Agreeing to Serve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Right Sally, it's decision time. Nikki is about to lead Dylan to one of the guest rooms upstairs. If you want to continue on this journey and spend the next few weeks learning how to serve Dylan as your new Master, you should follow them. Nikki will leave the two of you alone and you will give yourself to Dylan. He will have half an hour to use you in any way he chooses. If you have decided the life of a submissive isn't for you, then go into the green sitting room and you will find your clothes in there. Get dressed and we will arrange for you to be taken home. The choice, my dear, is entirely yours. Do you have any questions?'

'No Mistress,' Sally said, looking away from Dylan for the first time since his arrival. 'I understand perfectly.'

The Mistress smiled before asking 'have you already made your decision?'

'Yes Mistress, I...'

'Don't tell us now,' the Mistress interrupted. 'Off you go.'

With that, Nikki set off for the stairs, motioning Dylan to follow her. Sally was just a few steps behind, with the Mistress bringing up the rear. Back in the main house, Nikki led the way into the hallway and then set off up the stairs with Dylan still following close behind. Sally paused, glancing across at the green room doorway before confidently stepping onto the first step of the staircase.

Nikki held the door of the bedroom open for them both, watching as first Dylan then Sally passed her. As Sally stepped into the room, Nikki caught her arm, prompting the blonde to stop and look at her mentor. 'Good luck,' Nikki said with a smile before closing the door and making her way back down to the Mistress in the hallway.

Dylan had sat down on the bed and as Sally approached him he patted the mattress next to him. Sally, who by now had got over the embarrassment of being naked in his presence, sat down and allowed her thigh to brush against his. She winced as her weight put pressure on her abused buttocks. Dylan put a protective arm around her shoulders and pulled Sally towards him. Sally offered no resistance and rested her head on his shoulder.

'Are you sure about this? It must have come as a hell of a shock and you've hardly had any time to consider what the future might hold.' Dylan gently kissed her forehead when he had finished speaking.

'I'm sure. In fact, I couldn't ask for anything more. I've been attracted to you since the first day I met you at work, I've just been too shy to do anything about it. Then this week, I was scared that my confession of my submissive fantasies would turn you off. But the idea of you as my dominant is the perfect solution. The Mistress is so clever to have suggested this.'

'Well I'm glad you're so positive about it,' Dylan replied. 'The feeling is absolutely mutual, although I've not thought about it too much, the idea of having you as my submissive is a massive turn on and I'm desperate to spend some time with the Mistress to learn how to make this work for us both.'

Sally pulled herself away from Dylan's embrace at that point and moved to stand in front of him. 'We are agreed then. You own me Master, what would you like to do with your new slave?'

To be continued…