soon come to refer to as 'Home'.

Chapter 2 -- Home

They all woke early the next morning, keen to be on their way. Ryan prepared a simple breakfast of fruit and yogurt and after clearing away it was time for them to set off. The Mistress recovered her car from the barn where it had been hidden the previous day so as not to spoil the surprise of her presence. Nikki travelled with the Mistress and Ryan with Goddess Carly. The conversations in the two cars were very different.

The Mistress was driving a blue hybrid BMW saloon she announced she had taken delivery of the week before, which Nikki was in awe of. She had never been in a car as new and she adored the smell. The Mistress laughed at this confession and admitted it was one of the perks of having a job that came with a company car. Nikki was excited at the prospect of seeing where her Mistress lived and was immediately asking lots of questions about the house. Most were answered with 'wait until we get there, kitten' but Nikki was able to ascertain that the house was on the edge of a small village in Nottinghamshire, which put paid to Nikki's concerns about the distance between the homes of the two dominants, the Mistress having indicated it would take about 45 minutes to get there.

There were also lots of questions about the statement made the day before that the two submissives would be expected to look after the house. Most were again deflected although the Mistress did say it shouldn't be a problem for two young people in the prime of health. At one point she tossed her head back and laughed, saying 'I don't live in a mansion you know kitten.'

Nikki had been saving her big question but eventually felt she had to ask it. Thinking about the Mistress's comment that she had felt insecure in the past, Nikki asked if the Mistress lived alone.

'Not exactly kitten,' was the initial reply. The Mistress turned her head from the road momentarily as she sensed shock and saw Nikki's face crumpled in a look of surprise. The submissive was trying to work out what to say in response but the dominant continued before Nikki had a chance to formulate the question.

'I live with my husband. But he's not here all that often. He works in London and has a flat down there that he uses during the week, so he is only normally at the house over the weekends. But this weekend he is on a golfing trip with some colleagues.'

Nikki hadn't expected that answer. Even though she had been thinking about the idea of the Mistress being married, she had pictured it being in her past. Suddenly the thought of the arrangement Nikki had formulated the day before was shattered. It wasn't going to be a cosy little life with Nikki and Ryan serving the Mistress. There would be someone else involved.

'Er, does he know about your lifestyle then Mistress? I assume you will have told him our arrangement was a possibility. Has he agreed to it?' There was a sense of concern in Nikki's voice that had not been there at the start of the journey.

'Let me make one thing very clear my dear. I live in what is described as an FLR. A Female Led Relationship. That means I make the decisions. So it doesn't matter whether he agrees to it or not, if I decide it's happening, then it happens. But obviously with something this big, I would take account of his views. So yes, he was aware this arrangement was a possibility and he was supportive of it. He liked you, kitten and he can't wait to see how things work out.'

'What?' Nikki shrieked. 'He liked me? You mean I've met him?' The Mistress again glanced across at Nikki as she sensed the panic and fear in the younger woman's voice.

'Yes my dear. More than just met him. You've had his penis inside you.' The Mistress paused to allow the enormity of her words to sink in before adding 'you see kitten, I'm married to James who enjoyed you at the restaurant that night.'

Nikki's mind was in a whirl. She pictured the man the Mistress was referring to. Bald headed but with a close-cut beard that was flecked with grey hair, he was the sort of man Nikki found difficult to age, though from clues that had come out that night she suspected him to be in his early 50's. She remembered him being described as a switch and though he had been one of the five dominants using her that night, Nikki had seen no hint of his submissive side. What would that mean in terms of the dynamic in the house she was about to agree to move into?

'I've shocked you haven't I kitten?' the Mistress continued. 'But don't worry. You've agreed to serve me, not James. We both understand that. He will only be involved with you when I decide. You just need to worry about serving me.'

'Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress. I just want to be the best submissive I can be for you Mistress.'

'Oh I know you do my dear. That's what excites me so much about this. I think you have so much potential.' Having finished speaking, the Mistress took one hand off the wheel briefly and stroked Nikki's hair. It was a gentle, almost tender gesture and Nikki pushed gently against the pressure of the Mistress's hand.

'Not far now' the Mistress announced as her hand returned to the steering wheel. They had just entered a village and Nikki started looking at the houses trying to guess which one they might be heading towards.

The conversation taking place in the Audi had been very different. There was none of the excitement Nikki had exhibited in her questions. Ryan had started thinking more about what being answerable to the Mistress during the week would mean. He had rationalised his submission by imagining Carly as his dominant, so he had been unprepared for the news he would be separated from her Monday to Friday each week. In a way it was positive as he would spend more time than he had expected with Nikki, but he was conscious of the fact the Mistress seemed completely captivated by Nikki and he was concerned he would be a bit of a spare part.

Carly was voicing her thoughts on the matter. 'It was her suggestion so she must have thought this through. It is quite a neat solution to keeping your relationship with Nikki going. Don't forget, if you stayed with me during the week, you'd hardly ever see your girlfriend and when you did it would probably be as part of a planned event involving you both submitting. And as for submitting to the Mistress when you're there, I suspect that will soon feel less weird than if you were there as a 'free' man. Imagine being a house guest and having to watch your girlfriend being a full time submissive.'

'You're right of course,' Ryan replied. He didn't add Goddess as they were in one of their honest periods where they talked as friends not dominant and submissive. 'I'm going to approach it with an open mind and see how things develop. I'm just a little disappointed I'll only get to serve you at weekends.'

'Don't worry about that,' Carly responded. 'I'm pretty sure I'll be requesting your services during the week on a regular basis. I suggested weekends to Mistress initially so that I have time to keep the modelling work going, but if the plans I have for the fans site come off, then I may be able to retire from modelling altogether. Some of these sites can be really lucrative you know. And I can always visit you as well to keep you on your toes. Assuming I can ever find this place again, that is.'

'What are your plans for the site?' Ryan asked.

'Well, I'm going to introduce you as my sub, firstly with pictures and some short videos. Then I'm going to lead up to a live webcam when the audience get a say in what happens. At some point we will include Nikki, though I haven't decided yet if I have you as a submissive couple or with Nikki as your sub. That might add an interesting twist. But I want you to make some suggestions as well.'

There was further discussion about the direction in which they might take the fans site and it was only when the BMW in front slowed to turn into a driveway that they realised they had arrived at their destination.

Nikki's first reaction when the twisty driveway finally opened out to display the house was one of shock. 'Oh my goodness, you lied Mistress, you do live in a mansion!'

'Don't be silly kitten,' the Mistress replied. 'There are much bigger houses on the other side of the village. But I love the location here, on the edge of the village with no one overlooking us.' As the car pulled up in front of a detached garage, Nikki looked at the house again. It was modern but built using local stone, which gave it a timeless feel. A large doorway stood in the centre with two large ground floor windows, one either side. There was a huge window above the front door that gave a view of a balustrade balcony and further rooms offset either side. The first impression was one of symmetry and Nikki was eager to see inside.

As they congregated around the front door and waited for the dominant to retrieve her keys, Carly asked how long the Mistress had lived here. The answer was about five years, from when the property had been built. The Mistress opened the door, deactivated the alarm system and then invited her guests in. 'Let me give you a quick tour, then we can retrieve bags and get settled in.'

Whether the house could be called a mansion was debatable, but it was certainly large. There were six bedrooms most of which had en suite showers, two reception rooms in addition to a sumptuous lounge and a massive dining room that contained a table big enough to seat at least 12, two studies and a kitchen that seemed almost as big as Nikki or Ryan's entire flat. Though as the Mistress pointed out, there are always things that could be improved, referencing the view from Carly's kitchen as being far superior. But what surprised Nikki the most was the doorway off the kitchen. Designed as a cellar, the Mistress had converted the space into a dungeon with restraints on the walls and a kitchen island fixed in the middle of the room, of waist height with a padded leather top and lots of hooks and eye loops around the edges, clearly designed as fixing points for various types of bondage. Nikki shuddered at the thought of being alone in this room with the Mistress. But it was a shudder of excitement not fear.

At the rear of the property there was a tiered lawn that cascaded down over three levels providing views down a steep hill, almost a valley, that ended several hundred metres below the end of the garden where there was a railway line that wound its way past the village and into Nottingham, some 8 miles away. The Mistress had been correct about the privacy, the house's position on the edge of the village meant the only way to see into the property or the grounds was with binoculars from the railway line, or if you happened to be walking across the fields that lay between the edge of the property and the railway at the foot of the hill. Even then, the steepness of the slope meant it was difficult to see into the garden or the property.

'That's it. You've seen everything. All there is to see,' the Mistress said as she turned back to the house and found three pairs of eyes looking at her.

'It's spectacular,' Carly replied.

Nikki was still shocked at the size of the place. She looked up into the smiling eyes of her Mistress. 'And we can live here? With you? In this mansion?' She was struggling to believe the offer that had been made just the day before.

'Yes my dear. On the conditions I outlined. You look after the place, you both serve me and any guests I invite.'

'And I serve Goddess Carly at weekends?' Ryan asked by way of clarification.

'Yes Ryan, and any other times she asks for one or both of you. Now, why don't we head back to the house and discuss what needs to happen next. I was going to say that you should probably go home and collect some things, but you aren't going to need anything staying here. Let's get your overnight bags from the cars and then I'll show you to your room.' The Mistress turned to Carly before continuing. 'You're welcome to stay my dear, but I haven't got any plans for a dominant welcoming ceremony. At least, not today.'

'That's fine Mistress,' Carly replied, 'now I know where to find you I'm sure I will be a regular house guest when the time is right.'

'You'll always be welcome, Goddess. Well why don't you at least have a cuppa before you set off. Let me just see to these two. We might as well start as we mean to go on. Go and have a seat in the summer house while I sort them out.'

Carly had no idea where the Mistress was referring to, but followed the direction she had indicated with a wave of her hand and saw there was a slightly odd construction set to the side of the garden, not immediately visible from the house because of a well-tended bush. But as she approached it, Carly realised it was in the perfect position as a sun trap. The back of the building was brick with a tiled roof, but the narrower side had been extended with brick walls, a glass roof and a bifold door at the front that could be folded back to leave the entire front wall exposed to the elements. Never having used such a door before, Carly gingerly opened it and walked into a wonderful warmth that was probably five degrees higher than the outside temperature. She chose the larger of the two sofas and sat, taking in the views across the hill to the fields on the far side of the little valley.

Meanwhile the two submissives had retrieved their small bags from the boot of the BMW and were now following the Mistress back up the stairs to be shown their bedroom. They headed towards one of the rooms at the front of the house that they had seen briefly on the earlier tour. On entering, they looked at a modern room furnished in a minimalist style. The centrepiece was the bed, with two simple nightstands, one on either side. There was a full length mirror on one wall, which on closer inspection was revealed to be a bank of built in wardrobes. Off to the side was a small, walk in shower room.

'Mistress it is wonderful. Thank you.' Nikki was still struggling to come to terms with the enormity of the fact she and Ryan would be living in this house.

'You have to stop sounding so shocked kitten. I've had a very successful business career. This house is how I've chosen to reward myself for all the hard work I've put in over the years. And now, hopefully, I'd like the two of you to share it with me. On condition that you provide me with, what shall we say, certain special services. Now, remember one of the rules of the house is that you should both be naked unless I say otherwise. I think it's time don't you.'