Agreeing to Serve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mistress turned her gaze to Nikki. 'What about you kitten, what were your thoughts when you lay on the floor and watched your boyfriend slide his dick into another woman?'

Nikki paused before replying, casting her mind back to the previous night. 'I think I was concerned for a few moments Mistress, but as the scene unfolded I understood what you were trying to achieve and I just sort of went with it. I don't think I thought of him as my boyfriend, you know I don't even think of me as me on some occasions. Last night we were just chess pieces and you were moving us around the board to play out the game you wanted to see. I'm comfortable with that, I understand that in signing our contracts we gave you the right to do that. Whether it's my body or Ryan's makes no difference. You own them both now.'

'Well I truly hope you mean that kitten. Your commitment to me will be put to the test over the coming months I'm sure. Now, if we've all said our piece and eaten what we want, I think we should let the Goddess and her little slave boy be on their way. You and I need to discuss not one but two misdemeanours kitten.'

Nikki looked up at the Mistress with a confused look on her face. She knew all about her misguided decision to stay in bed with Ryan that morning, but what else was the dominant referring to?

'Ha ha. You do have a short memory don't you. Remember last night kitten, when you admitted you planned to allow yourself to orgasm by accident when you hadn't been given permission. I know you didn't, but the mere fact of you thinking about it needs to be punished, and severely. I never want that thought to enter your head.'

Nikki trembled slightly as she took in the Mistress's words. Her mind went back to her previous severe punishment at the hotel and she squeezed her thighs together thinking about the pain that had been inflicted on her most intimate parts that night. But she still remembered the reason for the punishment and had never spoken without permission since.

Carly and Ryan disappeared to organise their departure while Nikki was left to clear away the breakfast things. The Mistress stayed in the summer house scrolling through her phone. By the time she walked up to the house she found her new partner in domination ready to depart. Ryan was standing next to her, fully clothed.

'I'm getting him to follow me, then he can make his own way back on Sunday,' Carly explained. 'I thought it safer for him to be wearing clothes when he'll be the only person in the car.' The two dominants embraced in a hug. Ryan was allowed to kiss Nikki on her cheek, the young woman suddenly looking out of place as the only one of the four naked. Then they were gone and Nikki was alone with her Mistress for the first time since she had signed her contract.

'Follow me kitten. You know how much I hate this part of being a Domme. I really don't take a lot of pleasure from punishing you, but you have to learn how to obey my rules.'

'I'm sorry Mistress,' Nikki replied. 'Please don't have any sympathy for your sub. I understand why I'm being punished and I accept you have the right to do that.'

Nikki had been talking to the Mistress's back as she hurried to follow her from the hallway into the kitchen. Without breaking her stride, the Mistress headed towards the doorway that led down to the cellar. Nikki pulled up momentarily as her legs weakened. She had only been in there once, briefly, when they had first been shown around. She remembered feeling a sense of anticipation at spending time in the room that had been made into a well-appointed dungeon, but suddenly she was nervous that the room was to be used for her first punishment. Realising that she had been stationary for several seconds, she took a deep breath and headed through the doorway to descend the stairs.

The Mistress was waiting for her in front of the island in the middle of the room. She pointed towards it and Nikki knew what was expected of her. She walked to what had been intended for a kitchen unit, adapted with the addition of a padded top and eyelets along the sides. As she began to lean forward to lie across the surface, already thinking of the spanking that was sure was to follow, the Mistress stopped her with a gentle hand on her shoulder.

'Other way round, kitten. It's not your ass that's going to be punished.'

Nikki trembled again as she turned and rather inelegantly draped herself backwards onto the island. The Mistress helped to position her before walking to a cupboard at the end of the cellar, returning with some ropes. Then she expertly worked her way around the waiting submissive, first tying her arms in place spread wide above her head. She then passed a rope across her stomach which was tied off on either side. Thighs were next, her legs spread and the thighs pulled to the edge of the surface on which she lay before each was tied in place. Finally her feet, hanging over the end of the island, were tied off. As the Mistress stood to Nikki's side, the submissive realised she was unable to move any part of her body more than a few centimetres. The one exception was her head, which was unrestrained.

The Mistress disappeared from view and then returned with more equipment. She held it in front of her for Nikki to get a good view. Two sets of nipple clamps, spring loaded so that when released they remained tightly closed. Each had a silver chain running between the clamps. Nikki was unable to see if they were the soft tipped ones designed for long term wear or the sharp ones intended to deliver short, sharp periods of pain. She was sure she was about to find out.

The Mistress laid both chains across Nikki's belly and she shivered slightly with the touch of the cold metal. Again the Mistress disappeared, returning with two Velcro bands. She then proceeded to strap the bands around Nikki's upper thighs, which confused the submissive. She didn't have long to find out their purpose. Taking one of the pairs of nipple clamps, the Mistress moved to the end of the island and crudely inserted her fingers between Nikki's labia. The sudden movement with no warning caused the submissive to gasp, but before she could react any further she felt the first clamp being fastened to her labia. She gasped again as the dominant released her grip on the clamp and the two pads closed together, trapping her tender skin between what she now realised were nodules on the pads, not quite as sharp as spikes but a lot more painful than a smooth surface.

Pulling on the chain, the Mistress then passed it and the other attached clamp under the Velcro band before fastening the second clamp into place slightly lower down the submissive's outer lip. As Nikki started to adapt to the pain she realised her ordeal was not yet over as the Mistress then repositioned the Velcro strap, moving it further down Nikki's thigh and pulling the labia still further open. The process was repeated with the second pair of clamps on her other lip until she was spread wide. The Mistress had positioned the Velcro bands so that the inner lips were also parted despite the fact they were not connected to the clamps in any way, the outer lips being so far open as to pull her inner lips with them. Standing at the end of the island and looking down on the submissive, the Mistress was able to see into the submissive's vagina, crudely exposed.

Nikki had never felt more vulnerable. She had previously found herself naked and with her legs apart such that her pussy was exposed, but this was a whole different level of exposure. And in the back of her mind she kept remembering that she was about to be punished. Quite what that would mean in this position she dared not contemplate. She started to tremble and yet despite her predicament, she realised she was also getting excited.

None of Nikki's reactions were lost on the Mistress. She looked down on her handiwork and observed the trembling thighs of the submissive. Taking a step closer she reached forward and touched the sensitive skin between Nikki's anus and vagina. As a smile spread across her face, she started to tickle the younger woman. Nikki's reaction was immediate, trying to twist to release her bindings and allow herself to defend the unwanted teasing. But the bindings held tight and she was forced to endure the agony.

'You are so vulnerable like this aren't you. I could do anything to you.' The dominant stopped tickling and allowed her fingers to drift upwards and make contact with Nikki's inner labia, a part of her body that was often overlooked. The Mistress gently circled her fingers around the lips as she continued to speak. 'This pussy of yours has got you into so much trouble hasn't it kitten? Such a needy pussy, so desperate to cum that you thought you would overlook the need to ask my permission. So desperate that you forsake your duties to your Mistress in favour of your own pleasure. Do you understand why you must be punished kitten?'

'Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress,' Nikki replied, almost sobbing as she allowed the words out of her mouth.

'Oh you will be kitten, you will be. You see, there are two parts to a punishment. Firstly, understanding what you have done wrong. And secondly the pain that will ensure you remember the consequences should you be tempted to deviate again. Now tell me kitten, in the short time we've known each other have you ever felt deprived of an orgasm?'

'No Mistress.'

'And those orgasms I have allowed you, haven't they been some of the most memorable of your life?' As she spoke the Mistress moved her fingers from the labia to the clitoris. It prompted an immediate response from the submissive.

'Oh god,' Nikki sighed as she shuddered under the touch of the Mistress. Her clitoris hardened and she attempted to buck her hips forward to increase the pressure on her bud but the bindings prevented her. 'Yes Mistress, they have been wonderful,' she said in answer to the question.

'Then why do you try to fight my control kitten? Trust me. I do not want to deprive you of pleasure. Our relationship should be pleasurable for us both. I suspect you may be worried that there have been references to your boyfriend being kept chaste. You shouldn't let that concern you my dear. Boys require very different treatment. By depriving a boy of an orgasm you lower his defences. His masculinity is slowly stripped away and he becomes more submissive, more accepting of whatever demands you make on him. A woman reacts very differently. There is no need for me to deprive you of orgasms to make you submit to me. I will allow you plenty and when I control you, I do that to ensure the ones I allow you are some of the most powerful you will ever experience.'

Nikki was struggling to cope with the now incessant stimulation of her clitoris. She was struggling to understand what was happening, her position and her bindings had conditioned her to expect a punishment and yet the Mistress had her on the edge of an orgasm.

'Well that ends the first part of your punishment kitten. I hope you now understand what you've done wrong and why you should trust me with your orgasms. I own them now don't forget, just like I own everything about you.'

'Yes Mistress. I understand Mistress. Oooohhh. Mistress, please may I cum?'

'No kitten, you may not.' The Mistress withdrew her fingers, prompting a groan from the submissive. 'Now for the second part of your punishment.' With that the Mistress again walked out of Nikki's line of sight before returning with some items that she placed on the floor between the submissive's spread legs. As she returned to her full height there was a sudden movement and Nikki felt the sting of a riding crop. She had been cropped on her pussy before, but always on her outer lips. This time they were held out of the way and the leather made contact with the more sensitive inner lips and even the beginning of her vaginal walls. She screamed. The crop fell again, slightly higher, prompting another scream. For Nikki the pain was intense, so soon after the pleasure of the fingers teasing her bud. The third strike, higher still, caught her clitoris and to the submissive it felt as though the crop was trying to push her clit back under the protective hood. But she knew the hood offered virtually no protection as it had also been made taught by the clamps on her labia. If anything the scream as the leather marked the clitoris was louder than the first two.

'This won't do,' the Mistress said as she stooped to retrieve something from the floor. She again moved quickly towards Nikki's head and pushed a ball into the submissive's mouth before pulling the two connected straps behind her head. Fastening the buckle proved a little fiddly, but eventually the Mistress stepped back to a position in which Nikki could see her face clearly. 'I won't be able to hear your safe word if you need to use it, so I will keep looking at you. If you need to stop, wiggle your nose when you see me looking. Do you understand?' Nikki nodded her head.

'Show me,' the Mistress commanded. Nikki wiggled her nose.

'Excellent' the dominant responded. Then she moved back into position, regathered the crop and without any further hesitation the assault on Nikki's wide open pussy continued. The screams were still there but much less audible with the gag in place. Nikki lost count of the number of strokes, but eventually they stopped. Her body was tense, waiting to see what was to come, convinced there would be more pain to endure. But instead the fingers returned. Only this time the pleasure was preceded by more pain, as the Mistress made contact with the abused flesh. It was only as the gentle strokes rekindled the arousal Nikki had experienced earlier that the pleasure pushed the pain aside.

This time the Mistress took a different approach. Standing to one side, she inserted two fingers inside the open vagina, allowing her thumb to press onto the clitoris and the web of skin between her fingers and thumb to press on the joining of the inner labia. As her fingers explored, the thumb teased the clitoris erect and the webbing played with the labia. After a few minutes the submissive was again ascending rapidly towards her climax and she attempted to ask permission. The ball gag stopped her. Then the Mistress's face appeared in her field of vision, a smile playing on her lips.

'Oh kitten, if I'm not mistaken I think that was you trying to ask permission again. Well my answer is still the same.' As she finished speaking the hand was withdrawn and Nikki's hips again tried to buck the air in a vain attempt to reconnect with the source of her pleasure. The bindings once again help firm.

'After the pleasure comes the pain, my dear.' The Mistress bent down and then held her next instrument of torture for the submissive to see. A wooden spatula. Nikki looked a little confused. This was a kitchen implement not a sex toy. What was the Mistress thinking? She soon found out as the first blow landed on her inner lips. The scream surpassed anything the crop had induced. Nikki desperately tried to draw her legs together, without success. The second blow fell, again slightly higher than the first. Nikki was beginning to understand why the Mistress had chosen the spatula. The feeling was unlike anything she had experienced before, a stinging sensation that radiated out from the impact point and seemed to increase in intensity as it moved.

There were less strokes with the spatula but enough to have Nikki on the edge of using her safe word. After the third blow the Mistress moved into position so that she could look clearly into the submissive's eyes. Nikki didn't need words to know that look was asking if she wanted to stop and each time she kept her nose completely still and shook her head in a clear no. Another blow, another scream, then that look once more.

It took a while for Nikki to realise the second beating had stopped. She allowed her body to relax and then without warning the Mistress was undoing the binding securing one of her arms. She felt relieved that her ordeal was over, but as soon as the Mistress spoke she realised she had again misjudged the situation.

'Shake your arm out kitten. Get the blood circulating again. We are going to be here a while and I don't want your muscles damaged as well as your pussy.' Nikki did as she was told and after a few minutes her arm was rebound and the other released for the same reason. The Mistress then moved to her legs, undoing the binds securing her to the island but not the Velcro straps around her thighs. This made flexing her legs difficult and also meant that whatever movement she did manage merely resulted in further pulling of the clamps on her outer labia. With her arms secured but her legs temporarily freed, the Mistress put her arm behind the submissive's neck and released the ball gag. Then, holding her head as far forward as she could, the dominant raised a bottle of water to Nikki's lips and allowed her to drink. She hadn't realised how thirsty she was and she gulped the water as though she were emerging from days in the desert, almost choking on the first mouthful. When the bottle was empty, the ball gag was re-applied before the Mistress turned her attention back to the submissive's shapely legs.

When she was completely secured again, the process continued. The third round of pleasure was delivered by a vibrator. Only this time it didn't stop at the point she reached the edge. She was allowed to calm down but then the vibe was re-applied. Nikki counted three edges before the punishment commenced. The third punishment was from a narrow paddle that seemed to have been designed at the exact width required to fit between her thighs.

The fourth pleasure session was a dildo, used expertly by the Mistress to once more stimulate her clitoris as the phallus filled her vagina. Again there were multiple edges, but this time Nikki didn't count. She was losing the ability to think as the cycles of pleasure and pain continued seemingly without end. Her body was exhausted and bathed in sweat. It seemed almost every touch now had her on the verge of an orgasm. Each time she attempted to ask permission, but the words were garbled by the ball gag. Each time the answer was the same, a chuckle and a variation of 'no my dear.'

The fourth implement of punishment was the one she had dreaded the most. The belt that had been used on her in the hotel. She couldn't see her pussy and she doubted that she would have looked had she been able to, scared of the sight that would greet her gaze. But she knew this would make it worse. As the Mistress dangled the belt in front of her eyes Nikki attempted one more time to free herself of the bonds. Then, suddenly, the ball gag was being removed. Although the drool had been steadily flowing from not long after the gag had been applied, it seemed as though a torrent was released with its removal, the fluid cascading down both sides of Nikki's neck.

'Were you hoping to say something my dear?' the Mistress asked.

'Not the belt Mistress please. I will never put my own gratification before your pleasure Mistress. Never.' Her eyes locked on the dominant and she looked imploringly as she spoke.

The Mistress stepped forwards and wiped tears from Nikki's eyes. She wasn't sure if they were there as a result of the multiple edges or the thought of what the belt would do to her vulnerable, splayed lips. 'That's the trouble with situations like this my dear, I can never be sure if you are saying that because you have learned your lesson or because you will say anything to avoid the punishment. So there's only one way I can be sure the lesson sinks in, isn't there?'

'Please Mistress, I'm begging you. Anything. You can do anything to me, but not that. Please.' The tears were streaming down her face now, clearly there because of the fear of what was to come.