Agreeing to Serve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki was again first to answer. 'I'm going to ask for a 12 month sabbatical. I'll tell them I'm planning to do some travelling. I'm freelance so there shouldn't be a problem.'

The Mistress nodded. 'And you, Ryan?'

'I want to keep working Mistress, but I'll probably scale things back a little. Will that be OK? I'll probably have to travel to photoshoots on occasion.'

'That's fine. You're not a prisoner. Just give me some notice when you won't be around, that's all.' She smiled at them both. 'I only asked so I could work out where to put things. Why don't you use the bedroom next door to yours. We'll leave the bed but push it up against one wall, which should give you enough room to get a desk and a bookcase or something in there. Let's go have a look and you can order what you need later.' With that she turned on her heel and walked briskly into the house, the two young submissives following in her wake.

Later, as they settled to sleep, with everything packed away, Ryan commented; 'Another vanilla day. Odd isn't it. I'd sort of expected she'd want to take advantage of us more.' Little did he know what was in store.

Chapter 3 -- The Welcome Party

The Wednesday started in the same way as the previous two days, with the two submissives delivering the breakfast the Mistress had requested the previous evening. But instead of dismissing them both, Nikki was ordered to remain and given the instruction to wait in the nadu position. As Ryan closed the door on the two women his last image was of his girlfriend in a kneeling position to the side of the bed, spreading her legs wide and laying her hands, palms up, on her thighs.

'Are you excited about what today has in store kitten?' the Mistress asked as she finished her breakfast.

'Yes Mistress,' came the immediate reply.

'And what do you think that is?'

'Well, we will be signing our contracts and then we will serve at your dinner party. I haven't really thought about the party, I'm just excited about pledging myself to your service Mistress.' Nikki didn't let on, but she wasn't telling the truth. For most of the morning she had been thinking about the night at the restaurant and kept wondering if this evening was to be a repeat performance.

'Have you forgotten what I said already kitten. You won't be serving tonight,' a slight pause, 'well, not in the way I think you've imagined. You will be the centre of attention. This is a small party to celebrate you and Ryan pledging yourselves to me, after all.'

Nikki felt the familiar tingle run through her body as she imagined people using her once more. She also recalled the Mistress mentioning six guests, which meant at least two more people than the last time. Two more people who would see her fully exposed as a submissive. She felt excited.

'You will help me shower and dress now little one.' With that the Mistress climbed out of her bed and headed for the bathroom, pulling her nightdress over her head as she did so. Nikki watched from her kneeling position. It had been almost a month since she had seen the Mistress naked and she once more marvelled at the confidence of the older woman, who seemed completely unperturbed about her appearance despite the early signs of the damage age does to everyone.

'Follow me kitten, you can't help from over there,' the Mistress said over her shoulder. The submissive obediently followed.

Unsure of how long the two women would be, Ryan had decided to check his work emails and was sitting on the bed in their room with his tablet on his lap. They had ordered a desk the previous day and he was impatient for it to arrive so that he could get his computer set up, for once regretting the fact that he had chosen the desk-based version rather than the portable notebook. He had been working for 15-20 minutes when he heard a car pulling up and then, moments later, a chime of the doorbell. Ryan moved to the window and, looking out, recognised Carly's car. He hurried out of the bedroom and down the stairs to open the door.

'Hello subbie,' the Goddess said as she looked Ryan up and down. 'I see you are well trained already.'

'Yes Goddess,' he replied.

'I hope it's OK that I'm a little early but I just couldn't stay in bed this morning. A day of being looked after, contracts to sign and then a party tonight. I'm so excited.'

'That's good to hear Goddess,' Ryan replied. 'Would you like some breakfast?'

'Oh yes please. What do you have to offer?' the dominant answered, moving past Ryan and heading for the kitchen.

It was well past 9am when the Mistress and Nikki appeared in the kitchen. They were both surprised to see Carly already there and the Mistress remarked on her early arrival, Carly again outlining her excitement at what the day had in store.

'I'm the same,' the Mistress replied, 'I used to get so wound up imagining all the possible ways the evening might play out. And then invariably it wouldn't be anything like I'd imagined it for one reason or another. Now, I just let things develop. And I find a nice orgasm early in the day helps as well. It just takes the edge off the expectation and enables me to relax more.' When she had finished speaking the Mistress looked at Nikki who blushed and lowered her gaze to the floor.

'Don't be embarrassed kitten. Your tongue certainly does a job. In fact, Goddess, we have plenty of time. Why don't you get your things from your car? Your submissive can show you to your room and, who knows, maybe you can use him in a similar way.'

'What an excellent idea. Subbie, come and get my bag please.' Carly rose from her seat and headed back to the front of the house with Ryan rushing to keep up with her, his penis trying to harden in its cage at the thought of what Nikki had just been up to and imagining himself repeating the service for Goddess Carly.

Entering the bedroom first, Ryan placed the bag he had been carrying on an ottoman positioned under the window. As he turned, Carly had closed the door and was slowly pulling her light summer dress up her thighs. 'On your knees subbie,' she commanded and Ryan moved in front of her before adopting the position, his hands automatically clasped together behind his back.

Carly continued to ease her dress up, revealing a pair of white panties that were cut away over her hips, pulling the fabric tightly against her pubic area and revealing a hint of her labia. Once past her hips the dress met no resistance until it reached her breasts, whereupon she lifted the bunched fabric slightly. Her breasts were small but well defined, a B cup at most, and they hardly moved as they were freed from the confines of the fitted dress. As was often the case, Carly had chosen not to wear a bra, enjoying the freedom of just two articles of clothing on what promised to be another warm, sunny day.

'Remove my panties subbie,' Carly commanded. Ryan immediately moved forwards, remaining in a kneeling position but now close enough to touch his Goddess. He reached forwards with both hands and took hold of the two thin strips of fabric that sat on top of her two hip bones. He slowly began to ease the panties down, revealing the firm, trim skin that formed her lower stomach and stretched down to the start of her pubic area. Without prompting, Ryan leant forward and kissed the skin as it was exposed by the descent of the fabric, the kisses moving lower as the panties continued their journey.

Ryan was unable to see how far the panties had travelled, his face up against the toned body as he delivered kiss after kiss. Suddenly his lips made contact with the hood formed by the meeting of Carly's outer labia. After kissing it several times, he gently inserted his tongue between her lips at their meeting point and eased the hood upwards. His tongue entered further and he felt the underside brush against the hardening nub that was her clitoris. He lowered his tongue, allowing it to flick across her clit which elicited a contented moan from Carly. Then he started to circle it, slowly at first before increasing the urgency as he felt her juices begin to soak his mouth and chin. Her moans intensified and Ryan felt her hands on his head, drawing him further into her and increasing the pressure on her most sensitive part.

Suddenly she pushed his head away, breaking the contact between them. 'Panties......off,' she muttered between breaths and Ryan quickly pulled the garment down her legs until she was able to step out of them. Free from their confines, Carly spread her legs wider and then as Ryan looked up, she pointed to her clit with her index finger. Ryan needed no further invitation and resumed his work. He picked up by circling her clitoris and then gently ran his tongue along the full length or her labia, first licking the juices from the outside before inserting his tongue between the lips and running it back up until it was reacquainted with her clitoris. As he drew the bud back into his mouth, he felt her hands return to his head and he eased off the pressure his sucking had created, resuming the circling motion once more. For an age he continued, circling her before running his tongue lower to provide momentary respite, then returning to the focus of his attention and sucking her clit into his mouth. She was groaning loudly now and Ryan was starting to feel his tongue tiring. He increased the pressure his sucking applied and it was almost as though he had ripped the orgasm from her clitoris as her hips bucked and her knees gave way. After the third or fourth wave of pleasure, she sank to the floor and embraced him, holding on as the aftershocks of the orgasm rippled through her body. Her head was resting on his chest and he barely heard the whispered 'thank you' that she uttered when her body had finally stilled.

'No need to ask what you two have been up to,' the Mistress declared as they returned to the kitchen a little later. Carly was now wearing the dress and nothing else. It was something she had rarely done before but somehow it felt right in the circumstances. She was beginning to feel as though visiting this house was like stepping back in time to some decadent pleasure palace in which your normal life was left at the door and once across the threshold, your wildest fantasies became true. Carly pictured a Victorian country house scene where all the prim and proper gentry cast aside their inhibitions and allowed their sexual tensions to run riot. She had to pinch herself to remember this was real life and it was all really happening.

After some small talk the subject of the contracts was raised and copies were produced for them to discuss. Nikki, ever eager, indicated she was willing to sign immediately but the Mistress insisted on talking through all of the clauses and checking Nikki understood the implications. Ryan had a number of questions and some changes were made in response. They lingered over the hard limits section and a number of additional items were added to Ryan's version of the agreement, including sissification and the taking of female hormones. The Mistress also explained that she felt it made more sense for Ryan to submit to her in the agreement, because of the living arrangements, but that it was everyone's intention for the loaning to another dominant clause to apply for periods with Goddess Carly. Carly confirmed she was comfortable with the limits and obligations the agreement placed on her. After much discussion, the contracts were eventually signed. Nikki and Ryan then fixed some lunch for the four of them, Nikki was becoming very efficient in producing a filling salad, which they enjoyed in the garden. Both the submissives were surprised at how quickly they had become used to their lack of clothing in such otherwise normal situations.

'I suggest when you've cleared things away you both go and put some clothes on,' the Mistress said when they had finished eating. Given their thoughts only moments earlier, they bothed looked questioningly at the dominant.

'The caterers will be here soon and it's probably best that they don't see you naked. You see I don't use the catering firm very often and when I do it's normally for work events. They will have no idea of our slightly unusual lifestyle and I don't want any suspicions raised unnecessarily. Our servers will arrive around 4pm but they are slightly different. Nikki, remember the hotel we visited for your training weekend,' a slight pause as she looked at the submissive, who nodded affirmatively, 'well I actually own that hotel. At least, my company does. I know the manager very well and he is aware of my lifestyle. In fact he is one of the other guests this evening. I occasionally borrow one or two members of his staff for work events and talking to him about this evening's somewhat unique requirement, he has recommended two new but promising members of his team for this evening. Mike believes them both to be trustworthy and discrete. Although they will be here in their capacity as employees of the hotel, you will defer to them as you will to everyone else present. One of the things you must learn is that your status as submissives will, on occasion, require you to submit to people who are not naturally dominant or experienced in the dominant role. Plus, I find a good way of ensuring new people's commitment to the secrecy of our lifestyle is to, how can I put this, allow them to sample the merchandise. That way, they know if they do anything to embarrass us or draw attention to our ways, they will lose the chance for a repeat performance. So if either of them wants to use you this evening, once they have completed their own duties, you will allow them full access to your bodies. Do you understand?'

'Yes Mistress,' Nikki replied immediately. There was a short pause before Ryan also agreed.

'Excellent. Now go, tidy away and get ready for the caterers.'

Back in the kitchen and filling the dishwasher, Ryan noticed the time. Almost 2.30pm. The day was suddenly running away and in just over three hours the other guests would start to arrive. His nerves started to jangle at the thought of being part of the entertainment for the evening. But he didn't have too long to contemplate what was in store as Nikki urged him upstairs to get dressed. Once again, the act of putting clothes on felt a little unnatural, as did the feeling of sitting in the kitchen and lingering over cups of tea as they waited for the caterers.

By the time the food was stored away and the notes regarding warming it had been checked so that they could be explained to the waiting staff it was almost 4pm. Nikki returned to the garden where the two dominants were enjoying their first gin and tonic of the day, once more in deep conversation. Nikki only made out a few words as she came into earshot, the Mistress encouraging Carly to ask for advice if at any time she was unsure of her situation as dominant. Nikki cleared her throat to announce her presence, causing the Mistress to stop speaking and look at her.

'Hello kitten. All done?' she asked

'Yes Mistress. I thought I should remind you it is almost 4pm. Should we be naked when the waiting staff arrive Mistress?'

'No kitten. I want you to remain as you are for now. Carly dear, I think I should wait in the house until they arrive. Would you like to accompany me? You may find it educational to see how I handle people new to our ways.' The Mistress looked over to Carly for her response.

'Thank you, Mistress Kay. That would be very interesting, I would love to join you.' Abandoning their drinks on the table in the summer house, the three women made their way back to the house and to the sitting room at the front, overlooking the driveway. As they waited, the Mistress enquired as to whether the two submissives were nervous as the evening approached. Ryan admitted he was but Nikki indicated she was more excited at the prospect.

The doorbell chiming seemed to freeze the two submissives to the spot. Suddenly their evening was a reality and the first phase was starting. The Mistress sat and watched their reactions for a short time before announcing 'well, they can't let themselves in. Ryan, the door please.'

Ryan left the room and shortly after the three women heard him opening the door and greeting the two assistants for the evening. Then they heard footsteps, followed by the sitting room door opening. In stepped a young man of 24 or 25 and a petite blonde woman of no more than 21 or 22. Nikki gasped as she recognised the woman; it was Sally, the receptionist who had welcomed the nervous submissive on her arrival at the hotel, who had seen Nikki kneeling naked in her room when she had delivered the bags to the room and who had asked so many questions when they had happened to bump into each other in the toilets, questions that Nikki had answered when under instructions not to talk to anyone and which had led to her first, and so far only, punishment from the Mistress.

Sally was only just over five feet tall, by some way the smallest person present. She had a slim waist and well developed breasts, both displayed by the figure hugging white top she wore over black trousers, hinting an hour glass figure. Her hair was blonde and worn long, with natural waves that many women would have paid vast sums to achieve in hair salons across the country. She looked nervous and after glancing quickly around the room, her eyes settled on the floor in front of her. The young man who had entered the room after her also looked nervous and kept glancing at Carly. She was used to having that effect on men, especially those slightly younger than her. In contrast with Sally, he was the tallest person in the room at a shade over six foot. His physique hinted at someone who looked after his appearance, though it was slightly difficult to tell as he wore a white shirt tucked into black trousers and the only immediate observation possible was that he had a slim waist. The white shirt provided a contrast to his black skin and gave the look of a city executive who had left his jacket in the office.

'Welcome to you both. It's Sally and Dylan I believe.' The Mistress paused and allowed them both to confirm. 'Now, I think Mike mentioned that this assignment would be a little different to normal and you've both indicated that you are comfortable being exposed to some, how shall I put this, slightly liberated views of sexual activity. Is that correct?'

Dylan looked quickly at Sally and then answered for them both with a curt 'Yes Ma'am'.

'OK. Well to make it very clear, what we have here,' she indicated Ryan and Nikki who were standing to the side of the seat occupied by Carly, 'are two people who have committed to serving me and some friends of my choosing, both domestically and sexually. Tonight is a celebration of them having just formalised that commitment. So, if you choose to stay, you will see these two young things exposed, possibly beaten and most likely fucked by multiple partners. You may even be invited to use them yourselves if you wish. Now if the thought of nudity and, I guess what some would call an orgy bothers you, please tell me now and you can go back to your day job. If you are happy to stay, then you are most welcome and all I ask is that you sign a small confidentiality undertaking that prevents you from telling anyone about what goes on here. If you then break that undertaking, it will be grounds for dismissal from your jobs at the hotel but it also means you will lose the opportunity to be invited back in the future. Understood?'

'Yes Ma'am,' said Dylan, 'you can rely on my discretion.' His gaze had transferred from Carly to Nikki and he was clearly imagining what she would look like naked.

'Yes Ma'am,' said Sally in a quieter voice, looking at the Mistress as she spoke before dropping her gaze back to the floor.

'Excellent. I'm going to get the agreements for you to sign. I shan't be a moment.' With that she left the room.

1...45678...12