Agreeing to Serve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they returned to the basement after lunch, Sally instinctively moved back towards the island, prompting a laugh from the Mistress. 'So keen for your ass to take more punishment, little one. But it's time for something a little different. Over here please.' As she spoke, she headed towards the St Andrews Cross at the back of the room.

'Time for another demonstration, I think. You will be bound this time and it can get a little uncomfortable if you start in the wrong position, so best Nikki shows you the way.' With that, the Mistress beckoned for Nikki to take up the required position. 'Face out please,' she added, almost as an afterthought.

Nikki moved in front of the cross and positioned her limbs to mimic the shape of the wooden structure, her legs spread wide apart and her arms extended up and out to complete the X shape. The Mistress produced cuffs and secured Nikki to the retaining positions. 'You see, little one, position your arms such that the cuffs can take the weight when you try to relax. If you try to hold the position yourself, it will become very tiring very quickly and your muscles will start to spasm way before I've finished with you.' The Mistress stepped back and allowed Sally to observe Nikki's arms, as Nikki tossed her head to move some hair from in front of her eyes.

'What I particularly like about this is the fact you are completely helpless and wide open,' the Mistress said, now speaking directly to Sally. She stepped forward and stroked Nikki's jawline. 'I can do whatever I want with you and all you can do is accept it.' The hand travelled south, seeking out one of Nikki's hard nipples. In a flash she pinched the nipple and then twisted her hand, drawing a yelp from the surprised submissive. 'Your body is mine, you have no way of resisting me.' The hand released the nipple and moved diagonally down, sliding around Nikki's waist before cruelly tickling her. Nikki reacted immediately, her body jerking away as she cried out 'No, Mistress!'

The Mistress then closed what small gap there was between herself and Nikki, lowering her head slightly and kissing the younger woman hungrily on the mouth. Nikki again reacted, opening her own mouth to allow the Mistress's tongue inside her. The kiss became more passionate and Sally marvelled at the intimacy between the two women. Then suddenly the kiss was broken and the Mistress's hand travelled between Nikki's parted legs. The bound submissive anticipated more pleasure and allowed her head to loll backwards, her eyes closing as she waited to feel the fingers on her lips. Instead the Mistress expertly closed her finger and thumb around the hardening clitoris and squeezed hard. Nikki's head flew forwards, her eyes wide open in surprise, but she resisted the temptation to scream.

'Problem, kitten?' the Mistress asked as she increased the pressure.

'No Mistress,' Nikki gasped in response, starting to pant in an effort to dispel some of the pain she was feeling.

The Mistress turned and spoke to Sally without releasing her grip. 'You see, I alone decide whether it is pain or pleasure you feel,' as she spoke she finally released her grip and then almost immediately, began to stroke the nub that was now rock hard. 'And it can change in an instant.' Nikki relaxed as she began to enjoy the sensations her Mistress's fingers were delivering.

'Your turn!' she declared, withdrawing her hand and smiling inwardly as she saw the pleading look on Nikki's face. The Mistress moved forwards until her lips were brushing Nikki's left ear and then she whispered 'later, kitten.' Then she began to undo the cuffs.

Sally had watched the entire scene playing out in front of her, a growing desire inside her wanting desperately to take Nikki's place. Now her turn had arrived and she eagerly rushed into position as Nikki moved away. Being smaller, she found her body didn't match the position of the cross quite as well as Nikki's had, her groin positioned slightly below the intersection of the two wooden planks. She also found the increased distance between her wrists and the retainers screwed into the cross stretched her arms and forced her onto her tiptoes. The way in which her body felt stretched only served to increase the feeling of helplessness, which in turn increased her arousal.

The Mistress began by playing with the blonde's nipples. She spent almost twenty minutes, first teasing them erect, then stroking them. She bent her head and drew first one, then the other into her mouth, kissing and sucking until she heard Sally's groans of pleasure. She then moved back slightly and gently blew on the moist skin, making Sally shiver as she experienced yet another new feeling wash through her inexperienced body. This was followed by pinching. The Mistress muttered 'after the pleasure, the pain little one,' as she increased the pressure and waited for a cry from the younger woman. But none came. Surprised, the Mistress squeezed harder, again without a sound. Looking directly into Sally's eyes, the Mistress gritted her teeth and increased the pressure further, to a level she was sure she had never used with Nikki. When the sound came, it wasn't a cry but a gasp of pleasure. The Mistress released her grip and watched Sally smile.

'My my, I wonder if we have found a little pain slave?' the Mistress asked. Then without warning, she swung her hand and smacked Sally firmly between her legs. Sally flinched but remained silent. The Mistress repeated the action. Being prepared for the second blow, Sally didn't react at all. The third blow was more forceful, but still there was no reaction.

'I think I may have to re-evaluate my plan for this afternoon,' the Mistress said with a smile. 'Nikki, why don't you play with your apprentice while I check what other equipment I have down here.' As the Mistress moved away to a smaller cupboard near to the hidden shower area, Nikki moved into position and slowly ran her hand around the curve of Sally's breast. She leant her body against the younger woman so that her mouth was close to Sally's face and spoke quietly.

'Is there something you haven't been telling us, little pain slut?'

'No Ma'am,' Sally replied nervously. 'I don't know why I enjoy the pain. I just seem to be able to handle it. I even enjoy the anticipation of what is to come.'

'Well you will certainly get to experience more this afternoon,' the Mistress said, rejoining the conversation. 'Let's see just how much you can handle.' The Mistress had been listening despite the two submissives having lowered their voices. 'And Nikki, I don't like the use of the word slut. Especially in situations like this. Sally isn't a slut, any more than you are. That is a word that has been developed by the patriarchy. Why is it that a promiscuous woman is seen as a slut whereas a promiscuous man is referred to as a stud and held up as something to be revered? That's why I like the D/s lifestyle so much. No one uses such terms, everyone accepts that individuals have the right to choose how and when they act on their sexual desires and the roles are interchangeable between the sexes.'

Just as Nikki appeared about to respond, the Mistress continued. 'Sorry, it's time I climbed back off my soapbox. Now, let's see how your nipples handle this,' the Mistress said approaching Sally with a pair of nipple clamps. 'I've skipped the introductory pair that you've encountered, Nikki, and gone straight for the real BDSM version. See how they have teeth rather than the pressure pads you've experienced?' She held the little clamps out in front of Nikki, who winced as she saw the small, jagged spikes in the place where she had expected to see flat plastic.

'Get those nipples nice and hard for me,' the Mistress instructed Nikki, who bent and took first one, then the other of the nipples in her mouth. When she moved back, the nipples stood proud of the areolae that surrounded them, making what was to come much easier. The Mistress positioned the first clamp with the jaws open and the teeth either side of the nipple. Then she gradually released her grip and the jaws began to close. Sally watched, mesmerised, as the teeth slowly pressed into her sensitive nipple. They were not so sharp as to break the skin, but as the jaws closed the pain increased until the Mistress released her grip completely. Sally was breathing hard as she adjusted to the pain and her chest heaved, making it difficult for the Mistress to position the second clamp.

'Careful little one. Slow your breathing. It will hurt more if I don't get them in the right place.' Sally focused her mind to slow her breathing, thinking of the previous day and the enjoyment she had obtained from the couplings that had taken place in an effort to distract her thoughts from the pain emanating from her left nipple. She had closed her eyes and therefore wasn't prepared as the second clamp began to bite into her sensitive skin. The Mistress released the grip more quickly and this time there was a gasp from the submissive as the pain ratcheted.

The Mistress gently lifted the chain that connected the two clamps with her index finger and pulled slowly. The pain increased and Sally, already on tip toes, tried to move her chest forward to mitigate the increasing pull on her nipples. She succeeded to a degree but then found she had reached the maximum amount of play afforded by the clips that connected her cuffs to their retainers. As the Mistress slowly continued to pull, Sally's nipples were stretched and her breasts were raised slightly. Sally suddenly regretted having such full breasts as their weight increased the pressure on her nipples, which were trying valiantly to hold the breasts proud of her chest. For the first time since the day had begun, Sally felt a sense of panic as she began to worry her nipples might be ripped off but no sooner had the thought crossed her mind, the Mistress let go of the chain and Sally's breasts fell back into position. The momentary relief on her nipples was short lived because, as her breasts fell back into their natural place, the clamps were jolted and the pain once again shot through the two erect bullets on her chest.

The Mistress then lifted the chain again and the weight of the breasts again pulled against the clamps. This time the Mistress continued to raise the chain until it was level with the submissive's mouth. 'Open,' was all she said. Sally opened her mouth and the chain was placed across her tongue. 'Close,' came the command and Sally found herself now being the source of her own pain, her breasts lifted uncomfortably high and continuing to apply pressure on the abused nipples.

'Now I'm going to make this a little harder for you little one. If you drop the chain in the next fifteen minutes, I'm going to re-apply those clamps on your clit.' The Mistress turned and walked back towards the cupboard containing her implements of torture. Sally watched, all the time thinking of how painful the clamps would be on her most sensitive area. Lost in thought, she didn't realise the Mistress had returned with the riding crop.

'Fifteen minutes. Nikki, watch the time.' The Mistress raised the crop and flicked her wrist. The crop moved faster than Sally was able to track it and suddenly she felt a sharp pain on the underside of her left breast. The chain had raised her breasts so that the more sensitive undersides were fully exposed and at the mercy of the Mistress. Although the first blow hadn't been particularly painful, Sally immediately thought back to the morning's session and the gradual increase in intensity of the spanking she had suffered. Sure enough, the same process was repeated, the strokes of the crop slowly becoming stronger and moving all across her breasts. As the crop began to find areas of her breasts that had already been struck, Sally found it harder and harder to resist crying out. But she was determined to last the fifteen minutes. With her eyes closed she screwed her face up in pain and willed time to pass more quickly. Just as she was about to give up and open her mouth, she heard Nikki call time.

Opening her eyes, she found the Mistress immediately in front of her with a smile on her face. 'Well done little one. I could see that was difficult for you.' She raised her hand and uttered the word 'open,' prompting Sally to comply. The Mistress caught the chain before it could pull further on the nipples. Yet the nipples were no longer Sally's biggest worry. Her body had grown used to the ache the teeth had created in her nipples and it was the growing soreness on the undersides of her breasts that now preoccupied the blonde as she battled to handle the pain pulsing through her body.

'Still enjoying yourself?' the Mistress asked and before Sally could reply, she felt fingers exploring her vagina. She already knew how wet she was and now her arousal was clear to her dominant.

'I'll take that as a yes,' the Mistress chuckled, withdrawing her fingers and holding them up to the submissive to suck.

'Brace yourself little one, things are about to get a whole lot worse.' Sally was confused. The Mistress appeared to be getting ready to remove the first of the nipple clamps, which to Sally seemed to be a good thing. As it was her first experience of clamps, she didn't know removal was the worst part. The Mistress squeezed the jaws of the clamps together which eased the teeth away from Sally's nipple. As the blood flow returned, Sally experienced a shooting pain greater than anything she had endured. Her scream was loud and immediate, her head falling forwards as her body went limp.

'And the real challenge is that there are two of them, which means that this time you know just how painful this is going to be.' Without giving any more time for the submissive to contemplate her fate, the Mistress squeezed on the second clamp and the second scream followed.

'Nikki, see what you can do to soothe her suffering.' The Mistress moved away to clean the clamps as Nikki's mouth returned to the sore nipples and tenderly kissed them. Sally was sobbing gently now as her nipples throbbed, each pulse acting as a nudge for another tear to escape her eyes. As Nikki continued to kiss her nipples, the Mistress returned and lifted her chin. Then she kissed the blonde roughly on the lips before pulling away.

'Do you want me to continue?' the Mistress asked. Sally could feel she was slumped forwards, her bindings the only thing holding her vertical. Summoning every ounce of her strength, she raised herself to stand on her own legs and confidently said 'Yes, Mistress.'

'My you are a brave one. I should have said before I started with your nipples, you may use your safe word again now. This afternoon is all about pushing you and exploring your limits. There is no shame in telling us you can't take any more. You've already moved past anything Nikki here has endured when it comes to nipple play.'

Sally was relieved but also a little disappointed. She was proud of having taken everything the Mistress had done to her breasts and nipples and had experienced a flood of endorphins during her punishment, which had been dwarfed by the feeling of pleasure that had washed through her on the realisation she had withstood everything. Yet the Mistress was assuming she wouldn't be able to handle what was to come. The blonde submissive decided she would make an extra effort not to use the safe word.

'I think a little reward before we move on. Nikki, on your knees please. I'd like you to use your mouth on Sally.' Nikki responded immediately, dropping to her knees and reaching a hand up to spread the glistening labia in front of her. As her tongue began to run along the now exposed inner labia, the Mistress continued. 'Don't forget little one, no orgasms without permission.'

It didn't take long for Nikki's tongue to push Sally towards a climax. She felt as though she had been teetering close to the edge all day and yet this was the first prolonged attention her vagina had received. At the first touch of the tongue onto her clitoris, Sally asked for permission.

'No little one. You need to learn to control your orgasms and there's no time like the present to start that lesson. Nikki, slow down please. Let Sally climb down from the edge.' The Mistress stood immediately behind Nikki and leant forwards to take Sally's face in her hands, beginning to kiss the submissive gently as she gradually recovered her composure. But Nikki was able to sense Sally's state as well and after a couple of minutes she allowed her tongue to explore once more, this time with a greater focus on the already hard clitoris. The Mistress enjoyed watching the blonde as she attempted to remain focused on the dominant and her kisses, despite the increasing distraction of the tongue that danced over her sensitive core. The two women played with Sally for over half an hour, leading her to the summit only to pull her back each time the young blonde thought she would finally be allowed to throw herself off. By the time Mistress ended the game, Sally was again covered in perspiration and found herself struggling to think coherently as her entire focus was concentrated on the small part of her body immediately between her legs that was on fire with longing and desire for an orgasm.

'Now, I think we'll have the strap next. Nikki, would you fetch it for me please.' The chestnut-haired woman rose from her knees, wiping away the copious amount of liquid smeared across her cheeks as best she could. She realised as she moved that her own arousal had escaped from her vagina and was coated liberally across her upper thighs. As she lifted the strap from the cupboard, her memories of the night in the hotel returned and she shivered involuntarily at the effect it could have on the unsuspecting submissive. Wider than a belt and with a wooden handle to make striking easier, the leather was given some rigidity by two thin wires that had been bonded between two separate pieces of leather.

The Mistress positioned herself on the right of the bound submissive and began to rub her upper thigh. Sally immediately realised what was in store and she recoiled slightly as though pulling her body tighter against the wooden cross that held her would somehow reduce the pain that was about to come from an assault on such a sensitive part of her body. There would be no pleasure this time. As she contemplated her fate and the Mistress gently warmed the skin that would feel the impact of the leather, Nikki held a bottle of water to Sally's lips and encouraged her to drink. Sally gulped it down as best her position would allow. Concentrating on the water had distracted her and as Nikki stepped away the strap fell across her thigh. The stinging sensation extended from just above her knee to the edge of her pussy. Sally tried to shake the leg to lessen the pain but virtually no movement was possible. The Mistress applied twelve blows to the submissive's right leg, lingering between each strike, before moving across her and starting on her left thigh. By the time she had finished, both thighs were a bright shade of red and Sally's head was again bowed, the tears once more streaming down her face.

'Nikki, I'd like you to use this on the backs of her thighs please. We'll need to move her first though.' Together, Nikki and the Mistress undid the cuffs from the retainers on the cross and led the young woman on shaky legs back towards the island. Sally was expecting to be laid back onto it, but they stopped before she was close enough. Reaching up above their heads, the two women were manoeuvring a horizontal bar, suspended from the ceiling by two chains that formed a triangle, the apex of which was at a bolt fastened into the joists overhead. Lining the bar up with Sally, the submissive was ordered to raise her hands, enabling the two women to fasten her cuffs to each end of the bar. Nikki then retrieved a similar bar from the cupboard which was attached to the cuffs around Sally's ankles. The end result was that she again found herself in a cross position, but this time her rear was fully accessible, as was her front. Without the support of the wooden cross the position also increased the stress on Sally's body. As Nikki picked up the strap and walked behind her, the Mistress stood in front of her and wiped away the tears.