Agreeing to Serve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breach

Mistress has the right to punish the submissive for any breach of Contract. Terms relating to punishments are set out in the Rules appendix.

If Mistress breaches any of her responsibilities or the submissive's limits as defined in this Contract, or ignores a veto by the submissive, then this Contract is automatically terminated and the submissive is released from its service to Mistress if it so desires. If the submissive chooses to waive its remedy under this clause, the act/instruction will be removed from the list of hard limits and/or responsibilities as appropriate.

6 REMUNERATION

In consideration of the commitment shown by the submissive in entering into this Contract, the Dominant shall pay a sum of £2,000 pe month, tax free, into a bank account nominated by the submissive. In addition, all living costs including food, drink and clothing will be borne by the Dominant. The monthly remuneration figure will be increased on each anniversary of the Contract start date. The Mistress shall have the final decision as to the amount of the increase but may not reduce the amount paid.

7 SIGNATURES:

The parties shall formalise this Contract by signing their names below. The Contract shall start on the latest date set out next to the signatures.

Maestro: ______ _______________ Date: xx/xx/2022

slave: _______ ______________ Date: xx/xx/2022

APPENDIX: RULES OF SUBMISSION

1 FRAMEWORK

Outline

This appendix lists the rules of submission that form part of the contract of submission between Kay Locke herein referred to as, "Mistress", "Dominant" or "Her" or the related forms and Nikki Appleby who will herein be referred to as "submissive","sub" or "it" and the related forms "its" or "itself".

This appendix consists of sections with a number of sub-sections and then individual rules within in each of those sub-sections. All rules apply equally. If for any reason one or more rules may conflict in a given situation then the submissive must immediately seek instruction from the Dominant as to how it should proceed.

Purpose

The submissive has agreed to serve the Mistress in any way the Mistress chooses, subject only to the guidelines set out in the Contract. The purpose of this appendix is to define the rules that Mistress requires, expects and demands the submissive to live and abide by at all times and in all situations for the duration of the associated Contract.

Mistress will enforce these rules with all the authority granted and gifted to her in the associated Contract. The submissive can expect to be punished, in whatever manner deemed appropriate by Mistress for each and every breach of these Rules.

The submissive must report each and every breach of these Rules to Mistress. Should the submissive fail to self-report, a severe punishment (see below) shall be imposed.

Changes

Mistress may add, remove or amend any rules in this Rules of Submission appendix at any time either verbally, by direct message, email or any other form of communication. Any such new, removed or changed rules take effect immediately when issued by Mistress.

The submissive must acknowledge any changes of rules back to Mistress immediately they are received via the same verbal, message or email media in which they were issued.

2 GENERAL ROUTINE

Living arrangements

(a) The submissive will live in the same house as the Mistress and shall be available to serve the Mistress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if so required by the Mistress.

(b) The submissive shall be responsible for the upkeep of the property and should ensure all rooms, contents, surfaces, fittings and floors remain clean and presentable.

(c) The submissive shall be allowed four hours per week to itself, each Wednesday between 6pm and 10pm. The Dominant may require the submissive to serve during these hours by giving the submissive at least one hours' notice, but will be required to provide an alternative period of four hours within the next five days during which service will not be required.

(d) In addition, the submissive shall be allowed one weekend per calendar month (10am Saturday -- 6pm Sunday) during which service will not be required. The Dominant will decide which weekend this shall be in each month and provide the submissive with at least one week's notice.

(e) As a minimum, the submissive will be provided with a mat on which to sleep and regular access to soap and water with which to clean itself. These privileges may be removed for limited periods as a punishment if the Dominant chooses.

(f) In the absence of any instruction to the contrary, the submissive shall be free to settle for the night at 10pm and shall ensure it is awake and available to serve the Dominant by 7am.

Chastity

(a) the submissive will not masturbate, reach orgasm or have any sexual release without express permission from Mistress.

(b) Mistress may choose to keep the submissive in chastity, if necessary enforcing this with a 24/7 chastity device, for any period of time up to the term of the Contract. Mistress may inspect any chastity device at any time to ensure compliance.

(c) Except in an emergency, any chastity device may only be removed with Mistress's permission. Minor problems such as discomfort or chafing etc are not emergencies and should be reported to Mistress at the next opportunity and she will decide what action, if any, is required.

(d) If the submissive needs to travel through an airport or visit the doctor etc then it may request for any chastity device to be temporarily removed. Activities such as visiting the gym, going swimming or running do not constitute acceptable reasons for the submissive to request temporary removal of any device.

Appearance

(a) the submissive must keep itself clean at all times and will douche and plug as often as Mistress requires.

(b) the Dominant may direct the submissive with regard to clothing it is allowed to wear. In the absence of any express instruction regarding clothing the submissive shall be naked at all times.

(c) the Dominant may direct the submissive as to its physical appearance, including body hair, weight and jewellery.

Sustenance

(a) Mistress is permitted to give any direction regarding food or drink consumption, including whether food shall be permitted for each meal, the time at which food may be consumed and the manner in which the food may be eaten. In the absence of such express instructions, the submissive may prepare sufficient food to serve the Dominant, any guests present and itself.

(b) The submissive shall be responsible for grocery shopping, planning and preparing all meals. In the absence of express instructions, the submissive should use its initiative when choosing the menu to be presented to the Dominant.

Privacy

The submissive shall have no right to privacy for the period of the Contract. If the Dominant permits the submissive its own room, the Dominant shall have the right to monitor all activity in the room by any means.

PUNISHMENT

For Rule Breaking

(a) The submissive will be punished for any breach of the Contract of voluntary submission or for breaking any of the Rules of Submission defined in this document.

(b) The submissive cannot stop any punishment no matter how long or severe other than by use of a safe word.

(c) The Mistress shall make it clear when a punishment is being imposed, the reasons for the punishment and the improvement in behaviour expected from the submissive to avoid the punishment being repeated.

(d) In all matters relating to punishment Mistress's decision is final and any attempt by the submissive to influence or change that decision will result in further severe punishment.

Refusal to Obey

The submissive may only refuse to obey a punishment instruction if it breaches the limits or rules defined in the Contract of voluntary slavery. If the submissive refuses to obey and the Dominant determines the instruction did not contravene the terms of the Contract, the punishment will be automatically increased to a severe punishment. Refusal to accept a severe punishment imposed pursuant to the foregoing shall be deemed a veto and the contract will terminate.

For Mistress's Pleasure

The submissive may be severely punished purely for Mistress's pleasure, and the submissive cannot stop the punishment other than by use of a safe word. When punished purely for Mistress's pleasure, the submissive should be advised the punishment is not the result of an indiscretion and that as a result no learning objectives are to apply.

Third Party Punishments

The submissive may be punished by any third party authorized by Mistress if it pleases Her. The submissive will always be safe and the limits defined in the Contract of voluntary submission will always be applied. It is Mistress's responsibility to make the third party aware of the limits.

Punishment Protocols

(a) Punishment may take any form Mistress deems fit including, but not limited to, corporal punishment, bondage, chastity, removal of privileges including food or sleep, hard work or degrading, humiliating or pointless tasks.

Standard punishments for the submissive should be tolerable for extended periods of time and extending the punishment in terms of time or the frequency of physical contact will not elevate the punishment to a severe punishment. As an example, should Mistress decide corner time of 15 minutes is a punishment, extending the time period to one hour would not raise the punishment to a severe punishment. Mistress may alter the punishment at her discretion as she feels appropriate.

For an offence defined by Mistress as serious then a severe punishment will be imposed. A severe punishment should push the submissive to the point where it feels unable to continue to accept the punishment. Severe punishments should only be used in exceptional circumstances.

(b) the submissive must thank the Dominant when a punishment is announced and again when the punishment has been completed.

(c) Anger from the submissive for whatever reason, including using it to try to regain control of a situation will not be tolerated. Any display of anger by the submissive is a serious offence that will not end a session or punishment and, when the anger has passed, will result in further punishment.

(d) Mistress may choose to punish the submissive for any reason and change the rules governing punishment at any time.

Punishment safeword

The submissive may use the safeword BLUESTONE to stop a punishment. The Dominant will immediately terminate the punishment and the parties will then, after an appropriate delay, discuss why the safeword was used. If the Dominant determines the safeword was used inappropriately, a further punishment will be administered.

THIRD PARTIES

Controlling Parties

The Dominant has the right to nominate any other person or persons, as controlling parties over the submissive, for any period of time up to the term of the Contract, with all her rights and privileges as outlined in the Contract passing to the third party. The Dominant will be responsible for ensuring the third party is aware of and abides by the terms of the Contract though the third party would be free to amend the Rules of Submission.

Other Dominants

The submissive will treat all other Masters/Mistresses/Doms/Tops with the utmost respect at all times but will never serve them, in any way, without explicit permission from Mistress.

If the submissive is approached by another Master/Mistress/Dom/Top it will politely inform the other dominant it is not available to serve as it is committed to Mistress and that they should enquire with Mistress if they would like to make use of the submissive.

If the submissive is required to serve another submissive who has temporarily adopted a dominant role, the submissive must treat the switch with the respect shown to any other dominant.

EMPLOYMENT

Free Choice

The submissive is free to choose whether it maintains any job held at the commencement of the Contract. The Contract contains safeguards relating to any employment held by the submissive.

The Dominant has committed to pay the submissive during the term of the Contract and all living costs will be borne by the Dominant. The submissive is therefore under no obligation to maintain employment for economic reasons.

The submissive should confirm to the Dominant at the start of the Contract its intentions with regard to employment and advise the Dominant immediately should the situation change at any point during the Contract term.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Wow,' was Nikki's immediate reaction. They had read through the document twice before either had spoken.

'You realise if we sign this, she owns us?' Ryan wasn't sure if what he'd said was a question or a statement, but it was his initial thought as he finished reading for the second time.

'I know, but it's what we expected isn't it. We knew we were going to submit to her. This just makes it all sound very formal. It's the Mistress, or Mistress Kay as I suppose we should start thinking of her. We know what we are getting into.' Nikki seemed very relaxed.

'Do we though? We've only known her for a matter of weeks. What if she is being nice to trap us and then she can basically do what she wants; stop us eating, limit when we sleep, anything like that.' Ryan was clearly more concerned.

'You're not serious are you?' Nikki asked. 'Why would she do that? And anyway, what's the worst that can happen. She abuses us and we walk out. You remember what she said, we keep our apartments. She can't force us to stick to this, it's just guidelines.' Nikki seemed to be getting a little angry with Ryan as she made her points increasingly aggressively.

'What about the bit where she can give us away to others? You've no idea who that might be.'

Nikki pictured Sarah as she decided how to respond to that question. The tall, blonde dominant from the night at the restaurant who had already indicated she wanted to borrow Nikki. 'But it says the Mistress will be responsible for our safety and for making sure anyone she loans us to is aware of the conditions. I really think you're focussing on all of the unlikely things. Just imagine what it will be like to live like this. Hell, I'm excited just thinking about it. This is what I really want Ryan, to live like this and to commit myself to her. The fact we get to live here, that we can be together, that she's prepared to pay us. That's all a bonus, isn't it?'

'You always are the impulsive one though aren't you. I'm the one who has to think of the potential drawbacks. But I agree, it would be odd if she tried to take advantage of us. She does seem genuine about the whole thing. And we have the get out after a month. So we're going to sign then?' Ryan looked up at his girlfriend.

'Yep. I can't wait.' Nikki smiled.

It wasn't quite that simple though. At lunchtime, Nikki asked the Mistress what she would like for her lunch. She replied by requesting a chicken salad and Nikki then asked if it was OK for her and Ryan to have the same. When Nikki asked, the Mistress turned from her laptop to focus her full attention on the submissive.

'Why do you ask me that kitten? Is it because of what was in the contract?'

'Yes Mistress,' Nikki replied, 'it says you have the right to choose what we eat. I just wanted to check.'

'Kitten, you're not to start doing anything differently. Firstly, you haven't signed it yet so it doesn't apply. Secondly, it would give me the right. I choose when and if I use that right. You don't have to start second guessing what I might do. The contract changes nothing unless I say so. If this is to be your life kitten, I want you to enjoy it. That won't happen if you're always walking on eggshells. You just behave the way you have been and I'll tell you if I have a problem with anything. And if you do sign that contract, then I also have the right to punish you if I have a problem with anything. I've always found my punishments are a very good aid when it comes to submissives learning how to behave.' The Mistress smiled as she made the final point and Nikki found herself wondering just what sort of things the Mistress had got up to in the past.

'Now, we'll have no more talk of that contract for now. You two both think about it, consider what other limits you want to include and we'll discuss it on Wednesday with Carly. This afternoon I want you to start preparing for Wednesday's little gathering. I'm planning to start with drinks in the summerhouse, then serve food in the dining room and I suspect we will end the evening in the green room,' here the Mistress indicated the smaller of the two living rooms, through which you had to pass to get to her study and that also connected the dining room to the hallway, 'so I'd like the two of you to clean them thoroughly and make sure we have enough seating in each of those rooms for six guests, plus me and Carly. I'm going to get a firm of caterers to do the food and I'm borrowing two staff from the hotel to serve, as you and Ryan will be the centre of attention for the evening.'

As Nikki left the Mistress and made her way back to the kitchen she began to think more about Wednesday. She hadn't realised the gathering on Wednesday would be such a grand affair, outside caterers seemed quite an extravagance. Then she thought about the fact there would be a lot of people seeing her, and Ryan, in their submissive roles. But instead of feeling worried, she felt excited at the prospect of such a public show of commitment to her Mistress.

The rest of the day passed without incident and it was agreed that the following day, Tuesday, would be spent with them collecting whatever belongings they wanted from their flats. The Mistress was to drive them there and then leave them to return in Ryan's car. As they cuddled in their bed that night they discussed how strange a day it had been, spent entirely naked and yet without any hint of sexual arousal taking place.

Tuesday was again odd. They were both allowed to dress before setting off to Ryan's flat. The Mistress spent a little time looking around, not that it took long given the flat was largely open plan, before leaving them to pack up what they wanted. 'Bring as much as you need,' she said, 'there's plenty of space as you've seen. If you decide to let your flats, we can come back and clear them another day.'

Ryan collected all of his work gear, his computer and some clothes. It didn't take long and as they were leaving he took one final look around the flat, wondering if he would ever live there again. Everything still felt a little surreal and deep down he kept coming back to the thought that he might just end things after the 30 days. But every time he thought that, he then found himself thinking about Nikki and where that would leave their relationship as he was absolutely convinced Nikki would not want the submission to Mistress Kay to end.

They were a little longer at Nikki's, partly because she couldn't decide what to take. Other than her work notebook and a backup hard drive she didn't know what she would need. She had lingered over her wardrobe, but kept thinking back to the fact most of her life with the Mistress was likely to be spent naked. In the end she picked out some tops, leggings and shorts and threw them into a bag. Then on an afterthought, she took the dress she had worn that night at the restaurant and added it to the bag. She didn't bother with underwear. Even now she wore none and doubted she ever would again.

After a couple of wrong turns on the return journey they arrived back at the Mistress's house mid afternoon. The dominant was waiting on the front step as they started to unload. Seeing them both carrying computers, she asked 'can I ask, what have you decided about jobs?' as they approached.

1...34567...12